Tommy Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh! Ohhh, Tommy, noooo!" Mandy cried.

Despite her cries of protest, Mandy stopped trying to keep her legs closed. Half in shock, half knowing how desperately she needed it, Mandy sat frozen in place and allowed her son to freely probe her pussy.

Tommy smiled as he realized that she was letting him do it. He had gone down on girls before and considered himself a fairly decent pussy licker. He licked his mother from bottom to top, starting just above her asshole and ending at her clit. He licked her fast with only the tip, then went slower and more deliberate with the entire width of his tongue.

"Tom... Tommy! Oh my god!" Mandy moaned. She shuddered with pleasure and fell back onto his bed.

Tommy slipped his tongue inside his mother's pussy, twisting and twirling it around. Mandy groaned and grabbed at her son's hair, almost trying to force his head farther between her legs. Tommy licked up the soft folds of her pussy lips and then stopped, looking up at his mother.

"Oh, Tommy, don't stop!"

"Do you like it, mom?"

"Yes, baby. I love it!"

Tommy grinned and dove back in for more. He spread her lips apart with his fingers and drove his tongue inside her as deep as he could get it. Mandy shuddered again and raised her knees up, giving Tommy even more access to her glistening slit. He lapped at her hole like a drinking puppy, tasting the juices that were practically spilling out of her.

Tommy then moved to her clit and began softly batting it back and forth with his tongue. Mandy let out a deep moan and started squeezing her breasts through her shirt. Tommy continued licking and then inserted two fingers inside her. He fucked her with his fingers, feeling the hot wetness of her pussy as it gripped back at him.

Making his final move, Tommy put his lips around his mom's swollen clit and began lightly sucking it as he drove his fingers in and out of her. Mandy squealed with pleasure and cried out as Tommy sucked her.

"Ohhhh my god! Oh, Tommy!"

Tommy kept working on her, wanting more than anything to bring his mother to orgasm. Girls his own age tended to finish as soon as he started working on their clit. He worried that maybe he wasn't doing something right this time. Remembering another technique that had worked on a few girls, he gradually slowed down his licking and then stopped.

"Roll over, mom."

"Wh... what?" Mandy asked, having fully enjoyed the job he'd been doing.

"Get up on your knees," he instructed.

Dazed and somewhat dizzy, Mandy did as her son requested and rolled onto her stomach with her knees under her. Tommy lifted his mother's skirt up over her ass and nearly came in his pants. What a sight! His mom had the nicest ass he'd ever seen, and there it was, pointed right at him.

Still on his knees, Tommy leaned in and licked his mother's upper thighs, then moved towards the toned cheeks of her ass. Mandy moaned as Tommy gave her butt a solid squeeze and licked at her pussy from behind.

Normally Tommy would slide his head underneath the girl's hips, looking up at her and eating her pussy from that position. But he just couldn't pull himself away from the view of his mom's ass. He spread her cheeks apart with his hands, exposing her little pink asshole.

Tommy had never done this before, usually thinking it was gross, but it was as if he was being drawn to it like a moth to a lightbulb. Slowly and softly he put his tongue at the base of his mother's pussy and licked up the crack of her ass.

Mandy shook with pleasure. She couldn't believe what her son was doing. Tommy couldn't possibly know that she liked having her asshole played with, Mandy thought to herself. But nobody had ever actually licked her there before. It was driving her crazy.

"Ohhhh, shit!" Mandy cried.

Taking her response as a good sign, Tommy grabbed his mother's hips from behind and zeroed in on her asshole, licking it just like he'd done to her pussy. His fears of it being gross were put to rest since his mother was very clean and hygienic. And to his surprise Tommy tasted a good deal of pussy juice, since it had run down to her ass while she was on her back. Tommy took another big squeeze of her ass and gave it a slap.

"Do you like this too, mom?"

"Ohhhh, fuck, yes!"

Tommy happily continued. He licked up and down her asshole, sometimes fast and sometimes slow, as Mandy encouraged him between her cries of ecstacy. He stopped briefly and watched as his mother's puckered hole throbbed and twitched in enjoyment. Finally, Tommy plunged two fingers back into her pussy and finger-fucked her while he licked her ass.

"Unnnnhhh! Ohhhhhh!" Mandy cried.

She humped her hips backwards as if she was getting fucked, and Tommy had to fight to stay in position. But he hung with her and worked both his mother's holes as Mandy finally felt her release on it's way.

"Ohhhh, shit! Ohh, mommy's gonna cum, Tommy! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!"

