Toh's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

He ask me to stand up.

I do. I look down through large bosom cleavage at him. He look at me hard. Feel tingle in cunny, but start to feel shy. Cover bosom with hands. Hands not cover much, just nipples and part of tips of bosom.

Remember Barbara tell me "be proud of your body, you can drive a guy crazy with what you have to offer him."

I am proud! Watch Harvey look at me. See look in his eyes. He lusting for me. Want me so BAD! His lap have big bulge in it. See him adjust. Flashlight must hurt!

I decide to take matters into my own hands. Decide to try some things I practice in mirror. I take nipples between finger and thumb. Twist, pull, while looking at his eyes. Run small hands over breasts, underneath, around sides. Show how large bosom is with small hands. He watch every move. I am so wet!

Toh, he say, please turn around for me.

I pivot slowly. Run hands up and down rib cage. Show him how I look from side. Bosom stick out so far! Hear him gasp when I lift hands to release my hair from bun. Realize that bosom lift and project even farther with arms up! Keep arms up as I turn my back to Harvey.

Christ, Toh, he say. You show more tit from the back than most women do from the front! I smile at him over my shoulder. Smile. You like Toh's body? I ask. Like vast bosom? Shake chest a little so bosom swing left and right showing more on each side as they swing back and forth. Feel good. Cup bosom in hands to stop movement. Feel so good. Nipples stick out so FAR!

Oh hell yes he say. I have never seen anything like you! You are so slender and small. Your butt is so small and tight! My hand can completely cover one of your ass cheeks! I can almost touch my fingers together around your waist! I can easily encircle your upper arm with my thumb and forefinger.

I now facing him. Pull shoulders back with hands on hips. Bosom point out! Slowly I rock shoulders. See his eyes follow my big nipples!

He look in my eyes. You're a little porcelain doll. A delicate little doll with the biggest tits I could ever imagine. No! Bigger! Even in my most fantastic dreams I could not have imagined a girl built like you. So slender, so petite, yet with breasts that defy description. Immensely huge and shapely. Large yet buoyant.

He have such a hungry look in his eye! I feel I'm melting inside!

I cup hands under bosom and lift. When I let go it take long time for breasts to stop moving. We both watch whole time. I grab big handful of nipple and breast, rub up and down against each other. See Harvey lick lips. I smile and lick lips at him!

He shift in seat. Must be uncomfortable with big flashlight in pocket. Ha ha!

I lean over, put hands on his knees and push outward. Get on knees between his legs. Bosom touch leg on each side as I reach for belt. Harvey get tense. Are you sure he ask me? Never so sure of anything I tell him.

Take off his shoes and socks. Caress feet. Big feet! Is it true about big feet? Must find out. I unbuckle belt. Lower zipper. Big lump in pants! Can it be him? Never know so big!

I lean up and kiss his soft mouth. So hard we kiss. Bosom press in lap feel warm hard rod on bosom. It move! I want to see it!

Pull back and sit on haunches while pull off pants. White shorts have huge bulge! Never imagine so big. I think too big maybe.

Gently I stroke bulge from tip to base. It so thick. Warm. It twitch and move as I stroke.

Gently, slowly, I lift waistband of shorts. I pull down until I see the tip of Harvey's penis. It gleam in light. Shiny with moisture.

Pull down more to see all of head. So large! I think. Much bigger than HIS. Look big as fist to me! Look up into his eyes, he watching me. I give timid smile. So big! I look back, see new drop on very tip. Lean forward and touch drop with tongue. Barbara tell me guys like to get head. I never do for HIM but want to try for Harvey if he like. As tip of my tongue touch drop and lick it up he groan and grasp my head.

"Careful there honey, I'm right on the edge and if you're not careful I'm gonna blow off in your face."

I look at him. Say, if you like that, I like that too.

"Well I might like it some other time but not the first time I'm with you."

Alright I say. And look back at his dick. Another drop on top. Pull waistband down further, see shaft , keep pulling shorts down. See another inch, another inch. Where it stop? More and more I see. Where it end? Finally pull shorts down to his knees.

Harvey have biggest penis! Both hands not enough to hold all of it I think. And so pretty, pink and red. See blue veins under skin where shaft and head meet. So large, so nice. But I'm afraid that I not be able to take it into the wetness between my legs.

I reach out and touch shaft, hear him take quick breath. Hold penis with one hand down low. Reach with other and place above first. Tip of penis still can be seen. Hand just able to reach around shaft to touch fingers. So warm, and so hard.

