Tom, Dick and Harri

Story Info
He thought she was his alone.
2.7k words
2.81
61.5k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

I woke up out of a deep sleep, the pressure on my bladder almost unbearable. Quietly, so as to not disturb my wife, I slipped out of bed and padded down the hall to the bathroom. As I passed what seemed to be two gallons into the toilet I asked myself why I let myself drink so much beer so late in the evening. Especially, that now at fifty years old, it seemed to be a routine thing that I was up at night, at least once, to take a leak.

The last two nights my best friend Rick, stayed with us. We have known each other since kindergarten and we were inseparable until we graduated from college. He was the brother my parents never gave me and we shared everything we ever owned. Even now, although he worked out of Silicon Valley on the west coast, he always made it a point to visit us three or four times a year as he made his way around the country on business.

Last night, Harriett, Rick, and I sat up until almost midnight, drinking beer and reminiscing about our college days. Recalling old friends and wondering about what had become of them and all the new dirty details about Rick's latest romances. He had never married and he lived the life of a carefree bachelor. We didn't stop talking and drinking until we had finished half a case of beer and then the three of us staggered off to bed.

As I sleepily made my way back to bed from the bathroom, I heard the quiet murmur of voices coming from the bedroom at the end of the hall. The room that had been my son's bedroom before he left for college. In passing, I glanced into my bedroom to check and see if Harriett had been disturbed and to my surprise, she was not there. I guess she wasn't there when I got out of bed and I had been too sleepy to notice.

I continued down the hall to the last door and it was from there that the voices quietly emanated. It was too indistinct to make out the words so I carefully opened the door until I could understand what was being said and see what was going on inside.

The foot of the bed faced the door and so did my wife's back. The little night light that we keep plugged into the wall made it possible to see that she was obviously riding Rick's cock, cowgirl style. Her body was blocking any view he might have had of the doorway. Neither one of them having any idea that I was quietly observing them. Her hips were doing the slowest, most sensuous hula I had ever seen.

"Oh God, you feel so good inside of me Rick," I heard her say, "The times I get to enjoy you like this are too few and too far between. I wish that Tom would admit that he knows what has been going on between us. I almost jumped you right there in the family room the first time he dozed off."

A cloud must have passed away from in front of the moon and her back was suddenly spot lighted by a moonbeam. I was able to see as she reached a small climax and shuddered. The motion of her hips changed from the hula to an undulating rocking of her pelvis. "That's it," she breathed, "Not too rough, twist my nipples. Yes, yes, just like that. Oh yes, oh god."

She fell forward, gasping as an intense orgasm overtook her, collapsing on his chest. All I could see of her was her ass, broadened by her folded position, and the base of his cock where it disappeared into her leaking, cheating, cunt.

I heard him this time, "Harri, you are the hottest, sexiest woman I have ever met. How did I ever let you get away?"

"This pussy would have been yours if you could have kept your pecker in your pants when we were engaged. But then you might have been sharing it with Tommy. I love the way you use your cock but I can't love a man who can't keep it only for me. So Tommy's my guy but over the years you have been a wonderful, occasional diversion to break up the monotony of my marriage."

I had moved into the room now, quietly leaning against the door jamb. My stomach was a boiling, seething cauldron of hot acid. I could have killed both of them on the spot but that was not my style. I was through with both of them but it would be on my terms and my timing.

I turned on the light. Harriett, startled, sat bolt upright still impaled on his cock, her thighs still straddling his body. A momentary look of panic crossed her face as I walked towards them. Her expression changed when she saw the hard-on sticking out of my boxers. Hell, I had just seen a very explicit sex show and, although my rage had not abated, I was still aroused. She smiled, obviously thinking I wanted join them in a threesome, somehow excusing her infidelity.

"Rick," I said quietly, "get the fuck out of my house, NOW. I never want to see you again. Take the slut with you; you broke her vows, now you own her." Then I turned and walked out of the room.

A short time later I heard some shuffling in the hall and then I heard the front door close and a car pull away. Rick was gone but I doubted that she was. That doubt was confirmed when the door knob rattled as she tried to enter our bedroom. I had wedged a chair under the knob in anticipation of her trying to return to out marital bed.

"Tom," I heard her softly call, "please let me in. We have to talk."

'Yeah,' I thought to myself, 'so you can tell me how much you love his cock and how monotonous our marriage is.' I never answered her plea but I couldn't fall back to sleep either. My mind took me back to when we met her, back almost twenty five years ago, back when we were in college.

He was Dick then, it was before the name became a pejorative, and I was Tom just as I am now. We were both juniors, third year students at a mid western university checking out the girls in the incoming freshman class at their orientation. We both spotted her at the same time and we swooped in like a pair of hunting hawks on a helpless prey.

We separated Harriet from the rest of the flock and from that moment on we were the Three Musketeers, Tom, Dick and Harri. We ate together, socialized together, studied together and yes, even slept together, and we continued to do so even after Dick and Harri got engaged at Thanksgiving in her second year in school.

The engagement lasted only until April of the following spring when Harriet, upon returning to her dorm room because of a cancelled class, discovered Dick screwing her roommate. He was always a player and it was a rare coed who could resist his charms when he set his sights on her. For Harriett, it was the moment of realization that he could never be faithful to her. She cancelled the engagement and returned his ring within the following week.

Just two weeks following the breakup both he and I graduated and he was off to California to follow the magic world of computers and cyber space and I remained for two more years to get an MBA in finance. Harriett and I became a couple. I was her best friend now and I was the one she turned to for consolation. I was now her only lover and upon her graduation and my completing my MBA it was just natural for us to get married. It was also imperative since she was already pregnant with our son.

We settled in New York because I had gotten a good job with an investment bank on Wall Street and Harriett became a stay at home mother. Six months after Robbie was born, Dick, now renamed Rick, showed up after being absent for two and a half years. He was now a sales associate for IBM, traveling the country, selling and maintaining their computer services. He was still single and still the prime example of the modern traveling salesman. Thus began the three or four times a year visits with him staying with us whenever is was convenient.

My sudden epiphany, lying there in bed, was the realization that he probably had been fucking her every time he stayed with us. My God, how blind and stupid could I have been! I was soon to find out.

There was no way I could fall back to sleep, so at first light I got out of bed and made myself some coffee. I was on my second cup when Harriett came down and asked, "What do you want for breakfast?"

I replied with a question of my own. "Why didn't you leave with him last night?"

"Why would I do that?" she countered, "This is my home, you're my husband and you are the man I love. This is where I want to be."

"Well, by the way you were going at it last night and after I heard you say you loved him, I figured you wanted out of this monotonous marriage."

"I never said I loved him last night, I said I loved the way he used his cock. I loved both of you when we first met back in college and maybe him a little bit more when I was engaged to him. But once you and I hooked up, after you both graduated, you were the only one I ever loved. Once my eyes were opened up and I compared you to him, you were the one I chose and I never regretted my choice. And I never said I wanted out of this marriage, I guess I used a poor choice of words when I said monotonous. We have been making love for almost twenty five years and things may have slowed up a bit sexually but that's not abnormal. I love you, not him, and I don't want to trade you in for him."

"How long have you been fucking him?"

"You were there. It started right after freshman orientation. You were doing me too."

"Didn't it stop when we got married?

"No, why should it? It didn't stop when I got engaged to him."

"Because when we got married we took vows of fidelity."

"Come on Tommy, we were always a trio. Remember, we were The Three Musketeers, one for all and all for one, share and share alike, Tom, Dick and Harri. We three were a unit."

"Is Robby mine?"

"What kind of a question is that? Of course he is. We never saw Rick for over two years after he graduated and then not until after Robbie was born. It was on his visit after Robbie was born when we resumed what we had always done, just like it had always been."

"What about Sarah and Janie?"

"I never let him touch me when we were trying to make them."

"But you're not positive?"

"I'm as positive as it's possible to be. But you had to know what was going on. It was no different than when we were in school and you never said anything. You never objected. You never said a word when he came to visit. It was just like old times."

"I never knew what you two were doing."

"You didn't know? That can't be. How could you not know? We were still living in that small apartment. You must have heard us. You saw the way we flirted. The jokes we made about making love? All of it right in front of you."

"And that's all I thought it was, jokes and flirting."

"Oh god Tommy, we both thought you were OK with it. Alright, it stops now. Never again, last night was the last time."

"Too late."

"Too late? What do you mean too late?"

"My first stop this morning is to see a lawyer about a divorce."

"DIVORCE?" She was shrieking,

"Are crazy?

I don't want a divorce.

What about the girls.

Our family?

Tommy, why are you doing this?

I can't believe you are serious.

We were only doing what we had always been doing while we were in college.

Don't do this to me.......to us.

I love you, only you." and on and on and on.

But all to no avail, I would not withdraw my petition. She fought it, stalled it, begged and pleaded and did all she could to make it go away, but it didn't, and finally it was all over. We had joint custody of the girls, they resided with her and I paid for everything she needed to maintain her and the girls in the house and in style they had always enjoyed.

The day after the decree was final I got a call from her, "How about coming over for dinner with me and the girls."

"Sure," I said, "I could use a good home cooked meal." Besides I never liked eating dinner alone.

It was more than just a good meal, it was nice having most of the family together again. Afterwards the girls, adolescents now, went upstairs to do their home work and then go to bed and I helped Harriett clean up. We went into the family room to have another cup of coffee and as we sipped she asked, "How does it feel to be single again?"

"Not so great. It's the first time I have ever been really alone."

"No more chance of our being man and wife?" she queried.

"Nope." I answered

"No more exclusivity or promises of fidelity?" she questioned.

"No, just good friends." I explained.

"Friends who can see or date others?" she pressed on as she got up from her chair.

"Friends who can go and do as they please." I promised.

"Friends..................with benefits?" she asked as she sat on my lap and kissed me.

I spent the night and it was wonderful. The girls were happy to see me in the morning. So life went on with a new normal, she or I calling the other to make dates. I taking her out alone or with the girls and she calling, inviting me for dinner or a family weekend. Seeing each other three or four times a week until the time that I called, on a Tuesday, to take her out and got turned down.

"Uh, sorry not tonight Tom." was her hesitant refusal

"OK, what about tomorrow or Friday with the girls?"

"Um, not good this week, I'm sorry."

Then I got it, Rick was in town. For a moment I had a flash of anger and I almost lashed out at her but I caught myself. I couldn't speak; I didn't want to say anything in anger. She knew what my hesitation meant and she countered with, "How about next Monday?"

"I'll let you know." was all I could manage and I hung up.

Damn it, why did I get so angry? Why did my stomach get tied up in such knots? I knew why, because I still loved her. And that's the reason I divorced her. I knew she could never give him up; it had gone on too long. I couldn't stay married to her knowing she was giving herself to him whenever he came to town. So I set her free. So why is it that this is bothering me so much?

I also know that she will never marry him because she could never bring herself to trust him. She, like me, could not stay married to a person she couldn't trust. But she still loved me even though she wanted him.

So finally I made peace with myself, I really had no cause to complain. I've got her for forty eight weeks a year and he gets her for the other four. Maybe I got the best of the bargain.

Whatever it is, it's just the way it has to be.

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers