Tommy's Angel

Story Info
Angel finds sex with her uncle is wonderful.
2.2k words
3.35
98.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
355 Followers

Angel decided to come home early from college, only to find that her parents were away on vacation, somewhere in London. Around dark, She got dress, and went out to party. About an hour into the night, she got bored, and went back home. She turn on the TV, and didn't find anything to watch. So Angel switch over to the VCR, and to her surprise, a porn was on. She wondered if mom or dad was watching it. She sat, and watch till it was over. The plot was okay, it was about a man and his wife. Angel got up and put in another tape, this one sounded good. It was about a girl seducing her Uncle. She was getting into the show, and getting so turn on that she sat squeezing her tits, tweaked her nipples. Angel moves her hand down to her pussy, sliding her finger in and out.

"MMMMM, IT FELT SO GOOD." she says to herself. By the time the tape was over, it was after midnight. Angel went up to bed. She tossed and turned half the night, because she was so horny from watching those tapes. She didn't even hear anyone come into the house. She woke up and tried to go back to sleep, around 3 am she decides to go to the pool. She thought swimming without her clothes. Because her body was hot, and the water would be cool. "MMMM" she thought. The water felt wonderful, like silk caressing her body. Angel closes her eyes thinking about the movie she watch. She got so turned on. Angel only has one Uncle, he is on her Dad's side. He's still sexy looking, even at 42. He's still can turn lady's heads. She wondered where he was, and what was he doing.

"Well, well I see you've taken over, while your parents are gone." a voiced called out. Angel screams. She opens her eyes to see it was only her Uncle Tommy. "Oh You..." was all she said. " Sorry I scare you Angel, I thought you knew I was staying here while your parents were away." he said.

Angel got out of the pool and hug him. " No they didn't tell me that, just that they would be home for a month." she said.

"I think you better go get dress, I don't mind, but the people in this neighborhood might." Uncle Tommy said. "I'll run upstairs and get dress." she said. Angel ran up and slip on my robe. She wanted to spend some time with her Uncle Tommy She found her Uncle in the living room. " Where's Aunt Sally?" she asked. . "I haven't seen that BITCH sense she left me." he said. He told her to come and sit with him and watch some TV, and tell him what she'd been doing. She told him about the last test she had taken before coming home and she wasn't sure if she pass it. she have wait for it to come in the mail.

Angel and Tommy sat watching the news, she was getting bored. "Hey lets watch the tape in the VCR?" Angel asked. " Angel I don't think..." was all he got out. " I've already seen the tape Uncle Tommy, I'm 18 years old and I'd rather watch something that doesn't bore me." " Besides I like it, it makes me hot." she told him.

Angel watch the man on the screen, he was watching his niece sucking on her boyfriend's cock. He was moaning and groaning, he pull out and his cum landed on her face and chest. Angel peek at Uncle Tommy, he was having a hard time sitting still. "Why did Aunt Sally leave?" she asked. Tommy didn't take his eyes off the TV. " She told me that I wasn't giving her what she needed.

I took it to mean that she wanted a richer man to fuck out of his money. I got a divorce and move here closer to your Dad." he said. Angel asked him if he wanted anything from the kitchen, while she was in there. He said he would like a beer. She went, got the beer, but she stop at the door, watching him from the crack in the door. Tommy was trying to get his cock to a comfortable place in his pants. " Here's your beer." she said, pretended she saw nothing. " I guess I'll try sleeping now, see you in the morning." Angel said walking up stairs.

She open my curtains, the moon was bright tonight. She laid on the bed playing with herself. Angel thought about the movie she watch. It had gotten her real hot and had her finger moving in her pussy, trying to get off. Tommy walk up some time later, he stop by Angel's room. He look in and saw that she had fallen asleep naked on top of her bed. He look at her. She was beautiful. he like big tits and she had some big ones, she had a hairy muff at her pussy entrance.

He walk up to the bed for a closer look. He sat down on the bed, with one stroking his cock he reach out and felt the hair on her pussy mound. It was soft, and thick, he notice her finger was still in her pussy. When she made a noise he left the room quickly but quietly. He sat down on his bed and pump his cock, when he was thinking about having his cock in Angel's pussy when exploded.

Angel came down the next morning wearing just her robe. Tommy watch her bending over ,and reach for things as her tits would pop in and out of his sight. He was wondering if she knew what she was doing. " Angel, If you don't go put some clothes on, I'm going to take you across my knee." Tommy told her. She walk over and sat down on his lap. " And do what slap my ass or put your cock there, if I get a vote I want you cock." Angel said got up and left the room. She hope he would thinking about what she had said. She got dress and went to the mall. Tommy was still sitting there when he heard her drive away. What was he going to do? If he took her up on what she said, his brother would kill him.

{the phone rings} "Hello, How's the second Honeymoon going?" Tommy asked. " It's going great, Sara is feeling better and we back to talking." Angel's Dad said. " That's great. Are you alone man?" Tommy asked. "Yes she out shopping, What is it?" he said. " Angel's home, and she driving me crazy running around here with out her clothes. This morning when I asked her to put some clothes on she.... Oh man she asked me if I wanted to slap her ass or fuck her. Then she said. if she got a vote she wanted me to fuck her. What the hell am I going to do?"

Tommy told his brother. "MMMMM, Why don't you fuck her Tom, she danm good at cock sucking, and her pussy is real tight." Tom's brother told him. " You mean you've fuck her?" asked Tom. "You reminder that week I was had gone out of town for that meeting. Well my sexy Angel asked me to fuck her, because her boyfriend came before she could get her orgasm. Believe me I didn't stand a chance in hell she came into where I was sleeping and suck my cock, and I lost it I fuck her. Now every month I go up there and fuck her." said Tom's brother. They said. their goodbyes and hung up.

Tom waited for Angel to come back home. Around 3 she walk in the door. " Hi, Uncle Tommy." she said. " Yours parents called, your Dad says Hi and he'd see you when he gets back." he said. He decided to wait till tonight, and if she said. anything he would do what she asked. Angel went up to her room and change into her new bathing suit. Grabbing he cover up she went down to help fix dinner. " I thought we would grill steaks outside?" Tom said.

" Sounds great, we can have us a private party. I'll get the drinks and the salad ready." Angel said. Tom fired up the grill and got the steaks ready. He went into the garage and got the huge air mattress, and the pillows they use when they go camping. Over the mattress he puts up a canopy. He went inside to grab a sheet, and blanket. Tossing them on the mattress, he check the grill. He put the steaks on. " Steaks are on the grill Angel." he yelled.

Angel finish the salad and was getting the cooler ready. {the phone rings} "Hello..Hi Mom. That's okay I'm having fun. okay I'll take care of it, yes I love you to. goodbye." she said. Grabbing the stuff she went outside and put it on the table. " Great these are done." Tommy said. " "Do like your steak?" Tom asked. " Mmmm, it's wonderful, but I bet you have a better one for me to taste." Angel said. " I just might, that would depend on how good you are." Tommy answered. Tom got up and went inside. He lock the doors turn off the lights in all the rooms but the kitchen. He ran up to his room and grab the flavor body oil, tuck it in his pocket. Angel went and took care of the food stuff. She wash up the dishes they used.

"Hey, great help me get the sheet on this thing?" Tommy asked her. "You know Dad could never do this either." Angel said laughing. Tommy threw the pillow on and lay back and close his eyes. "Come rest your food, then we'll go in the pool." he said. Angel fell asleep. When it got dark Tommy woke her up. " Lets get wet." he whisper.

Tom was the first in the water. He watch Angel drop her cover up and he whistled. " That's not a decent bikini Angel." he told her. " I didn't want a decent one, I wanted a sext one. Besides you haven't seen it yet wet." she told him. He watch jump in, when she came back up all the air in his lungs left in one whoosh. Her bikini dissolved, she wasn't wearing anything. "Angel, What kind of bathing suit was that?" he asked. "Oh, didn't you like it?" she asked. "OH SWEET JESUS I LOVED IT." he said harshly. Angel swam to him and put he hands on his shoulders. She kissed him, giving him her tongue. He suck on her tongue, and gave her his. His hands move to her tits,squeezing them. she took her hands and slide them down his body and found his cock. she cupped his balls, rolling them around in her hands. Still squeezing her tits he kisses her ear, whispering things that make her hotter. She puts her legs around his hips,rubbing her pussy on his tummy. He pulls her up, and puts his mouth on her nipple,licking and sucking it in his mouth. When he had her nipple is taut, he moved to the other nipple making it hard. "OH GOD TOMMY, I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME, FUCK ME, NOW PLEASE." Angel cries out. Tom carries her out and over to the mattress, he lays her back and climbs on top of her ,spreading her legs he puts the tip of his cock at her pussy opening. " Are you sure Angel?" Tommy asked. "YES" she said. Tommy plunges his cock in. " I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU BABY, FUCK YOU SO GOOD, YOUR NOT GOING TO WANT ME TO STOP." Tommy told her. "Feels so good, I've wanted you.... so long... Oh God Tommy, fuck me, harder, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, Oh God I'm cumming!!!" she screamed.

Tom was breathing heavily, but he couldn't take his hands off her. Angel was doing the same she couldn't keep hers off him. She found his cock and her wrapped around him slowly she rub her hands up and down his length, the harder she rub him the harder he fucked her hands. He exploded, but he didn't want to stop. He liked fucking her hands. After she got him hard again she took off her hands. "I want your cock in my ass, fuck my ass Tommy, fuck me." she groaned.

Tommy turned her, getting his throbbing cock on her asshole. He grab the oil and pours some on his cockhead and her asshole, handing her the bottle. He doesn't stop pushing in her ass till he's in all the way. Holding her hips tight he plunges his cock in again and again. "YES, OH TOMMY, HARDER, OH YES FILL MY ASS." she moaned. "Angel, your no angel, are you honey. your my sex Angel, ooooo your ass is fucking tight, my sex Angel." said tommy as he nibbles her ear. "Your my what baby, uh, mmmm, aaaagggghhhh, your my what? he whispers over and over in her ear. "I'M YOUR SEEEXXXXX ANNNGGGGEEELLLLL!!!" she screams. Tommy exploded, reaches down and pulls the blanket on them when feels the cool air on his backside.

honeydew
honeydew
355 Followers