Tommy Finds a Lovely Woman

Story Info
An older guy and woman heat up in camper van.
9.3k words
4.52
53.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Tommy Crago looked through bloodshot eyes at the hard-eyed blonde as she berated him for not being ready to do again and said what a fucking waste of time he was because she wanted to rumble till morning.

Looking at the beside clock Tommy saw it was only 9:45 and was hugely relieved the 27-year old, young enough to be his daughter, was ready to cart her over-demanding pussy home. Who at his age wish to fuck all night, um in reality?

"Don't bother about getting up," Donna-Marie said as she stuffed her panties, bra, stockings and shoes into her backpack. "I'll see myself out."

"Don't forget to ensure the door locks."

"Up yours grandpa," said the ungrateful bitch who'd devoured a seventy-buck lobster at the restaurant and had emptied a full bottle of champagne.

Tommy had picked her up in a bar, although thinking back he decided she'd made the play. She'd called herself Anastasia but when he'd laughed and said bullshit she'd said no her name was Donna-Marie. He had no idea if that were true and she'd not offered a surname but did it matter? Did it ever matter?

Next day Tommy awoke without his usual morning erection... Donna-Marie in two fucks had drained a fortnight's vitality from him. Er until he next saw a good pair of tits. And hour later a woman from Follow the Sun Tours called and said in a voice that sounded young enough to be his granddaughter, "Mr Crago I see from our records it's three and a half years since we sent you and Mrs Crago anywhere. I think it's time you looked at our travel options that could interest you guys."

"Think what you like. Mrs Crago died two years ago. Thank you for calling," he said, snapping his phone shut. Cheeky bitch.

Ten minutes later he took a call from the South Pacific manager of Follow the Sun Tours.

"Mr Crago we apologize for Katie our trainee's blunder. It was unforgivable."

He replied it was okay. "She wasn't to know."

"Oh Mr Crago, how generous of you. We have a South Pacific special at a discount of 15% running this month but in view of the aforesaid embarrassment over your late wife, may I offer you a discount of 50% on all travel and land travel you book through us providing you commit within ten days from today."

"Okay."

"I'm Lara Sweetman. Where would you like to go Mr Cargo?"

"I haven't a clue. You book me somewhere for fourteen days including flights and call back for a time when I can call to finalize."

"Oh Mr Crago. How wonderful. I'll do you proud."

She had a lovely voice. Tommy thought if she only fucked once before sleep and once in the morning he could be really interested. He then thought probably she was a pregnant church usher so that thought took a dive.

Two weeks later Tommy arrived at Christchurch in the South Island of New Zealand, very tired and disoriented. He went to the hotel after the overnight flight and slept all day, woke for dinner followed by an hour's walk that left him with good impressions. He then watched some forgettable TV and then slept till dawn. It was late spring and the birds were nesting and no doubt the hems of women's skirts and dresses were rising higher and necklines would be scooped lower. He associated that trend with spring.

Tommy had breakfast on the terrace and saw a woman in black look in his direction. She'd been on the same flight from Chicago to LA and again on the flight from LA to New Zealand. Was she an assassin for CIA or a relentless IRS officer?

He nodded and the rude bitch looked away without responding.

She looked under his age; he was fifty-five and retired for two years, thanks to the wealth he'd inherited from Trudy, his second wife, who'd aged thirty-seven had been killed during a supermarket hold-up. Silly bitch. Instead of handing over loot she'd kneed the thug crowding her in the balls and as he fell stuck him fatally behind the ear with the metal cash box she was refusing to hand over. His accomplice almost removed Trudy's head, giving her both barrels of a shotgun. Tommy had been at home cleaning the toilets but according to media reports the murderer then fell to the ground blubbering. Two supermarket managers seized and held him till the police arrived. Trudy was posthumously hailed as a heroine and the supermarket and its insurers paid out heaps into her estate, with Tommy being the sole beneficiary.

He had really missed Trudy for the first eighteen months but now he was chasing sluts, her memory had faded considerably.

The campervan company's pick-up bus arrived and the woman in black was seated just in front of Tommy but failed to acknowledge him as a fellow traveler. He wondered if she were a marriage counselor who ignored unaccompanied men.

At the office of the campervan company the woman behind the counter looked at the final two clients, checked her list and turning a little pale said "Jesus."

Tommy thought that was an unlikely name for a woman in black or her city of origin.

"We've screwed up. We're one campervan short."

The woman gave Tommy and the woman she introduced to him as Mrs Laurel King a cup of coffee and asked them to sort out who'd have the campervan. There was a run on rental vehicles because of the huge international event at the alpine tourist resort of Queenstown. Therefore it was unlikely another camper could be found in Christchurch during the next few days. One of then could hire a car and a tent.

Rather than sit in silence Tommy asked the fellow American, "Where do you come from?"

"Rockford Illinois. What about you?"

"Vandalia."

"Is that in the Deep South?"

"It's about 250 miles south of you, a one and a half hour drive in from St Lois."

"Then it's in Illinois?"

"Yes it was an early capitol of the state. How do you expect to find your way around New Zealand if you don't know you way round your home state?"

"God you are rude. I navigate on a need to know basis but it do know my way round in the north according to where relatives live and where department stores are located."

Tommy grinned.

She almost scowled and said, "You are one of those men who sneer at women who are interested in shopping aren't you?"

"No it's just that I'm an admirer of the female logic."

She looked at him closely and he smiled innocently.

Tommy sighed and said he would take a car and tent.

"You seem quite nice. Do you snore?"

"Can't say I've heard myself do that."

She nodded and asked did he pass wind excessively.

"Only on the John."

Tommy remained silent, guessing what she was thinking.

Finally she said, "I'm willing to share."

He was ready with his answer. "What about the embarrassment of watching me undress?"

She looked him straight in the eye and said, "If I see something I haven't seen before I'd be surprised."

Tommy held her gaze and they both ended up grinning. They stood and returned to the counter.

As they left the depot Laurel said, "To tell you this truth this is a godsend. I could make myself partly paralyzed just by thinking of driving one of these things."

"Then you would have been."

"Been what?"

"Terrified when driving one of these things. You'd set yourself up for failure."

Laurel thought about that. "Like many men you appear to talk in shorthand but what you have just said makes absolute sense to me. I have been a nurse most of my working life, working mostly in accident and emergency but for the past six years I've managed a post-operative facility for infirm patients, mostly the elderly. I was going fine till six months ago when my husband deserted me."

"Going off with your best friend?"

"No his best friend, a guy."

"Oh shit."

She smiled thinly. "I suffered a confidence collapse and resigned my post. I have come out of it and decided to come here on a solo adventure to boost my confidence and independence and here I am, having just taken a huge risk by teaming up with a stranger."

Tommy grinned and said that could be to her advantage.

She smiled and reaching across grabbed his ear lobe and waggled it.

He now felt very much aligned with Mrs Laurel King who yawned and was soon dozing as he headed north up the coast. She'd said to go anywhere he wanted so he'd decided to stick to his planned itinerary. First over-night stop was Hanmer Springs, a fairly easy two-hour 'shakedown' drive two hours away. The South Island was marginally larger than Illinois at 58,384 sq mi but the island was much more mountainous with plains confined to coastal areas.

He glanced at his dozing companion. Her hair was colored in three shades of brown and her chops were a little meaty but she was still good looking and he felt if she gave him the opportunity he could bring sparkle to her hazel eyes. The mouth was pleasantly large, good for kissing and anything else she had in mind.

The boobs were the bouncy type.

Yummy.

The belly was showing age roundness as was her ass and she appeared to have beautifully shaped legs.

Her personality was only just beginning to emerge. That ear waggle indicated she was not afraid to demonstrate emotion when she allowed herself to ride with the flow. For a woman she was taking an extraordinary risk embarking on a closely confined tour with a male stranger. Tommy resolved not to disappoint her.

"Laurel," he called, shaking her gently by the shoulder, resisting the urge to see it she would be thrilled to have been shaken awake with him wobbling a boob.

"Oh hi. Where are we?"

"Outside a café at the rural servicing town of Amberley, an hour from the airport. We have been driving through some very picturesque countryside with mountains to the west. I thought you shouldn't miss any more of it so have stopped for coffee and we'll take a short walk."

They arrived at the resort town of Hanmer Springs and obtained a fully serviced parking pad under trees.

"Look to save awkward situations when other travelers talk to us why don't you call yourself Laurel Crago?"

