Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers

He lost it. He'd been barely containing himself from the moment she walked in. He felt his cock convulse, and start to spew in his pants. It was the first time this had happened while he was awake. He knew what was happening though. He'd never masturbated, though he knew what it was. He'd never really had the need or opportunity. He knew for sure that if this was what masturbation felt like he would certainly be starting. He felt incredible, like his dick was eating chocolate or something. Due to his euphoria, he had trouble controlling his body, but he looked at Vicki to see if she had noticed, but she luckily she wasn't looking at him. He knew she would in a moment though, and he would be busted.

Vicki held the menu in front of her face while she watched Tommy from the corner of her eye. The poor boy had been ready to pop from the moment she walked in. His pants had been tented all along, and the tent was definitely impressive, maybe big enough for her to camp in. She knew he only needed a little more stimulus, and so as she stood, she slowly grabbed her big left titty. He popped like a firecracker. She could tell immediately he was shooting in his pants, as his body had gone into convulsions. She was so turned on she felt her juices now start to trickle down her leg, having soaked her panties. She'd hit the jackpot, he'd cum just looking at her dressed the way she was. She knew she couldn't push Tommy yet though, there'd be plenty of time for that, but in a moment he would be embarrassed and try to leave or something. She had to leave to let him compose himself, "I'll just go get my phone Tommy."

Tommy watched her leave, thankful. He was still shooting when she left. He tried to stop, knowing he had to do something to hide what had happened, but his cock didn't seem to want to stop. His whole body felt like it was being sucked down to his groin, or at least all his energy. He struggled to his feet though, desperate to get to the bathroom.

Once he entered the bathroom, he felt his cock finally subside. He was still hard, but at least it had stopped. He pulled down his pants, noticing the front of his pants were quite soaked. Next was his underwear. He noticed straight away that they had been stretched out, which happened to him occasionally anyway. What he couldn't believe was the mess his cum had made inside them. They were completely soaked, and his cum was pooling in them. He was going to have to take them off.

* * *

When he came out of the bathroom, Vicki called to him from the kitchen. He went out and sat at the breakfast bench, while Vicki stood on the other side in the kitchen, drinking a glass of red wine.

"I've ordered the pizzas, they shouldn't be too long." Tommy nodded; he was extremely worried about the wet patch on the front of his pants. He'd flushed his underwear down the toilet to avoid them embarrassing him, but he just couldn't get the pants dry, fortunately they were dark so the patch wasn't too noticeable. "So who's your girlfriend these days Tommy?"

Tommy was a little shocked at the question, "No-one Mrs– I mean, Vicki. There used to be a girl I liked a lot. But she moved away about six years ago. I think all the girls think I'm too small."

Vicki raised her eyebrows, "You're not small Tommy. You're certainly not small. Girls just don't know enough about you to appreciate you. I'm sure things will turn around before long and you'll have to beat them away with a stick."

Tommy felt his cheeks redden, "Thanks Vicki." He still didn't quite feel right calling his friend's Mum Vicki. While she took a drink from her glass, Tommy looked at her chest again. It looked like her blouse had slipped open further, or maybe she had undone another button. He felt his cock shift and mentally swore. He couldn't believe this was happening again.

"I've got an idea Tommy, why don't we watch a movie in the den while we eat? The Pizza won't be long. Why don't you go choose something?"

Tommy, happy to be escaping without embarrassment this time, jumped up and hurried to the den to start looking for a movie.

* * *

Tommy had trouble picking something both he and Vicki would like, but eventually he'd just stuck in a Harold & Kumar movie, hoping Vicki would be ok with that.

"I got the grub!" Vicki entered the den carrying the pizza, glasses and a bottle of wine. Tommy noticed that Vicki looked slightly tipsy, nothing major, just a little happier-looking.

* * *

Tommy didn't even notice the movie at all. He had one leg up on the couch, trying to hide the boner he had. Vicki looked to be completely engrossed in the movie. In one hand she held her glass of wine, and the other held the slice of pizza she was eating. Tommy was taking a risk and had been looking at Vicki the entire time. As she'd been eating, a few crumbs had been steadily falling into her cleavage, and Tommy couldn't tear his eyes away. As she reached for another bite, a slice of pepperoni fell off the slice and right onto her left boob. She looked at it and then looked at Tommy, "Tommy, could you be a dear and get that for me?"

