Togetherness

Story Info
Mother finds togetherness with her children.
2.7k words
4.29
174.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after mid-night when I pulled up to the curb in front of my home. I could see my son's motor cycle parked in the drive way ahead of my daughters white Mustang. I did not recognize the pickup truck parked behind my daughter's car.

Just twenty hours ago I had been on my way to the islands for a three day romp with Charlie. I met him a few months ago and we had found much in common including an interest in erotic sex. But before we arrived we had a fight and I caught the first flight back to the states.

I grabbed my over night bag and walked up to the darken house. I did not see a light on any where in the house. Sheri is twenty and works at the Dinner down town. Dennis works as a Real estate agent. Both still live at home and I do enjoy there company. My husband died five years ago and Charlie was my second lover since becoming a window. Neither was a really satisfactory lover. So here I was coming home early from what was to have been a few days of sun, fun and sex.

I had hardly crossed the living room when I heard voices from up stairs. By the time I was at the top of the stairs I knew what I as hearing were sound of my daughter enjoying sex. The grunts and moans were those of true joy not pain. The "Oh, Baby, Oh baby" were from a voice I did not know. I went to my room and stared to close the door after all my daughter was twenty and old enough to do as she pleased. But then I had my son's voice "Come on Sheri suck my cock." I froze in my tracks. What the hell was going on here? Was my daughter having sex with my son and another boy at the same time? I had to see what was going on so I removed my shoes and tip toed to the partly opened door down the hall.

There was a night light on and I could see well enough to see my daughter on the bed between two boys. Dennis was standing on the floor facing the bed. Sheri was on her hands and knees across the bed. The other boy was behind her holding her by the hips and screwing her from the rear. Dennis had her by the head as Sheri held his cock in her mouth. My God what a magnificent sight. I was stunned and strangely excited by this all at the same time. I wondered how long Dennis had been screwing his younger sister. Also how long she had been enjoying sex with two partners. I had always enjoyed sex and in college I had my share of men but never two at a time. In twenty five years of marriage I had screwed around twice on my husband. But with only one man at a time. Sheri was really enjoying these two and I could tell they were too.

I did not know what to do so I stood there watching like a voyeur. Even in the dim light I could see Dennis was well hung and Sheri had a mouth full. I could not see the size of the other boy but I could tell Sheri was having the time of her life.

Just about then the boy behind Sheri yelled and jerked wildly he was cumming in Sheri. Dennis took his cue from him and he started to climax as well. Sheri wiggled and I think she would have screamed for joy if it were not to her brother's cock in her mouth. I had of course read stories of threesomes and I had even once seen it in a video but up until this moment I had never thought much about it. But I was turned on by watching and the feeling I had was one of wanting to feel what my daughter was feeling at that moment. I had always loved sex and to feel two cocks in me at once would I thought be a wild and exciting thrill. It sure was something to think about.

I was still watching as Sheri let Dennis's cock slip from her mouth and the other boy pulled back from her. I saw then that he was also well hung and his cock was very thick. Sheri fell on the bed rolling on her back "Oh that was great guys. I loved it." Dennis laid down beside Sheri and the boy Ted laid on the other side. I watched as Sheri took both cocks in her hands and massaged them.

I was hot, excited and feeling very needy. I backed away slowly and went to my bedroom. I stripped naked and laying on my bed I started to masturbate. I closed my eyes and thought of what I had just seen. Then it came to me. If Dennis likes to screw his sister maybe he would like to screw his mother too. After all I am only forty six. I am a healthy woman and I still have a pretty good figure. My tits and ass are not what they were once were of course. But I still get the eye from men. I had both knees pulled up and wide apart as I rubbed my clitoris. Damn that did feel good. I let my mind fill up with other days and nights when I had some really great sex.

I had from the very first enjoyed oral sex. In college I had sucked off a lot of guys just for the fun of it. I had enjoyed anal sex too. But my husband had only taken me anally a few time in all our years together. But as I rubbed my clitoris I slipped a hand under my ass and fingered my ass as well.

With out knowing it I must have made some noise. The next thing I knew my door flew open and the light came on. There stood Dennis sill naked with a baseball bat in his hand. "Holy shit its' Mom." He called back over his shoulder to his sister and friend. "Mom what the fuck are you doing home?" He asked me. Then he took a good look and saw what I was engaged in doing. He lowered the bat and came closer to the bed. I was locked eye to eye with my naked son. He was smiling down at his naked mother too.


"Oh Dennis, I, well I" I could not speak my words just would not come out. But Dennis just stood there smiling and moving nearer the bed. He reached over and put his hand over my hand. He moved my hand so that I was still rubbing my clitoris. Then he pulled my hand away and had me take his cock in my hand. As I did I felt his wonderful cock jerk and start to swell to full size. Dennis put his hand on my pussy rubbing my clitoris. Sheri and her friend moved around the other side of the bed. Sheri said. " Mom I want you to meet my friend Ted. Ted this naked lady holding her son's cock is my mother Margo." "Hi beautiful lady, nice tits. Here hold my cock too!" Ted said as he took my other hand and placed it on his now hard cock. So there I was lying naked between two young men holding a hard cock in each hand. I did not feel the least bit embarrassed looking up into their handsome faces.

Sheri got up on the edge of the bed and kneeled next to me. "Mom I think you are going to have a wonderful time." she said. Sheri replaced Dennis's hand on my pussy slipping a finger into me. This startled me but it felt good. Ted still standing on the floor next to the bed leaned over so his cock was close to my face. I did not hesitate I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock into my mouth. Dennis said. " Holy shit, look at this my mother sucking my buddies fucking cock and getting finger fucked by her daughter. Mom, I think I want to fuck you."

