Toby Torro Ch. 03

Story Info
She's naked in the shower; what should he do?
2.3k words
110.1k
20
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
518 Followers

Toby looked down at his cock. It was half hard, again! How could that be? How could the human male take so much physical stimuli, release twice, and still become aroused a third time?

The college student's body's behaviour amazed him. He gulped, frozen in place just as he was reaching for his espresso. From down the hall he could hear the shower running. His older sister Rebecca must have left the door open.

Was she serious? Did she really want him to join her?

All of this was too insane, too sick and perverted to be real!

First, Toby had come home for a weekend from college while his parents were scheduled to be out of the house. He'd thought he'd be alone, but as usual Rebecca was there, hanging out with her parents' stuff rather than doing the busy job young people do of accumulating their own. She hadn't heard Toby come in. He hadn't found any reason to let her know and had gone to the bathroom to pee. And at that exact moment, Rebecca chose to strip off her bikini by the pool and masturbate. In full view of the bathroom window Toby had been forced to look out.

He had told himself to look away, to make some noise so she would hear him and stop. But he hadn't. And she hadn't! She'd full on fucked her pussy right infront of her brother without ever knowing. Toby had cum so hard, spraying semen all over his mother's pristine porcelain bathroom. Then he'd struggled to quickly clean it up and had turned to find his sister watching him.

He had thought she'd kill him for what he'd done. She passed it off as normal and made them espresso as if nothing had ever happened. She'd said it was normal, then began asking prodding questions about his sex life. Well, there wasn't a sex life to speak of so he hadn't had anything to say.

That was about the time Rebecca had asked to see his dick.

His sister! She asked to see his cock! And HE had done it, had shown her!

Nothing had prepared him for the expert way she had begun to suck him. As if that wasn't surprise enough, she'd also taught him how to grab her hair and force his cock deep into her throat. And she'd asked him to call her BITCH!

That was the final straw, that was when Toby had blown his load right into her mouth. He hadn't known what else to do so he'd held her down even harder, letting her struggle while he came and came, oh so much cum!

Then she'd again acted like it was normal. And she'd dropped her towel on the kitchen floor and pranced off to the bathroom to take a shower.

And then..she'd told him he could join her.

What the hell is going on, he thought, staring at his cock as it steadily got harder.

Is she sick or am I?

From the bathroom, he could hear his sister humming happily. He stood up, pulling his pants up to his waist and trying to push his cock back down. It didn't work.

That's it, he thought. I will go talk to her, and explain how very wrong this is. Maybe she's high, maybe she's on something. Maybe she is just very sick and needs my help.

He convinced himself that he was doing the right thing and strode down the hall to the bathroom.

"Can I come in?" he asked softly.

"What? Listen, if you're talking, I can't hear you. Kind of have the shower going now?"

Toby bit his bottom lip, trying to avoid looking at his sister. But he couldn't, not when the glass for the shower stall was clear, and she was completely facing him. The bathroom was large and the shower stall went from ceiling to floor, big plates of see through glass curved around the modern tap ware.

Toby sat on the toilet, trying not to stare. Rebecca washed her hair, her large breasts pushed out towards her brother. He couldn't help but think about when she was sitting on the deck chair by the pool, thinking she was alone and suckling on her own nipples. Did she think she was alone now? Had their brief journey into insanity finally ended, at least for her?

Rebecca opened her eyes and smiled straight at Toby. Then she closed them and tilted her dark head back under the flowing stream of water. Her tits were pushed out even more.

"Damn, Toby. You sure picked that up fast." "What?" he croaked.

"Cocksucking," Rebecca said, continuing. "You sure have a knack for how to get your cock sucked, just the way you like it!"

Her voice was jovial, happy. But Toby wasn't really listening. He was watching as her hands slipped down from her hair and began to massage over her large tits. She was pinching her nipples again, wincing in painful pleasure.

"It sure made me hot. I don't care if you are my brother. You've got an awesome cock, you know. I mean, you probably don't know. But trust me, I'm a girl. You're fucking hot!"