Tommy stayed with her as Mandy reached her orgasm, shaking and moaning wildly while she bucked on the bed. He could feel her pussy spasm around his fingers as he pumped them in and out. After a few moments, Mandy stopped moving and Tommy fell back onto his butt on the floor. Panting like a dog in heat, Mandy rolled over and collapsed onto her back.

"Oh, Tommy. Oh my god. That was..."

"I'm glad you liked it, mom," he said with a grin, her juices smeared around his mouth.

"I did like it, baby, but... oh, that was so wrong."

Tommy grimaced, having hoped that he'd gotten her past that. But as soon as Mandy's orgasm ended, she felt the guilt building up inside her.

"It's not wrong, mom, if it makes you feel good."

Lacking the effort or reasoning to argue, Mandy just sat up onto the edge of the bed. With shaky knees, Tommy rose to his feet in front of her. Mandy blinked as she realized she was face to face with the large bulge in her son's pants.

Tommy looked down and saw his mother's eyes fixed on his cock. An excited chill ran up his spine.

"Mom, will you... will you help me, too?"

"Oh, Tommy... oh, I don't know..." she protested.

"Please, mom?"

Tommy undid the button on his pants and quickly unzipped the zipper. Mandy wanted to get up and leave, but she almost felt hypnotized as she watched her son step out of his pants. She wanted to see it, she realized.

Tommy didn't disappoint her. He pulled down his briefs, exposing his hard cock to his mother.

"Ohhh."

Mandy let out a small gasp at the sight of it. Her own son's boner was just inches from her face, how had she let things go this far?

Tommy's cock twitched as Mandy stared at it. It wasn't the biggest one she'd ever seen, but it would certainly serve him well. She felt an odd sense of pride as she realized that her son's dick was bigger than Don's. She remembered thinking when she saw Don's cock that it's true what they say about men who buy sports cars.

Tommy looked down at her with puppy dog eyes, the look he usually gave her when he wanted something. Usually that meant money, or the latest toy back when he was younger, but never did he think that one day he'd be asking her for a blowjob.

Mandy looked up at her son's face and decided to give in. After what he'd just done, she had to return the favor. His poor cock looked like it was going to explode. She knew she'd feel terrible afterwards, but she pushed those thoughts out of her mind. He had gotten her off, she would get him off, and that would be the end of it.

"Tommy," she said quietly, "you can't tell anyone about this."

"Of course not, mom. I'll never tell."

Mandy turned her attention back to his cock. Tentatively, she reached out her hand and wrapped her fingers around it. Tommy let out a low moan as Mandy gripped his hard-on, feeling the girth and the warmth in her hand. She began slowly sliding her hand up and down his shaft, watching the head of his cock swell even larger as she did.

"Ohh, that feels good, mom," Tommy told her.

"I'm glad, sweetie."

Slightly ashamed at what she was allowing herself to do, Mandy lowered her head towards her son's cock and took it into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it, just wanting to get a feel for it before she went any further. Instinctively, her tongue began swirling around his pulsing cock head, and Tommy groaned with delight.

Little by little Mandy took more of his cock into her mouth, forcing her face closer to his body. She couldn't believe how good he tasted, how salty-sweet her son's cock was. Her tongue slid all around his shaft, painting his cock with a heavy coat of spit. With no more preparations needed, Mandy went for broke and started sucking.

"Ohhhh! Ohhh, yeah, mom!"

Almost in total disbelief, Tommy watched his cock sliding in and out of his mother's mouth. He couldn't believe she was doing it. She was actually sucking his dick! He started wondering how many moms in the world blew their sons, and how many sons licked and sucked their mother's holes to make them cum. Maybe they were the first and only.

The sounds of wet sucking and slurping filled Tommy's bedroom as Mandy's lips slid up and down the length of his cock. Mandy had always liked giving head, and even her guilt over doing it to her son wasn't dampening her enjoyment. In fact, she realized that she was enjoying it far more than she should be.

Tommy kept his eyes locked on his mother, watching her gobble his cock. He heard her making soft moaning sounds as she sucked. She was enjoying it too, he noticed. But Tommy knew it wasn't going to last very long. Getting a blowjob from his mother was too much for him to handle.

Apparently sensing that his release was imminent, Mandy stopped sucking and spiraled her hand around Tommy's cock, jacking him off as she looked up at him.

"Are you getting close, baby?"

"I don't think it'll be much longer," Tommy told her.

Mandy popped his cock back into her mouth, still working him with her hand while she sucked. Tommy put his hands into his mom's hair and softly guided her head. He began rocking his hips to meet her, pushing his cock even further into her mouth.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum!"

Mandy thought about jerking him off the rest of the way, but she had already come this far. Why not end it properly? Besides, she knew had to get a taste, a reward for her excellent cocksucking.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhh, here it comes, mom!"

Tommy's cock erupted with several shots of thick, gooey cum. Mandy instantly felt the warm blasts filling her mouth and covering her tongue. She continued to jack his cock while swallowing his load, feeling it slide down her throat as she tried to coax out as much of the hot spunk as she could.

"Unnnnnggghhhh! Ohhh, yeah."

After what seemed like a solid minute, Tommy's cock finally stopped spewing. Completely spent, he fell over onto his bed beside his mother. Mandy wiped the leftover cum from around her lips and licked it off her finger.

"Holy shit, mom. You swallowed it and everything."

Mandy turned those words over in her head. She had swallowed it. She sucked her own son's cock and swallowed his big load of cum. And what's worse, she had loved doing it. Was there something wrong with her? Was she really this deprived? The guilt flooded back, just as she had anticipated.

"That was great," Tommy told her, reaching up to touch her shoulder.

"I'm glad you liked it, Tommy. But..."

Mandy pushed his hand aside and stood up. She bent down to pick her panties up off the floor, then walked to the door.

"I'm sorry, I need to be alone for a while," she said as she left.

Tommy sighed and rolled over on his bed. He heard his parents' bedroom door close from down the hall. He really thought getting her to suck his dick was the final hurdle. Why was she having such a hard time with this, he wondered.

Tommy looked down at his still semi-rigid cock, which was now smeared with his mom's lipstick. He would give her the space she needed for the moment, but he fully intended on seeing this carried out all the way. Come hell or high water, he was going to fuck his mother.

*************

Once he recovered from his mom's amazing blowjob, Tommy finished his e-mails and shut off his computer. He headed downstairs and turned on the TV, flipping around the channels for a while. His parents' bedroom was directly above their TV room, and he knew he'd be able to hear from downstairs if his mother got out of bed.

But after nearly an hour, Tommy hadn't heard any signs of movement. It was now late in the afternoon and, having skipped lunch, Tommy decided to make something to eat. He figured his mom was probably hungry, too. Since it would be a good ice breaker, Tommy whipped up a few sandwiches for the both of them. He placed the food on a tray and began carrying it up the stairs when he heard the phone ring.

Tommy stopped and wondered which phone he could get to the quickest, but after the second ring the phone was quiet. Maybe his mom picked it up, he thought. Tommy continued up the stairs and walked towards his parents' bedroom. Stopping at the door, he set down the tray and knocked lightly.

"Mom?"

To Tommy's surprise, his mother opened the door a crack. She was standing right there on the opposite side.

"Hi, Tommy. Go to your room, okay? I want to talk to you."

Tommy nodded and headed down the hall, leaving the food behind. He sat on his bed and waited. After a minute he heard his mother walking towards his room.

Mandy stepped into her son's bedroom and smiled as she walked over and sat beside him on the bed. Tommy's cock hardened almost instantly as he flashed back to the sight of his mother sucking him, and to the sounds of her swallowing the cum he'd unloaded in her mouth.

Mandy wasn't sure how to begin. She wanted to tell Tommy what she'd been thinking about, how she had turned the situation over again and again in her mind. She simply couldn't go on without sex any longer, and her handsome young son was the answer to her problems. It was wrong, yes, but Tommy had been right. How was it any worse than doing it with someone else? Tommy was an adult now, she wasn't harming an innocent child. It seemed perfectly reasonable.

But Mandy had still been unable to make up her mind. She'd almost been waiting for some kind of sign when the phone ringing had interrupted her thoughts.

After a few moments of silence, Tommy finally spoke.

"Who was on the phone, mom?"

"Your father."

"Oh."

"He helped me make up my mind about something, which is what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Okay. What did he say?"

"He said he wouldn't be home until late tonight. That I shouldn't wait up for him."

Tommy paused, not sure why she'd need to talk to him about that. His dad always came home late.

"So what did you make up your mind about?"

"Well. This..."

The beautiful blonde smiled at her son and laid back onto the bed, spreading open her legs. She hadn't put her panties back on, and she tugged her skirt up enough to make sure Tommy could see her wet, swollen pussy. He gasped as his eyes locked onto it.


"Oh, yeah, mom. Can I lick it again? I'll make you cum really good."

"I know you will, baby."

Once again Tommy quickly dropped to his knees on the floor by his bed, shoving his face back between his mother's legs. Mandy gasped as she felt his tongue flicking up and down her slit, parting her lips and darting in and out of her.

Tommy couldn't believe it was happening again. After several deep licks up the length of her pussy, he rubbed his fingers over her opening, getting them nice and wet so he could put them inside her.

"Ohhhh, Tommy! Ohhhhhhhh!"

Mandy felt Tommy's fingers sliding in and out of her pussy as he began licking her clit. She had never been serviced as well as he did it. She made a note in the back of her mind to ask him where he'd gotten so much practice at going down on girls.

Tommy could tell by his mother's breathing that she was nearing her climax. This was the point of no return. She would never be able to turn down a good fucking when she was this hot.

Quickly, Tommy stood up and went for his fly, taking off his pants. Mandy sat up on her elbows and watched as her son's cock sprang out at her. She knew what he was thinking.

"It's okay, sweetie. I want you to fuck me. Slow down."

Tommy grinned. She was going to let him do it. He pulled off his shirt and threw it behind him.

"But come here first."

Mandy sat up as Tommy leaned in towards her. They met in a kiss, a hot mix of wet lips and tongues. Mandy moaned softly as she swirled her tongue around inside her son's mouth. Almost unconsciously, drawing on his back-seat dating experiences, Tommy reached out and got his first feel of his mother's soft breasts. A moment later they separated.

"Ooh, you're a great kisser, too," she told him.

Tommy withdrew his hand from her chest, but Mandy took him by the wrist and guided his hands back to her spongy tits. Tommy's cock throbbed harder than it ever had as he squeezed her large breasts through her shirt.

"You like 'em, don't you?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah."

"I bet you wanna see 'em, huh?" she asked.

Tommy could barely manage a nod in response. Mandy pulled up her shirt and tossed it aside, leaving just her white, lace bra between Tommy and her full C cups. Even inside her bra, her tits were the most incredible thing Tommy had ever seen. He slowly reached out towards them.

"You can do it. It's okay," she told him.

Tommy took a big squeeze of her left breast as Mandy moaned and arched her back. Carefully, he reached around behind her and undid the clasp of her bra. He slid the straps off her shoulders and fully exposed his mother's breasts. Tommy immediately felt light-headed, as all the blood in his body seemed to rush straight to his cock. He'd never been so hard in his life.

"What do you think?" Mandy asked.

Tommy couldn't even speak.

"I'll take that as a good sign," she said with a laugh.

Mandy laid back onto the bed as Tommy leaned over her, squeezing and sucking her tits. Her large nipples stuck out like thick pencil erasers, and Tommy moved back and forth between them, sucking each one as his hands kneaded her breasts.

"Ooh, that feels so good," Mandy told him.

"Can I... can I fuck you now, mom?" Tommy asked hesitantly.

"You sure can, baby."

Mandy reached down to take off her skirt, but Tommy stopped her.

"I like the way it looks on you, mom."

Mandy smiled and opened her legs as Tommy pushed her skirt up, making sure he had plenty of access to her pussy.

"Give it to me, Tommy," she encouraged as she scooted her hips towards the edge of the bed.

Tommy guided his cock to his mother's swollen, pink opening. He was going to do it. He was going to fuck her!

"Here we go, mom."

Tommy pushed the head of his cock through the soft, pink folds of her pussy. Mandy let out a contented groan as her pussy spread open. She was tighter than Tommy had anticipated. Inch by inch he continued sliding himself inside her, filling his mother with his thick cock.

"Ohhh, baby! Oh, shit!" Mandy cried. "Fuck me, Tommy!"

Tommy did as his mother asked. He slid his cock out of her until just the head was left inside, then shoved it back in as he began a steady pace of fucking.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, yeah!" Mandy moaned.

Tommy's eyes were fixed on his mother's breasts as they bounced in rhythm to his strokes. The large globes bounced up, down, and off the sides of each other, with her eraser-like nipples making little circles in the air all the while. He had never seen anything quite so amazing.

Likewise, Mandy's eyes ran up and down her son's body. What a stud he's turned into, she thought. She hadn't seen him with his shirt off in a few years. He had obviously been working out. His muscles were flexing and shining with sweat as he worked.

Tommy finally looked away from his mom's tits and their eyes met. They both smiled.