Tom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

Tom was right that Kathy had gone upstairs and she was standing in her living room, but she was not calling him a taxi, she was waiting for a visitor. At exactly 10.45 the bell rang and she saw Greg standing on her doorstep. Greg was another of her waiters and she had plans for him as well.

"Hi Greg, come in, thanks for turning up at such late hour."

Greg was surprised to see Kathy in such a short dressing gown, but he did not think she was likely to seduce him, she had specifically mentioned that she needed a job doing and was willing to pay. Greg was not someone to pass up a payday particularly if it would get him in his boss's good books. Kathy showed Greg into the kitchen and offered him a glass of the Chardonnay they had been drinking all evening.

"Well Greg, I should probably explain the job I need doing. I have two fiends, Mel and Stephanie, you have probably seen them at some of my charity dos. Anyway they have a sideline in domination and as we speak they are tormenting a businessman in my basement. They can do most things but the guy has asked to be buggered. Seemingly he won't accept a dildo and has demanded a real man. I thought of you, one of my few gay friends and I know you are in good shape so should be able to satisfy him. What do you think? The guy mentioned he would pay £100 for the service."

Greg was surprised at the proposition, he had been expecting Kathy to ask him to move some furniture or something. He thought, "Well I would be doing my boss a favour, earning cash and get some free arse, sounds fun." After a couple of minutes he agreed. Kathy explained the guy was a well known businessman from out of town and did not want his name to become known so he would be wearing a mask. Greg should also feel free to abuse the man in any other way he felt like, the guy was a hard core masochist and was always on for new thrills.

Eventually Kathy handed over the cash and told Greg to change into a short black silk dressing gown in the living room. He found a condom and lube in one of the pockets. When Greg was ready the two of them walked down into the basement.

Greg was amazed he saw Kathy's friends in their fetish outfits. He immediately spotted the guy chained to a box stark naked, his 'client'. The guy's head was encased in a black leather hood so he had had no idea who the businessman was and more to the point the man could not see or hear Greg. He understood why Kathy thought the man was a hard core masochist, who could enjoy and even pay for this?

One of Kathy's friends came up and introduced herself as Mel, she was pretty nearly naked. She looked great in her boots and cropped top, her shaved pussy almost made Greg wish he was straight. Mel gave him a riding crop and told him the guy was all his.

Tom, of course, could not see or hear any of this. He sensed Kathy had returned and probably brought another girl friend perhaps he was being shown off, he didn't like the feeling of being a performing seal but at least the new girl could not see his face. Anyway either Mel or Stephanie was still giving him a massage; they had been concentrating on his buttocks for some time and that was fine by him as it soothed the welts left by the whipping. As part of the massage the girl had also been pushing her fingers up his bottom, forcing one, then two, now three in at once. This was not painful and the massage oil meant there was no friction. Tom just hoped they would turn him over and massage his front, particularly his poor penis that was now very hard.

Tom felt the girl pass over the massage duties to one of her friends. He did not recognise the hands so he reasoned it may be Kathy's new friend. The new girl continued the massage and opened his arse to get even more massage oil in him. The new girl was also good but her hands were not quite a smooth as Mel's or Stephanie's. This said it felt good and sexy.

Tom felt the girl put her fingers in his arse and then he felt another object, was it the candle? Were they going to slip it up his bottom? Tom was gradually getting a little worried, he then remembered he saw a dildo on the table with the girls' whips. Oh no they were going to bugger him with a dildo, he was sure of it. He tried to remember the size but couldn't. Well here goes, the girls were going to have their fun. Tom felt the new girl grab him by the thighs and push.

Tom felt the dildo enter him. It hurt, it hurt a lot. Mel now came over and told him his worst fears were going to be realised and he was going to be taken in the rear. She said Tom should try to relax, if he did it would hurt less. He should know that they were going to take him whatever he did so he should try to enjoy it, many men did.

Tom listened and knew Mel was giving him good advice. He now knew these girls and they did what they set out to do, so he tried to relax his sphincter, but somehow it was unnatural, for God's sake he was straight! The new girl was not brutal but she was keeping the dildo firmly pressed against his arse, gradually increasing the pressure. Eventually Tom submitted and let her start pumping. Tom felt this final humiliation was the worst, it hurt but the physiological pain was worse. The girl pumped away and Tom found himself following the girl's rhythm, it was less painful that way. The girl was gradually increasing the speed and penetration, Tom's arse was now really hurting, but surely her hand must get tired eventually, or perhaps she had put the dildo on a harness. After a time the girl seemed to be on the verge of ecstasy. Tom then felt a final pump from the dildo and it seemed the dildo got a covering of liquid. The dildo then seemed to go soft and the girl removed it.

"Wait on a second, a dildo does not eject liquid and certainly does for go soft." In a flash Tom understood that Kathy had not brought in a girl friend and he had been buggered by a MAN! This was too much he felt defiled, the whipping and humiliations were nothing this.

