Toed Off

Story Info
Foot lover gets lucky as a his shrimp boat comes in.
980 words
4.28
36.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think women who wear high heels are very sexy, especially in the summer, when all the open toed shoes and sandals come out. I guess you could say I have a bit of a foot fetish. Sometimes I'd just as soon kiss a woman's feet and suck on her toes, as much as I'd kiss her on the lips or eat out her pussy. Either way though, I always end up with a throbbing hardon.

I went out with Wendy because she was full figured, had nice breasts, and sexy gams. In her high heels her sexy body still only towers equal to my chin, but something about her compelled me to want to see her again. We dated a few times before I finally had the nerve to tell her how crazy I was about her feet. I was really surprised at her reaction. She was pleased and seemed just as excited as I was about what I'd said.

"Well if that's true, then why don't you show me how my feet make you feel?" she said, "Kiss them..."

I was still unsure about her being serious or teasing me. I lifted one of her legs up and placed her foot against my cheek. I could smell the faint, sexy fragrance of her foot and it really turned me on.

I slipped my tongue between the leather of her shoe and her stocking covered foot and ankle.

"Oooooh," she said, "That feels so nice. It tickles but it feels so nice...mmmmmm...I love it."

I slipped her shoe off and kissed the bottom of Wendy's foot. The smell of her sweaty foot was stronger now and I inhaled her scent deeply like sniffing a fine imported wine. Her stocking clung to her sweaty foot and I pulled it away from her skin with my lips.

"Oh yeah, wow that tickles," she said, " Normally I can't stand it when someone tickles or even touches my feet," she sighed, "But this feel so naughty and sexy. I think you've done this before haven't you?" she smiled.

She was right, I had done this before. But Wendy's feet were by far two of the prettiest, sexiest and tastiest. I had quickly sprung a full blown hardon that continued to throb and grow while I turned footplay into foreplay. I tended to her feet like they were all that mattered. I massaged and rubbed her feet with strong, loving strokes in all the right places. One toe at a time, taking the time to squeeze, stroke and pull each toe. Using my fingers I fucked her between each toe, teasing and tickling her sexy feet. Slowly one hand wandered and exploring the rest of her tasty body as well. After a while I looked up to see Wendy's face pleasantly contorted as she sprung into orgasm, while I continued to suck on her toes, play with her feet and massage her thighs. "Oh baby, I need you to fuck me....! Wendy urged me, "I want you.....please....I need it bad!"

We quickly tore our clothes off, flinging them all over the room. Then, as I sat with my legs wide apart, I pulled Wendy between them so that her hot wet pussy was right above my extended, throbbing cock. My pulsating knob slipped inside her easily. Wendy's legs bent at the knees and her soft thighs rested against her chest as I pulled her on top of me. I reached for her discarded shoe and slipped it onto her naked foot. Then I grasped her ankle and swabbed it thoroughly with with my tongue. I lapped at her bare flesh and wormed my tongue in between her shoe and delicious foot. "WOW!" Wendy gasped, "Mmmm that feels so good!"

She started rotating her pelvis and hips, screwing herself further and further, deeper and deeper onto my throbbing cock. Her hot, dripping wet cunt was going round and round, up and down on my rigid shaft. We bumped and thrust against each other with hard and wild emotion.

"Fuck me!" she screamed out, Fuck me....shove it all the way inside me! Make me cum baby....make me cum hard baby!"

I rocked my ass so that my cock would go in and out quicker, never all the way out though. As she neared orgasm again, Wendy lifted up and down making my cock come into contact with every square inch of her hot and horny pussy walls. Each time she rose up her clit stood out erect. As she lowered herself down she pressed firmly against my crotch and dragged her clit across my body. She trembled and moaned out loud.

"Uuuuumph....." she cried out, "Uuuumph......ooooh yeah! Oh baby .... I'm cumming, I'm cuuuuummmmming! Yeah fuck me....fuck me harder!"

I did as she asked, still grasping and licking at her foot from the ankle to the tip of her shoe. I could feel her toes curling as she clenched them tightly inside her shoe. She was clenching both her fists in the same way as her orgasm rolled in. Wendy blew into a string of orgasms that poured out of her like rain, and when she was into her third or forth spasm, I let go too and blasted a full load of hot cum deep into her pussy. I love to look at a woman's tits or ass, and I'm not attracted to skinny model types, but if she's wearing high heels or open toed shoes she certain to get at least a second look from me.

You can always tell what a woman is like by the way in which she takes care of her feet. If her feet are clean and neat, nicely pedicured and with painted toe nails, you can bet that the rest of her is just as clean, just as sexy and totally ready to be eaten up!