With this Dennis moved over me and hooking one leg lifted my hips up to meet his downward thrust. His cock found my cunt a willing receptor and accepted his cock to the hilt with out any resistance. The feel of my son's fine cock in me aroused me to a height I had not felt since I was a girl. Ted moved back so he and Sheri could watch. The idea of my son fucking me and my daughter watching sent a thrill through my body like none I had ever felt before. I screamed and thrust my hip up to meet Dennis's driving force. He pounded me hard driving his cock deep and touching everything just the way I liked it. Ted had his arm around Sheri and was twisting her nipple between his fingers in time with Dennis's movements. Sheri screamed at Dennis " Fuck her Dennis, fuck the whore fuck her good." Sheri was fingering her own pussy and getting very excited watching her brother fuck me.

It came up from way down inside me a rush of emotions I could not stop even if I wanted to. I let out a scream and felt the climax of my life burst forth. I arched my back and felt the juices of a life time spray out of me like I was taking a piss. I felt it run down between my legs and wash over my tiny ass hole. Dennis lifted his shoulders up and with his cock buried to the hilt in me I felt a warm fluid fill my cavity. My son was cumming in me. My son was fucking me to a climax and he was filing me with hot sweet juicy cum. I reached up and pulled Dennis down to me and kissed him hard on the mouth. Our tongues danced wildly together and he twisted his mouth all over my own.


Dennis had hardly moved off me when Sheri got between my legs and placed her mouth on my wide open pussy. She sucked and licked both fluids from me and all the while she had a finger titillating my tiny ass hole. Ted got up on the bed behind Sheri and I felt her jerk as he once again rammed his thick cock into her from the rear. This drove Sheri wild as she licked and sucked like a crazy woman. I had engaged in lesbian sex once or twice in college and had not found it to me my thing. I was a cock lover but this was wonderful and it quickly drove me wild. I wiggled and bounced my ass up of the bed. I grabbed her by the hair and screamed at her " Baby, oh my Baby lick me suck me Baby. Lick your mommy." I gave up another climax almost as quickly as I had the first time. Sheri rolled off to one side as Ted again filled her pussy with a load of hot sperm.

It was twenty minutes later as I emerged from the shower when Ted came to my side with a fluffy white towel. He rubbed my back and belly. He then wiped the water off my breasts and from between my legs. He stood tall and pulled me to him. We kissed and his hand replaced the towel on my breasts. " I love a woman with big tits." He whispered. I took his fully hard cock in my hand and said. " I love a man with a wonderful hard cock too."

We laugher as he moved me back toward the bed. He said, " Margo you started something a while ago. Now I want you to finish it." We turned and fell on the bed with me on top of Ted. He kissed me and pushed my head south. I kissed down her muscular body till I came to his thick hard cock. I took a long look at it, took it in hand and forced the foreskin well back so the bulbous head was exposed. Wetting my lips for Ted to see I opened my mouth slowly and wide. I let his cock slide into my mouth with only the tip of my tongue touching it. After his cock was well back in my mouth I closed my mouth around it and let my tongue play with the large head. "Wow that is great. You're a better cocksucker than Sheri." He said as he let his head fall back and his eyes go closed. As I tasted his sweet juices it reminded me of days gone by. I sucked and let my mouth enjoy his smooth skin. Working my magic I brought him to a climax in no time at all. It was sweet and wonderful to know I could still suck a man off and turn him on so. Maybe being my age was not so bad after all. I rose and went back into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I wondered where my son and daughter were so I went looking. I saw the bedroom door standing open to my son's room I head voices as I approached. "Well was Mom a good fuck?" Sheri was asking Dennis. "I loved it and yes she is a great fuck. I hope now we can all get it on any time we want. Maybe Mom will lick your cum filled pussy as you did her." Dennis answered her.


Ted came up behind me and slipped his arm around my waist and pushed us both into the room. "Well kids your Mom just gave me the best cocksucking of my life." Ted mused. Dennis was sitting up in bed and Sheri was lying across the end of the bed. Both were naked as were Ted and I. Dennis got up and walked to me taking me in his arms he kissed me for a long time. I returned his kiss and let my hand drop to his wonderful cock. It hung limp and yet it felt full and muscular. "Mom; Sheri was just wondering if you were going to join us now when ever we wanted to have sex. We really want to have you join us in a togetherness that only a truly loving family can share and enjoy." Dennis asked me. I told him it was wonderful that both my children loved me enough to have sex with me and wanted me to join them for what ever they wanted to do. Ted spoke up and said, "I could not help noticed that Margo seemed to enjoy having her ass played with while Sheri was giving her cunt a licking." As his words reached Dennis's ears his cock jumped in my hand and I knew what he was thinking. I squeezed his cock hard and told him I was not opposed to a little anal sex at times. His cock jerked and started to grow hard. It felt wonderful in my hand and I worked it back and forth to help it grow to full size.

Sheri said she wanted to see me take a cock in my ass and that Dennis should be first since he was my ever loving son and Ted could fuck me in the ass second. Then she said "Mom would you liked to lick these wonderful boys cum from my cunt as you get a stiff dick up your fucking ass?" I was surprised at the way my daughter was talking but under the circumstances and in this place and time I guess it was appropriate to talk dirty. I walked to Sheri and caressed her head in my hands and told her I thought she was the most loving daughter any mother could have and if she wanted me to give her the pleasure of oral sex I would love to do it. We sat hugging and kissing and Sheri started to cry. It was a love type crying and I also started to cry. This was a family of Togetherness like none other I have ever heard of and I loved it and wanted more of it.