Tom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

After about an hour Mel left the table, apologising that she needed the bathroom. To get there she squeezed past Tom careful to avoid physical contact. Tom barely moved a muscle, he stood at the door, hands behind his back watching the level of the girls' wine glasses.

Tom did not hear Mel return, perhaps because she had removed her shoes, but even if he had he probably would not have moved. So one minute he was in a mild daze the next he felt cold steel on his writs. By the time he reacted me found he wrists had been securely handcuffed. Stephanie and Kathy both noticed and jumped up from the table, Stephanie with a back hood that she placed over Tom's head, Kathy grabbing some wrist and ankle cuffs. Before Tom could recover he found himself bound with his hands and legs firmly secured. Stephanie raised the hood a little and told Tim to open his mouth, reacting automatically he did as he was told and Mel forced a ball gag into his mouth.

Tom could not believe what had happened, in the space of a few seconds he had moved from kidding himself that this was a normal dinner party to being bound hand and foot and not being able to see or speak. Now he really was worried. One of the girls put a collar on him and led him by a chain. The ankle cuffs were connected by a short chain that allowed Tim to walk but with very small steps. Someone opened a door and told Tim that they were going down stairs and that they would go slowly but that he should concentrate or he might hurt himself. Tom did as he was told, not totally sure if the warning about hurting himself was a joke. Eventually they got to the bottom of the stairs in what was fairly obviously the basement.

Chains were attached to the wrist cuffs, these chains were then attached to a ring suspended from the ceiling and the tension increased. As the girls pulled on the chain Tom found his body being forced forwards, it was not uncomfortable just evidence of his lack of control. Suddenly one of the handcuffs was unlocked and the girls pulled the chain tight. They had been careful that the chain was at just the right height so Tom could stand comfortably on the ground, another six inches and he would have been in real pain. Tom now realised the girls had planned the evening with some precision, he realised they would not go to this trouble unless they were looking forward to some serious fun, almost certainly at his expense.

After the cuffs were clipped in place Mel removed the hood. Tom blinked as he looked around the basement. It was about twenty foot square whitewashed with a back ottoman a few feet from where he was suspended. Up against one wall was a small table. Tom looked over with trepidation, he saw whips, paddles, dildos, candles and various other instruments, none of the latter being fluffy teddy bears. Tom was worried, very worried, but was sensible enough to see he was securely chained up and there was not much use in struggling.

Mel, Kathy and Stephanie stood and looked at Tom, Mel at least had been fantasising about a moment like this for years. She now had her slave. Mel walked over to the table by the wall and picked up some large tailors' scissors. Tom saw the scissors and panicked, he was now struggling like a maniac, what man wouldn't, you only need scissors like that if you want to remove a large piece of a male's anatomy, "What have I possibly done to deserve this?" he cried, or at least he tried to cry as all Mel heard was a gurgle through the ball gag.

Mel waited as Tom tired himself out and only them approached him. Tom was relieved as she did not head straight for his crotch and almost sighed with relief as she cut his T shirt off him. Mel threw the T shirt to one side and again surveyed her prey, she approached him again placing her lithe body against Tom and breathed in the wonderful smell of Tom's panic, then she went to work on his shorts. In a trice she cut the pink laces on the sides of Tom's hot-pants. The shorts fell to the ground leaving Tom stark naked. Tom's first reaction was not fear or embarrassment but relief he still had a cock!

Mel stepped back and the three girls again looked at their prisoner. After all the planning they now had a good looking man naked at their mercy. This was going to be fun!

After a few moments Mel, Stephanie and Kathy retreated back upstairs leaving Tom suspended and gagged in the basement. Tom had no idea of how long they were likely to be away or more to the point what was going to happen next. He was worried, "Have they captured me for someone else, perhaps a predatory homosexual who like young men's arses? Are they going to mutilate me? Castrate me? Or was this some student prank? It can't be a joke it is too serious already." Tom's thoughts went round in circles and to his surprise and disgust he found he was becoming aroused, he dammed his body for such a stupid reaction when he was in so much trouble.

Upstairs the girls were changing, Stephanie was the first to be ready, she had gone for a black PVC bra and panties set with matching garter belt and suspenders finished with some aggressive stiletto heals. The set was conventional but brief and Stephanie felt wonderful, she had found the set on-line and been posing at home in it for most of the week. It made her feel so damned strong and sexy. She just loved her riding crop and knew the effect she would have. Stephanie was pretty, probably the prettiest of the three, sort of average height but her tits were well formed and she knew men loved them. Her hair was straight and blond giving her a slightly severe look but very very sexy and that was without the PVC underwear. Stephanie couldn't wait to get down to Tom but knew she had to remain upstairs until the other two were ready. Strangely she felt little embarrassment about walking around her best friend's house in her underwear, she was simply too turned on to care.

Kathy was next to come down, Kathy had gone for a latex 'body' essentially it was a latex leotard with long arms but very high cut legs. The cut made her legs look even longer than normal and Kathy was a tall shapely lady in any event. She felt the outfit suited her severe 'Louise Brooks' hairdo.

Kathy and Stephanie examined each other's outfit complementing each other and feeling the other's outfits. It was only when Kathy turned that Stephanie noticed the leotard's back was almost like a G sting, wow it showed her arse off to good effect.

Now they were just waiting for Mel. What would their shy little accountant friend turn up in? Mel came down in a latex cropped top, latex bikini bottoms and some patent leather calf high boots. The bear facts did not account for Stephanie's and Kathy's surprise, the bikini was tiny, or smaller than tiny, almost minute. To be strictly correct the back of the bikini didn't even exist, it was two strings rising from Mel's arse cheeks. The front was a little bigger but still it measured not much more than a couple of square inches. It was evident Mel took shaving very seriously. Kathy marvelled at the sheer engineering brilliance that allowed Mel to wear something so brief, but my did she look delectable!

After more mutual congratulations the girls agreed to have one last celebratory glass of champagne before returning to Tom for the evening's entertainment.

When Tom saw the girls he was amazed, he was still worried about what was going to happen but no man could look at these three without thinking that perhaps being submissive was not such a bad career choice.

Mel stood straight in front of Tom about twelve inches from his naked body and explained how things would be, "Tom, we are going to have our wicked way with you. We are going to cause you great pain and humiliate you mercilessly. We are not going to ask your permission and will do anything we feel like with your body so don't think crying for help or asking us to stop will help you, we sill simply tighten your gag and go on. The only thing I promise is that if you obey our orders we will not permanently scar you or do your body any lasting damage, if on the other hand you don't obey our commands all bets are off. Now get ready to serve your mistresses!". With that Mel brought her riding crop down firmly on Tom's buttocks, leaving a beautiful red mark on the shaved surface. Tom's torment was now really beginning.

Stephanie and Kathy both immediately joined in they started whipping Tom on his buttocks, thighs, chest, back, penis everywhere. Tom jumped one way then another squealing in pain, obviously the hits on his dick hurt the most but the girls were careful not actually to hit him that hard. This was more to prove their power than to cause lasting pain. This was the aim anyway, Mel in particular left some nasty welts on Tom's back side as she warmed to her task. She felt this was so unbelievably sexy!

Tom was scared, the strikes came from right, left, in front and behind. Although he knew he could not avoid the girls' riding crops he jumped around as he did his best. Suddenly the girls stopped whipping him. The immediate relief was quickly followed by a feeling of foreboding, "What would come next?". The answer was Mel. She approached Tom and started to suck and lick his nipples in the most erotic manner imaginable. Tom could no longer feel the pain where he had been struck by the riding crops all he felt was a beautiful near naked goddess licking his oh so sensitive nipples. Tom closed his eyes and was conscious of a getting a massive erection. Mel was so close his penis knocked against her thighs, though she stopped it getting between her legs, bikini or no bikini!

After a few minutes Mel stopped and looked at her handiwork. Then from nowhere she produced some nipple clamps and let them spring into place on Tim's now very sensitive nipples. Tom went to a new level of pain, this was much worse than the 'cropping' he had just endured. It felt as if the clamps were tearing the skin and Tom was certain he could feel blood dribble down his chest. This was inhuman! Tom looked down at his chest and saw in fact there was no blood, the liquid he felt was probably only Mel's saliva. This along with the gradual dulling of the pain made things just about bearable.

