Todd & Marty's New Beginning Ch. 01

Story Info
Todd and Marty have a one night stand.
6k words
4.43
11.2k
4

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the love story of Marty and Todd starting from the very beginning when they first met in college. It also includes several other characters as well as their storylines. This story will be submitted in several parts and is based off the hit soap One Life to Live, yet the "history" has been changed somewhat to suit the purposes of this story. Not all the parts of this story will contain erotic sex scenes as there is a plot. First and foremost, this story is a romance/drama, not a sex story. In a later chapter, there will be a graphic description of nonconsensual sex, so if you are bothered by that please do not read any further.

Also, I'd like to note that I do not own ABC's One Life to Live or the characters and I will NOT be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

I hope you enjoy my story...

*

Todd had been accepted into Llanview University on a football scholarship. Football was something he understood. He was damn good at it. He didn't care much for academics, but his controlling father had insisted he go to college and get an education. Basically, he was just there for the ride. He loved to party. He had a couple of roommates in the dorm. Zach Rosen was a tough guy and a druggie.... and Powell Lord III was a tall spineless nerd. Todd met Jason, a frat brother at a party and decided he wanted to join the KAD fraternity. But he had to be accepted into the fraternity first. For Rush, Todd and his friends were told to go to a popular bar in Llanview and to return with the bra of Marty Saybrooke, also known as Marty the Party Girl.

Todd had seen Marty a time or two at some of the college parties he attended. He knew who she was, but she was always on the arm of some guy, so he hadn't really had the opportunity to get to know her. There was something about her though. She was probably the most beautiful woman Todd had ever seen. He was attracted to her, but kept his distance, mainly because he wasn't sure how to approach her. All of his relationships had been one night stands up to that point in his life... and that's exactly the way Todd liked it. No ties, no strings attached. He didn't want to feel anything for anyone... and he didn't much like what he did feel whenever Miss Marty Saybrooke was around. He told himself she was nothing but a drunk and a floozy... and that he would get what he needed from her for Rush... and that would be it, end of story.

Todd had a bag of cocaine in his pocket for fun that night as he and his roommates arrived at Rodi's. When he arrived at the bar with Zach and Powell, he saw Marty sitting at the bar, having some drinks. "Imagine that," he thought to himself as he zeroed in on her. With his friends, he took a seat at a table nearby, just watching her. Man, that girl could certainly drink. She was so small, Todd wondered where she put it all away. He didn't know much about her... but there was no doubt the girl was a lush.

"Hey, Todd," Zach spoke up. "So, when are you gonna get Marty's bra?"

"Relax," Todd insisted. "Marty the Party Girl will give me her bra before this night is over... trust me."

Marty Saybrooke was probably on her fifth or sixth drink. She had lost count as she downed another shot of something or another. "WOO!" she yelled giggling. She jumped up onto one of the tables and started dancing. Her curly blond hair swung as she danced, shaking it on the table of Rodi's. College life was a lot more fun than people made it out to be. They complained about getting bad grades, but really she didn't see what was so hard about it. She got perfect grades and still had the time to PAR-TAY Like A Rockstar.

His eyes riveted on Marty and her sexy little dance, Todd got up from the table and strutted over toward the bar. "I'll take a beer," he said to the bartender. When the bartender came back with a cold one, Todd turned, his eyes on Marty as he started chugging the beer. Why does she always have to dress like a little slut? he thought to himself as he watched her body swaying to the music. His eyes were glued to her chest, making out the shape of her small but perky breasts through her light-colored blouse. The material was sheer and Todd could see the shape of her nipples through the nearly non-existent fabric. At that point, he wasn't even sure if she did have on a bra. One thing he was certain of however, by the end of the night, one way or another, he was going to find out if Miss Marty the Party Girl had worn a bra.

Marty knew guys were watching her. She didn't mind at all as she continued to dance. She was more interested in finding a guy to take home tonight. She had that big ole house and wouldn't mind the company in her bed. She didn't care who it was as long as they were good in bed; that's pretty much all that mattered.

As Todd watched Marty, he became more and more entranced with her. Damn, she's so fuckin beautiful, he thought to himself while he was chugging down the rest of that beer. Turning once again to the bar, he ordered another beer, then asked for a round for his friends at their table. "Sure thing," said the bartender as he went to take cold ones over to Zach and Powell at the table Todd had recently vacated.

Suddenly a fight broke out in the bar and sure enough, Marty in her drunken state got right in the middle of it as she was doing her seductive little dance. Putting his beer down on the table, Todd went to Marty, pushing her aside so she wouldn't be hurt by the swinging blows of the brawlers. She almost lost her balance, but he caught her in his arms.

"Hey there, you alright?" he asked, looking into the dazzling blue eyes of hers. "You aren't hurt, are you?"

While Todd spoke to Marty, Hank Gannon had come into Rodi's and began kicking the hooligans out the door. The chaos quieted and soon only the sound of the loud rock music could be heard in the background.

Marty looked at the guy holding her as she giggled. "I am fine!" she said in her drunken state. He was kind of cute. Hmmm...not bad; maybe he'd spend the night with her. Who was he though? She didn't think she'd seen him before. She glanced around. "What happened to the party? I was having a good time."

Todd grinned at her words. "I think it's always a party when you're around, Marty," he said with a smirk. "Everyone could see you were having your own little party with that hot, sexy dance of yours..."

Still holding her so she wouldn't lose her balance again, Todd carefully propped her up against a wall as he stood in close proximity of her. "Would you consider partying with me?" he asked her in a husky voice. His eyes were locked on those luscious lips of hers, wondering what it would be like to kiss her.

"Supply the booze and I will definitely supply the rest and party with you," she giggled.

"Lots and lots of booze," she said. "All kinds, okay?"

Todd couldn't help but laugh. She reeked of booze already. That didn't deter him however from still longing to kiss her. "Okay," he promised as he guided her over to the table where he had been sitting with Zach and Powell. "Hey guys, meet Marty," said Todd as he took his seat and pulled Marty down onto his lap. He marvelled at how she weighed next to nothing when seated on his knee as he wrapped his big hands around her tiny waist to hold her steady. He handed her his beer so she could have a drink.

"Hello Marty," Powell said graciously. Zach just nodded, watching Todd with Marty and feeling a bit jealous. Why was it Todd always got all the women?

"Marty, these are my friends... Zach Rosen and Powell Lord III. We are all three gonna join the KAD fraternity. But we need a little something before we can get in," said Todd with a smirk. Running his eyes down Marty's luscious body, Todd once again wondered if she had a bra on under that dinky little top of hers.

Marty accepted the drink, taking a long drink of the beer and swallowing as she listened to the guy talking. She looked at him. "Sure, what do you need?" she asked, as she went back to working on her beer. How hard could it be to get into a Fraternity anyway?

The grin widened on Todd's face as he eyed Marty's perfect breasts from within her top. "To tell you the truth, we need your bra," he said as he reached for the beer she held and chugged down the last drink. He set the bottle aside as his buddies began laughing. All three of the guys then went quiet, waiting anxiously for Marty's reply.

Marty laughed, "Is that all?" She reached underneath her top and unhooked her bra, pulling it away from her body and out from beneath her shirt. Carelessly, she draped it over Todd's head. "Might not be your size though," she said honestly.

Still holding Marty on his lap with one arm wrapped around her waist, Todd reached for her bra as she draped it across his broad shoulders. A handsome smirk came to his face. "Awww thanks," he said as he pressed her bra cup against his cheek. It was still warm from her body, and he felt his cock harden in his pants when he thought of the thin fabric of it pressing against those beautiful breasts of hers. "I'll be forever in your debt, Miss Saybrooke," he said as he held her bra up like a trophy and then handed it to Zach and Powell. "Whatever will I do to repay you?" he asked with a sexy grin as he turned her slightly so he could gaze into those beautiful blue eyes of hers.

Marty grinned at Todd. "How about you come home with me?" she asked. "I think we could have some fun together...what do you think? Do you want to have some fun with me?"

Looking into those sparkling sapphire eyes of hers, Todd tenderly brushed some stray tendrils of curly long blond hair away from her beautiful face. "You want me to come home with you?" he asked softly, a look of surprise coming to his face. He had never bargained for this; when he had come to Rodi's tonight he had only been on a mission to get her bra. But now that she had asked, how could he refuse? She had to be the most beautiful woman on campus and the one he had secretly had his eye on ever since the first moment he had seen her. He didn't even care if she had slept with a lot of other guys... that only made it better. At least she would never expect him to care or to share more than just a night in bed.

"Sure, I'd love to go to your place," Todd agreed, running a soft caress over her stomach as he held her gaze. "Just a sec, okay? I gotta say goodbye to my friends."

Gently he set Marty on her feet and then stood. He approached Zach and Powell with a triumphant grin on his face. "Guys, I'm going home with Marty. Deliver the bra to Jason, okay? Tell him I couldn't make it, but give him this to smooth things over," Todd said as he handed Zach the packet of cocaine he had been carrying in his pocket. "And don't wait up for me, alright?"

"You sly dog," Powell said with a laugh. Zach took the cocaine and pocketed it, but he didn't smile.

Todd returned to Marty's side and took her small hand into his. "Let's go," he said as he led her from the bar and out to the parking lot.

As they climbed into his car, Todd said, "So, where do you live?" He started the vehicle and waited for her directions.

Marty walked out of Rodi's with Todd and you could hear several guy's hearts being crushed. Everyone always wanted to be the one to leave with her. She climbed into the passenger seat of his car and put on her seatbelt and then gave him directions to her place.

Todd had a grin on his face as he drove to the large home Marty shared with her roommate Megan. The house was so huge it could have been a Frat house. "Wow, huge place," he said as he helped her from the car. He took her arm and led her up to the house as she was still rather drunk and stumbling a bit as she walked.

"You live here alone?" he asked her.

Marty drunkenly fumbled for her keys. "Nope, Megan lives with me, but it's okay.... our rooms are like THIS far apart," she said, holding her arms wide and nearly falling over. "So we won't bother her." Marty managed to get her keys out of her purse, but getting the key into the keyhole was a whole other problem.

Todd smirked at her description of the length between her bedroom and Megan's. "Here, let me help," said Todd as he took the keys from her. In less than a second, he got the door open. He grasped Marty's arm and helped her step inside the foyer.

"Great place you have here, Marty," Todd said as he took in all the fancy furnishings. "Lucky you, I gotta stay in the dorms.... But not for long, cause after tonight and thanks to your bra, Powell, Zach, and I are moving into the KAD Frat house...."

"Which brings me to a little favor I gotta ask of you, Marty..." Todd began as he gazed at the beautiful woman standing there before him.

Marty looked at him. "What is it?" she asked, after shutting the door behind them. She dropped her keys haphazardly into the dish by the door. "I hope you don't want my skirt, too," she said with a smirk. "Because really I don't think my wardrobe would look good on you."

Todd laughed loudly at that. "No, Marty, I don't want your skirt. But I do want that brilliant mind of yours...." Todd explained. "I hear that partying isn't your only talent. And I'm having trouble in calculus. To tell you the truth, I'm flunking... and if I don't get my grade up by midterm, my dad is gonna have my head on a platter. If I don't pass the next exam, I'm going to be ineligible for football, and that's all I really care about. I'm the star player."

"So, would you tutor me and help me pass the next exam?" Todd asked, knowing he was walking on dangerous ground in asking for her help. If he slept with Marty tonight, meeting up with her later down the road to study was only gonna make him want to come back for more. At this point he didn't care; he would worry about all that later.

"Is that all?" Marty asked surprised. "That's no problem."

"Sure, I can do that," she said and then took his hand sort of stumbling with him up the winding staircase to her room. When they got to her room, she pushed the door open.

Todd actually felt relieved when Marty agreed to tutor him in calculus. It was probably because his dad had always called him stupid and lots of other horrible names. He didn't really feel stupid, but every time he bombed a test, he remembered all the awful things his dad had always said about him.

He followed Marty up the tall, winding staircase to the second floor as she tugged on his hand. They stepped into a room together... a very feminine room with a soft comforter on the bed covered in tiny flowers. There was a vanity across from the bed with a huge mirror and a silver vanity set. A smile came to Todd's lips when he thought this room was definitely "Marty."

"Your bedroom?" he asked as he walked in and stood in the center of the room. Looking at Marty, he was struck by her beauty and for some reason he began wishing she wasn't quite so drunk. He wanted her to remember this night.... Forever.