Rebecca's hands moved lower now, rubbing suds over her belly. She was watching Toby. And he was watching her fingers, and all the sweet white bubbles as they slid lower and lower. Rebecca spread her legs slightly.

"You like that, Toby? You like watching me?" He didn't answer.

Rebecca's fingers moved over her mons, and for the first time Toby noticed his sister didn't have very much pubic hair to speak of. Was this one of those Brazilian waxes that the guys always compared to a runway strip at an airport? The line of hair was thin and precise, and very short too. Earlier, by the pool, he'd been too stunned to notice anything except her fingers disappearing into her sexy pussy. Now though, he took her in completely, devouring her with his eyes.

No, he told himself, looking away. No! I came in here to stop this! I'm her brother!

The sound of the shower door opening made Toby look up. Rebecca was standing infront of him, dripping wet. She was running her hands up and down her body, and Toby could feel the heat radiating from her naked flesh.

"Listen, I-" he started to say.

"How strong are you?" She whispered in a sultry toned voice.

"What?"

Rebecca came closer. "I said, how strong are you?"

"I...I don't know," he said, gulping as she moved closer still.

"Well," Rebecca purred, "I hope you're strong enough!"

She lowered her mouth to his, kissing him wetly. It was the first time someone had ever put their tongue into his mouth. Toby immediately reached out for his sister as she pressed against him. He knew this was all so wrong but couldn't stop himself.

Rebecca pulled away from the passionate kisses she was giving her brother, and agilely put one foot on the counter next to him. At first, Toby was looking at her toes. So perfect, painted, manicured. Then his eyes roamed up her leg, to her knee, to her thigh.

"Look," Rebecca said to him. "Look at my pussy..."

He looked.

Her folds were wet and swollen. They were pink, wrinkled and pearlescent in the bathroom light. She used her fingers to pull them apart, showing the barest darkness of a hole near the bottom, surrounded like the center of a flower with wet pink petals. Then she moved her fingers upwards and began to play with a firm bud of flesh.

A clitoris! Toby was looking at a clitoris for the first time!

"Holy fuck, Rebecca," he mumbled.

"Yeah, I know. It's great pussy, isn't it?"

She smiled smugly down at her younger brother, pulling her lips wide.

"Come on," she purred. "Give it a feel."

Toby lifted a hand, not sure what to do. Rebecca took it in hers, letting her pussy lips close. She rubbed Toby's hand over the soft fur line that lead to her sex. Then she released him.

"You've never seen one this close. I can tell. So, go ahead. Explore!"

Rebecca stood with her hands at her sides while her leg stayed on the counter, keeping her pussy wide for Toby. He reached up with a finger, touching over the wet pearl that was her clitoris. It was firm but rubbery, and moved if he pressed hard. It also seemed to have a sheath of sorts. The more he touched it, the more Rebecca moaned. He bit his bottom lip and moved his finger lower.

Toby stroked the sexy folds of his sister's pussy. She closed her eyes and let her head drop back. Her wet dark hair dripped water all over her parents' bathroom floor when she shook her head and moaned.

Toby moved his finger lower, finding the smaller labia that outlined his sister's cunthole. Then he slid the first bit of his finger inside, watching her face. She groaned a little more, but not much. He put another finger next to the first and felt her stretch slightly around him. Then he slowly pushed both fingers inside her hole. She seemed to shiver. He pulled them out halfway and then pushed them in deeper still.

Rebecca put her hands on the sides of her face as if she were overheating. Toby continued to double finger her, moving slowly faster and faster. When his sister almost fell over, he reached up with his free hand and cupped her ass, holding her steady. Rebecca looked down at him, smiling.

"It's time to see how strong you are, Toby," she said wickedly.

Rebecca leaned forward and grabbed a shelf next to the window above the toilet. She gripped it tightly and pulled. It didn't move, having been firmly bolted into the wall. She grinned and pulled harder, effectively lifting her body off the floor.

Now her pussy was in line with Toby's face. At first he pulled away, unsure of what to do next. Rebecca giggled then smiled down at her brother.

"Come on," she urged, almost hissing. "Lick it, Toby. Lick my pussy..."

Toby looked up at her. Part of him hoped he did a good job. The other part just wanted to taste her cunt and find out what it would be like to lick a girl's twat. He lifted his hands, both of them, and cupped Rebecca's ass.

How strong was he? Strong enough to hold her weight, he quickly found out as she let go of the shelf she had been holding.

Toby held his sister cupped in his hands, his elbows resting on his torso for support. Then he pushed his face against her pussy. She was hot. She was wet and somewhat soapy. But there was also a sweet musky scent that coated all of the tiny folds he found himself licking. He tried to kiss her pussy but that seemed so inadequate in this close proximity. So he continued to flick his tongue out over her sex. Toby took long strokes with his tongue, licking her from top to bottom.

He must have been doing it right because Rebecca shuddered in his hands, gripping his head and pulling it against her.

"Fuck Toby, that feels so fucking good!" She cried.

Toby licked up and down, feeling his arms beginning to shake under the weight. His sister was a short, petite girl but maybe her breasts were a bit too heavy. He was starting to lose hold of her. And he wanted to do a good job, wanted to show her he was a fast learner.

Toby shoved his tongue into Rebecca's cunthole, and swirled it around. Then he fucked her with it, fattening it sometimes, and other times making it like a snake, thin and slippery. She got wetter. And wetter. And wetter! And sweeter too!

Toby licked and sucked more, forcing his face hard against his sister's cunt. He fucked her hole with his tongue, squeezing her ass cheeks even as he began to lose his grip.

"Little more...little more, Toby!" She was crying out loud now, head tossed back. "Yes, yes yes!"

Now she was rocking in his hands. He knew it was time, she was cumming. He wondered what would happen. Would she spurt the way guys do? Would she have one of those really squirty orgasms like the chicks in pornos do?

Rebecca writhed and rocked, obviously losing control of her whole body as she came. And sweet nectar of sex filled Toby's waiting mouth. He tongued it up, drinking his sister's full juices. It was like a watery syrup, weirdly flesh like in taste but not in a bad way. He licked and lapped until finally she was pulling his head away, giggling as she tried to climb down.

"Enough! You're driving me, unf, crazy!"

He let her climb off of him, then stood up. His face was slick with her pussy juice and she was smiling at him as she took a face cloth and wiped him clean. Then she looked down at his cock, which was tenting his pants in a very demanding manner.

"I think," she said softly, "that you have another problem you need to take care of."

Then she looked tenderly up into his eyes and patted his cheek, her eyes sparkling up at him.

"Go sit on mom's bed and think about everything you just experienced."

Toby nodded, not sure why he should go into his parents' flowery room. It was darker than the other bedrooms, having heavy drapes and window hangings. He sat down on their too-soft bed and thought hard about everything.

He'd masturbated while his sister masturbated, him watching her as he came.

He'd had his cock sucked, and thoroughly, deep throated even. But by his sister.

And he'd finally come face to face with a pussy, the most beautiful cunt he'd ever seen. Again, his sister was there.

Toby sat and contemplated all of this.

And this, he thought, was all on FRIDAY!

DireLilith
DireLilith
518 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
This is a truly great series!

This story is extremly hot! Dire Lilith really knows how to excite! Wonderful work!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
This is a truly great series!

This story is extremly hot! Dire Lilith really knows how to excite! Wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome...

I have read a lot of stories..but the Toby Torro Series is awesome....Its hot and well narrated too....Hope to read more stories in the same series...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ballsy sister !

There definitely are sisters like her who openly speak their mind and say "damn it all" and she does it very well . She shows lots of confidence and love for her brother ; you built her character well . Nice job .

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Porn Shoot with My Sister Alicia will do anything to save the house, even her brother!in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Sleep Walker Sleep walking sister fucks her brother.in Incest/Taboo
Sibling Affection His sister has a huge crush on him.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories