Todd and Mrs. Kaplan

Story Info
Rich Housewife Fucks the Help.
1.7k words
4.07
63.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AEPoe
AEPoe
18 Followers

Todd always enjoyed Wednesday afternoons in the summer. Despite the fact that his summer breaks from college were spent pushing lawnmowers around the expansive estates of the rich residents of central New Jersey, he always had Wednesday afternoons to brighten his spirits.

It was on these days that he serviced the grounds of Mrs. Kaplan. She was married to some executive with one of the big accounting firms in the city who was too rich to be bothered with taking care of the grounds of his million dollar home. In the two summers Todd had been to Mrs. Kaplan's home, he had never once laid eyes on her husband.

The woman of the house, however, had pleased his eyes many times. Todd always arrived in the early afternoon and Mrs. Kaplan was always lying out by the large in-ground pool in a bikini that was barely winning the battle to cover her mature tits and ass. A full-time woman of leisure, she had a body that appeared half the age of her 55 years. Big, full breasts, a flat stomach, firm abs, athletic legs and a solid ass. The girls Todd dated in college had nothing on this woman.

"Good afternoon, Todd, my dear," she said one Wednesday afternoon from behind her designer sunglasses, half empty wine glass in hand. "Hope this heat isn't being too hard on you."

"No, ma'am," he said. "Sort of comes with the job I guess."

"Well why don't I go fix you some nice cold ice-tea and when you are finished with the lawn it will be ready for you."

"That would be great," he said, watching her tight ass walk into the massive house, blue bikini riding slightly up her ass, exposing the outlying areas of her cheeks.

Todd wiped the sweat from his brow and started his duties, cutting the large yard in near record time before edging and grabbing the broom to start sweeping the walkway in the back yard. He hadn't seen Mrs. Kaplan reemerge from the house and figured she may have passed out somewhere from drinking too much wine in the sun.

He started to sweep the walk, scanning the windows for a sign of life. In the second floor bathroom window he saw Mrs. Kaplan primping her hair. She was in front of a full length mirror, the curtains and shade wide open. Todd stopped in his tracks, staring at her topless figure playfully fluffing her hair in different styles. His cock got hard in his khaki shorts.

He tried to look bush, in case Mrs. Kaplan looked down, but he was sweeping the walk in the same area, starring up at her lovely, mature, full, slightly saggy breasts. He could only see her from the waist up, but that was enough to have him fully erect. He looked harder, squinting his eyes trying to make out every detail of her body, but in an instant she was gone.

Todd went back to sweeping. Several minutes later Mrs. Kaplan poked her head out of the back sliding door and signaled him to come inside for the iced-tea she had promised. Todd dropped the broom and hurried inside.

Inside Mrs. Kaplan was standing in the kitchen wearing a white satin robe, it was tied tight to her chest and at first glance Todd could not tell if there was anything underneath.

"Here, Todd, have a cold drink and cool off a bit," she said. When she moved to grab the pitcher and pour the tea Todd could tell by the sway of her breasts against the robe that she wasn't wearing a bra.

He took a big, refreshing gulp and thanked her for the tea. When she turned to fill his glass with more ice he scanned the backside of her robe for panty lines and found none. His body tingled at the thought of her nude body covered by a thin, satin layer of fabric.

"You know, Todd, you have been cutting my grass for two summers now and I must say, I don't know how you can stand being out in that heat all day."

He shrugged and told Mrs. Kaplan that you sort of get used to it after long enough.

"I couldn't do it," she said. "Even in a tiny bikini I get overheated after just a few hours, but you, you are out there all day long. It is remarkable. And that tan, look at that great tan you have."

"You have a pretty great tan yourself."

She shrugged.

"Yeah, but not nearly as dark as yours, look," she slide the front of her robe up slightly to show her very tan thigh. "Yours is an entire shade darker."

"May be the only benefit of this sort of work," Todd said grinning.

"It is a huge benefit, though. There is nothing sexier than a man with a tan, trust me, I know. You should see Mr. Kaplan with his shirt off, he nearly glows he is so pale."

"I'm sure with a job like his he doesn't get much time to lie out in the sun."

"Yeah, he does work hard, but he is an older man now, just doesn't have the interest in things like that, you know what I mean?"

Todd shrugged.

"Well, he just doesn't have what I need, if that makes more sense."

"What you need?"

"Yes, just doesn't have what I need to keep me satisfied," she turned again with Todd's cup, getting more ice from the machine.

"And what is it you need?"

Mrs. Kaplan turned around, her robe untied now, her full breasts and neatly trimmed pussy on full display.

"A nice, hard, young cock to fuck me."

She didn't want for Todd to speak. She slide toward him and kissed him deeply on the mouth, her tongue exploring his, her hands sliding under the back of his sweaty shirt and onto his muscular back. Todd massaged her tongue with his and slid his hands around to her firm ass, it was just as magnificent as he imaged. He squeezed it firmly, feeling her reaction with every crunch.

Mrs. Kaplan's hand found his crotch and began fondling his hard cock through his shorts. She undid his belt and buttons like a pro and before long his shorts and underwear were at his ankles and she was on his knees sucking his thick, six inch cock. She worked him up and down, licking his balls from time to time. Todd slid his shirt off over his head and pushed her robe off her shoulders and onto the floor.

Todd looked down and made eye contact with the mature, rich woman just as she gave his cock a long, slow lick from base to tip. He shuttered with delight. She rubbed his balls with one hand as the other fingered her wet pussy.

Mrs. Kaplan took all of Todd in her mouth again before he pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply. He bent over and nibbled each of her large, dark nipples as his finger explored her wetness.

She guided them to the couch in the adjoining living room. From behind her, Todd bent her over the back of a sofa and got on one knee. He spread her legs far apart and got underneath her mature body. He flicker her throbbing clit with his tongue, slide it in and out of her wet pussy and rubbed her ass with his hands. Mrs. Kaplan moaned in approval.

Todd adjusted himself higher up and gently kissed the back of her thighs and the glorious ass cheeks he had only seen covered by a bikini for the last two years. He spread her wide and slid his tongue in her ass, moving it around in small, quick circles. He fingered her pussy as he explored he ass with his tongue. Judging by her reaction, this was the first time she had been probed in this manner.

Mrs. Kaplan shuddered with ecstasy, grinding her ass against Todd's tongue.

"Fuck me, please, fuck me," she panted.

Todd stood up and rubbed his hard cock, leaking precum, all over her ass cheeks. He bent Mrs. Kaplan over farther and teased her wet pussy with the head of his dick until she begged him again to take her.

"Fuck me, please, fuck me. I need to be fucked," she said, pushing against his hardness.

Todd teased her for several more seconds before plowing his cock into her tight, mature pussy. She moaned immediately and he felt Mrs. Kaplan cum underneath him. He grabbed onto her hips and fucked her hard and fast, grunting and moaning in delight.

Mrs. Kaplan pushed back against him in perfect timing. He could tell she had not been fucked in a good long while.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me, harder, harder,"

Todd fucked her with everything he had, the slapping sounds of his balls against her juicy pussy echoed through the living room. He felt her cum a second time and sensed his own orgasm coming on.

"I'm gonna cum. Oh yes, oh, I'm gonna cum."

"In my ass, cum in my ass."

Todd pulled his cock, sticky from Mrs. Kaplan's juices out of her tight pussy. He spread her ass cheeks with his hand and with a moan delivered a huge, sticky white load directly into her waiting ass whole.

"Oh yes, oh god yes," she said with a shutter.

They stayed in that position for a minute or so. Finally, Todd stood up and walked into the kitchen to get two glasses of iced-tea. Mrs. Kaplan, her nude body sweaty and sticky from a much-needed fucking was two steps behind him.

Todd started to pour himself an iced-tea.

"What do you think you're doing?" she said angrily.

"I'm just...getting a drink."

"My husband is not paying you to drink iced-tea, he is paying you to take care of our yard."

Puzzled, Todd motioned to the living room where he and Mrs. Kaplan had just enjoyed moments of ecstasy.

"I just thought...."

"Don't think. Just go finish the yard work you are being paid for and be on your way," she said, picking up her robe and walking out of the kitchen.

Todd, as he had so many times before, watched her ass sway as she walked.

AEPoe
AEPoe
18 Followers