Todd

Story Info
Todd meets neighbor.
713 words
3.77
85.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd had been living with his dad until he decided to go to the local college so he moved into his mom's spare room next door.The first time I saw him he was working in the yard so I walked over and introduced myself and invited him in for a cold beer. His small lithe body looked really good under his loose fitting pair of shorts and short sleeve shirt that he neglected to button up. Todd had long light brown hair that reached down to the small of his back and a quiet demure manner

He immediately came over and sat in the center of the living room sofa as I gave him a beer. I had conveniently left a copy of Penthouse on the coffee table and he began to browse through it. I noticed that he was beginning to become aroused by the bulge in his shorts. I sat down next to him and pretended to look at the pictures but was really checking Todd's body out. I looked at one of the pictures and said "These pictures always get me hard!" and began to rub my dick through my shorts. Todd said that he was too, so I reached over and playfully grabbed his dick to see what his reaction would be, when he breathlessly moaned, I knew I was in.

I unbuttoned his shorts and began to run my hands all over his smooth chest and his long thin dick. He laid his head back and grinned in enjoyment. I noticed that he had absolutely no hair on his body except for a tiny patch of light brown pubic hair at the base of his dick. His dick had gotten really hard as I ran my hands up and down it so I got down on my knees between his legs and began to lick and suck his sweet tasting dick. As I sucked him I removed his shorts and all of my clothes without once taking his dick out of my mouth. I ran my tongue along the underside of his dick and held his balls lightly in my fingertips. I alternated between deepthroating his manhood and sucking his hairless balls. After a few minutes Todd put his hands on both sides of my head and began to moan softly. I felt his balls start to contract as his dick swelled up even bigger and harder as he finally shot a big sweet tasting load of cum in my mouth.

I stood up grabbed him by the arm and led him into the bedroom. Todd laid completely naked face down on the bed with his legs together. With his long hair and cute hairless butt he looked just like a young girl. My dick was hard as a rock so I got on the bed straddling him and rubbed my dick all over his smooth pert ass especially up and down his asscrack. I reached for some lotion and put some on the tip of my dick and a squirt on his tiny brown asshole. Todd started telling me to hurry up and stick it in. I pressed the tip of my dick right on his puckered asshole, Todd in his eagerness arched his back and raised up his butt to quicken my pace. My dick slid in easily meeting little resistance was soon buried to the hilt in his tight ass. I put one of my hands on the back of his neck pushing his head down into the pillow as I started stroking in and out of his warm ass. I knew that I wouldn't last long being as turned on as I was so I told him I was going to cum. Todd surprised and delighted me when he yelled out "Cum in my mouth!'. Cum in my mouth!"

I pulled out of his ass flipped him over and came all over his face and in his mouth. Todd sat up and began smearing my cum all over his face and chest. While licking his hand clean Todd looked at me and said " After my mom cooks dinner I'm going to bring my girlfriend back over so that she can lick all of your cum off me while you watch..

To Be Continued...