Together, Forever! Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simply_cyn
simply_cyn
224 Followers

His fingers teased and tantalized until she was mindless in her need of him, and when he slid over her, his hard masculinity prodding for entrance into her moist body, she willed him to take her, to make her totally his.

With easy, measured strokes, he began to move within her, his gaze capturing her wide blue eyes, watching as her lashes fluttered down to feather softly against flushed cheeks. Victoria felt filled with him ~ body, heart, and soul. Just when she was sure she could hold no more joy within her, a yearning, strong and urgent, began to spiral through her. Clutching at his shoulders, her fingers dug into his muscled back; her hips undulated to the demanding rhythm in her blood, moving to match his. Under his tutelage, and with the guidance of his hands beneath her hips, Victoria surrendered to the primitive urgency building within her. Tighter and tighter, it bound her within its grasp, her breath coming in short gasps as she strove for that beckoning summit just beyond her grasp. Then, suddenly, she was there, her world exploding in spectacular wonder about her, as her body shattered in spasms of rapture, her glad cries of ecstasy joined by Colin's, as he joined her in a magnificent splendor that was theirs alone.

simply_cyn
simply_cyn
224 Followers
12