Toilet Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But for how long will be have to hold them in, mom?" Maggie said, looking at her mother beseechingly, her face scrunched up in a grimace of extreme discomfort. Her sister turned to their mother also, with precisely the same expression on her face.

"We'll see when we get to that. But right now you have at least a quart to go, each of you."

"Oh fuck!" Maggie cried out, clutching her tummy, "my cramps are so strong now."

"I've never had cramps like this, mom!" Karen said, adding to the chorus.

"Be brave, girls, be brave."

They were breathing even harder now, panting, clutching their tummies, which were visibly swollen, strikingly so, especially since the two sisters both were slender, and with such massive enemas now bloating both their bowels, it really showed. A fine glaze of sweat now covered their bodies as they squirmed in discomfort.

Looking up again, Elllen could see that, finally the bags were empty and that her girls had fully taken their enemas. The three quarts that minutes ago had filled each of the bags were now swelling up each of their rectal innards.

"God, mom," Maggie pleaded now, looking truly desperate, "I hope you let us go now. I don't think I can hold it, and I'm sure I can shit now. God, I've never felt more like shitting in my whole life."

"Me too, mom, you better let us go soon, I really, really feel Like I need to go."

"That's all well and good, girls. But remember that's just what you said when you rushed to the bathroom earlier and sat on the toilet, how badly you both needed to go. Fighting with each other about who would get to shit first. And then when you tried, neither of you could really shit, remember? So be patient, girls. I know it's hard, but you need to hold it in a while longer. The enemas have to do their work inside."

"But mom, I feel like I'm going to burst!"

"I really, really don't think I can hold it, mom!" Karen added.

"Don't exaggerate, girls. You know the old saying, mother knows best."

Biting their lips, looking so very desperate, the two girls seemed more priceless than ever to their mother.

"But I'll tell you one person who does need to shit, and who's going to shit right now," Ellen said to the girls with a knowing smile, "Your mother. I think with all this talk and watching you girls on the toilet and then the enemas, mother suddenly feels like taking a nice, healthy crap."

So now Ellen lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties and mounted the toilet. The girls watched their mother, clutching their bellies, the bellies so swollen and rounded now that the girls looked like they could both me pregnant.

First Ellen began to pee, the telltale sound of urination echoing in the bathroom.

"Mmmmh, that feels good," she purred.

And then she strained just a bit as she could feel herself smoothly squeezing out a very big, solid log, coming out of her rectum with ease after the first little push, the first bit of effort.

"And this feels even better," she said, looking at the girls a little mischievously as the sound of the massive log falling into the bowl resounded. The girls looked at their mother with such envy, seeing Ellen shit so easily while they were so desperately blocked and forced to take these big enemas they were now retaining.

"Oh mom, oh mom! I can't wait, I just can't! I don't think I can help myself any longer, I just can't! Please get up off the toilet, mom, please get up! Otherwise I don't know what will happen!" Karen pleaded, squirming and wincing, doubling over now, hopping from one foot to the other, biting her lip. Maggie seemed just a little less frantic, a little less desperate, but just slightly.

"Don't you dare release, Karen. Anyway, the toilet is not yet free. Mother hasn't finished shitting!" Ellen warned, happily squeezing out another big log, realizing that she too, like her daughters, had a big load to empty from her bowels.

"Mmmmmmmh, it feels so good to shit," Ellen teased mercilessly, somehow loving to spur on her daughter's mounting, nearly unendurable desperation. Here she was happily shitting away while, heeding her warning, her daughters bravely clenched their shitholes to hold back the tide. For how much longer could they hold it back?

For not much longer, Ellen knew, as she continued to occupy the toilet and taunt her daughters by shitting leisurely, unconcerned with the sheer desperation of their now spectacularly intense needs to expel their enemas and defecate. Though she was well aware, both from her knowledge of enemas and their administration, and from her daughters' striking expressions and pleadings, just what a dilemma they were both facing as their need to expel became downright critical and impossible to ignore. SUCH an intense need to shit, and no proper place to do it! They'd been rather bratty and willful and negligent this past year, both of them, and Ellen thought this could serve as a lesson to them, and not just a means of relieving their rectal clogging.

When Ellen first stepped into the bathroom it definitely reeked of urine, since both girls had pissed very amply, and the toilet had never been flushed. Karen's hard puny turd added nothing to the odorous ambience, but now with Ellen having added her own urine to that of her daughters, and taken a very copious shit besides it, the bathroom now definitely was suffused with a very pungent aroma as the toilet filled with the liquid wastes of the two sisters, and the liquid and solid wastes of their mother,

"I hope you girls don't mind the scent of your mother's shit," she said, leaning back and letting out yet another log as the two girls poured sweat now, writhing and clutching ballooning tummies, their faces a mask of urgency and desperation punctuated by the gasps that accompanied a now almost unending wave of sharp cramps torturing their bloated, explosive innards.

"Mommy, please. PLEASE!" Karen gasped, reverting to the desperate pleading of the helpless little girl she once was.

"Mommy, as you can plainly see, is still using the toilet!" Elllen sternly rebuked her younger daughter.

"I'm begging you, mom, we're both begging you!" Maggie groaned, her eyes betraying her bewildered desperation.

"I can't anymore, I just CAN"T hold it in!" Karen now sobbed, tears flowing from her eyes.

"Mom's still shitting. But Maggie? Reach under the sink and you'll find a big plastic basin in there. Get it for your sister, and for yourself if I'm still on the toilet when it's your turn."

Maggie hobbled awkwardly on tip-toe to the sink, almost doubling over with cramps as she retrieved the basin and set it on the floor.

Seeing it, Karen began to squat down over the basin but before she could bring herself to a proper squat, the deluge suddenly began to erupt out of her shithole as her sphincter finally gave way and flared open. The tide could be held back no longer. First it was an explosive surge of muddy brown water ripping out of her anus, a torrent cascading out of her rectum with such force that it splashed wildly as it hit the basin.

"Oh no!" Karen gasped as she felt both the relief and the shock, the dirty brown water splashing back up against her girlish buttocks, the pretty cheeks peppered brown now, splashing everywhere, splashing all over her mother, who sat there, astounded by the sudden force of her daughter's expulsion.

"God, Karen, careful! You're getting it all over everything. You're getting it on mom!" Maggie hissed, seeing the filthy water splash out of the basin with such force that it showered the still seated Ellen, splattered her bare skin, her pulled down skirt and panties, splattered that blouse she had smudged earlier and which was now getting even more soiled with dirty brown enema water, some of that brown fecal brew even reaching up to Ellen's face and hair, as a stunned Maggie could see, but Karen could not – yet.

When Karen glanced over her shoulder. a look of horror masked her face, seeing how she had dirtied her mother. Instinctively lifting herself to somehow show how sorry she was, she only made it worse, her ass higher now, as the torrent only became more powerful and intense and irregular and uncontrollable – a faucet of brown filth that could not be turned off -- the brown slurry shooting out of her shithole everywhere, splattering the walls, the cabinets, the mirrors. She had lost control and could not stop or contain her expulsion, an expulsion which now had the consistency of a thick brown slurry punctuated by solid fecal debris, little pieces and nuggets. And then, suddenly and seemingly out of nowhere, an immense turd shot out of her shithole like a torpedo, thudding against her mother.

Now you'd imagine Ellen to be shocked and stunned, and she was. But not exactly surprised. Or even displeased. For since her earliest days of administering enemas in that holistic clinic, she had harbored a secret fondness, even a fetish for the soiling that inevitably comes with uncontrollable shitting and the expulsion of uncontainable enemas. True, she was harsh with her daughters as they whined and complained how big their enemas were, and how they were being forced to retain them, but that was about discipline and control. But even then she was aware that they could not maintain that control forever, no one with a 3 quart enema and bowels coiled with compacted shit could. She knew that, unless she let them use the toilet --– which she pointedly refused – that this would happen, that one or the other would surrender and, unable to hold it in a minute longer, would unleash a flood of filth. And it is that flood of filth, roaring out of her daughter's anal spout, like a wildcat oil well, that Ellen now cherished and embraced.

"Look at you go, baby, just look at you go!" Ellen said, a smile on her face, a smile of delight, almost of pride that they had been able to wait this long, pride in her daughters, both the one shitting and the one retaining surprised by their mother's reaction. Surprised that their mother, rather than offering sharp rebuke, was now expressing thrilled delight.

"Oh mom, I'm so, so sorry," Karen said, still puzzled by her mother's mixed reactions over these dramatic minutes, still spouting everywhere, the muddy slurry mixed with the fat and greasy brown logs spraying and splattering and bulleting everywhere, making the whole bathroom and its occupants, including herself, look like the inside of a well-used toilet, the reeking stench of shit pervasive. Meanwhile, inside Maggie another fecal storm, a fecal tornado was brewing. But she was still too transfixed by her sister's extravagant expulsions, her filthy, stinking outpourings, to yet unleash her own storm.

Now Elllen slid all the way back on the toilet seat, leaving half of it exposed.

"Come down here, Karen, come join your mother on the toilet," Ellen said.

Karen, still intermittently crapping out bursts of enema sludge and fecal debris, was at first puzzled. Then her mother tapped the toilet seat.

"Right here, baby, right up against your mother," she said.

Karen figured it out, seating herself, wedging herself down on the toilet seat against her mother, her back to her. She could feel her mother's big breasts pressing against her back. She often envied those full, mature breasts, wondering if one day she'd have a pair like that herself. Now they were mashed against her, and that somehow brought a jolt to the excitable eighteen year old's clit.

"God, mom, this is really close, is it okay?" Karen asked, craning her neck to look back at her mother.

"Sure, baby, just keep crapping it out."

Maggie meanwhile, clutching her tummy and squirming, in desperate need herself, was spellbound by what she was witnessing as her sister, now seated on the toilet with her mom, resumed expelling her enema and shitting.

A moment later another gigantic burst exploded out of Karen's bowels, landing not just in the bowl but splattering all over her own bottom and her mother's, dirtying and soiling them even more than they already were. When Karen had been expelling into the basin and her enema was splashing back up against her pussy and ass, it was just water and her shit. But now, seated like this, squeezed against her mother and crapping out her enema, what was splashing back up against both her pussy and ass and Ellen's was not just what was in her rectum, but all the piss – hers, her sister's and her mother's – that had already filled the toilet bowl, and maybe even some of her mother's shit, as well as her own, of course.

"God, just look at you two," Maggie gasped, astounded by the perverse intimacy of her mother and her sister.

Suddenly Karen let out an immense turd. and as she squeezed it out of her ass, seated like this, it slid right over her mother's cunt.

"Oh God, mom, did I just crap that one right on your pussy?"

"You did, baby, but somehow your mom enjoys having your big warm, greasy log glide over her vulva as it drops to the toilet."

"Vulva? I haven't heard that word since high school sex ed, mom. Sounds dirty when you say it now."

"That's because you're helping to make my vulva very dirty, honey."

"Your vulva probably now looks like my girlfriend Charlene's; she's black," Karen said as she and her mother chuckled at this; Maggie too.

"I think it's time for me to join the party, you guys, and get myself and you two dirty too. I don't know how I've been able to hold it in this long already," Maggie said.

"Yes, baby, you finally need to shit out your guts and join the soiling soiree"

Then Ellen suddenly felt the urge in her bowels again and unexpectedly let out another big log. Hers was noticeable as it plopped into the toilet with a thud, rather than the liquidy rush that at the moment was again spurting out from Karen's spout as the brown gruel of her enema. The bathroom reeked beyond belief at this point, the fecal stench both overpowering and strangely intoxicating.

"How should I do it, mom?" Maggie asked, looking so helpless and cute, "should I try to go in the basin, like Karen did?"

"No, what's the point now, baby," her mother told her, "the bathroom and the three of us are as filthy as the filthiest unflushed and uncleaned toilet, so you might as well just let go any which way."

This was true. It's like a fecal bomb had exploded in the bathroom. Everything and everyone was splattered with brown discharge, with splashes and splatterings and clumps of what had erupted from young Karen's pressurized bowels – Ellen and the girls, the floor, the walls, the mirror and bathtub and towels and the robes hanging from hooks, the face cloths and bath mat, the bathtub, all the bars of soap, the bottles of shampoo and hair-conditioner, everything and everywhere and everyone. The floor, especially, was puddled with brown enema waste and cluttered with turds, large and small.

"I'm ready mom, Maggie said."

"Turn so your pretty ass faces the two of us," Ellen urged.

"But then I'll really get it over the two of you" Maggie said, looking in wonder at her mother and sister, sharing the toilet seat, squeezed together on it.

"I think that may be just what we have in mind, isn't Karen?" Ellen.

"Anything you say, mom."

"Bombs away, Maggie!" Ellen said cheerily, urging her daughter, "reach back and spread wide so we have a good view."

Maggie did just that, exposing her anus, flaring from all the pressure just inside it, pressure about to be released.

"Here goes, mom. Here goes, Karen," Maggie said as suddenly, with an unforgettable sputtering roar, the enema began to blast out of Maggie's rectum

like a gushing fire hydrant completely out of control. She stood maybe four, five feet from the toilet, but the power, the force of her expulsion sent those filthy brown bursts of enema and shit, of rectal discharge, cascading over her sister and mother both. It was like her ass was an enema-and-shit cannon, and her mother and sister were targets now bombarded by her fecal firepower.

Though expecting it, the shock of its suddenness, and the sheer force of it, stunned the two on the toilet as the massive discharge exploding out of Maggie's bowels landed over both of them. It splashed and splattered them, the turds 'thudding' against their skin, their clothes, even their faces, like soft, brown, greasy bullets and grenades.

"God, mom! This is so filthy and dirty and twisted!" Karen gasped.

"It is, baby, and it's also wonderful!" Ellen whispered softly in her daughter's ear as the discharge continued, Maggie blasting spurt after spurt, turd after turd, Ellen reaching under Karen's now soaked and soiled T-shirt, clinging to her skin, minutes ago white and now turned brown, reaching up to fondle Karen's two modest teenage breasts, the nipples as stiff as little corks.

And while Maggie just kept on expelling and releasing, her younger sister continued her discharge, those bowels of hers, after all, having been injected with a three quart enema and been utterly clogged with shit even before that enema. There was much to discharge, the extravagant abundance of a clotted rectum emptying itself of shit and enema both. As one daughter, standing and aiming, showered them with fecal filth, Ellen could feel the other daughter continue to expel and shit, and could feel all that crap, a stew of shit and muddy water, continue to splash out from her shithole and upwards from the toilet bowl, soiling them both. The violent torrent of brown filth exploding out of the two teenage girls' rectums was just extraordinary, a flood, a deluge. This was a true fecal fantasia, and Ellen couldn't get enough of it.

And this fantasia was an odorous one, to be sure, like a crappy and pissy swamp or jungle. The air was thick with the scent of piss and shit, the bathroom reeking from this fetid stew of fecal and urinary aromas. The stench was so vivid it was as though Ellen and her daughters had had their nostrils coated with some fecal salve and urinary nose spray. Later, Ellen knew that she and Karen and Maggie would enjoy the accompanying tastes, when she'd have the three of them carefully lick each other's greasy shitholes nice and clean, tasting what they were now smelling and feeling. And then there were the sounds, a virtual symphony of rectal discharges and defecations, sounds that ranged from the explosive release of big, solid logs of shit, to the uncoiling of fecal 'snakes' from anal spouts, to the rush of pressurized fluid escaping enema-engorged bowels.

And now Ellen had yet another idea, her filthy imagination uncorked.

"Maggie, honey, try to hold it in for a minute, okay? I want to see you and your sister do something different."

"Okay, mom, it's hard, but I'll try," Maggie said, clenching her anus shut with great effort. Once the tide had been unleashed it didn't want to be held back again.

"Now Maggie I want to you lay down on the floor, on your back."

"In all this muck, mom?" Maggie said, pointing to the filthy floor.

"I think at this point it doesn't make much difference, does it?" Ellen said to her daughter, sweeping her hand over the three of them, and the bathroom, a room and its occupants so befouled by this time that no positioning could make any of them any filthier than they already were.

So Maggie lay on the floor.

"And Karen, would you get up off the toilet now and take hold of your sister's ankles and pull her legs all the way back, jackknife them, so her ass is pointing straight up, okay?"

Karen hobbled off the toilet, took hold of Maggie's ankles and pulled back, as told.

"Like this, mom?"

"Exactly like that. And now Maggie, you can resume emptying your bowels."

Unclenching her anus, her rectum erupted again, except this time what came out of her shot straight up, like a geyser, like old faithful, if a geyser were a fountain of shit and fecally infused enema water.