Tomboy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers

"You didn't know?" Tom asked suspiciously.

"We truly didn't," Mr. Brown said. "I'm Catholic too and would never lie in front of a priest."

"You better not," Father Tim said smiling.

"So think about coming to Tennessee and even if Jo decides to go elsewhere the offer stays on the table," the man said. They shook hands again and walked away.

"Wow!" Jo said jumping into Tom's arms. "Tennessee!"

"Wait," Father Tim said. "I got two more calls today from Rutgers and Penn State interested in Tom."

"Hey I don't have offers from them," Jo said looking sad.

"Maybe I can put in a good word for you?" Tom laughed as he hugged her tightly against him. Things were looking good.

End of Chapter Four.

Ending Note: I really appreciate all the kind emails I received from the readers about this story. I've tried to keep things going slow but still interesting. The State playoff game is coming up and I'm sure Jo and Tom will be in the middle of it and I will not let it end up in a tragedy. Let me know what you think of the story so far and don't forget to vote.....Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers