Tokyo Rumba

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yui
yui
211 Followers

Yukiā€™s laughter is a nearly soundless, unholy reverberation that does nothing to allay the tiny, heady prickles of unease twitching in the back of my brain. He reaches between us and rubs the seat of my panties with both hands. His erect cock bumps the crevice of my bottom with a hard thump. ā€œGod, I love your narrow little ass.ā€ His words are guttural. Pulling away he does it, againā€¦and again, until he isnā€™t humping so much as slapping my ass and bound hands with the cloth covered bat of his erection.


ā€œDe Sade? You think Iā€™m a sadist? Perversion, fetishism, sadismā€¦ Whatā€™s next? Communism?ā€ Yuki strokes my wet crotch with his middle finger, still buffeting me from behind with his cock.

ā€œYeah, well, ā€™ā€¦to each according to their needā€¦ā€™ or something like that.ā€ My paraphrasing of the Marxist ideal is mostly whimpered and behind my back, my fingers scrabble, catching at ruffles and the denser fabric of his pants. ā€œAnd I need, Yuki,ā€ I breathe in a hoarse little whisper that draws a noticeable shudder from Yuki, ā€œI need you so much it hurts.ā€

Iā€™m tense, my body drawn like a bow. My chest is canted at an unnaturally forward angle, rising, falling, shivering with my panting. Tied like I am my breasts are thrusting out demanding attention. Iā€™m uncomfortable and aroused and my very helplessness is stirring me. Yukiā€™s hand is between my legs. His finger rasps across my clit and reflexively my hips follow his hand.

ā€œYuiā€¦ā€ he is speaking so low and so rough that he sounds like heā€™s growling and for a moment my chest constricts with such pressure that Iā€™m sure Iā€™m dying. ā€œAll day Iā€™ve been waiting to see you in those pantiesā€¦all dayā€¦ Iā€™m just about crazy with the urge to fuck youā€¦ā€ His hands tighten painfully on my hips. ā€œBecause I know exactly whatā€™s inside those pretty red panties.ā€

So saying, Yuki eases his hand down the front of my underwear. His calloused fingertips feel the soft skin of my mound in crazy little circles that skate across, but not into the slippery ā€œVā€ notch at the top of my wet sex. I watch his hand move inside my panties with wordless little whimpers. I am unspeakably turned on by the clear ridge of his knuckles moving under the scarlet nylonā€¦how his pinky and ring fingers slip out from beneath the elastic at my leg, and how more than half of his hand is visible at the top. Those little low-slung rumba panties and the mound of my sex look small, almost too small, beneath Yukiā€™s wide palm and long fingers. I quiver under his touch, rolling my hips, longing to feel one of those seemingly huge fingers to sliding into my tight creamy channel, pushing in, stretching me, filling me...

Yukiā€™s hand eases out of my panties with a rough skin on fabric hiss.

ā€œYukiā€¦ā€ I hear the mournful desperation in my voice.

ā€œInside those little tiny panties...ā€ Yukiā€™s voice, rough, sounds like heā€™s swallowed glass. He splays his right hand across my stomach, hipbone to hipbone, massaging my tummy and beneath that, my womb. My skin looks pale underneath his darker hand and the panties look very red. I move against his touch, needy, caressing him back. His left hand finds my breasts, pinching, rubbing, tugging. His prick finds the cleft of my bottom and the awkward clasp of my hands with short humping thrusts.

ā€œInside those tight little pantiesā€¦your little pussy is so fucking wet and creamy.ā€ Goosebumps shiver down my body and my pussy melts, crying for his words, pleading for his touch. ā€œInside those panties youā€™re so fucking wet and creamyā€¦and you taste like me.ā€ He twists my nipple and I gasp at the sharp stab of pain followed almost immediately with molten pleasure.

ā€œYukiā€¦nghā€¦yesā€¦ā€ I moan at the pleasure, the pain, at his words.

ā€œArenā€™t you going to beg me not to tie you up, Yui?ā€ Yuki asks me, a tease in his voice and in the pinky toying with the elastic band riding low on my tummy.

Iā€™m vibrating with arousal and I can see that the hand that Yuki is rubbing my puffy breasts with is shaking, too.

ā€œNoā€¦please donā€™t tie me up.ā€ I murmur weakly and with an obvious lack of conviction. ā€œI donā€™t want you to tie me up, Yuki. Please donā€™t fuck me hard and sweet. Please donā€™t screw your fat cock into me however you want to.ā€ I lean back and rub my head against his chest, trying to take comfort and give it at the same time in spite of the tease. ā€œDonā€™t make me do things that a good girl wouldnā€™t do.ā€ Looking at him over my shoulder, playing along, I whisper in my best phone-sex voice, breathless with genuine breathlessness, ā€œPlease, Yuki, donā€™t make me do something nastyā€¦like fuck my brotherā€¦ā€

Yuki canā€™t suppress a shiver at my words and he gives me a quick, wicked grin. He doesnā€™t speak. Instead, leading me, he walks over to my desk and after turning the strait-back chair out to face the room, he sits. Iā€™m confused and I stand there, between his knees, feeling my half-assed ponytails slipping and breathing the dizzying scent of Yuki and sex in fast little open-mouthed gasps. My shoulders are burning and my desire for him is so huge that my skin is too small to hold it all.

I tremble.

I quiver.

I lean forward and mash his lips with mine, crowding my body closer trying to crawl onto his lap, to crawl inside him from the mouth. The outsides of my thighs rub the insides of his. From side to side Iā€™m sway, my body undulating, kissing him as if Iā€™ll die if I stop. Yukiā€™s hands run up and down my body from calves, across the frills on my ass, up aching arms, to my shoulders over and over, until finally, using his grip on my shoulders, he forces me away from his mouth. He is panting and his mouth is wet. I want to eat the taste of us from his lips so very bad. That desire presses me against his restraining hands, leaning my body into him, Iā€™m whimpering, yearning for his flavor.

ā€œPlease, brother,ā€ I whisper, hungry eyes on his lips, straining toward him, ā€œpleaseā€¦ā€

ā€œNo. Youā€™re mine. Iā€™m going to make you do bad thingsā€¦do wicked things to youā€¦ Itā€™s much too late, nowā€¦ā€ Yuki leans forward and takes an engorged pink nipple into his mouth. My head falls back and though it is impossible to thrust my chest out any further, my breasts feel like they swell, growing to meet his hands and mouth. Nipping, sucking, biting me, Yuki feasts. His teeth worry the lines of my ribs, his tongue slips into the tight crevice under my arm, tickling, nibbling the skin of my torso. He presses hard into the shallow well of my belly button and it feels so good that the muscles in my stomach contract painfully. He laves, he nips, until helpless, my skin quivers and jumps when he merely exhales against it.

I canā€™t even hang on. All I can do moan and squirm, instinctively tugging at my bonds, and clench my thighs in an effort to hunch my wet panties against the sweet folds of my sex. I try to remember to breathe. I want to touch him. I tighten the quaking muscles of my puss, so close to orgasm that a single touch to the sleek pink flesh would send me over.

ā€œGet on your knees, baby.ā€

I stare stupidly at Yuki for a moment, brain fogged by sex and pleasure, his saliva cooling the hot skin of my nipples. Yuki makes a sound, animal, hoarse, impatient. He pulls my head down kisses my mouth roughly, teeth hard on my lower lip. Sucking on my tongue, his hands move from my head to my shoulders and he presses down, forcing me to my knees.

I sit back on my heels, my lips wet and swollen. The rubber heels of my Mary Janeā€™s push into the lower slope of my buttocks and I can feel the scratchy rub of the lacy socks on the backs of thighs, just below the elastic leg band of my panties. The pinewood floor, color mellowed, is smooth and cool against my knees, my shins.

Yuki is looking down at me, still fully clothed, less shoes and tie. The thick bulge of his erection looks mammoth from this angle. I feel small looking up at him. Once again, the difference in our sizes is very evident. Arousal pulses painfully in my womb and reflexively I spread my legs a little, an invitation to be filled, to be filled by Yuki. I can feel the crotch of the wet panties pressing tight against my crevice and slipping into it just a bit with the widening of my legs.

I gaze up at him, almost naked, eyes pleading, my lips quivering, trembling. Iā€™m open to him. Needing.

ā€œThis is how I picture you.ā€ Yuki whispers, his voice very tight, very low. ā€œLike this. This is how I see you in my mind while weā€™re sitting in class...ā€ His index finger traces the swollen bow of my mouth, itching and tickling the sensitive membranes. ā€œString Theory or conjugating English verbs, this is how I picture you. Kneeling in front of meā€¦little titties rubbed red from my mouthā€¦little puss wet and swollen for meā€¦the lips pressing so tight up against the crotch of your panties that I can see your slitā€¦ā€ His voice tightens, constricts, his eyes close and the hand that is touching my lips, fists.

ā€œGod, Yui, I look at you like this and Iā€™m about to cum...ā€ His breathing is choppy.

Heā€™s flushed, gleaming with a fine mist of perspiration. Heā€™s not touching me. He is staring at the crotch of my red panties, at my pussy lips pressed tight against thin crimson fabric that is stained with my dew. He is rubbing the palms of his hands up and down his thighs with a rhythmic shushing noise, fingers flexing, just breathing.

ā€œAll day, every dayā€¦ā€ Yukiā€™s voice is soft. ā€œI sit beside you at the table, on the train, in class, and god, Yui, all I can think about is what it feels like to be inside you.ā€ His hands stopping chafing his thighs and curl into loose fists.

The room is very quiet except for the thunder of my heart.

ā€œI like the way you lookā€¦tied-upā€¦on the floor at my feet. All Lolita, like this, Iā€™ve tied you up and now I can do anything to you. I can keep you like this until Ryo gets home.ā€ He leans down until heā€™s face to face with me. His breath touches my lips when he breathes, ā€œBecause I donā€™t care if he catches us.ā€

At the mention of Ryo, our older brother, my heart skips a little but Iā€™m far enough gone that I donā€™t panic. Instead, my pussy tingles, quivering, imagining quiet Ryo coming home and finding his little sister tied up and so obviously needing to be fucked. Or else coming home and finding his little brother fucking his little sister. What would he do?

ā€œI donā€™t care if he catches us.ā€ Yuki repeats and in that single crystal clear moment, my body swollen, voluptuous, needy with love and high on sex, I decide that I donā€™t care either.

Yuki opens his pants and frees his fiercely swollen cock. Sticky with precum the head is plum shaped and angry purple. He strokes it, milking, and more clear fluid wells out. With his free hand he cups the back of my head and pulls me forward. His bodyā€™s heat flows across my face with an almost tangible presence. I smell musk and the spicy scent of Yuki. Holding his fat erection steady with one hand and my head in the other, he rubs the slimy tip against my lips, painting them with glossy lubrication.

Instinctively I open my mouth, trying to catch the salty fluid. My lips touch the hot slimy head of his cock, and it pulses more of his warm fluids into my mouth. My tongue laps the velvety skin and it tastes so good I hum.

ā€œGod, yesā€¦ā€ I hear Yuki hiss. ā€œLick it off. Yes, baby, yesā€¦ā€

Heā€™s cradling my head so that the palms of his hands are over my ears. I hear his voice but mostly I hear the sound of my heart beating in my ears and the noise of my tongue scraping my teething as I lick his cock. I hear the click in my throat when I swallow and the roaring saw of my frantic breathing.

ā€œNow put it in your mouthā€¦suck me.ā€

Bound and mostly deaf, I close my eyes. Blind, now, I slide my hot little mouth as far down his shaft as I can go. My lips are stretched and my tongue is pressing against the ridge that runs under the head. Lights are kaleidoscoping behind my eyelids. I try to swallow, kneading the hard flesh with my tongue. I gag and Yuki uses my hair to slide me up his erection. He pulls me up and I immediately slide back downā€¦up and downā€¦sucking, loving him with my mouth and my soul.

Distantly I hear Yuki chanting, ā€œLittle sister, little sisterā€¦ā€ And now heā€™s taken over, heā€™s sliding my mouth up and down his fat rod to the same rhythm as his chanting, using my mouth to fuck his cock. My stubby ponytails are wedged between the middle and index fingers of both his hands and his thumbs are stroking my eyebrows in time to his shallow, quickening thrusts.
.
ā€œYui!ā€ He pulls me all the way off of his cock with a loud soggy pop since I am reluctant in my release of him. Mournfully I watch his penis thump and pulse, trying to cum a breath away from my hungry mouth. Yuki holds me away when I reach for that writhing flesh with my tongue.

I look up at him, his hands still cradling my face. Absently Iā€™m aware that my hips are humping air and my sex is aching, pulsing and so very empty.

ā€œYuki, whyā€™d you stop?ā€ I whisper, whimpering, ā€œDonā€™t you want to feed me your spunk?ā€

Yuki stiffens and his hands spasm. His eyes close and precum oozes out of the shaft so close to my face, my mouth. Eyes still shut he whispers tightly, ā€œDonā€™t make me cum, Yu.ā€

ā€œBut I want you to.ā€ I whisper back and open my just fucked mouth like a baby bird, waiting for him to feed me.

ā€œShit.ā€ Yuki is suddenly all frantic movement. He lifts me off my knees and stands me in front of him. I wobble, stiff from kneeling and unable to steady myself without my arms.

ā€œYuk, whatā€¦?ā€

ā€œShut-up, baby.ā€ Yukiā€™s hands steady me. ā€œJust shut-up. Youā€™re tied up, dammit, Iā€™m supposed to be the one in frickinā€™ control.ā€

Pressing his knees together, Yuki guides me by my hips until Iā€™m straddling his legs. My legs are spread wide. In this position, the swollen lips of my pussy separate inside my soggy ruffled panties. I mew a little and try to angle myself where I can rub my slit against Yuki. Thwarting me, he spreads his legs. Then he slides me up his thighs, using his hands to force my legs open even further.


ā€œNow Iā€™m going to make you do something nasty...youā€™re going to fuck your brotherā€¦ā€ Heā€™s panting, draping my panty covered pussy over the hard hot press of his cock, humping my slimy crotch. ā€œI get to put my cock in that tight little hole.ā€

Yuki slides the crotch of my panties to one side. His fingers are electric against the wet pink flesh that unfurls at his touch. Groaning, with an ever deepening pitch, he slides one arm under my bottom and lifts me onto the thick jut of his erection. Iā€™m soaking wet, but tight and swollen, and he has to grip my shoulders and work himself into me.

I absolutely canā€™t breathe. I have never been so full of his cock. I take shallow little breaths because there isnā€™t room inside me for more than that. Though itā€™s impossible, Yukiā€™s cock feels huge, as if it might be so high inside me that it is even displacing the air in my lungs. My panty-covered bottom is resting on his plump balls and his pubic hair is tickling the sleek naked skin of my mound. Straddling him, my feet arenā€™t touching the ground and Iā€™m aroused by how large his hands look resting on my hipsā€¦how large his cock looks disappearing into the tiny slick folds of my partially obscured slit.

The fabric of his uniform pants feels strange, naughty, against my naked thighs.

ā€œYouā€™re so fucking hot, Yuā€¦so fucking sweet.ā€ Yuki whispers against my neck, licking me. ā€œI want to put cum inside you.ā€ He withdraws a little and gives me a shallow thrust. Again, and my clit tingles and stars explode in my head. ā€œEvery time my cock slides in I can feel the scrape of your panties down the side.ā€ He strokes into me, rubbing himself into my tight sheath and against rougher fabric.

I moan.

ā€œDo you know how much I love to pull your panties aside and fuck you? Any idea how much I love knowing that I can just pull aside the crotch my little sisterā€™s pantiesā€¦fuck that creamy little pussā€¦?ā€ His strokes increase and the knot inside me twists. His hands slide under my bound arms and his thumbnails scrape my nipples. He lifts me, bounces me, forcing me up and down on his fat rod.

ā€œYukiā€¦Iā€¦oh...ā€ His words, the feel of him stuffing himself inside me, over and over, bumping the bottom of my sheath, climbing into my wombā€¦itā€™s too much.

I come. I fall. I tumble. My chest constricts, body seizes, and the elastic walls of my sex tighten, pulse and grab and tug at his thrusting cock. I moan and twist in his hands, coming, while he screws himself into my clenching hole in ever shorter more brutal slams until he canā€™t breathe.

Yuki freezes, cock buried inside me as far as he can force himself. His beautiful face is twisted with pleasure. Short dark bangs are spiky with sweat. His eyes squeeze closed. Heā€™s not breathing. Short discordant half-strokes and full body thrusts and then he chokes, ā€œBaby,ā€ into my mouth, his muscles rigid.

With his left hand he presses my cheek into his uniform jacket and shirt so tightly that the buttons are going to leave marks on my skin. His right hand, so hot, presses against the soft damp skin at the small of my back, holding my hips immobile so his balls can push all his sweet creamy cum into my womb. I breathe in short shallow breaths riding the aftershocks and reveling in his hot twitchy thumps as his cock bathes my sex with his ropey seed.

Drifting on the afterglow, time passes unnoticed, seconds or minutes, I canā€™t say. I am draped across Yukiā€™s lap, still impaled on his mostly hard cock. My body is boneless, satiated for the moment. Gradually, his grip on me loosens and the cacophony beat of his heart quiets. I can smell sweat and the tang of sex, and beeswax from the wooden chair.

Yukiā€™s hands are absently toying with the ruffles on my ass and my numb fingers. He is humming softly when he unties me. His chest vibrates and echoes beneath my ear and I smile because I think I recognize what might be a snappy Latin beat. His hands gently knead the circulation back into my stiff muscles.

ā€œWas that the Tokyo Rumba?ā€ I ask lazily against his shirt. My shoulders ache and as blood resumes normal flow, my limbs are screaming, cramping mercilessly. I flex my hands involuntarily; otherwise, I maintain my position, allowing Yuki to work to the knotted muscles until pain becomes pleasure.

Yukiā€™s laughter purrs beneath my ear, a velvet rumble that vibrates his cock inside me. My head lolls back languidly, my eyes close and my cum-creamy sheath reflexively tightens around him with a slow deep throb. My lips curl with feline satisfaction. Sweet desire, barely cooled, twists through my sex and wraps me tightly around him.

Yuki gasps. ā€œYeah, ā€˜The Tokyo Rumbaā€™ā€¦or maybe ā€˜The Sadist Sambaā€™ā€¦or ā€˜The Tied-up Two-Stepā€™ā€¦ā€ I can hear the smile in his breathless voice. ā€œYou might say itā€™s the ultimate in dirty dancingā€¦ā€

ā€œHow about ā€™The Bondage Balletā€™?ā€ Head still lolled back on climax-weakened neck muscles, I point my toes and smile at the shadowed ceiling. I hear the vertebra in my neck pop like tiny firecrackers. ā€œI think you might be embracing your inner pervert a bit too enthusiastically, neh?ā€

ā€œā€™Inner pervertā€™?ā€ Yuki snorts, laughing. ā€œI love you, Yu.ā€

He flows to his feet, his hands banded beneath my bottom and he dances, twirling us around the small floor space. Reflexively, I embrace him, squealing, laughing. My arms feel like rubber and are next to useless as a means of maintaining my position. Yuki is humming like a mad man and the meaty little smacks his bare feet are making on the pinewood floor act as a percussion accompaniment of sorts for his insane jig. He is spinning so quickly that the only thing I can see clearly in the shadowed room is his laughing face. Everything else is just pretty light and velvety blurs.

yui
yui
211 Followers