Push hands up, down. Big drop form on tip. Harvey groan deep in chest. Push up and down again.

"Oh honey, stop!" he say. "You have me right on the edge. If you do that again I'm going to come." I know what he mean, Barbara tell me words. Harvey face all red and sweaty. He look desperate at me.

"Watching you sitting there between my legs, those huge boobs of your quivering and shaking while you handle my prick is too exciting. I'm afraid I'm going to come."

I stroke up and down one more time. His legs shake and he cries out!

"Look out. I'm coming! I'm coming!" I feel penis swell in hands, see huge fountain from head of penis, happen again, Harvey is coming all over while I hold penis in hands. I stroke up and down. His face all twisted up and his eyes looking at me. I love to see look on his face!

Feel another pulse in hands. Keep stroking. Up. Down. He still coming more. Another pulse, weaker. Just ooze over fingers. I keep stroking. Love to see him like this. Feel pride! I do this to him! Fingers all covered with ooze.

Always before HE come in my cunny and I wash out after done. Never see man orgasm before. So much! On hands, his stomach, up on chest! Even some on my bosom! I giggle!

It all over! Giggle again. Look at hands. All covered.

I bring hand to mouth. Lick and taste. Not really like taste but see spark in Harvey's eyes as I do this so I lick all clean. Love to see look in his eyes. He just sitting there trying to catch breath. He looks so tired. I lick semen off my bosom and use finger to carry from where I can not reach to my mouth. Look in his eyes is so hot!

Still watching him I lean forward and use tongue and fingers to clean him all up. He still breathing like running and watching me with grin all over face.

"God," he say," that was so good. Sorry I just couldn't hold off. You are too sexy!"

"That okay," I say," we try again tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" He laugh. "We'll try again in a few minutes. Now that you've had your fun, it's my turn!" and saying this he slide out of chair.

Gently he raise me to my feet. He lean over, kiss me so softly and gentle. I have taste of him on mouth. He not mind! I start to melt. Feel tickle of his chest hair on my breast tips. Lean into him a little more. It so good to have his hands cup my face and to rub against him. Skin so smooth!

I not notice when but he unzip my skirt and it fall to floor. He gently push me into chair in his place and look at me.

"God," he says, "you look so good. Good enough to ... " he not finish sentence but push my legs apart and slides down to his knees between my legs.

Hot look on his face as he looks up at me from between my thighs. I start to put hand over cunny but he stop me. Put my hand on my bosom.

"Just keep your hands to your self," he says and grins at me!

He kiss my thigh. Kiss my other thigh. Caresses thighs with hands. Run hands up from ankle to thigh. Over top of thigh onto hips and stomach. Reach up and caress my big bosom. Pull and twist my nipples a little.

He puts hands back on my legs. And stroke me gently.

"Now it is my turn!" he say.

He gently start to pull panties off. Kiss my stomach, I feel flutter inside.

He kiss belly button and I feel tongue dart out to tease me. Tickle so nice. His tongue follow panties as he pulls them lower and lower. Finally he lean back and pull them all the way off. I try to press legs closed but he still between them and I can not. Never have had a man look at me like this. So close between my legs.

He put face so close. I feel breath on my cunny. I feel him touch me there with gentle fingertip. Now tongue! Never do this before. Tongue feel all slippery and wet, make me squirm! Feel his breath. Tongue lick up and down my cunny, trace my lips up and down. Feel soft and nice. I am excited and a little nervous. I do not think I taste good but he not seem to mind.

His arms move under my legs, bring hands up onto stomach as he pulls me toward him a little more. Mouth press tight to cunny as his hands play with stomach, move up to press and caress big bosom. My hands twitch on nipples sending a thrill down to meet the thrill his tongue is making inside me. In side me! His tongue is inside me! and doing marvelous wonderful things.

I start to feel strange feelings, like little death but stronger. His tongue is everywhere in me! His hands are squeezing my breasts. I look down. I cannot see him. Big bosom and his hands in way. I feel so excited. Toes clench and loosen. Whole body start to clench and loosen, clench and loosen. He move tongue up out of cunny to top of slit and lick me right on top of man-in-boat. No one ever do this before! Feel so good. So GOOD. I am whining and groaning as his tongue flick over clitoris so fast. As he slow down and press harder with hot warm hard soft tongue I orgasm. Stomach clench. My hands jump to back of his head and pull him into me while legs try to wrap around his back. His hands continue to pluck and caress my nipples and bosom. I never feel like this with HIM. So good, start to cry with pleasure. Tears roll down, stomach still clenching, pulling my head and shoulders up off chair. I can just see over bosom. He has eyes closed and is still licking and stroking with tongue fast, slow soft hard all at once. Amazing! Feel like I am really dying. Can not breathe.

Finally slump back in chair, out of breath. Never so good I think. Harvey still softly licking and caressing. Helping me get used to feelings.

I just lie there. Not able to move, feel so melty inside. This is big new feeling!

"Toh, honey, are you all right?" Harvey asks.

I chuckle, laugh a little. "Never feel so good," I tell him. I pull him up to me and kiss him. I not mind my taste on his mouth, either!

"Lets go into the bed room," he says. I look at him.

"You not want to leave?" I ask him.

"Not by a long shot. The night is young. Do you want me to leave?" he asks.

"No, No, No. I think maybe you tired and ready to leave?"

"Toh, you take a lot out of a guy but I want to stay and see what might come up." He chuckle. Must be joke. I laugh a little but not really understand. He takes my hand and helps me up. We walk, arm around each others waist, into the bedroom. Feel bosom rub and bounce against him.

I tell him wait, I want to clean up.

Go to bathroom. Look at self in mirror. Girl I see is all flushed, glow in cheeks, eyes all sparkle and shine. Bosom hard with desire and swelled up Look ready to burst!

I clean up quick, pull up stockings and attach garter where come loose. Barbara had coached me to put some sexy clothes in bathroom and I slip into high heel shoes. Never wear outside. Too tall, not trust on street. Slip and break an ankle, but wonderful for my legs in bedroom, Barbara tell me.

Find other new bra in drawer. Pull it out. Beautiful white lace and satin. Heavy underwire! Deep cut! Pull straps onto shoulders. Lean over and carefully lower breasts into cool satin cups. Feel so good. Tingle thru nipples as I feel bra cup my breasts. Still leaning over I connect the five hooks in back.

Stand up straight. Underwire forces my bosoms together. Deep cut shows deep, long cleavage. I never see bosom look so big and wonderful! Bra just cover nipples.

Shake shoulders. Watch breasts shiver and jump. They try to burst out of cups but not quite make it. Thin cups shows bumps of my nipples as they tingle and grow! Breast sit high up, look down and see cleavage almost up to chin! Cup breasts and push up, can kiss breasts with out lowering my head! Let them settle back in place, feel so wet between legs!

Put on negligee. It is designed to emphasis, not diminish, bosom. Just one tie that meet below bosom, not cover bra just gather under it and draw attention to bosom.

I enter bedroom and stop in doorway. Harvey has lit candles! Incense burning on dresser. Use pose I have practiced in mirror. Stand with one hand and arm high up on door jamb. Other slide up from hip as I see Harvey watching me. Hand slide up over stomach, stop on bra and caress nipple through satin and lace.

From across room I can hear Harvey groan. "Toh, you tease. Get yourself over here before I come again just from looking at you."

I lick lips , pull on nipple one more time and start to walk across the room. In heels and with bra on, feel bosom move a lot as I walk. His eyes widen as he watches! Nipples move up and down, back and forth in small arcs. Bosom jiggle and bounce, cleavage rock and quiver. Feel so sexy. His eyes burn with lust!

"Christ, what a woman," he says as he watches.

As I cross room I see his penis twitch and start to get hard. When I at bed side, he look as hard and big as when in chair in living room. I look and look. Not believe how hard. Forget to tease, just reach for him. Want to feel how hot and hard. He grab my hand and pull me into bed on top of him.

I lie on his chest. Bosom cover his chest. Feel him breathing beneath me. Feel his maleness. Squirm and twist to try to reach it. Maybe too big to fit but need to try. He not let me. Hold me, kiss me.

I break free and slide onto side next to him. I caress his penis. Feel it twitch.

"So big," I murmur. "So hard. so big."

"It's average," he tells me. "Just a fraction over six inches. Not so big. But Toh, you're such a little girl, in some places," he chuckles as his hands feel my bosoms. "I don't want to hurt you. So lets make a deal. If you don't want to do this or if you get uncomfortable, please let me know, and we'll stop."

I tell him okay and slide my hand up and down his shaft. He say average, I say huge. But he not want to hurt me. I want to try to accept him. He is kissing my bosom on skin and on bra. Feel his lips at my nipples.

He pulls at the negligee tie under my breasts and I shrug it off.

Quickly I roll onto back and tug him to me. He slides a hand between my thighs. I am dripping wet already. Want him inside me so bad!

"No wait!" I beg, "Please, please, please, no wait. We fuck now!" Use word Barbara teach me. " We fuck now!" I repeat looking into his eyes. He nod head and groan. Look in my eyes. Look at huge bosom shake and quiver in bra. Look in his eyes make me burn inside!

I reach down and guide his shaft to the entrance of my body. It feel so big and hard. His cock touch my lips, I slide him up and down once, twice then place his head in center of my cunny.

Now I plead, move in me. I need to feel you fill me up! I push hips at him a little. He push his hips at me a little also.

He force my lips apart so far! Tight! So tight! He so big! Not average at all! It feel like he going in! Deeper now. He stop. I look up, why he stop? He have look of concentration on face.

"Why stop?" I demand. More! Now! More!

"Give me a moment, honey" he says. "You are so amazingly tight! I need to keep control," Then he start into me again. He go so slow. I scratch him with nails on back.

"You fuck me now!" I say, "you fuck me now!"

Still he go slow. Slide out. Slide slowly back in. Feel good. Grab his buttocks and bounce my hips at him. Try to make him go fast, faster. He go slow. Make me crazy!

He speed up a little. I not realize it till now, I'm ready. I come. Clench, pull, he still move slowly as I come. He stroke a little faster as I recover. His lips on my neck bite a little. I pull his lips to my lips and we kiss. He goes faster! Faster a little now. Harder, and harder his strokes as I gather for another orgasm.

He is breathing harder now and I come again as he fucks me hard and fast.

Finally he joins me and orgasms in me.

We lie in each others arms for long time. Kiss and cuddle. He stroke my stomach. Play with my nipples in bra. Love to run my hands over his chest and arms, back and legs. Feel so good. Not want to stop cuddle. He not roll over and sleep like HIM!

He move hand down between legs. We make love already why is he teasing me? He able to make love again? Yes! I feel penis twitch on my leg. I gently hold and feel it grow so big. Again. Wonderful man! Can only just touch fingers around shaft of penis.

We make love again. He shows me how to sit on top of him. This I love. He plays with my tits, pulling them over the top of the bra cups, sucking my nipples while I ride him as hard as i can. Huge bosom bounce and shake. Love to feel breasts quiver, rise and fall as I ride.

I come. I come again. One more time I come. He still hard! He still playing with my bosom. My legs cramp. I have to get off hard pole! He finger me to another orgasm while I cry and moan and whimper with happiness.

Harvey pull me to edge of bed and fuck me while he stands beside bed between my legs. He has to lift my hips some, slide pillows under me, to get me in right position. My tits spill to either side of my chin and I have to hold them in place so they don't bounce too hard against my face. See his eyes burning as I hold bosom. I love that look. I play with my big bosom as he runs his shaft in and out. Lick at nipples. Try to put nipples in mouth. Hard to do, so much flesh! but manage to just do, and chew on own nipples. Feel so good! come two more times! Tired now. Come so often! Never have so much sex! More in one night than in week, than in month, with HIM!

Harvey still thrust strong, in, out oh so good! Again, and again I have orgasm. Think it never stop - not want it to stop but come so often!

Finally he come again. His third. I lose count I come so much. We fall asleep entangled. When I wake I have hard cock in hand, his face on my bosom. Most wonderful night!

Toh, stopped speaking for a moment. She looked at us with eyes shining, her whole face lit with a look of excitement and joy!

"We still together. Barbara has to move for better job and I now live with Harvey. We fuck so much! Every day something new! He has shown me so many things. My favorite is with me on top so Harvey suck and lick big bosom. But also enjoy to give lick between legs and I love when he slides his cock between my big bosoms and anoints me with his male seed!"

Hillary and I had to take a moment to regain our breath and bring ourselves back to the present. I discovered I had a hard -on running the length of my thigh and Hillary's hand was slowly running up and down the shaft. Gently I removed her hand. I didn't want to come in my pants and if I wasn't careful that is what was going to happen.

"I'm so glad it all worked out for you, Toh," she said. "You are happy now?"

"Oh, yes, so happy!"

"Did you ever see your ex-fiancee again?" I asked.

"Oh, that funny you ask," Toh laughed, "Yes, I saw him in the library about six months ago. It was very funny. Would you like to hear what happened?"

We both nodded our heads in encouragement. Merle had fallen asleep on the desk.

"Harvey and Barbara and I met at the library to go to lunch. As we were leaving I saw HIM at table with Terri and I step back behind pillar. Harvey and Barbara look at me with confusion."

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers