Toh's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

Terri! Bastard! Bastard! Bastard! I use word I learn from Barbara. He look down dress. He love me many times. He pull and bite and suck. He hurt me and not stop. Now he dream of vast bosomed American girl he visit in library!

He rolls out of bed and away from me. I'm hitting and screaming. Out! Bastard! Out! Chase him out of bedroom! Throw clothes at him! Hit him between legs with shoe I throw. He run out of apartment holding clothes.

I lock door. Set chain. I cry. I hurt all over. Cry for hours! Bastard! Throw his stuff in hall. Cry. Hurt. Bastard! Don't go to work. Don't let him in when he try in morning. Scream at him! Tell him I call police. Bosom hurt. I cry more.

In afternoon Barbara calls. She worry about me. I try to say I'm okay but start to cry. Bosom still hurt.She is knocking on door in few minutes. Barbara very good friend. She see my red eyes. She makes me tea. It terrible tea! But nice thought. She ask what happen. I tell her. She listens. Tells me to pack and move in with her.

"This place is probably in his name. He could have you thrown out if he wanted." She tell me. "Legally. You move in with me honey until you figure out what you want to do."

She helps me pack. Bosom throbbing now. Feels warm. Feelings roll in, roll out like tide.

Live with Barbara now. Her spare bedroom become my new home. He call me at work. I tell him leave me alone. Hang up on him. Do it again.

He come to office. Start yelling at me. I shame him. I his fiancee. I have to go with him now. I say no. He scream at me.

Ms. Le Faye comes out of office. She tells him to leave or she will call the police and have him arrested and deported. She threatens to call his parents and tell them what he's done. I not know she speak Japanese! No accent! Much better Japanese than my English.

He try to yell at her. She just look at him. He suddenly quiet. Lose voice! Leaves. Not see again in office.

Bosom still warm and throbbing. Feels good now. Like to feel throbbing and tingling. Throb and tingle for three days!

I work and still stay with Barbara. Tell her I feel lonely, not know any one. Think of going back to Japan.

Like America but have only her as friend. How do I make friend?

Barbara helps me. "Kid, you got the total package if you only knew it! That hair, those eyes and face? Make grown men cry! Show those legs a little and you'll have every leg man in the place under your desk! Unusual for an Oriental to have breasts as big as yours, they have really grown!. Well, some girls have all the luck and you seem to be one of them."

Not have fiancee I remind her.

She laughs so hard! "Toh, that's just a matter of time and not much time if you let me help you!"

She show me how to dress. How to dress to show off. How to dress to hide. How to move, how to act in front of men to catch their eye.

"Not that you'll need much help catching their eye the way you look," she tell me. She show me to walk different. Shoulders back. Show pride.

"If you want to attract attention, you have to move with pride. You have a great body. You are proud of it. Let others know how proud you are of how you look!"

I practice in bedroom. Walk with shoulders back, bosom forward, now. Look in mirror. Practice standing so bosom show more. Look proud Barbara coach me. You have a lot to offer any man! If you want them to know how much you will have to show them sometimes. Not all of the time, but sometimes.

Several weeks Barbara help me practice.

When walk I step heavy on heel, make bosom quiver on chest. Christ said Barbara, when I do that I shake all over, she show me. Her bosom shake and wobble. My bosom too firm to wobble like hers.

I like feeling bosom quiver, like feeling when I shake bosom and watch in mirror. So big now! Still growing from when throb for three days. When will I stop I wonder.

Barbara tells me I need new clothes.

She is right. We shop. "Now that you are in America," Barbara tells me, "you need to dress a little more like us. You probably shouldn't try for the girl next door look. The mysterious east! that's the ticket. But, honey, could you dress to show off that figure a little more?"

I say I try,yes. I want to have people notice. I want man to look at me and like what he see. I remember nice feeling when he look at me that last night. Bastard! My chest still throbbing some times. Bosom bigger now than day I make him leave.

We shop. I buy almost everything Barbara suggests. Some things sheer. Many things tight or cut low. Some things loose and baggy. Some things what she calls camouflage. I buy Double E bra. Barbara laugh.

"Welcome to the big leagues, kid! She has to explain to me.

Buy bikini. Never own one before. But can not buy one piece to wear. If big enough top too big on bottom. If fit bottom then never be able to cover big bosom. Look MOST immodest.

I take clothes home.

Practice in mirror how I look. What I look like if I bend over? How I look when raise arms above head. Like having big bosoms. Barbara tell me I sure to turn heads and get men excited.

Bosom finally stop throbbing. Miss nice feeling. But worry. All the times I throbbed. After each time I grew. Bosom bigger now than before. How big will I get? Already in big leagues! What next?

Need bigger bra now again. Search every where. Need G cup. Very hard to find. Get only one I find in store. Clerk say it shipping mistake and lucky to find. Not get same any more she tell me. I still growing I think. What will I do if/when I need a new bra?

Not have much time to worry. Barbara takes me to nice place for drinks in new clothes. "First time out of the chute, lets not get crazy." she tell me. She explain chute to me. "I'll dress to kill. You dress to wound, and we'll have some fun. If you get nervous just let me know and we'll leave. But we have to stay at least thirty minutes!

Night we go out I wear brand new bra. Week old G cup too small! New one come from mail order store. No one in town have one to fit my small body and large bosom.

We sit down a table. Nice music. Guy in corner looks at us. At me! I pluck Barbara's arm. Want to leave! She sees him. "No kid. I told you. Half an hour. Give it half an hour. Besides, he's just admiring the view!" She leaned over the table to reach the candle and I say his eyes follow her bosom. "See. Told ya so." She giggled.

Have one drink real slow. I relax. No one attacks us. But lots of guys look at us. Particularly Barbara. Her dress cut low enough in front everyone can see top half of bosoms. "This dress has a real nice decolletage," she said when she put it on. Had to explain to me again. I not show bosom but wear tight jeans with baggy sweater. Jeans feel good when walk. When sit!

We stay half hour. Barbara talks to a few people she knows. They say "Hi." Look at me, smile, look at Barbara, smile. We chat, have nice talk. Hour passes. Two hours.

"Oh, there's Harvey." Barbara waves to him. "Harvey? How's the copy repair business? Find that nasty paper clip yet?" She teases him. He blushes. Says hello to me.

"Please join us for a moment," says Barbara. Harvey sits down. He talks with Barbara. But is looking at me. My eyes. Not my bosom. Not looking at Barbara's bosom either! Just my eyes! Feel warm. Different warm. Nice. Say a little. Not much. He leaves in a few minutes.

Barbara gives big sigh. I almost reach to catch bosom - it almost fall out!

"You kids are going to be tough! The boy is crazy about you. You like him too, I think." I nod shyly. "Well why don't you say something to him? I felt like I was holding up both ends of the conversation while you two made puppy eyes at each other! Sheesh! Come on. Lets get home. That's enough for the first night. Did you have fun?"

I nod. We had been there three hours!

From then on I wear new clothes. Men say hello. Visitors to office stay to chat. Make lots of new men friends. Go on a few dates. Most guys just want to hold big bosoms. Not see them second time if not able to look at my eyes.

Buy new bra.

"Still growing? Barbara asks. "You're cups are as big as mine! On your frame they look immense!

One day Harvey comes to visit office. Not work. Visit. Says he was on campus in other office, wanted to say hi. We chat. He asks me to lunch. I have great time. He is so nice. He notice my bosom but not stare. Just glance. Look in my eyes. Talk about me. Talk about him. Late back to work. Tingle all over when he touch my hand.

We go out on dates after that. He make me laugh. Treat me so nice. Open door, hold coat. I wear tight sweater on one date. See him stare in reflection and gulp. But he look me in eye. Hold hands. Talk. A lot. Every time he kiss me good night I get tingle to my toes!

Have to buy new size bra. Still growing from three day tingle and throb. "Slow, but steady," Barbara tell me and laugh.

Barbara talks to me one night. "When is Harvey going to make his move?" she asks. I think he has house I say. Barbara explain. I never learn American! "You like him don't you?"

"Oh so much. He treat me nice," i tell her, "he hold door... "she stop me. "I know all about it, you've told me plenty of times. You're giddy like a school girl after each date! Alright then. So he is shy and too timid to make a move. When are you going to make your move?"

"Not right I do that" I say.

"You're in America now. Land of the Free. Home of the women's movement. If you want him you may have to encourage him some.

I try. I wear cutest outfit. When he kisses me good night I hold on real tight. Real close. Closer than ever before. He like me. I know. He kiss so good. I press my big bosoms against his chest! Feel so good. Nipples come out. I press hips against him. Tingle so much, feel warm all over! He say good night! Bastard! But so nice!

I go in and talk with Barbara. Tell her all. "When you kissed did he get excited," she asked. "Did he get hot?" She explain. Stupid language. I tell her I not know. He always carry something in pocket so I not feel his maleness. Barbara give me quick lesson on words.

I try again when she tell me to. "I press my bosom.. my tits against him. I slide my... cunt against his leg. I can't feel his ..prick. He carries flashlight in pocket so I feel that, not prick."

