Toeing the Line

Story Info
A fine line between being naked and clothed
1.8k words
4.53
44.1k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the beach that I go to there is an imaginary line. It starts about halfway to the shore where there is a sign that reads BEYOND THIS POINT YOU MAY ENCOUNTER NUDE SUNBATHERS.

Yes, the beach has a clothing optional side. But it also has a clothing required side. I'm not sure why a clothed person would pick this beach to go to unless they just want to gawk, as there are others beaches at Sandy Hook, New Jersey that do not allow nudity. But Gunnison Beach does.

It's funny, but I've seen people that are apparently so bothered by having to wear clothes that they strip down as soon as they cross over that dividing line into the clothing optional side. There is no real line. There are some markers extending from the sign down to the shore line; an imaginary line in the sand.

I've been a frequent visitor to this beach since I was old enough to drive. I was 22 at the time of this story.

Usually I walk further into the beach and claim a spot well inside the line. But on this day I decided to set up camp fairly close to the line.

First things first... I get naked. Then I set up the gear that I always bring: a large beach to lie on, a smaller towel to dry myself off, a beach umbrella, a chair, and a small cooler of beer and snacks. I also always have sun lotion, some reading material, a good sun hat and sunglasses.

Before I do anything else I have to apply some sun lotion. I have a fair complexion and burn very easily. So I have to make sure I'm covered, especially the parts that don't get much sun. Who would have thought it's so much fun greasing yourself up? I almost always get a bit of a thrill as I make sure my cock and balls are well protected. Finally, ready to relax, I pop open a beer, sit in the chair under the umbrella and start reading my book.

After a while a couple show up on the clothed side, a little in front of me (closer to the shore), about 15 feet or so away. I can hear that he is trying to persuade her to get naked and cross over, but she is having any of that. It looks to me like he knew that the part of the beach was clothing optional (c/o) and she didn't. After he has given up trying to convince her, he asks if she wants to take a walk along the shore. She knows he means on the c/o side, so she says she'll pass, but "Have fun!"

She watches him walk away and then notices me. Since I am a bit behind them this might have been the first time she noticed me. I'm 'reading', but put the book down for a second, catch her eye, smile, and go back to reading. I'm positioned in my chair so that she can see all of me. I can see over the top of my book that she is checking me out while pretending to watch her partner walk down the beach.

She stands up and I get my first good look at her. She's very attractive, probably somewhere in her late 20's. She has auburn hair tied back, and wearing a small green bikini, filling it out quite nicely. Guessing at her stats I'd say she's about 5 ½ feet tall and weighs 130 (total guess). No idea what her bra size would be but she's got a nice pair and they are packed snugly in the bikini top.

She goes for a swim. I'm watching, and as I see her head out of the water I lay down on my back, legs pointed in her general direction.

She dries herself off, checking me out but trying to be casual about it. She lays her towel down and gets on it face down, facing in my direction. I am a bit plumped. Eventually I get up, stretch, and re-apply sunscreen, putting on a show by making sure my cock, balls and ass are covered. I sit down and glance over, catching her watching. I smile again and get a smile in return.

She unties the back of her bikini, still lying on her stomach. Knowing that I'm watching, she raises up a bit to reach for her water bottle. That move exposes a lot of her breasts, almost to the nipples. I can see where she doesn't have any tan. She takes her time in this pose, looking up to see me watching her. I am getting a bit plumper and she can see that. I spread my legs a bit more and nonchalantly casually reach down and give my cock a glancing stroke, as if I'm just rearranging it. She is still looking at me, but now it's not eye contact.

She sits up, using one hand to cover her exposed tits while she takes a drink. One hand isn't enough to cover what she has, but she does manage to cover her nipples. Now I can clearly see places where the sun hasn't hit and the contrast between the tan skin and her milky white breasts is startling. I can feel myself getting a bit more erect.