"Huh?"

She nodded at the pepperoni, then motioned with the contents of her hands, "Hands full sweetie."

Tommy was super excited. She'd just asked him to remove something from her tits, meaning he would have to touch them. He awkwardly moved over to her, trying to hide his situation. Then he reached out with his trembling right hand and gently touched all five fingers against her boob in a circle around the pepperoni. Cautiously and gently he prodded the boob a couple of times, watching it undulate. It was soft on the surface, though he could feel more weight to it underneath. Worried of her reaction he grabbed the pepperoni and removed it, then popped it in his mouth. She looked at him and smiled a goofy grin. As Tommy went to move away, she slipped her arm around his neck and said, "Sit here next to me." She pulled him against her and his left arm nuzzled up against her right breast.

They sat that way for a while. He saw after a while he saw her look down into her cleavage. "Oh my, what a mess I've made of myself? Tommy, do you think you can help me again. There seems to be a lot of food in between my boobs honey, could you do me that favour again?" Tommy reached out with his hand dazedly. "Oh no, I don't think that will work this time, I think you'll need to use your tongue." Tommy looked up at Vicki, shocked. She looked back at him and nodded, "You can do it honey, thank you so much."

Tommy stupidly stuck his tongue out and crawled up the couch toward her tits. Vicki turned slightly toward him to allow him better access. As soon as his tongue made contact with her flesh he heard her moan slightly, but from her face, he wouldn't have guessed she was reacting at all. He slowly ran his tongue up along her cleavage, gathering the crumbs that had collected there, each boob pressing slightly into his tongue. His nose was filled with the scent of her perfume, but he was entirely focussed on the feeling of running his tongue over her tits. He was taking his time, but no matter how slowly he went, he still came to the top of her cleavage. He held still, with his tongue still within the last cleft of her cleavage, not wanting to leave. He quickly decided to try for another pass, so moved his tongue back to the lowest uncovered point, and started upward again, this time slightly faster, flattening his tongue against the spongy flesh.

Vicki risked a look down at Tommy, and saw him licking her fun-bag like it was an ice-cream, with complete love in his expression. He hadn't realised it, but when he moved, his hard, hot, young cock had moved with him, and had been digging into her hip from the moment he started his tit licking. Vicki could feel it pulsing in time with his heart rate, which had steadily risen from the moment she felt it. She had never felt this level of anticipation before, just wanting to reach up and touch Tommy, any part of him really. She almost had him where she wanted him, where he would do almost anything she asked, keep any secret, but he wasn't quite there yet, she had to introduce things slowly. She decided to just enjoy the feeling of his licking for a moment, knowing that he would be all too eager to continue, but only because he didn't know what was in store for him. Though even she couldn't hold out any longer, and reached for the steel rod that was poking her.

Tommy couldn't believe his luck. He'd lost count of how many times he'd licked Mrs Cherry's fantastic tits. He didn't know why Mrs Cherry was just letting him lick her boobs, though he wasn't giving it much thought, he was just concentrating on doing so. He was basically kneeling on his hands and knees on the couch as Vicki sat in front of him, his hands down near her leather-clad thighs on the couch to support him.

Eventually he noticed something: there was pressure on his dick. He knew his dick had been hard from the moment Vicki and he sat on the couch, hardening further since he began licking her tits, and there was definitely pressure from the confinement of his pants, but this pressure was different. Now that he thought about it, he knew the pressure was moving, up and down the underside of his cock, almost as if trying to tickle him. He didn't move, but he realised he'd stopped licking. He knew that something had changed. He wasn't sure where to look, so he started by looking down at his boner pressing against both his pants, and now he noticed, Vicki's hip. His eyes though were drawn to her hand, sliding back and forth along his cock, rubbing the underside with the back of her fingers. As he watched, her hand grasped his rod, and moved it up, dislodging it from her hip. Then her thumb caressed the underside again, while the rest of her hand cupped around the knob. Tommy couldn't help but moan when she did this. He looked up to her face to find her looking down at her delicate hand and his fat cock. Noticing his movement though, she looked into his eyes. He had always thought Mrs Cherry was pretty, but now, with her wavy brunette hair hung just below her shoulders, brown eyes filled with burning desire, and full, thick, pouting lips, he thought of her as pure sex.

"Oh Tommy, it appears I've made you extremely uncomfortable. Maybe I shouldn't have asked you for that favour after all?"

"N-no M-m-Vicki, it's... fine. I'm happy to help, absolutely."

"Mmmm... You're so nice Tommy. But do you think you really cleaned my tits up enough?"

Tommy loved that she called them tits, but mostly he was still in shock with what was happening. He slowly shook his head and leaned down to resume his work. He licked the soft flesh, flattening his tongue out against her tit, and applied pressure. He started to alternate with soft kisses against her titties, causing her to coo softly. He started mixing it up with the slobbery licking. He brushed against her blouse and bra, wanting to get at the part of breast hidden underneath.

Suddenly he felt Vicki fumbling around his crotch, and she soon found her goal, his zip. She unzipped him all the way and reached inside, touching his tool with her fingertips. They both gasped as soon as she made contact. Tommy's cock felt really good, but not like before, it was somehow, less urgent, like it wasn't as sensitive. "Tommy, you're not wearing any underwear..." Tommy waited to see what else she was going to say while he continued swiping his tongue up along her sweet, soft, big, beautiful tits. "Why aren't you wearing underwear Tommy? Do you have trouble fitting into them?"

Tommy figured he should answer her, but he'd much rather continue licking and kissing. "Sometimes, but that's not why. I... kind of... made a mess of them."

"So you took them off. What kind of a mess did you make Tommy?"

He had been hoping this wouldn't happen. Surely now she was going to kick him out in disgust. "I'm sorry Mrs Cherry... I had a wet dream in them."

"Vicki. A wet dream? Did you fall asleep?"

"No, no... I mean... it was like a wet dream but I was awake. Before when you came in after your shower..."

"Did you touch yourself Tommy? Did you watch me in the shower?"

"No... yes, I mean... I didn't touch myself."

Vicki reached further in to his pants and grasped his rod, "So you didn't do this at all?" Then she started slowly jacking it up and down within the limited confines of his pants. Tommy was in ecstasy, and it felt like something in his brain switched. Suddenly he didn't care if he would get in trouble. He reached up with his hands and latched onto her titties, grabbing them forcefully and shoving his face down into her cleavage. He vaguely felt Vicki completing the job of unbuckling his pants, revealing his dick completely, and then wrapping her hand around it. His mind was consumed however with the two big globes plastered against his face. He groped them for all he was worth, finally getting his hands on the beautiful tits that had kept his tongue so occupied. Wanting to see more, he grabbed the edges of her blouse and bra where her cleavage ended and began dragging them apart. He pulled back slightly to watch his handiwork.

Her olive skin was completely unblemished above her awesome orbs. He watched as he brought them out in all their glory. He knew almost nothing about boobs, except that he really, really liked them, and looking at them made him hard. He had no idea what size Vicki's were as they came into view, he knew they were measured by letters and that Ds were big, but he couldn't even hazard a guess at hers. His fingers brushed them as he slowly pulled back her clothes, then he felt something harder brush his fingers and Vicki gasped. Tommy realised he'd brushed her nipples just before they came into view. He stopped and stared at them.

Vicki was slowly jacking his cock, staring at the angry, purple head, and hadn't noticed him stop. Her nipples were enormous, a full inch long and half an inch diameter, and they stood up, proud and erect. He pushed one with his thumb, finding it much harder than the rest of her breast, but still soft as well. Vicki started moaning as she started to rub the head of his prick with her thumb, gathering the clear fluid accumulating there and spreading it down his pole, lubricating her hand job.

The darkened, rough skin around her nipple, which Tommy thought was called an areola, was actually quite small compared to her nipple. Tommy felt like Vicki's breasts were staring at him, daring him to attack them. And it was a dare he was willing to accept, and once again he shoved his head into her tits, this time aiming at her left nipple and opening his mouth wide, taking it inside, and then licking over it with his tongue.

"Uuhhh!" Vicki groaned out loud. Encouraged, Tommy stepped up his assault on her nipple. Part of him amazed at his current situation. A few hours ago he would never have believed that he would be on the couch with his cock out and in Mrs Cherry's hand, while he felt up and sucked on her titties. The other part was mindless wanting, revelling in his situation.

Suddenly he felt pressure on his chest, and realised Vicki was pushing him away. She looked up into his eyes, dragging her eyes away from her own hand wrapped around his cock. "Stand up for me Tommy."

He stood in front of her as she proceeded to pull his pants down to his ankles, making his rock hard cock bob up and down. She then gestured for him to step out of his pants, and he kicked off his socks as well, before pulling off his t-shirt. Then he stared at Vicki as she reached under her boobs to unbutton her blouse and shook it from her shoulders. She then looked at her bra, "Why don't you come and take this pesky thing off me Tommy?"

He leaned forward and went to reach around behind her, when she grabbed his arse cheeks and pulled him forward into her, his cock sliding up alongside her cheek, "Whoa..."

"Why don't you sit on my lap while you do that Tommy?" she said, as she looked up into his eyes, his cock looking huge lined up beside her face.

He climbed onto the couch, straddling Vicki. She turned to lick the head of his dick, treating it like a lollipop. It felt incredible, but Tommy was once again distracted by her tits. He leaned forward and reached behind her to undo her bra, knowing from movies and TV that it wasn't going to be easy. He fumbled for a minute, before Vicki giggled and said, "It's in the front Tommy," while she continued licking his dick. He should have been embarrassed, but he was too focussed to think about it. He grabbed the front of her bra, feeling for the clasp. After struggling for a moment, her bra fell away, allowing her globes to part naturally and fall against his thighs, her nipples poking into his thighs.

She stopped licking his shaft and moved it in front of her, positioning it between her tits and told Tommy, "This is a tit-fuck Tommy, and I hope you like it..." She then grabbed her tits, wrapping them around his cock and starting to lift them up and down, rubbing his saliva-slick shaft and making him feel fantastic. There was still enough of his cock sticking up out of her tits for her to lick the head while she pumped her tits up and down. Tommy began lightly caressing her knockers as she bounced them up and down. He was mesmerised by them, the way they moved, their shape and how they seemed to shake and shimmy like jelly. He watched as Vicki gripped her long nipples in her fingers and squeezed them hard, which started Vicki speaking.

"Uhhh... Tommy... uh... your big fuck stick... uh... feels great between my knockers... uh... you like it huh... you like the way Vicki is fucking your knob with her dirty, naughty titties... uh... grab my nipples Tommy... grab them hard... twist them and pull them..." then she plunged her head over the head of his cock, sucking harder than she had before. She moved her hands, giving Tommy her nipples to abuse while she shook her tits up and down his boner. He twisted them as hard as he dared and pulled on them, but she made a frustrated sound, so he stepped up the pressure until she seemed satisfied.

Tommy's cock was feeling great, and he knew he was going to have to come again soon. He'd been too scared to say anything though, for fear of Vicki coming to her senses and stopping all this.

Vicki was approaching her own climax though. She stopped sucking his cock, "OH TOMMY! I'm going to CUM and I haven't even touched my PUSSY YET! AH! Uh... Uh..." Tommy noticed she was squirming around on the couch while he sat in her lap. "YES! TOMMY! YES! AH! YES! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! AAHHHHHHHHH!"

She let go of her tits and they fell to the side, away from Tommy's dick. Her shouting though had brought him to the point of cumming again, and he grabbed his cock right before the first shot fired. He wanted to get up off Vicki, as he didn't think she'd want him to cum on her, but as he went to move off she grabbed him.

"No Tommy, you're not going- Ah!" the first shot of cum hit her in the cheek, but she quickly grabbed his dick and directed the rest of the blast at her mouth, taking it in. Before she could swallow her mouth was full, and she dribbled cum down her chin. She directed the next blast into her cleavage, leaving a great big white smear dribbling down. Each shot lasted a couple of seconds, and she was shocked at how much he was shooting out. In two blasts he had cum about as much as most men do in an entire pent-up orgasm, but Tommy wasn't finished yet. She directed the next two to glaze her left and right breasts, leaving her entire chest absolutely covered in cum. This was turning her on immensely. She directed the next back to her mouth to swallow another shot of his delicious cum, before directing the rest all over her face then back to her tits before she lost count of his shots.

When he was done, he slipped from her grasp and fell to the floor with a crash, looking exhausted. Vicki was in shock, she couldn't think of an analogy for how coated she was in his cum, but she couldn't imagine she'd be worse if five men had dumped their entire loads over her. She wiped her eyes of cum so that she could open them, before sticking her fingers in her mouth. Tasting him again, she began scraping as much as possible off her face and into her mouth. She then moved on to her neck.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers