Tommy's Further Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lsa3
lsa3
94 Followers

Tommy couldn't say a thing with Margaret stuffing her cum laden pussy into his mouth. He was too busy sucking and licking the warm cum out of her, which was just fine with him as Algernon's cum tasted really good.

Finally she was empty and her legs were jelly from cumming in Tommy's mouth, so she went over and lay down on the bed. Tommy could hardly wait for his next treat, Scott's BIG cock.

All this time, Algernon was rocking Tommy further and further onto his cock. He was making progress as he was up against Tommy's second ring. He asked Scott to give Tommy a big hit of amyl, he's gonna need it. He took two and told Algernon to go for it.

Holding onto the ropes "fat boy" increased the pressure on Tommy's ass. He could feel the inner ring start to give and told Scott to give him some more amyl.

Scott gave Tommy a big hit and "pop" Algernon was in. Still holding onto the ropes, Algernon worked his cock in and out in tiny movements as Tommy's ass relaxed and got used to the intruder.

Now he could start using longer strokes and finally get his cock all the way into Tommy's tight ass. As his hole stretched Tommy could begin to use his muscles, pushing out and pulling in; really enjoying that huge cock filling his ass.

Once Scott saw that Algernon was picking up speed, he started feeding Tommy his cock. Tommy was in heaven -- restrained and being fucked from both ends. Algernon's huge cock was feeling incredible and Scott had worked his meat into Tommy's throat and was starting to pump in time with Algernon's thrusts into his ass, both pushing into him at the same time.

Finally, Algernon began to get jerky in his movements and got harder in Tommy's ass. Scott noticed this and picked up the pace of his fucking, driving his fat cock deep in Tommy's throat.

Tommy noticed the change too and tightened the muscles in his ass as Algernon began to come up. Suddenly he gave a loud grunt and pulled Tommy hard onto his cock. Tommy could feel the pulsing as he unloaded in his ass. He tried to suck it in as hard as he could.

Meanwhile Scott was close as well, holding Tommy's head as he pumped into his throat. Sensing this, Tommy started to swallow, which kicked Scott over the edge, sending 6 hard shots of hot cum pulsing down Tommy's throat. He had to wait for Scott to pull out a bit before he could taste the delicious salty sweetness of his cum, as well as get a full breath.

Tommy looked over at Darnell and Denzel and asked them if they had any more. Did they want to go again? Both said no but they'd take a rain check even though they were enjoying Margaret's efforts at getting them hard again. She couldn't take more than the head of horse's cock but took about 6 inches of slim's cock.

Scott let Tommy clean off his cock as he unfastened his hands and then walked around to his feet and unfastened them as well, Helping him out of the sling to stand shakily.

Tommy told the guys that that was the best time he'd ever had. He never realized how much he loved being filled with cocks. He had to keep this going, he had to have more.

Scott told him that he could arrange that for him next weekend. He would have a chance to spend the day with the club. He would call them later in the week with details and the address.

lsa3
lsa3
94 Followers
12