Now it was Kathy's turn and she approached Tom and knelt at his feet. She started to slowly masturbate him, adding a few licks to ensure Tom's erection was acute. This time Tom did not enjoy things as he was sure this attention would be followed by pain, and oh was he right. Kathy wrapped a thin chain around the base of Tom's penis and ensured it didn't slip by clipping it in place. Tom jerked when the crocodile clip sank home, the pain was excruciating, just as it began to dull Kathy place another clip on his scrotum. These clips really stung, the pain meant he could no longer feel the results of the whipping or even the nipple clamps all he could feel was his balls. The pain was terrible, absolutely terrible. To finish things off Kathy seemed to be adding weights to the chain putting great pressure on both his penis and scrotum. Tom started to count to fifty anything to get his mind off the pain, but as he did he heard some giggling from the girls. When Tom opened his eyes he saw Mel as she said, "Oh Tom you look wonderful, nipple clamps and now huge weight hanging from your dick. I just love you. You are turning me on like no one has ever done before. I thought seeing you shaved and in those hot-pants was fun but this is just great, just great." With that she squeezed his buttocks and rubbed herself up against her captive.

The girls circled around their prisoner gazing at him from every angle. Mel stuck her riding crop between Tom's thighs and ordered him to spread his legs "like a whore", he did without complaint. Mel thought they were getting to the stage where Tom would be truly obedient, but wanted to be sure. She felt he would be benefit from a few minutes of solitude with just the penis and nipple clips as company so she chivvied Stephanie and Kathy upstairs for another glass of refreshing Chardonnay. She thought that Tom must be getting very thirsty after having the ball gag in his mouth for almost an hour and so wanted to taunt him with the white wine.

After about fifteen minutes the girls returned with their wine and just gazed at their captive. Kathy started to notice Mel's bikini bottom were slipping and Mel was finding them harder and harder to keep in place. Her perspiration meant that the bikini straps could no longer grip and kept slipping down. Eventually Mel got bored of holding her bikini up and recognising it covered oh so very little, let it drop to the ground. Now all she had on was her latex cropped top and her patent leather boots. The other two girls had never seen Mel in anything shorter than a knee length skirt so were a little surprised to see their friend wander around the basement all but naked without any embarrassment. Mel was really enjoying herself.

Tom was not. He was now in great pain. The worst aspect seemed to be the torture was getting worse. After another five minutes admiring their handy work Stephanie removed the weights handling below Tom's balls then the clips and finally the nipple clamps. Initially this caused Tom even more pain as the blood surged back into his nipples but this passed and soon Tom felt some relief.

Mel approached Tom again and asked, "Did you enjoy the attention we have been giving you? Most men would pay a lot of money to be attended to by three scantily dressed women like us. I hope you appreciate the time and effort we have put in. Now if we release your arms will you promise to obey our instructions?" Tom looked down and saw Mel was playing with his cock using a Taser gun, so he nodded, the ball gag stopping him from discussing his treatment.

With that nod Mel released Tom's arms and the poor boy almost fell to the ground. But Mel was not finished, she immediately ordered Tom to get on his knees, spread his thighs and put his hands behind his back. Fearing further punishment Tom obeyed.

Mel again took charge asking Kathy to go and bring down the chardonnay and the dog bowl. Kathy returned and poured a glass's worth of white wine in the bowl and placed it in front of Tom. Tom noticed his full name had been engraved on the stainless steel bowl, oh how these women had planned his punishment! Stephanie released the gag and then she ordered him to drink. Tom, his self respect evaporating, got down and drank from the bowl, he was so thirsty after so long with the gag he did not care what the girls thought or how it looked. As he drank Stephanie massaged her foot against Tom's anus gently tapping his thighs to make him spread his legs even wider. Both the girls and Tom both realised they now owned his body and could and would do anything they felt like.

After Tom slurped the wine for a few minutes Mel ordered him back on his knees. Tom obeyed immediately, automatically putting his hands behind his head without even being asked. Then Mel told him to lie face-up on the ottoman. Kathy then attached his ankle cuffs to O rings screwed into the floor and his wrist cuffs to O rings screwed into the ottoman itself. Tom was again at they mercy. The O rings in the floor had been positioned to ensure Tom's legs were well spread and his arse and penis were available for the girls to play with.

Stephanie went to the table and began to light a couple of candles. Tom knew what was going to happen next and sure enough after waiting for the wax to melt Stephanie sauntered over and started pouring it in Tom's chest. The heat extreme but short lived, quickly cooling on his skin. After the initial shock the sensation was not that unpleasant, this seemed almost an enjoyable interlude after the pain he had been subjected to. Kathy joined her friend and they poured wax all over his chest and thighs, this was bearable. Kathy then started to stroke his cock, this felt wonderful. Tom lay back and relaxed, suddenly he jerked in his bonds as incredible pain shot through his cock. Kathy, the fiend, was pouring wax directly on the head of his penis, this was real pain. He had never felt anything like this intensity of suffering. Tom tensed his whole body as his tried to break free, but no matter what he did or how he struggled the quarter inch steel O rings and Kathy's hand kept him in position. Stephanie was not to be denied and started pouring the wax on his nipples. Kathy and Stephanie giggled like little girls as they made patterns and drew pictures on his chest and legs. After a while they got bored and snuffed out the candles.

Mel released him from his bonds and told him to kneel in the middle of the basement as he had been taught, knees apart. Tom complied without complaint, he noticed that although he was being obedient and the girls did not have him bound they were still watching him carefully with their whips ready if he were to try to make a bolt for it, but he knew he had no energy left for such resistance. He also suspected that they had locked the cellar door so he would not get far.

Tom knelt as he had been ordered, knees apart and cock available. It almost seemed routine now. Stephanie removed Tom's ball gag and refilled his bowl and said he could take another drink. Tom got down on all four and lapped up as much wine as he could. He was conscious his arse was pointing up in the air. Stephanie again nudged his thighs apart so his balls and anus were fully visible. Tom questioned if this was this really necessary, but somehow girls seemed determined that he should spread his legs at all times, God this was humiliating...

Kathy suddenly looked at the time and said she had better be going upstairs. Mel helped her out of her latex outfit and Kathy put on a short black silk dressing gown. Tom watched intently and saw Kathy had great body. Kathy saw Tom was watching but didn't seem worried, in the last hour or so she had shed many of her inhibitions. It was difficult to feel too shy when both Tom and Mel were pretty well naked already.

Mel and Stephanie stood in front of Tom's dog bowl they just stared at their naked prisoner. They felt great, Tom did not. He felt their contempt was even worse than the pain. After a few minutes with the wine almost finished he got back on his knees.

Mel then turned to Stephanie and said, "You know my boots are scuffed and have lost their shine".

"Well Mel, you had better get Tom to lick them clean, you aren't wearing much so what you have must look smart."

Tom could take a hint and he crawled over to Mel's boots and started licking. He started at the tip and gradually worked his way up. Every so often his tongue touched the zip which wasn't much fun, but he noticed the higher he got the closer he got to Mel's shaved pussy. It smelt divine. Stephanie watched as Mel sat on the ottoman and told Tom to kiss the soles of her boots; they really could get this guy to do anything. Mel who was getting hot then said "Pussy, lick my pussy as if your life depends on it." For the first time that evening Tom was only too happy to oblige, after a very short time Mel started to squirm in ecstasy and came, collapsing onto the ottoman.

Stephanie said, "OK Tom, that is enough, back to the standard position, hands behind you back." Tom did as he was ordered and Stephanie placed a leather mask over his head, tying it tight at the back so Tom could see nothing and he found he couldn't hear much either. Tom was now positioned on the ottoman on his front.

Tom now could not tell what the girls were doing or even hear what they were saying. He was still pretty sure only Stephanie and Mel were in the basement. One of them started whipping him, but this was pretty gentle stuff. The whipping tailed off and Tom felt some cool liquid or gel being poured over his shoulder blades, "Oh this was soothing". Tom could not tell if was Mel or Stephanie who was giving him the massage but whoever they were they knew their business, his back felt soothed and Tom felt some of the pressure of the last two hours being literally lifted off his shoulders. The massage gradually moved from his shoulders to his back and finally his buttocks. Then the little minx started fondling his arse, slipping her fingers in his bottom. The feeling was delightful. This must mean his ordeal was nearly over, clearly Kathy had got bored and she had stopped playing the game, she might even be calling him a taxi at that moment. The massage meant that Tom was now feeling like forgiving the girls all the other torments, he would make no decisions until the next morning but perhaps he could negotiate a huge fee for keeping silent, £1,000 seemed a good round figure, it would make such a difference to his bank balance.

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers