Toilet Fun

Story Info
He watches 3 sexy ladies all dressed up.
1.4k words
4.23
42k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redpan
redpan
6 Followers

This event took place at the Xmas party held at the H****** sport centre last year. We all turned up for our annual Xmas party. It was held in the main banquet room upstairs. It wasn't a posh affair so I went in my Chinos and a blue and white polo shirt. Sally wore her sparkly top and knee length skirt. On her feet she wore 6" high heel shoes. The atmosphere there was fantastic. We started off with a 4 course meal, with plenty of alcohol all around. The tables fitted 12 people and although there was a group of us, there were 4 others that we did not know: a couple in their 50s and what we assumed were their 2 daughters. After the meal we had coffee and then the DJ started up the disco. The music was of our era: the 70s and 80s.

I like a good dance and Sally and I spent a long time on the dance floor. I noticed over Sally's shoulder that the two 18-year-old girls always danced together. Both were wearing knee length designer dresses with black calf length boots. One or two lads tried to butt in, but they were politely turned away. I pointed this out to Sally at one of the times we were resting at the table. She gave me one of her off the cuff remarks,

"I bet they're gay!"

Anyway the night progressed, and as happens I got the call of nature. The toilets were situated on the floor below, next to the gym changing rooms. With a full bladder I walked into the gents. Taking out my cock I sprayed the golden jet into the urinal. Suddenly I heard a Shhhhhh noise. I looked around, but could see no one. I thought nothing of it, zipped myself up and walked out. As I was passing the ladies changing room I heard what sounded like a moan, and then a voice whispering. I put my ear to the door. I could hear girls' voices, or rather moans. Christ, I thought. This sounded interesting. Without a sound and with my heart thumping I gently opened the door, just enough to get in.

The main lights were off, but you could just see by the emergency lighting. What a sight met my eyes. At the far side of the room were the two young girls at our table. One was sat on a bench, her silk dress up around her slim waist. She had her legs splayed wide and her head tipped back. Her ankles were still together, held by the taught white nylon of her panties which had been pulled down. Her friend was kneeling at her feet, sliding her hands up the leather of the boots and over her black stocking covered legs. I could see the light glisten from the flesh at the tops of her thighs. The girl sitting down was gently massaging her clit with red nailed fingers. Her friend leaned forward and kissed her open pussy lips, flicking her tongue against the erect bud. As she was doing this, I noticed her own blue dress begin to rise as with her other hand she reached up between her own slim legs and started to push the silky material of her own panties up into her cunt. Both were so far-gone that they never heard me. I could feel my own cock strain against my Chinos. Carefully I unzipped myself, and with a struggle finally managed to release my cock. Looking at the sight in front of me I started to wank my cock in smooth long motions.

I don't know how much time passed. Suddenly, the girl seated lowered her head, and looked directly into my eyes. They opened wide.

"Fuck," she exclaimed and pushed her friend back. Her friend landed on her bottom with a thud. She was about to ask what was the matter, when she could tell by the look in her friend's eyes what the matter was. She quickly looked around. We looked at each other in silence. Something had to give.

"Don't stop there," I said, my stiff cock held rampant in my hands. "Just imagine I'm not here." The ice was broken. The two girls started to giggle. We all then started to laugh. The girl on her bottom said, "OK let's put on a show. You can watch but don't touch!"

She stood up, and still looking into my eyes, grabbed the hem of her dress. She pulled it up her slim legs to her waist, showing stockings, purple suspender belt and purple nylon panties. The part over her cunt was darker in colour, showing where she was wet. She moved her hands up and down the inside of her thighs, catching the soft material of her panties with her thumbs.

"I bet you want to stick your big cock in my wet cunt don't you? Well I'm sorry, but I prefer a woman's fingers." With that her friend stood behind her and started to kiss her neck, bringing her arms around to caress her friends tits through the silk of her dress. I couldn't take my eyes off the scene in front of me. The girl behind moved her hands down her friend's body and started to caress her nylon-covered thighs. After a few minutes, they changed actions, the girl behind sticking her fingers under her friend's panties, whilst the girl in front caressed her own breasts.

I decided I needed a change of angle so I lay down onto my back and slid between the legs of the two girls to get a better look. I nearly came there and then. I love the sight of a woman's legs under a skirt, and here I had two! The girl behind had one hand inserted into her friend's cunt whilst she had the other pushed up her own. I could smell the perfume of sex all around as well as see rivulets of moisture appear down the thighs of the girl behind and soak into the band of her stockings.

Suddenly I felt a warm, wet sensation on my throbbing cock. I glanced down and saw Sally on her knees moving her lipstick covered mouth slowly up and down my cock. I had never heard her come in, but she must have given a sign to the two girls to say nothing. This was sheer pleasure but the best was to come! Sally changed position and swivelled so that her buttocks were facing the front girl. She continued to swallow my cock. The front girl moved her hands and lifted up Sally's skirt. She started to caress Sally's bottom, slowly making her way to her red panty covered cunt. Her fingers fluttered up and down the red material. Sally reached back between her own legs and pulled the gusset of her panties to one side. The girl needed no further invitation. She pushed her fingers slowly into Sally's cunt. Setting up a slow rhythm she pushed in and out. Sally rocked her hips and I could hear small groans coming from her throat. I could not wait any longer. Gently pushing the girls to one side, I came up behind Sally and we both turned to face the girls.

By now we were all breathing heavily, extremely red in the face. The girls sat back on the bench and proceeded to finish themselves off by using their own painted fingers, skirts up to their thighs and panties around their ankles. I got behind Sally who was still on her knees and rammed my cock into her wet cunt. What with the wet heat around my cock and the sight of two wanking girls in front of me, I didn't last very long. With one final push I exploded, hot spunk jetting into Sally's waiting hole. Sally cried out as she peaked and the two girls writhed on the bench in ecstasy. I sat back and Sally stood up. She complained that she needed cleaning and taking her queue, one of the girls knelt in front of Sally and putting her head under Sally's skirt, pulled the panties to one side and stuck her tongue into Sally's slit, licking the white globules as they slid back out. Standing, she went to her friend and offered her her mouth. My spunk was passed from mouth to mouth and finally disappeared down their throats. What a perfect ending!

We all sat back and got our breath back. Not realising how long we had been we quickly tidied up and headed up to the dance room. It didn't seem that we had been missed. The dance was still in full swing. At 2 am we left for home. Sat in the back of the taxi, Sally had her hand in my trousers all the way. I couldn't wait until we got back!

redpan
redpan
6 Followers