Tocca & Fugue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no idea how long it went on, just knew that she wanted it to continue. While she was horizontal and men took turns using her ass and then her cunt, she saw that suspended high up were some of the ones she had arrived here with, and a few she could not recognize. A few were bound as she was; others just curled up as if asleep. They must have been 30 feet up from her, their bodies a jumble of tubing and leather. In a tiny spiral they moved slow and dreamlike.

It reminded her of bodies in a womb. The rest of the day passed in the same way. She was turned, a new cock was pushed into her, its seed filling the orifice, and then it was replaced by another's tongue or hand. Hannah no longer even saw them, her eyes closed to each caress she simply waited for the new sensation. Occasionally something went through her oral tube, feeding her whatever they chose to. She voided into her own that still protruded, the pain long faded from its insertion. When she roused from the narcotizing effects of the shot another always soon followed, now she eagerly extended her wet tongue to receive.

The drug itself was non addictive, but the state that she had found bound and used here was far more powerful than any chemical she could have ingested. Days slipped away. The records that each response she gave filled the institute's data banks. She was their prize, what they had been looking for with each subject. Hannah no longer thought or felt anything other than what they chose; she was a raw nerve now, an open conduit to the dreams that no longer blushed away in the light.

12