Mel's voice then brought him back to the horrible present, she confirmed he had been taken by a friend of Kathy's and the guy wanted licking off. "Tom you know you are in no state to argue I will remove the mouthpiece of the hood and you will lick the guy off. It is only cum, nothing poisonous. If you don't Kathy will be offering your arse to the whole gay community in town and you will never sit comfortably for the rest of your life." Tom knew Mel was right he also heard an edge to Mel's voice so knew he would have to submit, he could not take being buggered again.

As promised Mel removed the mouthpiece of the hood and Tom felt the guy push his flaccid penis into his mouth. Tom licked it. It tasted bad but what really hurt was that he hated the thought of giving a man a blow job. Eventually Tom reasoned he had better get on with it, the quicker he cleaned the guy's dick the quicker he would remove it. Tom felt the flaccid penis begin to get hard, surely it was clean now and the guy could remove it. But no, the guy was thrusting it with ever increasing urgency down Tom's throat. Tom knew what was coming (literally!). The guy came again firing another dose of cum down Tom's throat. Tom almost gagged at the force of the discharge.

Mel was at his ear again, "Swallow it, you cum slut." He did, feeling he had just lost the last of his self respect, acknowledging he hadn't had much before this but giving a guy a blow job was the limit.

Tom felt one of the girls replace the hood's mouthpiece and everything went dark and silent. He heard the guy and the girls were leaving the basement. One of them gave his bottom an almost playful slap on the way out.

Greg followed the girls into a kitchen and shared a Diet Coke. "Wow Kathy I really enjoyed that. I have never had a guy chained up before. I just loved the sight of his arse and knowing I could do anything I wanted. He also gave a pretty good blow job. He must have some experience at taking cock. Mel is he one of your regulars?"

"Greg, it is great you enjoyed it, I am sure our client will be appreciative. I am not sure if he has taken cock before. He is a new client, and Stephanie and I only turn few tricks, it is just pin money, we have proper respectable jobs as well."

"Well Mel if you ever need a client shafting again just give me a ring, this is the most enjoyable £100 I have earned in ages. If the guy is really gay give him my number I would love to take him again, particularly if there is another £100 in it for me."

"OK Greg will do, thanks again."

With that Greg returned to the living room and dressed and left.

After that Mel suddenly felt tired, they had been torturing Tom for well over two hours. Now the adrenalin was no longer coursing through her veins, she felt exhausted. Being a dominatrix was hard work.

They agreed that they had better release Tom. Kathy fixed up a mixture of pain killers and a sleeping draft. She hoped taking the two would not make Tom sick, somehow it would be unfair after all he had survived.

The girls trooped down to the basement. Stephanie released Tom from his bonds whilst Mel undid the hood. Tom sat on the ottoman stark naked just wearing his collar. Normally he would not have dreamt of being naked in front of the girls but he was too tired to worry about his modesty now. Kathy gave him the pain killers. Tom drank it as he was told to do.

Mel then said, "Come on Tom we had better put you to bed, you have had a hard evening." He followed her up to a small bedroom at the top of the house. He let Mel dress him in a silk nightshirt, the first clothes he had had on since they cut away his hot-pants. The silk felt good. He was led to a single bed with a light blue satin duvet. Tom laid down tired, so very tired. He did not resist when he felt Mel lock his ankle to one of the bedposts. He was asleep in no time.

The three girls gave each other a hug and followed Tom to their respective beds (these did not have ankle chains!).

~

Stephanie was the first to rise and after a strong coffee went to Kathy's office where she started to edit all the footage the security cameras had picked up. Mel and Kathy did the general tidying up and waited for Tom to rise. Eventually about 1pm Stephanie's monitor picked up some stirring under Tom's duvet. Ten minutes later he was awake and examining his ankle restraint.

They gave Tom a few minutes to work out he was securely chained then Kathy knocked on his door and wished him good morning. She unlocked his ankle as if it was quite normal for her guests to be restrained at night.

Kathy showed him the adjoining bathroom, asked him if wanted coffee and invited him to come down to the kitchen when he was ready. Tom wandered into the shower trying to make sense of the previous evening, how much was real and how much was a dream? He saw the dry wax on his chest and welt marks on his bottom, so it was evident a lot of his memory was real. He washed himself, remembering shaving himself from the waste down, "Oh God, it is all true isn't it." He felt his arse and knew some unknown man had taken him. How should he play it when he got down? The police? Or should he try and extract a huge sum in compensation? He favoured the former but would play it by ear. Tom was relieved to see the night shirt was pretty decent and came down to mid thigh, so went down to the kitchen without more ado.

When he entered the room he saw Mel in her college sweatshirt and work out shorts. She cheerily wished Tom good morning and he reciprocated. Kathy got him a coffee and Tom sat at the kitchen table without speaking. His bare buttocks touching the cold chair made him wince with pain, but he was determined to play it cool.

After about ten minutes Stephanie came into the kitchen and invited them to Kathy's office. Kathy's office had a conference table in it with a wide screen monitor for video conferencing (in reality she tended to watch TV on it).

