Tom Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom & cousin Jane go to bed; severe fall-out occurs.
2.9k words
4.64
19k
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks after arriving in New York, Tom moved into a studio apartment. His salary impressed him, being far more than what he thought he was worth. He relaxed when Jed told him he paid people what he thought they were worth and he was receiving excellent feedback about Tom from clients who were being charged huge money for advertising services.

Tom was a real hit within Jed's family and surprisingly after that punchy start, he and Carl were beginning to become real pals. And then Tom blew it, allowing his dick to overrule his head. That's a common weakness among men.

Jane had been feeding Tom some of her female friends but when he thought of Jane he speculated she wss top of the heap. He was in his third week in his small apartment when early one Saturday night she arrived at the door, looking a little upset.

"I dated one of my girl friend's brothers and unfortunately he was a groper and started on me without any preamble."

"Do you want me to find him and kill him?"

Jane managed to laugh and said no. Then looking at Tom caught his expression and shouted, "No Tom, Ohmigod. It wasn't that bad. Just some unwelcome fingers."

"Right, I'll grab a jacket. Although it's Saturday night we'll try to find a dinner joint where we don't have to line up and wait."

They tried five restaurants and two ethnic cafes without success and Tom asked one of the two bouncers outside a dine and dance restaurant to find out if they were they full.

"Yes we are."

"Check for me please. Forty says you can get me a table."

"Fifty."

"Don't be greedy."

The guy called upstairs and said a table was required for a VIP couple. The reply came back after a short delay and Tom grinned and handed the guy the tip.

The maitre d' took them to a table still being set against the railing above the few steps leading down to the dance floor. They looked out the other side to the city skyline. The waitress told Jane and Tom that three waiters removed a potted palm to make way for the table. "You have the best seats in the house."

They ate and drank slowly, enjoying watching the foxtrot, quickstep and waltz being dancedm with no rock numbers. All very genteel.

Tom was nodding off when Jane said, "This entire setting is so romantic."

Tom being basically a gentleman smiled and said, "A dance?"

"Oh, I thought you'd never ask."

They moved around this floor adequately, neither able to exhibit flair. Not that it mattered. The floor was overcrowded.

Jane looked up at Tom and smiled. "Why are you dancing so far away from me?"

"Out of respect."

"I'm in a melancholy mood and have decided I want to sleep with you tonight. Does that make a difference?"

Tom hesitated.

"Every day people on this planet miss opportunities they later regret."

Tom moved in, squeezing her breasts against his chest, feeling his groin and belly against hers. He kissed her bare shoulder and caught the fragrance of quality perfume.

"Glorious."

"Thank you," she said.

"You make a glorious hooker."

"Why thank you sir," she said, shaking in her giggle. "Ever since your first day in New York I've wanted your best buddy doing its thing with me."

"Are you safe."

"Yes."

"Can I go without a rubber?"

"Yes."

"Um..."

"A rubber as you call it is desirable if you want entry that way."

"What an excellent arrangement."

"I'm so excited."

An hour later with a big sigh Tom slid his dick all the way into his cousin. "This is naughty."

"Very naughty," Jane sighed. "Isn't it lovely?"

"Indeed. I'll attempt to be a city sophisticate and say you have an adorable body."

Jane said thank you. "Do your enjoy fucking?"

"Yes, it's my favorite recreational activity."

"Me too. Really fuck me tonight my darling."

Tom thought, what the fuck -- why not?

He awoke. It was almost 10:30. He remembered with relief it was Sunday morning and not a work day. He turned and saw the delectable slightly rounded belly and the sparse blonde-haired pussy between two strong and yet not overly large thighs and thought he must have some more of this. Tom eased Jane's thighs apart and she awoke, smiled at him and ran a hand down his cheek softly.

"Let me have a pee and brush my teeth first darling."

As soon as Tom was in Jane raised her legs and he placed them on his shoulders. He began thrusting. She pushed back, staring at him. He could feel his knob, deep inside her running forward and back over little runnels or whatever they were called.

He swelled inside her.

Jane squeezed against his cock until he experienced real drag.

He blew.

Jane's face contorted and she whimpered into a succession of shudders.

"Golly wolly Miss Polly," she puffed and brushing her hair from her sweaty forehead heard Tom say, "That really was wonderful. Totally top shelf."

Again, feeling partly dazed, she heard herself say, sounding as if afar, "You sir may have my cunt anytime you wish. More or less." And she heard him say, "Spoken like an attorney. Move in with me."

Jane's eyes popped open. "Ohmigod. Do you mean that?"

"Yes."

"There will be collateral damage."

"I know so long as they blame me and not you."

"They will."

Tom yawned and said so be it.

"Should we talk to them?"

"Nah would be a waste of time. Let's see how long can we remain undetected and when discovery occurs I'll have to let you go. I don't want to come between you and your family. Meanwhile just don't go home. Your parents will call you and all you say is you are sleeping with this guy for a while and you don't want to talk about it. That's being deceptive but you can't be accused of lying."

"All right. And we fuck, fuck, fuck until we're broken apart."

"Right on. And when that happens your mom will work to get the right guy for you so you settle down and continue to work at establishing a brilliant career."

"Oh darling, end of story. What a sad ending."

"Who knows? You may end up being deliriously happy."

Jane began crying and said, "You have an amazing attitude Tom. You will remain forever as an important chapter in my life."

"Then how can it be a sad ending babe? Come on, let's go out for late breakfast."

It lasted another five days. Brother Carl visited and found them.

"Come in Carl," Jane said, just home from work and wearing only a silk robe.

Tom came out in a terry robe. "Oh hi Carl. A drink?"

Mom suspected Jane might be here. "I ought to kill you."

Tom didn't reply. He went over to the kitchen and returned with a carving knife.

Carl looked nervous and Jane said throatily, "Tom!"

Tom tossed the knife into the air and caught it by the blade, handing it to Carl. "There you go. If you are determined to kill me, do it now."

The knife dropped to the floor. "It's mom, she's gotten us worked up. She's a wreck."

Tom picked up the knife and returned it to the bench.

"Jane and I are adults and made our choice. But we have planned this exit. Carl could you tell your folk that Jane will return home tomorrow evening from work, this relationship will have ended. But if her parents refuse to take her back, refusing to accept she was entitled as an adult to do her own thing, then Jane will leave New York with me for some other place. That's all."

"I'll have that drink now if it's on offer. I really don't see where harm has been done but you Tom are now on the outer with other members of the family."

"I'd anticipated that."

"Dad feels betrayed."

"Oh yeah?"

"What does that mean?"

Tom chose to remain silent about Carl's annual visit to Texas. "Here are our drinks Carl. Let's talk about something else. This could be the last time I'll be this close to you and Jane. Let's not misuse this time."

"You know Tom, for a backcountry cowboy from Texas you have the ability to see and express concepts. It's likely you'll be promoted over me although I am the one academically qualified in management and media studies."

"I don't think your father will see it like that, not now."

"Dad doesn't hold grudges."

"I'd accept that but on this front he'll do what Clement says."

Tom went to work next morning and was stopped by a security guard at reception on his floor and given an envelope.

"Am I fired?" he asked.

The security guard nodded.

"Have a nice day," Tom said, stepping into the next elevator and not looking back and not bothering to clear his desk.

He went into a coffee shop and called Jane. "Hi, this will be my last call to you. I've been fired."

"The bastard; the bitch."

"No they are disgusted; let it be."

"I'll get you're a top attorney to get huge dollars for you."

"No, this is more than fair. My salary is paid to this Friday, my severance conditions have been met and over and above that I've received a hundred bucks for every day I've worked for your father's company."

"I could get you far, far more than that."

"This is fair Jane, very fair. End of story. Any news?"

"Yes, mom called. I'm very welcome to return home without recrimination. Carl insisted on that.

"Carl came to your defense?"

"Yes and to yours. But mom and dad insist you are history."

"Fair enough. Look Jane, do this for me please. Get your dad to continue with his annual August visit to mom and dad. Tell him I'll never be there unless he says he wants me there. Bye Jane."

"Bye my darling Tom. Yes, I'll insist dad goes each year. I..."

The phone clicked.

Tom changed his phone number and began visiting agencies to find a new job.

It was a reflective time for young Tom. He'd come a long way since leaving Loving, Texas. He could now look at the heaving breast tops and weaving asses and sometimes the sight of ass cheeks under the short black dresses in Madison at midday without his cock moving from limp mode. He'd been having more fucks than hot dinners and rode elevators courageously. If he still had a job New York would have been paradise for Tom. But there was hope: he'd read somewhere, probably on a toilet booth wall, London's streets were paved with old gold whereas the winds of opportunity blew down the streets of New York. He wasn't sure from where his next big opportunity would arise but the former rodeo rider knew it was simply a matter of hanging on and the bell would ring for him.

Two hookers looked at him with interest. But that wasn't opportunity; they were after his last dollars. Someone had ridiculously alleged to him that street hookers in New York charged far more than thirty bucks a time. Talk about big city inflation: hired pussy was pussy wasn't it?

Tom sighed and put the thought of pussy aside for the moment. Higher priority was to wriggle out of the lease of his apartment without penalty if he could and move into a doss house. That would save big bucks. He continued down Madison wondering about calling Fiona at Briscoe and Partners to suggest a lunchtime quickie. Fiona was a good sort. Well perhaps in a few days. Jane had rather blunted his desire for sex, her appetite being salacious or did he mean unquenchable? Did it matter? Oh well on to the next big thing, not that Jane was not at all big down there. Lost in the thoughts of stupidity about slim thighs and practically hairless unshaven cunts he bumped into a pair of drooping tits.

"Ah ma'am, I do apologize for being a miserable soul swept up in the humanity on New York's streets rife with tit and ass. I wasn't steering properly."

"You certainly were not. You practically winded me. Oh god, you are the Texas genius from Briscoe and Partners."

"At your service ma'am. How much do you charge?"

"What? Oh god you are funny. I've never charged for it in my entire life if you discount being taken out to dinner beforehand and not picking up half the tab."

"I think I get the gist ma'am."

"Shona Peebles of Dayton, Peebles and Sloan."

"Ah yes, I've heard of you. Heart of iron I seem to remember?"

"I lost my virginity before I was ready to sustain that loss and have remained resentful. But enough of me; care to join me for a bite or have you eaten?"

Tom looked at the 43-year-old Miss Shona Peebles and thought yeah, he's sink her one if that was what she was on about. "Which piece would you like me to bite ma'am," Tom said taking a handful of droop.

"Oh god Mr Texas. Unhand me. Wait until we are in a booth. You risk being arrested for manhandling an objecting maiden on the streets of New York."

"I thought you said you had lost your virginity at an early age?" Tom said, removing his hand and quite sure he'd just brushed across a big fat nipple.

"I'm an incurable romantic and when relaxed pretend I'm Alfred Tennyson's Lady of the Lake or any other of a number of ladies of lore."

"Is Lore a brothel?"

"Funny man. Come with me sweetheart and eat and drink and rub my neglected breasts for today we eat and be merry."

"I'm not passing myself off as Mary. I have a thing about gays."

"I'm sure you are dribbling on because you are homesick for Texas. What is your name young genius?"

"Tom."

"Oh Tom, Tom the piper's son?"

"No my dad sells gas in remote Loving."

"God you are the opposite of being romantic Tom but you do express yourself imaginatively."

"Huh."

"Come on dear, in here. Let's conspire to exchange agency secrets."

Genevieve Shona Peebles was raised in England. Her mother was a New Yorker who'd married a southern English heir of exceedingly wealthy but eccentric parents. Her parents relocated in New York for Genevieve to attend university. She changed her name to the shorter Shona when applying for US citizenship. At university excessive drug use brought to prominence the eccentricity that had been endemic in her paternal grandparent's family for several centuries. Shona possessed strong humor and most people thought she was funny rather than odd, at least until they got to know her better. But her oddities were nothing more harmful than being confusing.

At university Shona fell into the intellectually stimulating company of Benjamin Sloan and Caspian Dayton. Ben had graduated in marine biology and Caps zoology whereas Shona, a natural in communication, had been an honors student in media studies. They became high one evening before graduation and decided they should stick together for a while, perhaps in the same field.

"Let's open a new zoo," Shona had said drunkenly. "Or an aquarium."

As they passed around the pipe Caps said he didn't like the smells associated with dead fish and Ben said likewise with zoo smells. Shona came up with the idea of founding a travel agency before she toppled over and went to sleep. Next morning when they awoke and remembered what day it was -- Sunday -- they all went back to sleep. Around 4:00 that afternoon they went out for very late breakfast-lunch and Ben reading a give-away publication promoting businesses for sale said, "Here we are guys, a small advertising agency on Madison for sale. It will be failing for sure but Shona, you have oodles of cash. Should we give it a go?"

"I don't see why not. It sure sounds less work than a zoo, aquarium or starting up a rival to the New York Times."

And so, just over a year later the advertising business of Dayton, Peebles and Sloan entered the profit side of the ledger for the first time and had never looked back.

In the restaurant Shona ordered a chicken salad and Tom a thick 8oz piece of steak lightly seared on both sides and six fries.

"Six fries?"

"Thank you ma'am."

"Selected as long, regular or short?"

"Regular ma'am. And no salad or any other crap on the plate. Got that!"

"Yes sir."

"Thank you ma'am."

"I do believe you are eccentric," Shona said fondly and pressed her knee against Tom's. He pushed back and grinned, knowing a good feed and a fuck and he'd forget about being without work for a while.

"Do you enjoy working at your agency?"

"I was fired this morning."

"What for, seducing the mistress and stealing the silver?"

"Something like that." Tom then told her the story from the beginning.

Shona focused on his bedtime with Jane. If he said excessive sex, how many times did that mean each day?

Tom whispered the number -- a conservative guess really -- and Shona turned chalky and gripped the edge of the table for support.

"Oh god. You guys had it more within a week than I do in 365 days."

"Some of us get lucky Shona."

More to Come