I look around to make sure nobody else is watching. My behavior is definitely not appropriate for a nude beach. She also looks around, and when she realizes that nobody can see her she spreads her legs. Then, looking right at me, she pulls up on her still wet bikini bottom, producing a clearly defined camel toe.

Yes, I know that I could have turned around towards the clothing optional beach and seen a good number of completely naked women. But watching her sitting there with her pale breasts almost completely exposed and her pussy barely covered by the small strip of green fabric was far more erotic.

Of course I took a good look at her camel toe. From what I could see I'd guess that she was totally shaved; her labia were clearly defined.

As my eyes traveled up her body I saw her now blatantly looking at my cock. She looked up and we had eye contact. She nodded her head down towards my cock. I smiled and then gave her a look like "what?" She smiled back and then with her free hand she made the universal hand motion that means jack-off. Ok! I looked around again to make sure the coast was clear. She laid back down on her stomach facing me, raised up a bit so I could see most of her tits, offering a first look at her nipples. It was hard to tell from a distance, but they looked pretty erect. And when she had pulled her suit up, the back had dug in between her ass cheeks, making it look like she was wearing a thong. Most of her smooth white ass was exposed.

I reached for the sun tan lotion and squeezed some out onto my cock. Her eyes widened. I started to slowly stroke. Slowly because I was so excited that if I wasn't careful I was going to cum right away. I wanted this to last.

After a couple of strokes I gave her a smile and nodded my head down towards her pussy as she had done to me. She understood and rolled over onto her side totally showing me her tits. With one hand she gave a pinch to each nipple. I saw her taking in a sharp breath... hurts so good. She reached down to her covered pussy and dragged her index finger along the outline of her slit.

Our eyes were glued to each other's crotch. I was starting to leak some pre-cum. I took a bit with my finger and offered it to her. She smiled and slipped her finger under her suit and apparently into her pussy. She brought a wet shiny finger and offered it to me. Slowly she put the finger into her mouth, sucking off her juices. I did the same with mine.

We both went back to the business at hand... jacking and jilling. I was out in the open with no holds barred and she was only slightly more discreet. She was topless, but her bottom was still on, though barely covering anything. She was rubbing herself thru the fabric and, judging by the look on her face, it seemed to be working fine.

I was holding back, waiting for a sign that she was close.

That sign happened pretty quickly. Instead of rubbing from the outside, she pulled her suit off to one side. I saw a brief glimpse of her pussy; I was correct in guessing that she was shaved. She started fucking herself with two fingers while her thumb massaged her clit.

I increased my stroking to match her, but that extra effort put me over the edge. I leaned back into my chair and came hard, my cum landing in the sand around my feet. She was watching, and as I came she clasped her hand tight against her pussy. She closed her eyes as a tremor went thru her body.

Eventually she opened her eyes. She gave me a smile and mouthed "Thank you!" I replied by mouthing "No, thank you!"

I got up, a bit shaky, and headed down to the shoreline to wash off. She straightened up the bottom of her suit, put her top back on, and also headed towards the water. I swam on my side, clothing optional, and she swam on hers, clothing required. We never got any closer than about 10 feet apart and no words were exchanged, but we did watch each other washing away our indiscretions.

I looked back at the shore and saw her partner heading towards us. I caught her eye and nodded in his direction.

She saw him and walked up the shoreline to greet him. I watched them walk back to their towels, right past me. I waited until they were settled down before I went back to my chair.

I couldn't hear all of their conversation, but from what I heard it sounded like he was still trying to get her to loosen up, to get naked. Looking back at it now I guess she didn't like being told what to do.

They packed up shortly thereafter. He led the way off of the beach. Before she caught up with him I saw her doing something in the sand. I waited until they were out of sight before I went over to where they had been sitting. She had written a phone number in the sand, along with the words "Thanks! Text me!"

Later of course I did and we eventually got to the point where we exchanging pics of ourselves. That's possibly a story for another day.

But that day at the beach -- without any names, without any talking and without any touching -- was one of the most erotic afternoons of my young life.