Tommy and Jane Awakened

Story Info
They are set upon by a gang of farmhands
1k words
3.86
70.3k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy and Jane are teenage cousins who've been best friends since childhood. They're both eighteen now, and in the warm summer months, they spend a lot of time playing in the old barn up the road, playing hide-and-seek in the straw piles, climbing up into the loft to throw rocks at the bats that live in the upper reaches of the ceiling. A group of farmhands from up the road knows this and have been waiting for the right time to make their move. That moment is now. Tommy is distracted, watching the bats shift and settle on the rafters, and Jane is in the act of opening the barn door to let in a little more light. The farmhands, five in all, burst through the door and catch them both unawares. Kicking and struggling, Tommy is no match for four of them at once, and Jane can only watch helplessly in the grip of her captor as Dick's wrists are tied together and the rope secured to a low rafter. Jimmy, the ringleader, barks out orders to the others.

"Get his pants down! Bring her over here." Jane is half-dragged, half-carried to a kneeling position in front of Tommy, her face a few inches from his dick. "Suck his cock, slut," one of the farmhands commands, grabbing Tommy's limp member and stroking it, pushing it against her tightly closed lips. She tries to turn her head away, but another man grabs her face and turns it back, digging his thumb into her cheek to force her mouth open.

"Come on," he coaxes. "Suck it." Tommy has become hard as a rock by this point, and moans aloud as his cock is pushed into Jane's unwilling mouth.

"Choke on it, you stuck up cunt, " one of them growls, grabbing a handful of her hair and pushing her head up and down on the stiff rod. Jane gags and tries to pull away, but Jimmy pushes her back onto it roughly, so that she falls forward onto her hands and knees. Jimmy grabs her hair and pumps her head up and down on Tommy's dick while he grinds his hard erection against her from behind. With one hand, he reaches around and unfastens her jeans. She protests and tries to get up and away, but he roughly shoves her back down and another farmhand shoves Tommy's cock back into her mouth. Tommy cries out in ecstasy, and one of the other men slides behind him. He feels something warm and wet against his asshole. "No! What are you doing?!"He starts to ask before his questions are forgotten in a burst of pain as the man slides the head of his cock into Tommy's virgin ass. "Ahhhhh...yeah. You know you like it, you little fag." The other men have opened their pants and are stroking their cocks in obvious enjoyment. The man presses further into Tommy's virgin hole, and Jimmy pulls Jane's jeans down to her knees and unzips his fly, freeing a massive erection. He strokes himself for a moment, teasing the head against her wet labia. He sets the head of his cock up to the opening of her slick pussy and begins to enter her, but she shies away from him, moaning a protest in spite of the cock in her mouth.

Jimmy grasps her hips and pulls her back toward him, roughly shoving his throbbing cock into her unwilling cunt. Jane cries out, and Tommy's scream of mingled pleasure and pain is for the moment drowned out. Jimmy strokes in and out of her harder and faster, and the man behind Tommy pumps faster in an attempt to keep the pace. He reaches around and fondles Tommy's balls as he rocks into him harder and harder. Feeling himself approaching the edge, he grabs Jane's hair and pulls her head all the way down to the hilt of Tommy's cock.

"Yeah, fuck her face while I cum in your tight ass, twink. Cum hard." Tommy is close to the edge, himself, and hearing this, he shoots a hot load of cum down Jane's throat. Jane sputters as Tommy withdraws from her mouth, sticky cum dripping down her chin and neck, while Jimmy fucks her pussy harder than ever. She is close to cumming herself when Jimmy suddenly stops, pulls out and shoots his load onto her asshole. He gets up and steps back, buttoning his fly. "Who's next, boys?"

The three other men, hard and ready from having stroked themselves to a frenzy this whole time, immediately jump on her. She is jerked to an upright kneeling position and her jeans end up all the way off, lying in a heap in the straw. One of the farmhands kneels in front of her and pulls her onto his lap, straddling him. He enters her, while another stands beside him and shoves his massive cock down her throat. The third kneels behind her and rubs the head of his cock in the cum that Jimmy left on her back entrance. She pulls herself away from the cock in her face long enough to scream "Not my virgin ass, please, not there!" before he pushes the head of his cock into her tight hole. Grabbing her hair in two handfuls, the one in her face begins ramming his cock into her mouth, loving the feel of the head of his cock spreading her throat apart with each thrust. The cock in her asshole is up to the hilt now. She can feel his balls against her thighs, and he is keeping the same breathless rhythm as the massive rod in her slick cunt. Tossed back and forth by the alternating thrusts, she feels her orgasm rise up from her core and explode like firecrackers around her head. The world fades to black around her...

When she wakes up, she is lying in the straw. No one is there but Tommy, sitting indian-style a few feet away from her, stroking his cock and watching her.

"I like watching you play with your pussy,"he says. She looks down and withdraws her hand, fingers sticky, from the front of her jeans.

"What were you thinking about," Tommy asks."It looked pretty intense."

Jane draws a deep breath and begins. "You know those guys that work down at the Rodger's place,I think his name's Jimmy? Well..."