Marty nodded. "Yup, my bedroom," she said. It suited her nicely and it was one of her favorite places to be. She loved it.

She sat down on her bed. "Care to join me?" she asked.

For some reason Todd found himself feeling a little bit nervous. This had never happened before, not with any woman. He had only had one beer and part of another, and he suddenly wished he had consumed more alcohol. He usually had three or four joints before now as well, and without any drugs or alcohol, he was able to think with absolute clarity. He wanted that fog to take it all away, because this beautiful woman made him feel things he had never allowed himself to feel for anyone else before. And then he experienced that nagging feeling again, that he wished she wasn't quite so drunk. He wanted her to remember everything about tonight. And now there was only one way he could do that. He would have to burn it all into her memory... he would have to make love to her with so much passion that she would never be able to forget tonight.

Todd walked over to the bed and sat down upon it. With soft fingertips, he brushed the unruly blond curls out of Marty's face. Slowly, he lowered his lips to hers. He kissed her with all the pent-up passion he had since the moment he had first seen her. Fire exploded between them the moment Todd's lips met hers. In that first delicious kiss, Todd found something wild and untamed. As he lowered Marty back against the pillows, he kissed her as though he would never get enough.

As Marty's back hit the pillows, she eagerly responded to Todd's kisses. He tasted so good. She let her mouth open as her tongue darted out brushing against his bottom lip. She wrapped a leg around him. He would definitely be good because he already knew how to kiss and that was a big plus.

When Todd felt Marty's response to his kiss, it raised his desire another notch. Her tongue met his as her body moved against his. All he could think about is how much he wanted her, how sweet she felt under his body. He slid a hand under her top as they kissed, seeking a breast. Taking the small peak in his hand, he molded it in his big hand. He squeezed it lightly, feeling her nipple pebble up under his palm. His fingers then grasped the nipple, lightly pinching it. His kiss got even hotter as he toyed with her hard little nipple.

Marty let out a moan of pleasure arching her body, her breasts straining against the fabric of her top. It felt so good. She kissed him back deeply and hungrily, her hands finding his shirt and slipping beneath it.

Todd let out a moan of pleasure feeling Marty's soft little hands on him. He broke from the kiss, lifting his shirt over his head and tossing it aside. His gaze locked to Marty's then slid down to that white top of hers he had been staring at all night long. He popped open the snaps in the front of it, revealing her perfect breasts to his gaze.

"Nice," he said in a whisper, tracing a finger around one firm globe. "You're so beautiful, Marty," he murmured, lowering his head so he could draw one of the pink peaks between his lips. Nibbling and suckling, he made her nipple rock-hard. Looking up at her lovely face, he kept that nipple captured in his mouth.

She moaned in desire as she felt her nipple start to harden, her hands clutching at his back. She was already starting to get wet as his hands felt so good on her. His mouth felt even better as he began to suck on her nipple. She tangled a hand in his hair.

Todd bit and suckled on that little nipple lengthening it in his mouth as Marty moaned and pulled at his semi-long hair. He swirled his mouth around the peak of her breast while molding the it's twin in his big hand. "You're a hot little thing," he said in a murmur as he moved off her slightly and began tugging off her skirt. Her tight white lacy panties clung to her as he stared, his blue eyes going smoky with desire.

"Marty the Party Girl wears white panties?" he said thickly.

Marty giggled. "The red ones are in the wash," she said innocently. She raised her hips slightly urging him to remove the panties from her body. She wanted him so badly.

Todd began to peel the panties from Marty's body, sucking in his breath as her feminine treasures were revealed to his gaze. She was so wet, those tight little panties of hers didn't want to come off. He grinned, knowing he had caused her to become this incredibly moist.

"Marty, are you going to remember this in the morning?" he asked softly as he pressed his lips to her neck, gently nibbling and kissing.

As his mouth moved against her neck, he slid his hands down her flat tummy, toward her mound. Opening her legs with his big hands, he caressed up and down her inner thigh, not quite touching her pussy, but so close.

Marty's mind was still slightly fuzzy. "Remember what?" she murmured. She then let out a moan feeling him get near her pussy but not yet touching it. "Please touch me," she begged. "Please."

12