Toga Party

Story Info
Wife surprises husband at a friend's toga party.
1.4k words
3.72
131.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
86Man
86Man
14 Followers

Finally, a weekend for the two of us. My wife, Carla and I alone for the first time in almost five years. We convinced her parents they could take care of our two kids for the weekend.

Here we are a weekend for the two of us, and what are we doing, driving halfway across the state for one of Carla's friends birthday parties! We should be celebrating her new job rather than driving to some person's party whom I don't even know!

"So when does the party start?" I ask as we approach town. "Oh, not until 7 tonight, but we need to check in to the hotel and get cleaned up first." she says.

That's the bright note in this weekend trip, a night alone with my wife in a hotel room. No fear of the kids hearing or walking in. The object of my desire, my wife of nine years, a tall (5'11") long-legged (36" inseam) red-haired beauty. At 40 we have both aged rather well, her 34DD breasts, while desirable by many men, trust me I have seen the looks, are nothing compared to her long legs and in my opinion, her perfect ass. Since having two kids her hips have rounded out making her ass and legs the objects of many of my sexual desires.

So yes, a night alone with her in a hotel is making the whole trip worthwhile..even if I have to suffer through some birthday party.

"Turn in here" Carla suddenly asks, breaking my thoughts. It's a mini-mall with a liquor and discount store. She didn't say we needed to bring booze to this thing, I should have guessed. "We need to get our evening 'attire'" Carla notes.

Wandering down the aisle of the discount store I expect us to head to the womens section, rather we end up in bedding. "What's this all about?" I ask. Carla responds by picking up a king size low grade fabric sheet. "Pick out the sheet you want to wear" she says. Then she enlightens me, "Oh that's right, I forgot to mention. Tonights party is a toga party."

Toga party! Oh hell, I haven't been to one of those since college. We grab our respective sheets and off to the hotel to check in and 'wrap' ourselves.

"Why didn't you tell me this party was a toga party?" I ask. "Because, I wanted it to be a surprise to you. Not to mention I didn't want you all worried about other guys seeing me in a toga." she says. Which is right, guys are always looking at her, now it will be easier.

Checking in at the hotel my mind races with thoughts of wrapping Carla in her sheet, or rather unwrapping her. Before I even get the bags in the room Carla notes, "Now before you get any ideas, we are already running late and we need time to figure out how to wrap these damn sheets."

Carla's toga wraps around her curves deliciously, modesty has her wearing one of her sport bras. Mine drapes nicely over my arms and covers me.

I have to admit it is a bit embarrassing crossing the hotel lobby dressed like a Roman senator, but watching the other men looking at Carla makes it all worthwhile.

The drive to the party is sadly uneventful, my caressing hand is held at mid-thigh by your hand. Arriving at the party I am happy to see that we are all suitably dressed and looking rather ridiculous. But then, some of the ladies do warrant a second look.

This is an opportunity for me to meet some of the people you work with while marketing this side of the state. Finally a face to place with the name.

The birthday boy, Jim, offers me a drink and tour of their home. Carla mentioned to me that she think they are 'swingers', which I must admit has me somewhat intrigued. How does one ask that question of another without feeling too out of place?

Looking across the room I see Carla laughing at someone's joke, she is just radiant. It is time to introduce myself to some others. I join Carla, giving her a quick hug I move behind her. Noticing that we are in a corner of the room I let my free hand hidden by the wall slowly slide down over her ass. Strangely I don't feel pants..shorts? Carla continues to visit with some people, but doesn't move my hand. Ever bolder I let my hand pass between the folds of the toga sheet only to find her bare ass! Oh my, Carla is only wearing one of her thongs, nothing else.

My heart skips a beat, my cock twitches. Carla doesn't stop me, but rather she moves sideways closer to the wall, and pushes her body against me, all while continuing to visit with friends. Dare I continue?

But before I make up my mind Carla notes, "I need another glass of wine, could you help me please?" Our host, like any good host has a nice bar/kitchen area. Hidden behind the bar, but still in view of many, I am able to move my hand back between the folds of the toga and back to her body. I move to the side a bit as I slowly caress Carla's backside and slide my hand down her ass. Moving aside the thin strip of thong I find Carla's pussy wet and waiting.

Slowly my middle finger moves around her lips and slides in and out. Not very deep mind you, but just enough to make her squirm. Carla will get really wet when she is excited, and I can feel the moisture already soaking her thong. I think she might have been better off without it! "Oh shit, here comes Jim's wife Tina, so stop" she whispers. Tina starts talking to Carla about work, apparently they are in the same line of business. But I am not listening, my finger continues to slide in and out of Carla's pussy. Carla the whole time is doing great with the conversation, up until her pussy tightens around my finger and she floods my hands with her cum.

Pulling my finger out and arranging her thong, " try this dip honey?" I ask Carla offering my finger to her. With a smile she sucks my finger off.

Carla grabs my hand and says, "Tina, will you excuse me, I need to use the bathroom." We quickly slip into one of the bathrooms...un-noticed I hope. Even before the door is closed I am bending Carla over the sink. Throwing her toga over her back, I pull aside the folds of my toga, surprise I'm not wearing any pants or underwear! With no hesitation I move Carla's thong to the side and slip my hard cock into her pussy.

Carla is so wet there is no resistance. Grabbing her hips I thrust up and in! She feels so good wrapped around me! We get into a rthym, her pushing back, my pushing forward.

Looking at her face in the mirror, Carla bites her lip, stifles her scream and just covers my cock in wetness. That puts me over the edge, feeling her orgasm I pump three..four good shots of sperm into her.

"Come on, what's going on in there?" from someone outside knocking on the bathroom door!

I slowly pull out and move Carla's thong and toga back in place. "Don't use the bathroom, keep that load of cum up in your pussy" I whisper to her. Carla surprises me by turning around, sinking to her knees and cleaning my cock off with her mouth. Something she has never done before. I am very surprised, and if not for the incessant knocking on the door I would let her continue.

Rather, she 'cleans' me up then wraps my toga to cover me. Opening the door we give the next person a sly grin and slink back out to the party.

Later in the evening I look across the room and see Carla squirming. I slide up behind her and my hand slips to her rear. Sliding down I feel how wet she is...the combination of my juices leaking out and Carla's. Her poor thong can't contain it all, I get some on my finger and offer her a taste in jest. Before I can wipe it off, Carla grabs my hand and suck my finger clean.

With that I promptly approach the birthday boy and thank him for a wonderful evening!

I can't wait to get Carla back to the hotel room and suck both her and her panties clean!

But that is another story!

86Man
86Man
14 Followers