Together Series: Group Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
so_lovely
so_lovely
11 Followers

So I keep it up. A little slow flexing, a little fast flexing. I can feel how wet she's getting in my hand and it makes me so excited.

Cara has stopped sucking Eddy altogether and instead just has her cheek pressed against his cock while she focuses on her own fucking. She starts panting and clenching herself in time with my rhythm.

So I speed up.

She drops her head and moans a long, low "Aaaaaaaaaaaaa" and starts to rock her hips against my hand, thrusting desperately. We move together like this, and I wonder in the absence of verbal confirmation if she's close to coming.

Suddenly she reaches down and pulls my fingers out of her, roughly with a hasty "I'm sorry, baby, s'not you."

With an almost lunge toward Eddy, Cara straightens herself and then pushes him down and to the side, straddling him in the process.

"Fucking put it in me." She says with a gasp, "I'm coming now."

Reaching between her legs, she pushes her panties to the side and pulls his unbelievably still-hard cock to her opening, then sits down abruptly with a sharp "Aaahh!"

Eddy barely has time for a surprised, "Whoa." before Cara grabs his hand and thrusts it down against her sex.

He thumbs at her clit while she works herself feverishly on his cock. I watch her ass clench as she lifts herself up, only to drop down hard, pile-driving the giant dick deep into her. Hands braced on Eddy's abs she does this over and over. In a matter of seconds she's coming again, making that low "aaaaaaaaa" keen again and this time gasping for breath.

After the final drop, she finishes with an apologetic look in my direction. "I'm sorry, baby," she breathes, "it was still the big boy's turn."

With that, Eddy reaches up and grabs Cara by the back of her neck. As he pulls her face down to his, he leans up to meet her halfway, kissing her roughly.

A little breathless, he sits up the rest of the way and rolls to lay Cara on her back. With her legs now wrapped around his waist, Eddy gives a couple hard thrusts, eliciting further cries of pleasure.

"You know how to fuck, you know that?" He grins down at her as he slides out, "But I think I wanna come inside my girlfriend."

Cara relents immediately, and even leans over to kiss me before saying "As long as I get some again later."

Eddy moves over to me, impossibly tender as he kisses my mouth, my neck, the tops of my breasts. As he moves to kneel upright between my legs I lay down on my back, not at all self-conscious about Cara stretched out beside me, running her hand over my torso even as she reaches down to touch herself.

When Eddy guides himself into me, I feel it with the sore pleasure of an overripe peach. He goes slow this time, stroking deep inside me with his cock, guiding me as I arch up to meet him.

I can feel the long-away wave of The Big One starting to build.

"God, Eddy, you feel so good." I reach out and cover his hands in mine, both of us gripping my hips. "Oh, yeah, yeah." For long moments there is only the sound of us breathing, of his thick member pumping slowly into me.

With a twinkle in his eye, Eddy looks suddenly over at Cara. "You know what always makes her come?"

Cara looks at me, then at him expectantly.

"My mouth."

"No!" I surprise even myself with this, "Eddy, no." Gripping his hands tighter, I clench around his cock, begging "Don't pull out!"

He stops, but doesn't pull out. "Okay Sal, okay."

"Huh," Cara says matter-of-factly, "then I guess there's only one thing for it."

She gets slowly back to her hands and knees, reaching behind Eddy for our forgotten pillow. When she stuffs it, folded, under my ass, I start to realize her intention.

If it's possible, I get even wetter.

Eddy reaches out his hand and buries his fingers again into her hair as she dips her head down between his - our - legs. He leans back a bit to give her more room, tilting his own hips forward so that just a little bit of him slips out.

At this point, everything is sensitive - my opening stretching around Eddy's big cock, my clit which has swelled and started throbbing again, the inner lips that fold delicately over one another. All of it explodes in a harmony of pleasure when Cara's mouth opens and her tongue presses against the place where Eddy is coming out of me.

She slip-slides her velvety, wet tongue back and forth down either side of his cock, brushing against the wide-open lips of my pussy in the process. Eddy's breath hisses in through his teeth and I inhale a deep gasp as the cresting wave reaches epic proportions.

When Cara circles her lips around my clit and flicks her tongue back and forth, I almost black out. Eddy starts to stroke in me again and between the friction of him and the electricity at Cara's mouth, I come so hard that when I open my mouth, no sound comes out.

I can't breathe, I can't think, and it feels so good that it hurts. I can only bear down on the cock inside me as blood roars in my ears and my thighs quake; one shockwave after another rocks me to the core.

As soon as I can heave in breath, I find that I can only let it back out again as a moan. So I do, moaning deep in my throat as my hips pitch and thrust.

It feels like I've been coming for too long, like I can't possibly have any more energy to give and then Cara reaches between me and the pillow and strokes the tight pucker at my ass.

That finds my voice.

Stroked and pumped from front to back, my moans turn into an exuberant litany. "Aah, aah, aah, God, oh, God! Don't fucking stoooooooop, OH!"

I fling my arms out and grab at the blankets, the tent, claw at nothing and make tight fists to press into my forehead, "Oh, fuck! Fucking fuck!"

Just the very tip works into my anus and she wiggles it delightedly.

There is no tent, no sleeping campers, no forest and no Upstate anything. I am rocketed away and there is only this moment, the steady drumbeat of a thick shaft, wet lathe of my cunt and the impossibly tight clench around what is now Cara's entire finger.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Mmmmmmmm, so good!" It occurs to me that I'm shouting and I don't care. "Jesus Christ! Oh, fucking God!"

I gasp and groan, shuddering indescribable pleasure as Cara slowly pulls out of my ass and licks the last of my cunt clean. Like he's doing his half of an unspoken agreement, Eddy pulls out too, and for a moment I feel emptier than I've ever felt in my life.

Then he takes himself in hand and rubs himself down lower, pressing it between my cheeks and against the loosened opening. And he waits.

"Yes, Eddy," I say in hoarse tones, "God, yes."

Cara spreads me open with her fingers, stroking and dipping in. To my surprise, she takes Eddy into her mouth again, but then I see that she's lubing him up.

He's hung - the biggest man I've ever had in my pussy, and I've never tried anal with a penis - and so for a little while there is just the feeling of big pressure. Still, I love it. I whimper encouragement as parts of me that I didn't know could feel so good come alive.

With some loosening, together the three of us work the start of his cock into my ass. Satisfied, Cara stretches out alongside me, stroking my hair.

I sigh into it, a sort of stretched-relaxed as Eddy's whole head dips in. He whispers a surprised little "Oh!" before his eyelids flutter briefly closed. Cara reaches down, slips two fingers into my dripping pussy - I cry a little "Unh!" - and then smears them on Eddy.

He presses a bit further, and I pull my knees back in an effort to better take him in. We go slow, and soon I'm completely full of him.

He pulls out just a little, looking down to watch himself bury his cock deep in my ass. I let down my legs so that he's holding on to my hips again, and stretch here and there, feeling him press against pressure points deep inside me. Unsurprisingly, I'm moaning low in my throat at the feel of it.

We do a few slow moves but mostly we're still, just feeling the newness of it. He pulls almost all the way out, pushing back in with ease.

"Oh fuck, Sal, you feel so good"

As best I can, I clench around his dick when Eddy cries out, caught unawares by the sudden orgasm, "Fuck, here it comes."

I'm so tight around him that I feel every pulse, every thick, white rope that he spurts inside of me.

He jerks against me, not so much thrusting as flinching in the intensity of the climax.

I ride him through it, touching myself as he comes, "Yeah, oh yeah!" Somehow my free hand finds Cara and I hold her to me as I cry out to Eddy, "Come on, come on, come on! Yes!"

He groans when he finishes, but doesn't pull out right away. "That was amazing," he says to the both of us.

When he's a bit softer, he slips out of me entirely and even though it's still tight, his limp cock is covered in semen. Cara comments on it, impressively calling it "Quite a load." before she curls up beside me sleepily.

I don't know what to call it, or what to make of this night. Every part of me is humming with satisfaction so that I honestly can't say if I want to climax again right now, or if I never need to climax again ever.

After he's cleaned himself up, Eddy lays down on the other side me and pulls me to him. Nestled inside the crook of his arm I hear him whisper as he drifts off,

"Best sleep-over ever."

so_lovely
so_lovely
11 Followers
12