"Good idea except why don't you call yourself Thomas King?"

"And remind you of your jerk of a husband?"

Laurel blanched and said Laurel Crago was fine. "Um what is the situation about sex?"

"I'm glad you brought that up. Is that what you were thinking when dozing?"

Laurel's color was back, actually a little excessively.

He smiled and her lips parted, so he kissed her.

"Oh you kiss so beautifully," she cooed.

So they kissed again for confirmation.

"Let's discuss sleeping arrangements," Tommy said manfully, taking the leadership role.

"I would be happy to sleep with you but if you wish sleeping as singles on the sofas would be all right I suppose. I was, er, thinking of comfort."

"Okay and what about... what about... um?"

She smiled. "Sex? You can do whatever you wish... um within reason."

Tommy swallowed and thought she did well to hold back her laugh to avoid embarrassing him.

The camp receptionist had suggested they hire cycles and bike down to the pools and possibly have dinner there. They liked that idea.

Laurel had her back to Tommy as she changed into her swimsuit but he could see her tits were large enough to swing when she bent over. He looked down her ass and saw the lips of a trimmed pussy.

Oh yummy. He smacked down a growing erection as he pulled on his swim shorts and then dressed into jeans and a polo and tied a light jacket round his waist.

Laurel stepped up to him after pulling on her jeans and kissed him. This time Tommy was brave enough to run a hand over a tit.

"Oooh," Laura said. "It's quite a while since a guy has done that to me. Shall we look at the rising nipple?"

"Yeah," Tommy said thickly.

"Say please."

"Yes please."

She smiled and said so she had a man prepared to beg for it?

Rather than reply to that nonsense Tommy slipped off the shoulder strap of her swimsuit and after examining the nipple glanced at Laurel, who was looking at him big-eyed. So he bent and sucked it and felt her arm go behind his head and push him into it tighter.

"Let's fuck," she whispered.

He locked the door and pulled across the curtains to block off the driving cab windscreen and by the time he reached the sofa Laurel had shed her jeans and swimsuit and was on her back teasing a tit and her pussy.

He ripped off his clothes and placed a growing erection against her lips.

"Do you think you need a condom?" she squeaked, shaking in excitement.

"No," he said firmly.

She licked his tip and gradually swallowed some of his dick while he fiddled with her tits.

Before long Laurel pulled off his dick, freeing it with a plop, and she said, "Feed it into me now Tommy. I really want it."

Tommy happily obliged, almost gloating as she steered it in. When fully docked he began kissing her and Laurel soon had her tongue probing into his mouth.

He was overjoyed. She was an incredibly good fuck and hadn't objected when he pushed a wet little finger into her asshole and brought her to a massive climax that left her red-faced and panting as her pulled out and splattered over her tits and belly.

"Omigod, that was so beautiful," she wheezed, dabbing sweat off her face. "I feel like I'm a woman again rather than a complaining, and unsmiling dummy."

"Well you can have it as much as you wish," Tommy said, wiping his cum off her while forgetting about that much young fuck-machine Anna-Marie who'd recently depleted him when she looked not even warmed up.

"Oooh," Laurel cooed in appreciation.

During coming days they went on to Kaikoura about two hours north and went whale watching and then round near the top of the island and spent a night in the wine-making region of Marlborough and then spent three nights in the equally attractive tourist region of Nelson and then down the very rugged and picturesque West Coast that reminded Laurel a little of the coastline from San Francisco north.

Tommy was having such a delightful time that he changed Laurel's flight home to coincide with his and upgraded her ticket to be with him in business class. The campervan hire firm extended their hire term.

After visiting the Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers they continued south and camped without facilities and later crossed the Southern Alps via Haast and heading southwards again went through mountainous and lake country and reached Wanaka on the edge of Lake Wanaka, an acclaimed tourist town.

Despite it being late spring there was plenty of snow and Tommy took Laurel for her first time on skis and after four hours she was doing quite okay on the gentler inclines of Treble Cone. He then went off to find some more challenging skiing while she rested in a café, sipping wine.

"Oh darling that was such..." Laurel stopped abruptly, the bit of sunburn and wine-flushed cheeks being deepened by an embarrassed flush.

"Darling is cool... I rather like it darling," said Tommy, pausing before biting into his lamb burger.

"Oh."

"Please continue."

"Omigod, I so much love skiing. It tested me terribly and eventually I felt I was getting the hang of it and you were so wonderfully patient with me and many times you saved me from falling heavily. You were so heroic."

"And you looked the best fuck I've ever seen on skis, more or less," Tommy grinned and bit into his burger again, thinking Christ why aren't American's big into eating lamb burgers for decent variety.

* * *

Laurel looked at Tommy as from the warmth of the café he eyed passing skiers coming off the mountain, most of them colorfully dressed and they included seniors and of course kids who should be at school. She knew what was happening to her... she was falling in love.

It had happened the second night in Nelson when they were watching the colors of sunset and Tommy had placed and arm around her, as he'd done many times before, but that time when she snuggled against him she'd felt supremely content and gave a secret smile. She felt a tenderness that had long gone from her life and she welcomed its return. She wished she could have told him about it but she was anxious not to put him into flight.

Tommy sipped coffee and she finished her wine.

"I'd love it if you really learned to ski," Tommy said looking at three couples in a group looking ever so happy, their emotions showing.

Laurel almost choked. Oh god, Tommy was sounding as if he were thinking a longer-term relationship. She knew he was four years her senior. He was what she'd call ruggedly handsome, with plenty of lines on his face and a bald spot was beginning to show through his thinning fair hair. But the good news was he was virile and interesting and thought and talked like a younger man rather than an ageing man worrying about an uncertain future. His blue eyes could send shivers through her when she was sure he was thinking sex, um with her, and she considered him just a shade slippery but basically honest. He'd earned a black tick when he'd shoved a finger into her ass that first time without seeking consent.

She decided to take the risk. "I'm very happy being in your company Tommy and we have had a wonderful time since leaving on this great journey."

"What has been the best thing?"

The scenery of course and the great areas of wilderness and just how isolated one could feel in New Zealand because it was so sparsely populated. But she guessed that wasn't what he wanted to hear.

Laurel framed her reply confidently. "The best thing for me has been the fucking."

Tommy looked at her and his eyes appeared to bulge a little.

"Really?"

She nodded and said he must think she was awful.

"Oh yeah," he said, positively leering.

Laurel told herself she'd hit a home run.

They'd returned all the hired gear and later back into their park-like full-serviced camping site Tommy smiled as Laurel pulled the curtains across although it was only 4:15.

"What do you wish to do?" she said innocently.

"I'll make up the bed."

"I was hoping you'd think that," she said, snaking a hand round him to squeeze his ass.

Tommy was surprised to find just how wet Laurel was as the foreplay had not been excessive. They fucked missionary lazily and then she climbed on to her hands and knees and said, "Take my little hole."

Keenly interested Tommy had to frown and say, "I should use a condom."

"Darling look under the tea towel on the bench."

He found a tube of lube and condoms.

"Be gentle with me Tommy. It has been a long, long time since I've had a dick in there. Lube my fingers."

Tommy was only too happy to oblige and eventually Laurel had the orifice widened to accommodate her three fingers and the gap looked pliant and relaxed.

She pulled out her fingers and said, "It's all yours."

Once Tommy had his dick inside quite some distance and she'd ceased puffing and was relaxing, he began to work up-tempo and lengthen the thrusts. Soon she was grunting and pushing back and they were away until they collapsed into a towering crescendo after she bashed her clit into submission with good timing and screamed at him to ejaculate.

They lay back puffing, she snuggling against him and she confided, "I imagined your semen seeping out of my ass."

"Good for you," he laughed and squeezed her affectionately.

* * *

After that first anal excursion, as far as Tommy was concerned they were full-on lovers.

Their second week was spent driving up the North Island and they loved the volcanic-thermal activity at Rotorua and learning a bit about the native Maori culture, spending a night on Waiheke Island in the gulf just out from the country's biggest city of Auckland and then the light-hearted banter of pretending they were part of a racing crew on a former America's Cup class yacht.

"God that was awesome," said the wet and chilled Laurel when they landed almost three hours later, surprising Tommy. Laurel had never before been on a yacht of any size and he'd expected her to have been terrorized as the wind had been stiff and wave slop had covered them with spray at times. But no she was fine and he really thought she wasn't lying when saying she'd really like to do that all over again.