To the Manor Bound Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki258
Nikki258
128 Followers

He squeezed the lock together and there came a small metallic Clink.

"Beautiful, you're starting to look like a real sissy slut now, the only thing holding you back is to get you into your new uniform, but first out with the old!" At that Lord Madison picked up the still steaming rags Peter had been wearing to protest in and one by one threw them into the roaring fireplace. "After all, I don't want you getting it into that silly little head of yours that there's any escape from this point onwards." He paused as he picked up the pair of baggy combat trousers, sneering until he investigated the pockets, and pulled out Peter's wallet.

He flicked through the slim leather holder, pulling out its contents. "No drivers licence, no credit cards and barely any cash. Not much of a life you've got going on here is it . . you know I've just realised that I don't even know your name! How frightfully rude of me!" He laughed deeply and pulled out a student ID card, "Peter Hayes? No, no, no. That simply won't do, that won't do at all." He flicked the card backwards over his shoulder dismissively, not even turning to watch it melt. "No, I think you'll need a new name for your new identity. Hmm, I think Francine will suit you much better." With that he carelessly hurled the last of Peter's clothes into the fireplace and lifted his chin with a finger, "Watch now as the last of your old life, the last of your manhood, goes up in smoke."

Lord Madison walked away behind him and left the room for a second, leaving Peter alone to stare at the reflection in the mirror. He barely recognised it as being a mirror at first it looked so different to himself: a stunningly beautiful, slim blonde with a heaving chest. In spite of himself, he felt his cock twitch inside its metal cage at the sight of this gorgeous female and he had to try and focus all his thoughts on who he really was.

From the corridor outside there came a trundling sound and soon Lord Madison re-entered carting behind him a clothes rack that seemed to be about 50% frills and 50% latex and leather. Splayed out on a rack below were innumerable sets of lingerie: panties so lacy and flimsy they may as well be invisible, shiny satin bras and opaque little babydolls.

"Meet your new wardrobe Francine!"

He started with panties: sliding a thin, black pair of French cut panties slowly up Peter's legs and letting the lacy fabric trace its way over his newly sensitive skin before pulling them snugly over Peter's now straining belt and a little way up into his arse crack. Lord Madison went around him to put on the matching bra, his face sliding close to Peter's as he clipped it shut.

Putting the corset on took more work as Peter's body was still as limp as a ragdoll, but eventually the process of tightening up could begin. The silky constraints pulling hard on Peter's stomach, squeezing half the air out of him and pushing his new breasts out and upwards so they were close to spilling out.

Next came the maids uniform. There were a dozen or more different uniforms hanging from the rack and his Lordship shuffled through them before settling on the one that he liked; a tight latex bust that clung to Peter's skin above a hundred lace frills that still somehow managed to stop just above his knees with a little white apron on the front making the illusion complete.

Then came more padlocks, this time clinking tightly onto ankle and wrist cuffs and a pair of five-inch-heeled thigh-high boots that were now impossible to remove. Finally Lord Madison unfurled a single length of ribbon and spent some time arranging the curls on top of Francine's head before tying them off with a large, looping bow.

His work complete his Lordship leant back against the mantelpiece and took in the sight of his creation, waiting for the drugs to wear off.

It took maybe another quarter hour or more but slowly Peter felt the control come back to him. His skin tingled with renewed recognition. He twitched his face as much as he could to try and shake the feeling back into it, groaning and moaning his uncertain throat. When it finally looked like he was about to come around Lord Madison strode forward and locked his wrist and ankle cuffs to the side of the armchair.

Peter moaned again and tried to move his arms and was amazed at the sudden ease of movement and new clarity of voice, the knockout drops had now finally worn off and he was able to speak.

"You fucking sicko pervert! What are you trying to do to me?"

Lord Madison slapped him with a hard open palm across his cheeks bringing a new look of shock to Peter's face. "I would have hoped that even to a brainless sissy like you it would be clear what I'm going to do; I do hope I didn't overdo the dosage and caused a little brain damage, after all breaking in a sissy's brain is the most enjoyable part. Well, maybe second most enjoyable after breaking in another part of you."

With that Lord Madison stepped forward again, straddling the armchair that Peter was securely shackled to, moving his bulging crotch just inches from his face. Peter recoiled in shock and horror but no matter how he tried to turn his head there was no escaping the growth in Lord Madison's trousers.

Zzzzzzip. His Lordship undid the zipper slowly, pulling aside his jockey shorts and beginning to take out his cock. still only semi-erect and already 7 inches in length the girth alone was enough to intimidate Peter into silence for a second.

"It's ok, take a good look at it Francine. I'm sure you've not seen a real cock since showering in gym. After all," He reached down through the lace and silk and jingled the bell on the end of Peter's chastity belt, "this hardly counts as a cock now does it?"

Peter sniffled a little and looked up at Lord Madison, "Stop it! Stop calling me a sissy! You rich asshole, why are you d-d-doing this? W-w-what do you want from me? I don-" Peter's tirade was cut short as Lord Madison push his head back with one hand and forced his now hard cock deep into Peter's mouth.

Suddenly for Peter his entire perspective had changed; his entire sensory experience was now filled with cock: the taste from the pre-cum that already coated his tongue, the feeling of its hard throbbing length sliding in and out of his mouth making him gag, and the sight of his Lordship his face sternly looking down on him.

"You're going to learn to serve society, you're going to learn how to serve this household, and most importantly you're going to learn how to serve me. From this point on Francine you are now my property, you may not like this to begin with -- and quite frankly I don't give a damn if you come to like it at all -- but this is your life from now on."

He put a hand on the back of Peter's head, wrapping his fingers through his new thick blonde locks, and started forcing his head further down.

"This is all in your best interest though. Your sissy side is part of your true nature. Any real man would have fought back by now; but you're not a man, you're not a woman, you're a simpering little sissy bitch. You're a cock-worshiping maid whore and it's time you were treated like one."

With that, Lord Madison grunted and quickly pulled out just in time to shoot load after load of thick, hot cum across Peter's face, coating it completely and making sure to land one into Peter's still gaping mouth.

"Not bad for a first time sissy," He panted, "you still need a lot of work keeping your teeth out of the way though, but I have just the thing." He darted back to the chest and picked something up. As he turned back Peter was just beginning to regain his senses once more and stretching his aching jaw to protest when Lord Madison stuffed it shut with a thick rubber gag that, as Peter realised when he explored it with his tongue, was almost perfectly matched in size and shape with his Lordship's hard cock.

After tightening the buckles on the gag, and ignoring the muffled screams of his new maid, Lord Madison rested on the arm of the chair and whispered in Peter's ear. "I think we'll leave it at that for tonight Francine. It's getting on for midnight so get a good night's sleep now; you've got a long, hard days training in the morning."

Peter could barely move his head to watch him leave, only able to listen to his receding footsteps and stare at the reflection in front of him of a newly minted porn-star fantasy maid, cum dripping down her face onto her heaving chest with only the slight glint of light coming from the chastity device left to connect him to his old life. He tested his bonds, he struggled and screamed into the gag, but escape, for now, was impossible.

Nikki258
Nikki258
128 Followers
12