Kathy, Mel and Tom sat themselves on one side of the table in front of the monitor. Stephanie started, "Well Tom I am not sure if you enjoyed last night but Mel, Kathy and I had a great time. We thought you were fantastic and absolutely loved getting to know your body. Now we have had our fun we must face reality and agree where we go from here. Well, I recognise you may be feeling a little sore both literally and metaphorically but I don't want us to fall out. So I have a proposal to put to you, hear me out and then take your time before making a decision."

"The proposal is classic carrot and stick (or perhaps whip!). The carrot first, we will pay you well for the fun we had last night. I was thinking of £500. We would also like you to be our slave on a regular basis, say once a month for a similar fee. I have hacked into your bank account and you sure need the cash, just think a couple of nights like last night, a term and all your financial worries are over. The deal would run until you graduate when we will find a new slave from the first year."

"Now the 'whip'. I want you to watch a DVD." Stephanie pressed 'Play' on the remote and Tom saw the opening credits of a fetish video called 'Tom is whipped and humiliated', he saw he was the star, he groaned but was still interested in what Stephanie had come up with. The scene started with him on the doorstep, Kathy showed him up to the bathroom where is nightmare started. Tom saw himself stripping then immediately trying on the satin knickers. God they had cameras all round the room. Tom saw himself posing in front of the mirror in the knickers, the picture came zooming in on his arse which was only just covered by the pink satin. From outside the door Kathy's voice called, "Tom, don't forget to shave." Tom heard himself answer, "Of course Mistress, I will be done in a few minutes." The film then showed him shaving himself. This scene was followed by Kathy coming in and Tom asked her to help with the last few bits as he spread his legs for the camera. The editing was very well done, what Tom did not understand was the dialogue, he hadn't asked Kathy to help, Kathy had ordered him to show himself to ensure he was shaved to her satisfaction.

Seeing the confusion on Tom's face Stephanie stopped the DVD and asked him if he had a problem. Tom asked about the dialogue the voice sounded very like his but he was sure he never asked Kathy to help shave him. Stephanie laughed and said, "Tom you are right, but you may remember chatting to Mel and me at that charity do a few weeks back. I taped your conversation and with some careful editing can get you to say almost anything I like. I have several thousand words of yours in my database. Later you will hear yourself talking very dirty especially to Kathy's 'friend'. When I did not have all the words I wanted, I can create new ones using some specialist software, it is not foolproof but it remarkably hard to spot when you only need one or two words. You will understand I simply could not get you to use words such a 'cum-slut', 'bugger me' and 'blow job' at one of Kathy's respectable receptions."

After a few shots of Tom in hot-pants the action went to the basement. Most of the action was pretty straight. Stephanie had evidently edited the scenes to keep the length of the video down. As promised she had also created some dialogue that mainly consisted of Tom begging for Greg to bugger him and saying how willing he was to give Greg a blow job. It was a very professional film, Stephanie was a very good editor.

Tom could see where this was leading but Stephanie spelled the 'whip' out in painful detail. If Tom went to the police she would claim that Tom had been hired to act in a pornographic film and he was trying to extract more money out of her. She did not believe the Police would dream of prosecuting if they saw the DVD, Tom seemed so willing. The real sting in the tail was that she said she would sell the DVD to a pornographic films distributor so all Tom's friends could see Greg taking him and then getting a blow job. For fun she had also edited some footage of Tom in the hot-pants for YouTube, with an arse like his, he would get thousands of hits. He may even become a gay icon!

Tom sat back, he knew he was beaten but was determined to put up a fight, "OK, you put up a pretty convincing case, I will agree if you increase my fee to £1,500 per session, and promise never to show another living sole the DVD."

Kathy answered this, agreeing but she hoped he would agree to the three of them keeping one copy each for 'personal viewing'. Tom of course was welcome to a copy as well.

Tom seeing no alternative compromised.

Mel then asked if he would be happy to serve as their slave on a regular basis. Strangely Tom did not reject the idea out of hand merely saying he would let Kathy know. Kathy was happy with this and said his clothes were in his room and he was free to leave. She said she would send round the £1,500 on Monday.

When Tom returned to his room he found his jeans and sweatshirt nicely ironed. He also found the pink panties, perhaps a memento. On a whim Tom put them on and stuffed his boxers in his pocket. The satin felt lovely against his skin and he felt the beginnings of an erection (Stephanie was filming Tom dress and was pleased Tom fell for the trap, she liked men in satin knickers!). Tom wandered back to his flat to think about what he had been put through. As he walked he thought people were giving him odd looks, but he felt he probably over conscious. How could they know what had gone on. It was only when he got back to his flat that he realised he was still wearing his slave collar, so he realised he would have to see Kathy at least once more.

See the next instalment for the answer as to if Tom becomes a full time slave or if Mel, Stephanie and Kathy have to recruit another unwilling victim.

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tom Ch. 02 Next Part
Tom Series Info

Similar Stories

The New Slave Ch. 01 Women control the world, & men are enslaved.in BDSM
Amanda A boy comes under the control of a dominant girl.in BDSM
She Claimed Him Older dominant female claims her submissive male colleague.in BDSM
Hannah The girl next door becomes a dominatrix.in BDSM
She Creates the Fantasy Wife catches husband; wife takes control.in BDSM
More Stories