Barbara just stares at me. "Toh," she says gently, "how big was your fiancee's dick? Show me." I show her. She not believe me. "Show me again," she say. I do.

She chuckle. I look at her. She start laughing. I not understand. She laughing now harder. Harder. I start to get angry. Why she laugh at me?

Start to leave table. She grabs my hand. Stops laughing. Catches breath.

"Honey, you better sit down. Toh, if what you showed me was the truth then he had the smallest dick I've ever heard of. I bet that flashlight in Harvey's pocket gets some pretty rough handling once he gets home!" She starts to laugh again.

Can it be? We never talk about it but HE seemed so proud of HIS. But Harvey felt many times bigger through his pants. If it was his cock. I not sure I believe Barbara. But she has seen many. I have seen one.

Next date I say. Next date I find out. You help me choose clothes?

"Sure kid. You're gonna dress to kill huh?"

You betcha! I say in best American I can.

Barbara tell me that I need to dress to attract Harvey. "He already likes you a lot so it won't be hard to do that. But he's as shy as you are. Are you willing to take charge and not let him slip away?" I tell her big yes!

We look through closet. Barbara pick out clothes. Put on, take off, try different. Like dress up party when a child. But woman. See in mirror have big, big, big bosom and smile in eyes!

Wear small panties. Wear stockings and garter belt. Feel so warm when look in mirror. Try on newest bra. Barbara just shake head when see it. It have seven hooks in back.

"You've grown so big, so fast. I can't believe it." She say. "When we first met you had no tits to talk of. Now you have the largest breasts I have ever seen. And they look even bigger on you 'cause your so short and slender. Yet they don't seem to cause you any discomfort at all. And you move like a gazelle, despite their size! You look so elegant. I've never seen anything like you!" She hold up one of my old bras. "You know, I can't fit your old bra around my chest and yet my boobs get lost in your cups! Just amazing," she laugh.

"If I was Harvey I'd be all over you," Barbara tell me. "He must be made of stone to not have tried to take you to bed so far! Well let's see if we can gild the lily some with these clothes.

I decide to wear short sleeve ribbed knit top under fringed vest top. Have on newest bra, cut low, bosom show over top of bra, big clevage. Panties cut high on hips, Stockings and garter belt. Tight skirt, short. Vest top tie together over bosom, make me look a little smaller than really am. Check mirror. Never look so hot! Harvey want me tonight for sure!

We go out for dinner. He smile so nice at me. He look in my eyes. I see him look at big bosom few times. He like, I know. He still shy. I must try to take charge.

I ask him to show me how to dance American. We go to small dance place. Very loud, dark and bright at once. We dance every dance. When fast dance my bosom move a lot despite new bra. Can feel bosom shiver and quake in cups. Vest fringe bounce everywhere. Every one see. He look some. Other men look a lot!

When slow dance comes he want to sit down but I make him stay. I hold him close. Like I see others do. Have to reach up to put arms around neck. Bosom press on him hard, hard. Love feeling nipples get hard and press against him. Warm flesh press out of bra against him. Feel his stomach against my breasts

Feel him against my stomach. Feel like flashlight. Barbara tell me it must be his penis.

Maybe I hope not! So big it feels!

When we get back to apartment I ask him in for tea. He come up. In apartment I take off vest. His eyes get very round. He never before see me in such tight sweater! fabric strecthed so tight! See bra outline through sweater, I know. It is why I wear it! So he see how big I am and want me. He look. I feel warm while he look at me. Not want to move. Just let him look! Feel nipples start to press against bra and sweater. Hold arms, shoulders back. Feel warm inside and between legs while he look!

He hangs up jacket. I make tea. Hard to concentrate while nipples hard and tingle! I feel wet between legs!

I serve tea. Rub his back. His shoulders so tight. Work hard to dig fingers in to tight muscles. I make sure I rub bosom on back of head and shoulders as if mistake. No mistake!

We talk a little. He still make my big bosom warm with caressing of eyes. So different from HIM and other men. Not rude. Gentle. Talk to me. Look at ME. Also look at bosom but bosom as a part of me! So nice. So warm. Want him to take me in arms.

He too shy. I take his hand.

"Do you like me?" I ask.

"Very much," he say.

"I like you," I tell him, "a lot. Would you rub my shoulders? I'm tense too!"

He say okay. Gentle touch. Not rub hard.

I tell him harder. More, please too!

He do good job then. Know he feel bra under sweater. When his hands cup top of shoulders fingers almost reach to top of bosom. Big hands! Long fingers! Nice, strong hands. He rub neck. So good. I sigh. He work more. I not realize I moan till I hear it.

Finally he stop and sit next to me on couch. I kiss his cheek. I kiss his soft mouth. He kiss back. I tease his ear with my tongue. He laugh, try to pull away. I squirm into his lap. He very excited! He tell me it time to leave. I not want to let him up!

I cry. He startled. Put arms around me.

"Why?" he ask, why do I cry.

"Because you do not like me," I sob. "You want to leave. I want you to stay."

"But Toh," he say "if I stay, I might do something bad."

Go would be bad I tell him. Stay would be good. You know how much I like you. I want to be better friend I tell him. I see you look at me I say. I think you like me. Like my body. Maybe I wrong. Maybe you not like big bosom. I sorry. I wish not so big if you not like. Not fair."

Harvey take my chin in his hand. He look in my eyes. Tell me "I like you more than any one else I've ever known. I'm crazy about you. I don't want to hurt you like your ex-fiancee.

You know?

"Just a little that Barbara told me. She said he was a crude, selfish guy that only liked girls that have big, um." He hold hands in front of chest. Blushed. " I don't want you to think that is the reason that I like you. I've liked you since I first saw you."

I tingle a little. Tell him I like him, too. Don't mind you look at me. Feel warm when see you looking. Make me throb a little I tell him. Like feeling.

Like having big bosoms I say. Wish you like big bosoms too I tell him shyly.

"I have no idea if I like big, um, ah." He cup hands again in front of chest. He not say bosoms or any of many words Barbara teach me? SHY boy. "I like you Toh, I liked you before all this showed up." He gesture at sweater.

"I have never seen anyone as big as you!" He tell me.

I squirm on lap. "Never know any one as big as you either! I laugh. Couple of big people we are. We laugh together!

I take his hand. Put it on my sweater. He stop laughing. Stare at hand. Not move. He look at me. Look at hand on bosom. Lick lips.

I squeeze both my hands over his. Press his hand into me very tight. Nipple press into his hand. Look in his eyes. You find out if you like big bosom! I whisper to him. I want you to know if you do. He squeeze a little. I sigh and let eyes half close, watching him look at me. Oh so warm now.

He stroke all over my bosom. He squeeze one. He squeeze other. He use both hands and squeeze together. He kiss me as he holds nipple that is pressing out through bra and top. Gentle, gentle. I feel still warmer.

"Can I..." he stop. I look at him, "Could you... "he starts again. "Would you take, um?"

"You want to see me without top?" I ask.

"Yes! he say

"You ask me. Maybe yes maybe no."

"Toh," he say. "Would you please allow me to take your top off so that I can look at your big bosom in the lovely bra that you are wearing." He ask so formal! I laugh with delight.

"Yes please!" I tell him. "I want to show you. I want you to look."

He start to draw sweater up from with in skirt. He pull it up to bottom of ribs. Put your arms up in air he tell me and when I do he pull off sweater in one big pull.

I watch him watch my bosom as it quiver in big cups. He lick lips.

"Wow."" He says. You are even bigger than I thought." I glow with pleasure as I watch him look. Tingle feeling even bigger.

Slowly he lift hand. Touch right shoulder. Trace with finger, down strap to top of cup. Along top of cup down between breasts, to where cups meet. Up other cup to strap. Down outside of cup to where cup meet band and down to bottom of cup. Can't see hand but feel him trace back across body to other cup and back up outside of that cup.

He take both hands, squeeze breasts together. Rub nipples thru bra. Put head near chest and trace top of cups with tongue. Push finger in and out between cups. Lick from between breast up to neck. Tickle my ear with tongue.

It feel so good! I touching his shoulders, arms. Move in lap. I feel his hardness.

He nibble on nipples through bra cup, nip with teeth. I groan. Feel so good, so gentle not hurt, just feel so good.

He open hooks in back. Eight hooks. Takes him a while, hear him curse under breath, I giggle but not help. He slips off bra, kissing exposed flesh. Pinches nipples when they are exposed and then kisses them to make them feel good. Sucks on big pointy nipples! Feel so good I have little death just from that!

He look startled but pleased. Keep caressing me, feeling me, licking me. I hold his head in hands and kiss him as hard as I can. Hold head to bosom and shake shoulders back and forth. Barbara tell me boys like this and Harvey does! He grin like maniac while I press one then another big bosom to his face. Faster, harder till I am slapping him with both breasts. Stop after a few minutes. He just hold big breasts to face and kiss and suck all over. Feel so good. Love to look at him sucking on big breast. Breasts feel like they swelling up! Ache with good feeling!

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers