Tom & Kirsty Hook Up - Naughty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'His cock feels great! I was right to let him. I need this, I want this. No-one else is faithful. Why should I be! So what if he's married. It's just a quick fuck. Fuck! That feels brilliant when he pushes into me like that. He'll stop if I ask him.'.

Tom pushed powerful strokes into her. "Fuck! She feels good! Fantastic cunt! Lovely and wet! And she wants it. She asked for it! She wants it from me! She wants my cock. She wants fucking by me. She's loving it. Listen to her, she's loving it. Great cunt! So what if people think we shouldn't. We both want it. I fuck others. They all want it. Jess gets fucked by others too. I like it when she gets shagged by someone else. It's horny! Jess would understand. We both play around. And Rob won't know. Kirsty won't tell him.' His thoughts kept his climax at bay until he was ready.

By now Kirsty was suppressing screams. She was wriggling and juddering as a momentous orgasm swirled through her curvaceous body. She let out an enormous gasp as it trailed away.

Tom heard her climax and felt it appropriate to serve his own up now. He upped his pace of thrusts, hearing Kirsty gasp in response. He felt his own sensations rising. He pushed a bit harder into her avid wet pussy.

'Fuck, she feels good! I love a first time fuck, feeling the inside of a new cunt. I'll bet she could be screamer in a different setting. Here I go! Oh fuck – I couldn't stop now if I wanted to!' His sensations were arriving. He slowed his pace and raised his body up, just above her body. Slowing right down he kept his knob just inside her lovely pussy lips. He extracted his climax from her pussy lips caressing his knob. He gasped as his sensations went from one to twelve on a scale of ten.

His knob spurted a large jet of spunk into Kirsty. Another and another followed. He had a lot of spunk to give and Kirsty got it – all of it. His pleasures were immense and intense. He loved it, every aspect of it. Kirsty was orgasmed again during his climax as she relished the feel of his knob just inside her extra sensitive wet opening.

He lowered himself onto her body. Her hand held his head. His cock was already receding.

'Oh fuck! What have I done! I've fucked my brother's girlfriend while my wife is away. What the fuck have I done! Is she okay? I think she wanted it but why did I do it? Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!' He slid his cock from her.

"It's late, I'd better go!" Not words that thrilled Kirsty. He rose up off her. She looked at herself in the bedroom mirror. She could see her freshly fucked pussy gaping in shock, her dishevelled skirt and tube clustered around her waist, her large tits laying there, her hair all over the place.

She held out a hand. "Tom, don't go like this!" He walked to her side of the bed, trying to pull up his trousers. "You've got post-fuck guilt blues! Come here!" She sat up and she took hold of his slowly shrinking cock that had just had her and him in ecstasy. She pulled it to her and she licked Tom's balls. Next she licked his depleted cock clean of her pussy juices. "Don't go off feeling like shit, Tom. Because, I'll feel worse. I loved tonight and I loved it because it was you. Never mind Rob and Jess! It was us doing what we wanted, what we maybe needed with each other. You and me, our story is safe. Stay cool about it. Okay!"

Tom looked down at her, her luscious body laid before him was in a mess after his ravaging – but still luscious. Her tits – still magnificent. Her perfect looking cunt – it had just pleasured him intensely. He knew she was right. He had that dreaded post-sex hangover. "I do need to go - but you're right, it was amazing. You're lovely, too good for you know who. I'm good! We'll speak soon, won't we."

He started to pack himself away into his trousers. As he did, Kirsty slipped out of her skirt and tube top. She stood up by him, naked and looking very hot. "Tom, I'd like to see you again – in secret, of course – and I'll do what you want – horny stuff, raunchy stuff, even dirty stuff. You name, I'll do it, I promise!" He looked at her and he knew she was serious. He pulled her naked body to him and they kissed in a hot sort of way. He tasted their sex on her mouth. He groped her bared tits as they kissed. He moved one hand to her shapely bum. He wondered just what she was offering with the suggestion of raunchy stuff and even dirty stuff. He felt his cock reverse its shrinking decline. 'Fuck, she is hot!' he thought. 'If I'm not carefully I'll be on her body again and late getting back.'

"Yeah, in secret, we could do it. Nothing gets to Rob or Jess. It's just you and me. It'd be good. Better than good, it'd be so hot. You were amazing tonight. But I've really gotta go. Great night! Great sex! Great fuck! Great pussy! I do want it again, okay."

She walked to the bedroom door and opened it. He turned to her and kissed her again before he concluded by sucking on her bare breast. And he went off into the night, his cock already nearly fully re-stiffened and his mind tempted to go back and fuck Kirsty again.

Kirsty got back on the bed. She touched herself, feeling the pooled spurts of spunk he had left in her, near her pussy lips. She slowly put the sticky fingers in her mouth. "I should have sucked him off as well." she said out loud. Her phone rang. It was Rob. She let it ring until it went to message.

Tom got a taxi home and was still there before Jessica. He poured a strong drink to calm himself. He had just been unfaithful to his marriage even though he and Jessica had set their boundaries with some scope to stray. He could come to terms with that one and so would Jess if she knew. But, he had just fucked his brother's girlfriend. His guilt was complex. He had fucked the girl – which was wrong. He had enjoyed it – which was wrong. He wanted her again – which was wrong too. He knew he would try to fuck her again after the fantastic sex earlier, which could be a problem.

He heard Jess's car turn into the drive. He quickly stripped and got into bed, leaving the light on. He had intended to shower but he had run out of time. Jessica appeared in their bedroom. She was still wired from her day. She prattled about it and he pretended to listen. Eventually he explained that he'd had a few drinks at the event. "So long as you've still got a good fuck for me left in you, I'm gagging for a hard shag. I've been thinking about it for hours on the journey. You ready to look after your wife's needs?"

He nodded. "Of course! Do I ever let you down!" Jessica teased him. "Well there was that time in ....." He threw a pillow at her. She stripped naked. He gazed at her lovely tits and her massive pussy lips.

'Kirsty has big tits but a very different cunt,' he mused privately, comparing from his very recent experience.

Jessica threw the duvet over her head and descended to his cock. Muffled by the duvet, he heard her say "Not hard! Been wanking?" He knew he needed to deliver, then he realised he had not showered. "You taste sexy!" the muffled voiced said. He pushed himself to stiffen using all his mind power and he did it, aided by her tongue.

As he slid all of his seven inches into her huge slit, sensing her cavernous pussy, he said "I did knock one out while I waited for you but I'm in you now. Love your cunt, you know that. Nothing feels like your lovely big cunt!" His fetish for big pussies was satisfied when he met Jessica who is particularly big. But that desire doesn't mean that Tom doesn't like other sizes of pussy.

Next morning, Tom woke with his usual erection. Jessica was still asleep. He immediately recalled the night's events. He had really fucked Kirsty, his brother's girlfriend. 'Fuck, it had been hot.' He recalled that his climax had been memorable, really memorable. He also recalled that Kirsty wanted him again – and he knew he wanted her again. She had offered dirty sex! His cock was rigid. His knob was as big as he had ever known it. He knew he would speak to Kirsty soon, very soon. Jessica stirred. She was on her side, facing away from him. He pushed her onto her front, kicked her legs open and mounted her. He shoved his massively stiff erection up between her soft thighs and found her big pussy. Tom pushed long hard strokes into her massive cavern, loving the spacious feel. After some minutes, Jess gasped "Fantasizing?"

He thrust hard and said "Yeah!" She groaned in a sexually appreciative way.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"Guess!" he demanded. They did this often as it usually led into some horny sex talk.

"Clare?" she said, mindful of their recent threesome with her.

"No!" came his gasp.

"Kerry?" she asked, reminding him of a recent ex.

Again "No!" was his response.

"Kirsty?" He hesitated long enough for Jess to pick up on it.

"No!" he lied.

Jessica felt an unusual tingle in her pussy.

"Susan?" she asked eventually, picking another ex.

"Yeah! Aaah!" he answered and ejaculated into her huge pussy. Jess knew it was not Susan that her husband was fantasizing about.

As Tom came out of the bathroom, having showered two women's pussy juices off him, he was confronted by a tiny pair of panties dangling from Jessica's hand. "Care to explain!" she asked in a relatively friendly tone considering the subject.

Tom played his 'Get out of jail' card. "I need to use the secret partner clause!" he said, referring to their personal marriage boundaries. "Girl last night, gagging for it, came on to me! I admit it, I gave her one. It's a one night stand. I don't even really know who she is." Jessica took it in, feeling aroused by her husband's infidelity, as she had done before.

"You dog! I knew I smelt sex on you last night and you didn't tell me! Well, back to bed Mister and we have sex while you describe it all in great detail. And I'm on top!"

Tom gasped with relief that their special approach to sex let him get away like this. Jessica smiled at the prospect of a long morning fuck with her husband describing his sexual encounter before she set off for an afternoon of hard sex with her own secret partner which as far as Tom knew was shopping with a friend.

Tom's mind was soon planning how to see Kirsty again.

As soon as Jessica drove off, Tom phoned Kirsty's mobile number. Thrilled to see his name appear on her phone, she answered and he checked she could talk. She was in her car on her own and she pulled over to talk with him. Tom asked if she was free to meet briefly and she told him she was. They arranged that she would come to his house straight away. Before she drove off, Kirsty slipped her panties off and put them in her handbag.

Tom opened the door and welcomed Kirsty. Once he closed the door to prying eyes, they kissed. "We need to talk about things!" said Tom. "Last night was great, amazing, brilliant in fact. I'd love to do something like it again. Are you still up for that?"

She nodded. "Of course I am, I told you, I'll do anything you want. And I mean anything! And I will do some raunchy stuff, Tom, believe me! And we'll keep it our secret."

Tom took her hand. "That's great, really great! What about Rob, though. How are things with him these days?"

Kirsty let out a brief laugh. "Oh I've realised I can't control Rob so I've stopped trying. I know he fucks around. So I'm accepting it. This isn't revenge sex though, don't think that. I thought last night was fate – and it was amazing – brilliant sex. I'd like some more of it, wouldn't you?"

Tom led her to the kitchen. "Yeah! We just need to think how to play it. I do get a bit of licence to roam from Jess – and she does it too, but it's the Rob thing that needs controlling – family and all that."

Kirsty was curious about Tom and Jess. "So you and Jess do play around then. Don't you get enough from each other?"

Tom thought how to answer. "Oh we have plenty at home but we like a bit more away from home so we have our arrangement." Tom was staring at Kirsty's cleavage. She had it on display again. "Your breasts are amazing – I've watched them since Rob first brought you home. I never thought I'd get to – well, y'know – and a lot more too. You felt just incredible." Kirsty was getting aroused.

"Jess is away for the afternoon, you say?" He nodded. Kirsty unfastened her bra and pulled it from her huge breasts. "Help yourself then! Whatever you want. Let's make this the starting point. She kissed him. He responded fully and was soon caressing her breasts too. Within minutes, Kirsty was bent over a kitchen unit with Tom thrusting into her naked pussy from behind.

"What dirty stuff will you do?" he asked as they fucked.

"Whatever you want Tom, even if I've never done it before. I mean it. Any ideas? – Fuck that feels good when you thrust hard like that! Anything!"

Tom's mind raced. He had no predetermined ideas. "Outdoor fucking, let me come on your tits and your face, fantasies – I can't think while I fuck. You feel fantastic!" He reached around her and pulled her top off her tits, scooping one in each hand. His strokes sped up and he heard Kirsty gasping. Her tits hardened to his feel as she climaxed. Tom felt her wetness flowing all over his balls. He stopped holding off and soon was pumping spunk into her again though this time it was deep inside her.

Kirsty turned to him as he withdrew his cock. While it still had some weight in it, she licked it, tasting herself off him. "Fantasies, anything. I'll do anything you come up with."

As Kirsty drove away after setting up some arrangements with Tom, her phone rang. It was Rob and she talked on her hands free. She explained that she was on her way home from the hotel. He said "I'll see you there in ten!" She wasn't sure she wanted to see him quite so soon but she agreed.

He was waiting outside when she arrived. Everyone else was out. They went inside and Rob was feeling horny, as usual. "Hey, empty house, we can have a quickie!"

She pushed him away "No! I don't ...." Then she thought quickly. "Okay, give me a minute." She went in a bathroom and slipped her panties back on. She rejoined him. "Let's stay down here so we can see the driveway and anyone coming home. But, get me excited first, don't just plunge in. Caress my breasts first then – well, you know."

They kissed for a couple of minutes and Rob got his hands inside her bra. He was soon pulling her panties down and teasing her clitoris.

Rob held the back of her neck as he roughly bent her over the kitchen table. He pulled his hard cock from his trousers and found her wet opening with his knob. In one thrust he embedded his full length in her. "Wow, I sure got you excited!" he thoughtlessly bragged on sensing how wet she was.

"Yeah, Rob, I am so excited!" she replied breathlessly truthful but with a sly smile on the face he could not see.

Rob settled into a rhythm of strokes that genuinely had Kirsty moaning with pleasure spurred by her earlier raunchy events. She gasped out that she was coming and groaned with orgasmic bliss as it washed over her. He continued to thrust into her, belatedly grasping her tits, releasing his animal-like hold on her neck. Her head dropped only for comfort as she became the vehicle of his pleasure. She knew Rob's style well enough and though he nearly always brought her off, his pleasures were uppermost in his mind.

Rob's climax was vocally announced too. "I'm there, I'm there! I'm fucking there!" he panted out and he ejaculated deep into Kirsty. She felt his powerful spurts, just as she always did. Now though, they gave her body the added thrill of a rare mix of fraternally related semen. She purred with a secret lustful satisfaction. Rob, sexual desire satiated for now, explained that he needed to go somewhere, even before Kirsty had got her panties back on. She encouraged him to go. They would meet that night to do something, he promised.

Kirsty smiled to herself as she waved Rob off, content that last night's encounter was going to lead to some more very good sex with her boyfriend's married brother. 'I can manage with both of them doing me – and why not!' she said to herself as she closed the door.

To be continued – perhaps

12