Tom and Mandy Ch. 04

Story Info
A love affair between brother and sister.
6.4k words
4.35
23k
29

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom Murray and Mandy Grady are brother and sister; Mandy is pregnant and they both yearn to be a normal family; a husband and wife.

Our lovers make their escape to America with the help of Tom's lifelong friend Tim Bradley.

Tim's uncle in Boston comes to the rescue promising the guys a new identity but, as Tom finds out, the Bradley family in Boston are not quite what he expected.

Even though our lovers are brother and sister they are surprised at their host family's antics.

*****

We all sit down to breakfast, and if anyone looked in the window they would assume we were just a normal family; well, I use that term loosely.

Julie and Mandy, I mean Martha Bradley of course; are busy chatting away, and Uncle Tim and Ben are playing footsie under the table; I swear Tim is like a sex starved animal as his hand, from what I can see; is tugging on Ben's cock, yes at the table for fucks sake!

Martha is blissfully unaware of their carry on as she chats with Julie, I can see Julie glancing at the two guys and she looks like she has decided to step in before they start fucking each other on the table.

"All right boys, cut out the fooling, there's plenty of time for that later." She giggles.

"Yes mom, sorry." Ben says, and both Tim and Ben giggle like little kids.

Martha looks a bit perplexed at the going on, and she looks at me and I just shrug my shoulders, as if I don't know what she is on about. I decide we should go to our house, so after excusing ourselves we start to leave the kitchen, but Tim calls me back.

"Don't forget the paperwork in the Den Patrick." He says.

Martha looks at me and she is puzzled by it all, I just gesture her to follow me, and I'll explain it to her when I collect our paperwork. Finding ourselves back at the bungalow I open the documents and spread them out on our table.

"Why did he call you Patrick Tom?" she asks, looking puzzled.

"That's my new name Martha, here look at this." I say, handing her the documents.

"Are these real, really real?"

"Yes, yes they are. I am now Patrick Bradley, Tim's nephew and you are my wife Martha, see there's our marriage licence." I say, gesturing my approval of the marriage licence.

"Is this stuff real? I...I'm Martha, Martha Bradley, that's my name now?"

"Yes my love, we are one-hundred-percent legal and above board." I reassure her.

"God, how are we to pay for it all Tom, oh...I mean Patrick. This must cost an awful lot of money and you have no job yet." She says with a worried look on her face.

"He's got that fixed up too, I start a new job in a week or so as a welder, he says the money is good and we'll do fine.

But I have to hand over twenty-percent of my wages for the next five years, that's how.

This is what we have been hoping for, we are now legally husband and wife, and you are having our baby. We'll be just like all the other families you and I."

"But we never got married, did we?" She sighs.

"No, no we didn't, I, Well maybe we can get married in Vegas, or something like that." I say.

"I suppose so, we are together that's all that counts." She says, raising her eyebrows in approval.

I decide to tell her about Tim and his family; well they are not exactly normal, are they.

"Look Martha, there's something you should know about the Bradley's, they, well they are not like normal families." I say, nervously.

"What do you mean not normal? Are you referring to the way Ben and his father were behaving at the table, is that it?"

"You saw that?" I say, in a surprised tone.

"Huh, do you think I'm blind, well...I saw Tim tugging his son's cock, well, the bit I could see anyway."

"Yes, yes that's what I mean." I say.

"When did you find out, come on, tell the truth and shame the devil." She laughs.

"I saw them in the garage the other morning, you know, fucking."

"So that's why you were so hard, you got hot watching them fucking, is that it?" She says, with a smirk on her face.

"Yes, I...Ok, I saw them fucking, and I got hot, satisfied are you?" I say, blushing.

"Aww, you are blushing pet, it's ok, really, but, don't get any ideas, will you?"

"No, no way, never, never ever, not even a chance; I only like pussy, only your pussy babe." I say, laughing.

"Good, that's what I wanted to hear Patrick. Julie has lent me a swimsuit; do you want to have a swim?"

"No I'm good, you have a swim and I'll sit and admire."

"You're bit of a perv my love aren't you, first it's watching a couple of gay's shagging; and now you want to leer at me in a swimsuit, oh my, what's a girl to think." She giggles.

I wait for Martha at the poolside and I relax on a lounger with a cold beer, she comes out and her little baby bump shows through nicely.

I even think her pussy has got a little puffier, the pussy lips have lick me written all over them as they proudly protrude through the swimsuit.

"What do you think." She asks, doing a little twirl.

"Sexy, babe, real sexy, but come here, come closer." I say, with a grin on my face.

When she is close enough I grab her hips and I push my face into her crotch inhaling deeply, and ohhh, fuck...what a scent.

"Patrick you perv, what...stop that, stop now." She says, trying to sound cross.

"Hey, can I help it if that pussy smells so nice, well, can I?" I say, with an innocent look on my face.

We both start laughing, and it is been a long time since we both had a good belly laugh.

She takes a short run and jumps into the pool with a big splash, it is so good to hear her laugh again, it's been a long road for the two of us, and we are getting there slowly.

I have a job, and that's a good start, a very good start, I think to myself.

As I lay half dreaming on the lounger I hear a car coming up the long drive, it's a little red sports car and it zips right up to the garage. A young girl hops out; I take it to be Rebecca, Tim's daughter.

She's dressed in a cheer leaders outfit; the top has an abbreviated college name and the skirt barely covers her ass, and I can see she is wearing nice white bikini briefs.

Fuck this girl is hot, I mean really drop dead gorgeous hot, her pussy sticks out way more than Martha's and it makes an amazing cameltoe in her knickers, and needless to say I am getting hard fast as I watch this girl.

"Hey guys, you must be Patrick and Martha; cool." she says.

"Hi Rebecca, yes we are, Martha is in the pool having a swim." I say, as I watch this hottie.

"Call me Beccy; Rebecca makes me sound real old." She giggles, and wiggles her amazing ass.

"Hi Becky, it's good to meet you." Martha says, as she climbs out of the pool.

Martha throws me a dirty look, and...I, well I know why, oops, there's that tent I am trying to hide with my hands and it's leaking, leaking a lot; oh my, what a hot body Beccy has, and I can't blame Tim for wanting to fuck her.

"Hi Martha, Oh, you are wearing a swimsuit, I'm going to have a dip myself. Beccy says.

I am sipping a beer as she starts to strip off; I nearly swallowed the bottle at the sight of Beccy.

Oh, dear god I have died, I must have, I think. She has tits that are amazing, there the kind that would make a baby go wow! Really, she has to be a DD, and the just jut out proudly from her chest, no sagging there yet.

She kicks off her trainers and ankle socks and then, down goes the skirt and she just whips off the knickers tossing them in the pile of clothes; god I could happily eat those knickers right now!

She stands there fixing her blonde hair flexing her tanned body as if it was nothing, Jesus, I...oh fuck that pussy, fuck it's incredible. She's not shaved, but her pussy is nicely trimmed and the whole package is exquisite, really, I could stare at it forever.

I can see Martha is gobsmacked by her display, and her eyes follow Becky as she enters the pool, she looks at me and wags her finger in a 'no way Jose!' manner letting me know that she...Well it's her pussy only for me, and I laugh and so does she at the display.

Just then I see Tim coming from the back of the house in his dressing gown, he comes over to us.

"Hey, I see you guys have met my Rebecca, she's something else, isn't she?" He says, gleefully.

"Yes, we've had the pleasure Uncle Tim." Martha says.

"Oh, before I forget, you are both insured on my car now, and as it's a holiday tomorrow Martha can take you down the road for a spin and get you driving Patrick, what do you say."

"Thanks Uncle Tim, thank you very much." I say.

"There's an industrial complex down the highway a bit, and there is lots of open asphalt to practice on, ok?" he says.

"That's fine; Martha is a good driver, and an excellent teacher."

"Ok, I'm just going to say hello to my baby." He says, and strips off his robe.

He is naked as a jay bird under the robe, his cock is already at half-mast in anticipation of that amazing pussy, he dives right in and swims to his daughter and pulls her into his arms and they begin to kiss hungrily and passionately.

Martha looks at me; her jaw is almost touching the ground with shock from the sight of the daughter and father making out.

She looks at me and gestures me to go into our house; reluctantly I leave the erotic show, Jesus, if I can't have that pussy...well it would be nice to see one man enjoying it anyway.

Fuck! I swear this girl would turn a gay man straight.

"Fuck, Jesus Patrick, I, well you are right, god did you see the way they were going at each other?"

"Yes, I did notice they were awfully glad to see each other." I say, innocently.

"You randy fucker, look, look at the way your cock is sticking out." She giggles.

"Well, I, ah...Oh come on Martha, what do you expect, I'm, well I got horny just looking at them."

"It's ok my love, just so long as you remember you can only fuck my pussy." She laughs.

"Well, if that is the way, you can only have my cock." I say, laughing.

"Ok you perv, let me do something for that hard cock, sit there and take off you bottoms." She purrs.

