Together, Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell to the side and rolled away. She lay on her back, her dark nipples pointed toward me and her blond cunt hair wet with our lovemaking. "God, that was fantastic!" she said. "I didn't know touching my butt could make me so hot!"

"I know some couples like to have sex that way," I said, stroking her breasts and watching the nipples dance atop the firm mounds. "Maybe we could try that sometime."

"How about now?" she said, rolling over and getting up on her hands and knees. "Come on, put some oil on your guy thing and see if you can put it in my other hole."

I dribbled some baby oil onto the head of my cock, which had regained its strength and stretched to its full length. The oil ran down the length of my cock as I poised at the entrance to her ass and positioned my cock. "Tell me if this hurts or doesn't feel right and we'll stop," I said. "I love you and want you to experience everything but I want it to be good for you."

"I love you for that," she said. "But I really want to know if we can do this."

I pushed forward, holding her hips as my cock pressed against her anal ring. Bit by bit, the head slid inside her, drawing me closer and closer as I drove deeper into her backside.

"Oh, keep pushing!" she panted. "I feel so full and so hot! I'm going to cum before you even get inside me!" She pushed back, trying to help drive my cock into her ass. Finally, with a burst it passed her ring and drove into her. The movement put her over the edge and her orgasm triggered mine. I spurted stream after stream of cum into her asshole and she rapidly stroked her swollen clit as waves of orgasm overtook her. When we both were done, I pulled out and she collapsed.

When she regained her senses, she rolled onto her elbow and looked seriously at me. "How are we going to survive with you away at school and me here at State? I was hurting just thinking about it before we had sex but now I know I'll go crazy not being able to feel you inside me."

My cock heard her and it danced with joy. She looked down at the bobbing snake and she chuckled. "I think he likes me," she said. "And I know I like him ... all of him as often as my little kitty can take it. But what are we going to do?"

"Well right now we're going to do more of what we just got done doing. I need to be inside you all day today, feeling your body against me, smelling your arousal and tasting those hot juices from you. Then we'll get serious about figuring out our survival plan for school." With that, I pulled her on top of me and guided my now-hard cock to her throbbing clit. She gasped and slid forward, drawing my cock into her wet pussy. "You're deeper than ever!" she cried as she sank down onto my hardon. "I feel you pushing at my insides!" She began riding me, alternately thrusting and rotating on my cock. I was burning with passion and trying to keep from cumming as I caressed her breasts and lightly pinched her hard nipples. She arched her back and cried out as her vagina gripped me and she came, hard. Her juices ran down my cock and balls and soaked the sheets. Two more strokes and I let go a powerful jet of cum to join her pool on the bed.

She fell off me and onto the bed. "I love you," she panted. "I love you more today than I ever have, and I've loved you for as long as I can remember. You were perfect before I found out you were the best lover in the country. Or at least as far as I know."

"I love you, too. And it has nothing to do with the fact that you are more beautiful nude than you are with clothes on. I never would have believed that until I saw your amazing body."

"What are we going to do?" she cried. "I can't make it from September to Christmas without you."

"Then move in with me," I said. "I'll go to State with you, we'll get an off-campus apartment and we'll spend our days in class, our afternoons studying and our nights fucking each other silly."

"I will!" she shouted. "I will move in with you and I will fuck you silly!"

She did. And we did. Until Leeanne came along.

12