Tommy Boy

Story Info
A college student comforts his sexually frustrated mother.
8.8k words
4.67
585.4k
290
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy Clarke flopped down onto his bed, resting his head on the pillow. This was turning out to be a pretty good day. It wasn't even noon yet and his schedule was wide open. Due to a teacher illness and some sort of big meeting, his afternoon classes at the local college had been canceled.

Tommy still lived at home, an advantage of the college being so close. He had just started his freshman year a few months earlier. Not only was he able to avoid living in the dorms, he was close enough that he could ride his bike to school and get a decent amount of exercise every day. Everything had worked out nicely for him.

Normally Tommy had the house all to himself when he finished his classes, but his mother Mandy had taken the week off from work. He figured she'd be waiting at home when he got there, but a note he saw taped to the fridge said she'd gone to the store. Tommy had the house to himself.

Lying back on his bed, Tommy unzipped his fly and began his usual afternoon routine. He typically jerked off when he got home, but his mother being around the past few days had put a cramp in his style. He wasn't comfortable doing it with anyone else around. God forbid he get caught or anything.

Having gone a few days without relief, Tommy quickly sprouted wood without much effort. He tugged at his cock for a few moments when, out of the blue, he heard his mother's voice calling out. Horrified, he sat up and covered himself, expecting her at his bedroom door. But after a moment he heard her voice again.

"Don? Don!"

Don was the Clarke's next door neighbor. He was also a real asshole, a big greasy macho type. Tommy looked out the window beside his bed and peered into his neighbor's back yard. They had a large privacy fence, but Tommy's room was on the second floor and he could see over it easily. Don was lounging on a lawn chair, which was all he ever seemed to do. He had on a pair of swim trunks and looked to be asleep.

Tommy glanced towards the side of Don's house and saw his mother walking along towards the back. She called out to Don again. Curious to what his mother was doing, Tommy opened his window a little more so he could hear better.

"Hmm? What?", Don murmured as he woke up.

"Don, I have asked you repeatedly not to park that thing in my driveway!"

Don drove a sleek red sports car, all part of his macho image. The neighboring houses had driveways that were nearly side by side, and for some reason Don would often park in the Clarke's when his wife needed to get in and out of their own. Nobody would mind if Don simply moved the car when his wife left, but nine times out of ten he'd forget all about it and stay parked in the wrong driveway. Tommy never understood why Don couldn't park in the street like most people.

"Oh. I'm sorry, it slipped my mind," Don told her.

"I just got home from the store and I can't even pull in my own driveway to unload the bags!"

"Sorry, sorry," Don said again. "Calm down, would you?"

Mandy Clarke pushed a strand of hair from her face and put her hands on her hips.

"Calm down? I'm tired of this, Don!"

"Jesus, I said I was sorry."

Don looked over the attractive blonde standing beside him, his eyes gazing at her chest. He'd always had a bit of a thing for Mandy. What a great rack, Don thought to himself. The gears in his head slowly began to turn.

"Why are you always in such a mood, anyway?" he asked her. "You not getting it enough or what?"

Both Mandy and Tommy couldn't believe what they heard.

"Excuse me?" Mandy said, not sure if she heard him right.

"C'mon, sweetheart, I'm not blind. That little husband of yours... he comes home late, he leaves first thing in the morning. When's he got time to do you up right?"

Almost too shocked to speak, Mandy tried to stammer out a response. How could he be asking her such things?

"And when he does do it, he probably doesn't get the job done, am I right?"

"That's... that's none of your business," Mandy managed to say.

Don was right with his assumptions, but Mandy would never admit to it. She was incredibly embarrassed from this bizarre interrogation, but she was also feeling flushed as she thought about the aching between her legs. It had been so, so long since she'd gotten "done up right".

"Well, I say that's what you need, honey. A good fucking."

Listening from his room, Tommy couldn't believe what Don was saying. He was two seconds away from running downstairs and kicking this guy's ass, or at least giving it a good try.

Mandy was quiet for several moments. She stood there glaring at Don, her anger and her sexual frustration building by the second. Finally, she spoke in almost a whisper.

"Are you offering to help me?"

Tommy froze. What had she said? He could barely hear her.

"You bet," Don said, grinning.

Mandy stood there silently for a minute. She glanced towards Don's house.

"What about your wife?"

"Ahh, she's gone 'till tonight. Where's your kid?" Don asked.

"He'll be at class for another hour or so."

"Great."

Without another word Don reached down and pulled his cock out of his swimming trunks. Mandy looked at it and unconsciously licked her lips. She just stood there, staring at it like she couldn't look away.

"Suck it for me," Don told her.

Mandy hesitated.

"No... I..."

Don reached out and took her by the hand.

"C'mon, baby," he encouraged.

Mandy felt her knees getting weak. She was breathing hard and her pussy throbbed inside her jeans. She finally gave in and stepped towards Don, sinking to her knees next to his lawn chair. Tommy watched in total disbelief as his mother put her mouth around Don's cock and began to suck.

"Mmm. Yeah, suck that dick."

Mandy slurped and sucked so loudly that Tommy could hear the noises up in his room. He was nearly unable to comprehend what he was seeing. His mother was cheating on his father. She was sucking on this guy's dick. He was watching his mother give a blowjob!

Mandy continued bobbing her head over Don's cock. He put his hands into the blonde curls of her hair, pushing her head further down on him each time.

"Ohhh. Ohhh, fuck!" Don moaned.

Tommy had never imagined his mom doing anything remotely close to this. He knew she must have had sex to get pregnant, but other than that he never gave a shred of thought to her sex life. She was his mother, a paragon of virtue, not some cocksucking slut like various girls he knew at school.

But Tommy now knew that he was wrong. Not only was his mom sucking cock, it looked like she was good at it. It made him feel a little guilty, but he'd gotten incredibly hard from watching her. Tommy adjusted the curtains on his window, making sure he could still see out, but closing them enough that nobody would be able to see back in. He began stroking his cock again, his eyes trained on his mother as she slid her lips up and down the shaft of Don's hard-on.

"That's great, baby. Get up," Don told her.

Mandy and Don both stood up. Don kicked off his swim trunks while Mandy began undoing her jeans. Don pawed at her breasts as Mandy stepped out of her pants, leaving her in just her blouse and a thong. Don leaned her back onto the lawn chair and pulled her panties off.

"Get those titties out," he said. "You got a great pair, I can tell."

Tommy's eyes were as wide as saucers as his mother undid her blouse. She wasn't even able to take it off before Don immediately unhooked her bra. Tommy's mouth fell open as he saw his mother's naked breasts. He wasn't getting a great look, but from what he could see they were amazing.

Don apparently agreed as he greedily squeezed both breasts, briefly sucking a nipple. Mandy moaned softly.

"You want it, baby?"

"Yes. Please," she whispered.

"Tell me you want it."

"I want it. Please, fuck me!"

Don grinned and aimed his cock between Mandy's legs. She spread them open as Don made his way inside her, groaning as he pushed himself deeper.

"Oh! Oh, god!" Mandy cried.

Tommy had jerked off before to what he considered unusual material. A documentary on cheerleaders. A women's match on WWF wrestling. A Seinfeld repeat where Elaine looked particularly good. But he never imagined that he'd ever jerk off to the sight of his own mother getting fucked.

Don grunted as he repeatedly rammed his cock inside Mandy. She let out a moan with each thrust, trying to forget how terribly wrong this lewd session of adulterous fucking was. She held onto the sides of the lawn chair for support as Don continued slamming her.

Tommy watched his mother's face and bouncing breasts and couldn't take it anymore. With a low groan he shot his load into a few wadded up tissues, putting out a fair amount more than usual. Watching his mother had gotten him worked up.

Don began slowing his fucking strokes, already close to finishing himself.

"You ever take it in the ass?" he asked her.

"Yes... uh, no... I..."

"Which is it?" Don asked with a chuckle.

"We... we can't do that," she finally answered.

Don gave a shrug and began fucking her faster. After a few more thrusts he pulled out and shot several spurts of cum onto Mandy's stomach. He stood up and tried to catch his breath as Mandy looked up at him.

"I didn't cum yet," she said.

"Sorry, baby. Give me a few minutes and we can go again."

Mandy looked at her watch and suddenly snapped back into reality.

"Uh... no, I've gotta go."

She stood up and noticed the gobs of semen now running down her lower torso. Don tossed her a nearby hand towel and she wiped herself off.

"How about coming back tomorrow?" he asked.

"I... I don't know. I'm sorry."

Mandy quickly got dressed as Don walked back inside his house. Tommy hurried to the bathroom and flushed his used tissues, then sat in his room and waited to hear his mother come inside. After a few moments he heard the door slam, followed by the sounds of his mom bringing in grocery bags.

When the noises stopped, Tommy heard her coming upstairs. He remained seated on his bed, hoping she wouldn't come near his room. He heard her enter the bathroom and a minute later he could hear the shower running.

Tommy saw his chance. He couldn't let his mom know that he'd been home this entire time. He left his room and hurried past the bathroom, then quickly went downstairs and into the garage. He hopped on his bike and headed off down the street.

*************

Tommy rode around for a good half hour, using the time to think about what he had seen. As it was happening he had mainly felt shocked and surprised, but as he thought more and more about it, he got angry. Why was his mother cheating on his father? What Don said about his dad hardly being around was true, but Tommy had never considered that it was affecting their marriage.

But if she did have to cheat, why with Don? His mother couldn't stand Don. Was she really that hard-up for sex?

After those thoughts sunk in, Tommy began feeling something he hadn't expected: jealousy. Why would his mom stoop to fucking someone like Don when Tommy was around? His mom loved him, didn't she? If she was that desperate, why not ask him for help instead of whoring herself out to a guy she didn't even like? It almost seemed insulting.

Once he finished his ride, Tommy walked inside his house, wondering what his mother was doing. He headed upstairs and saw that her bedroom door was closed.

"Mom?" he called.

"Hi, Tommy. I'm in here."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, sweetie, I'm just not feeling that well. I'm going to lay down for a while, all right?"

"Okay, mom."

Tommy walked into his bedroom and flopped back down onto his bed. Surely his mother hadn't gotten sick all of a sudden. Maybe she was feeling guilty about what she'd done. Serves her right, he thought.

With little else to do, Tommy logged on to his computer to check his e-mail. About a half-hour later, while he was responding to a message, he heard his mother open her bedroom door and walk down the padded carpet towards his room.

"Tommy?" she called.

"Hi, mom."

Mandy walked inside his room and smiled. Tommy noticed she had changed her clothes, and was now wearing a long sleeved top and a loose skirt. She sat onto the bed beside him, ruffling his hair.

"How was school today?"

"Um... fine, mom." he said.

Tommy hadn't anticipated this reaction, but he was suddenly nervous sitting next to his mom. Worse yet, he could barely even look at her. Watching her with Don had moved her from "mom" to "hot chick" in the file cabinet of his mind. He felt as nervous as he'd be if a hot senior girl from the college was in his room.

"That's good to hear," she said.

"What did you do today?" Tommy asked. He always asked her that question, but on this day he instantly regretted it.

"Oh, nothing much. I went to the store earlier."

Nothing much? Tommy's mind went into overdrive. He was happy with the notion that his mother felt guilty about what she'd done, because at least she knew it was wrong. But now she was acting casually, as if nothing was different.

Mandy looked at her son and smiled. Tommy managed to smile back, but he was still turning the situation over in his mind.

"I thought I might go out later tonight," she told him. "Would you mind getting yourself some dinner?"

Tommy was in disbelief. Going out? Where did she think she was going? Not only wasn't she feeling guilty, she must be going out to do it again. Maybe she called Don from her room and arranged something. Yeah, that had to be it.

Then Tommy's mind started racing even faster. What if the incident earlier wasn't the first time she'd cheated on his dad? What if she does it all the time?

Tommy made up his mind. He had to put a stop to this, right then and there.

"Actually, mom, I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What's up?"

Tommy took a deep breath. He didn't want to beat around the bush, but then again he couldn't just blurt out that he'd seen her getting fucked.

"Well, I... I came home early today, mom."

Tommy thought his mom looked a little surprised, but she nodded as she waited to hear the rest.

"I was up here in my room and I..."

He stopped, hoping his mother could figure it out for herself, but she waited for him to continue.

"Mom, I could see outside. I saw what you were doing."

The news hit Mandy like a ton of bricks. Her breath caught in her throat and tears instantly welled up in her eyes. She hadn't expected to hear that. She figured he was telling her that he'd come home between classes earlier in the day, before she got back from the store. After all, she hadn't seen him when she came inside.

"Tommy, I'm so sorry," she began, putting her hand to her mouth as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I just..." Tommy started, trailing off. "Why, mom?"

Mandy wiped at her eyes and looked at her son.

"You're an adult now, Tommy, so I'm going to talk to you like one, okay?"

He nodded.

"What you saw earlier was wrong. I never meant for any of it to happen. And it won't happen, not ever again."

"With Don or with anybody?"

Mandy took a breath, trying to compose herself.

"Tommy, you know that your father is several years older than I am. Sometimes, when they get older, men don't think about sex as much. And with the way he works all the time, he's hardly ever home. And when he is, he's too tired to think about that. It's very hard for me sometimes."

Tommy had never considered any of this. He instantly felt badly for her.

"How long has it been since you and dad... you know?"

Mandy dropped her head, somewhat embarrassed. She did say she would talk to him like an adult, she remembered.

"It's been at least a year now. I know it's no excuse for what happened, but I... I wasn't thinking clearly. It's been so long since anyone's shown interest in me that I just lost control of myself."

"But what about tonight? Are you going out with Don?"

"Oh, honey, no. I was going to meet Pam from my office for a drink."

Tommy realized that he'd been way off on that one. Mandy took her son's hand into her own.

"I am so sorry that you saw that, Tommy. I can't imagine what you must have been thinking. And to witness your mother doing something like that, oh, Jesus."

Mandy started to cry openly, unable to keep herself together any longer. Tommy scooted next to her on the bed and hooked his arm around her waist in a half-hug. She buried her head into her son's shoulder, her tears soaking the collar of his shirt.

"It's okay, mom."

Tommy held her for a few minutes as she cried. He felt awful for having said anything, for making her feel this badly. Maybe he should have kept it to himself.

A few moments later Mandy lifted her head and wiped her face.

"Thank you for understanding, sweetie," she told him.

"I won't tell dad about any of this, mom. I promise."

Mandy smiled at him and rubbed his arm.

"Thank you."

She took a few breaths, trying to compose herself again. Everything seemed to be okay, but Tommy had one lingering question he still wanted to know. He wasn't sure how to ask, but they had been talking pretty bluntly. He decided to say it.

"Mom? I... how come you..."

"What, honey?"

"Well, if you were feeling that lonely, why didn't you say anything to me?"

"What do you mean?"

Tommy chose his words carefully.

"I mean, you didn't have to do that with Don the way you did. If you'd said something to me, maybe I could have..."

"Oh. Oh, Tommy."

Mandy smiled with a soft laugh as she took her son's hand.

"That's so sweet of you to say, but... you're my son, Tommy. It's not right."

"Well, neither is what happened with Don before."

Mandy started to respond, but she realized Tommy had her with that one.

"Do you love him, mom?"

"No, I don't love him."

"You love me, don't you?"

"Of course I do, sweetie. But..."

She trailed off, looking at her son. He was so sweet, so caring. Imagine a young man offering to please his mother sexually if she needed it.

"It's wrong no matter what you do, so I just didn't see why you wouldn't ask me before some jerk like him."

Mandy smiled and stroked his face. A small voice in the back of her head told her that maybe it wouldn't be so bad, fucking her handsome young son. But Mandy knew she'd need a long time to get used to that idea. Still, the thought had excited her somewhat.

Tommy looked back at his mother in a way he'd never looked at her before. He noticed her soft inviting breasts swaying slightly under her shirt. He noticed the smooth tan legs under her skirt. He didn't just want to help her, he knew. He wanted her. Seeing his mom sucking cock, seeing her getting fucked, it must have warped his mind. But Tommy didn't care.

Tommy glanced at her legs and saw her skirt resting above her knee. He remembered what she had told Don when they finished, that she hadn't cum yet. She still needed it, he thought to himself.

"Mom, I..."

"What is it, honey?"

"I just want to make you feel good."

He looked into his mom's beautiful blue eyes and took a deep breath. In a flash he shot his hands up her skirt, grabbing at the first hint of material. Before Mandy had time to react, he stood up off the bed and yanked her lacy, white panties down to her knees.

"Tommy!" she cried.

Tommy dropped to his knees on the floor by his bed and pushed his mother's legs apart as she struggled. He knew she wasn't going to suddenly accept whatever he was about to do, so he had to act fast. He tugged her panties off the rest of the way while holding her legs in place.

"What are you doing?!" Mandy demanded, trying in vain to force her legs shut.

Pushing her skirt up, Tommy got his first close-up view of his mother's pussy. The soft pink skin was just begging to be touched. She was neatly shaved on the sides, with a mass of blonde curls on top. Tommy could have stared at it all day, but he tore himself away and quickly began lapping at her slit.