So I drop my shorts and sit in the chair, my cock is oozing pre-cum, and she gets to work licking and pumping my shaft.

Jesus, I am so hot and horny from the porno show outside, that I begin to fantasise about Beccy, and how I would love to have her lick my drooling cock right now.

"That's it Martha, suck it, suck my cock hard, ohhh, so good; so very good." I moan.

"Mmmm, you are really hard my love. If Beccy has this affect on you I...well perhaps you watching her strip is not a bad thing." She giggles.

"Ya, well I bet you are wet too, aren't you, come on admit it?" I say.

"Well...I, ok, I am. Who can blame me, I got horny just watching your cock tenting." She laughs.

And she starts to take me in; in all the way back deep in her throat, sucking, and pumping my cock hard.

"Ohh fuck, that's good, real good my love. Mmm. Oh...god, I'm going to cum babe...Jesus." I moan.

"That's it my love, let it out, let all your tasty cum out for me." She sighs.

"Ohh Fuck! I'm cumming...Jesus, I, I'm cumming! Suck me Beccy! Suck me hard you hot bitch." I exclaim as my balls begin to pump cum. Oh Fuck! What have I said?

Martha stops sucking me and she looks pissed, really pissed at my sudden statement.

"You fucker...You were fantasizing about her, weren't you, weren't you Patrick?" She exclaims.

"I, oh shit, I'm sorry my love, really I am, I...It just, well it just slipped out, I didn't mean anything by it." I say, as the guilt fills my face.

"Slipped out my ass! You were thinking of her while I sucked your cock, weren't you?" She snaps at me.

"Awww, come on Martha, I, well I couldn't help myself, really. And I was only fantasizing, it's not like I, well it's not like she is doing it, is she?"

Martha is still pissed with me, and just to show me how much; she squeezes my balls hard, and I do mean hard.

"Jesus Christ Martha! My balls, my balls, let go for Christ's sake." I plead.

"Just so long as you remember that this cock is mine, all mine, Got it?" She says.

"Jesus, of course, of course my love, yours, all yours." I say, wincing in pain.

"Right, now go get cleaned up." She laughs.

Fucking hell, my balls, my poor balls, fuck, they are sore and washing them only causes more pain.

It is so bad I get some ice from the icebox to try and cool them down a bit, and Martha just watches me in my agony and laughs at my pain. You don't mess with this girl I think to myself.

The following morning Martha got me up early for a driving lesson, we grab Uncle Tim's keys off the hall table and we get into his car, she starts the car and it gives a growling rasp from the exhaust as she pumps the accelerator.

"Fuck, this thing has power." She says excitedly.

"Don't get any ideas, will you honey." I plead, remembering how fast she likes to drive.

"Just testing my love, just testing." She laughs.

With a push of a button the big front gates open to let us out. This is our first time off the property for weeks and weeks, and it is like escaping from prison.

Martha pulls the gear-leaver all the way back to position D, and she guides the car out slowly onto the road.

"See my love it's easy, just like the karts. One pedal to go, one to stop, ready?" she says, smirking.

She floors the throttle and holy fuck! I am buried back into my seat as this big SUV leaps forward its tyres screeching as they scrabble to grip the road. Jesus this thing is fast, really fucking fast, I am holding on for dear life.

"Martha! For fucks sake will you slow down? Please!" I beg.

"Relax my love, just stretching my legs that's all." She giggles.

"Well, could you please slow down, please?"

"Ohh, alright, you spoilsport." She laughs, as she starts to let the car slow.

No sooner were the words out of her mouth a police car zips up fast from behind us with its lights flashing and siren blaring. The cop uses his loudspeaker to order us to pull over.

"Mandy! Jesus, what the fuck have you done; the cops...Oh shit, the cops." I say, panicking.

"Easy Patrick, Its Martha now; remember, and for fucks sake chill. I'll do the talking." She says.

We pull over and the cop pulls in front of us to block our car in.

"Ok, you in the vehicle, hands on your heads and don't move." He says, barking the order to us over the loudspeaker.

I watch the cop as he exits his car and draws his sidearm, fuck his gun is like a cannon, and I'm starting to shit bricks here I don't mind saying.

He slowly approaches the side of the car and stands there pointing his gun at us.

"Ok, you, you sir slowly open the door and get out. One false move and I will drop you." He says.

I slowly open my door out fully and I pause, I just freeze with fright.

"Please officer, I, please don't shoot." I beg.

"Get out! Get the fuck out now!" He shouts.

I slowly step out of the car keeping my hands on my head.

"Please don't hurt my husband officer." Martha begs.

"Mam...Shut-the-fuck up! And keep your hands on your head." He growls at Martha.

"Down on the ground now, now!" He shouts at me as he points the gun in my face.

He pushes me to the ground and with the gun pushed into the back of my skull he places handcuffs on me. He pulls me up to my knees and just stands there glaring at me.

"Right mam, you stay right where you are. Now, where did you steal this vehicle from?" He barks.

"Jesus Christ officer, we didn't steal it, my Uncle Tim...Timothy Bradley, he lent it to us." I blurt out in a panic.

"Oh ya, he did, did he?" He says, sarcastically.

"Yes officer, he did, he really did give us the car." Martha says, nervously.

"Ok, let's see some identification buddy." He says to me.

"My wallet it...It's, it's in my back pocket officer." I say, shaking with fright.

He slowly moves around me and he pats my pocket to check if the wallet is there before pulling it out.

"Well let's just see who you are, shall we." He says, as he opens my wallet and takes my licence out.

"Well now, Patrick Bradley, is that you sir." He asks.

"Yes, yes officer, Uncle Tim I, well, I'm his nephew, and...and this is my wife Martha" I stammer, nervously.

He just stands there just looking from me to Martha, and slowly he places his gun back in its holster and he begins to smile at us.

"Well why didn't you say so, huh buddy. I hope I didn't scare you folks now did I?" He says laughing.

Scare me! Jesus I have almost shit my pants, and he asks did he scare us. Jesus!

"I tried to officer, I, well I panicked, I'm sorry." I say.

"Here, let me get those cuffs off for you Pat; is it ok if I call you Pat?"

"Sure office, sure, Pat's fine." I say, in a much relived tone of voice.

He removes the cuffs and I stand back up, I place my hands on my ass and using my fingers I push what is sticking out of my ass back.

Ya, I almost crapped my jocks; I mean fuck! That gun, that gun that was stuck in my head. If he even twitched it could have go off.

"Well, this has just been a stupid mistake that's all. I know Uncle Tim's car and I thought it was stolen, a simple mistake, you understand, don't you guys?" He asks.

"Yes officer, yes a simple mistake." We say, chiming in together.

"Where are you headed for Pat, Mrs Bradley?" He asks.

"I was just taking my husband out for a drive officer." Martha says, with a relived look on her face.

"Well ok Mam, but maybe slow down just a bit, will you please. It's why I was stopping you in the first place."

"I am sorry officer, its Uncle Tim's car, it's really fast." She says, innocently.

"Ya that car of Uncle Tim's is something alright, she's fully loaded." He laughs.

"It sure is officer." I say.

"Well guys, you're free to go. I am Officer Danny Lasko and this is my beat, you be sure to tell Uncle Tim Danny was asking for him, won't you?" He says with a big smile.

"Yes officer, we will." I say.

We watch as he climbs back into his cruiser and drives off down the road.

"Phew, Jesus that was close Martha...I, well I told you to slow down, Jesus!" I say, trying to settle myself.

"How-the-fuck! did I know he was there; huh, where the fuck did he come from?" She snaps back.

"How the fuck should I know where, just, just take it easy will you."

I hop back into the car and we continue onto the industrial complex. Tim is right there's nobody around and there is lots of room for me to practice driving.

Martha shows me how the car can just poodle about under its own steam without using the accelerator, I hop in and after a few shaky starts I manage to steer the car slowly around the asphalt.

Slowly but surely I begin to get confidence and I start practicing stopping and starting, Martha get's me to do all sorts of manoeuvres, stopping, setting off and using the indicators.

She tells me that she will accompany me to work for a few weeks until I get used to driving by myself.

"Ok, Pat, hey I prefer Pat, do you mind." She asks.

"No, I don't mind love."

"Ok, you are going to drive us home now."

"What...! me, I have to drive us home, are you sure?" I say, in a shocked tone.

"Ya, sure, just take it easy and watch the mirrors."

"Ok, but if I crash...Well it's your fault." I chuckle.

"Ok, now slowly drive to the exit, and put on the left turn signal as you approach the stop sign."

I do as instructed and pull the car up to the stop sign at the exit putting on my indicator.

"Ok, now look both ways and check for traffic, and when it's clear pull out easy. And remember, they drive on the other side of the road in America, ok?"

I pull onto the road and gently accelerate; Martha keeps her eyes firmly on me as I drive along.

I'm not driving fast, but I got to say I am really impressed with myself.

We eventually arrive back at Tim's home and like before Martha pushes the button for the gates to open, and I drive the in car slowly and carefully up to the garage and stop.

12