Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,337 Followers

He sat down on her thighs and his cock slipped into her arse crack. He ran his hands all over her arse cheeks, eliciting moans from her. As lust gripped him, he clawed at them more forcefully. His cock had started leaking pre-cum again, and it was pooling at the small of her back. He ran his hands over her hips and up her sides, underneath her blouse, and she began to squirm, which set her buttocks moving, grinding against his tool. He took his time rubbing her for a while. Finally, Miss Bush's moans turned into words, "Tommy, enough with the foreplay already, get the rest of my clothes off and get your cock inside me now!"

She rolled over beneath him and looked at him hungrily. He now sat on the front of her thighs and his cock stuck up at an angle, looking like it was stretching for her tits. He grabbed her blouse and pulled it apart, scattering a couple of buttons and Miss Bush cried out, "Oh fuck yes Tommy!" Then he grabbed the front of her bra, and yanked it down, revealing her beautiful globes to him finally. She grabbed the front of her bra and quickly undid it. Then she grabbed his cock with both hands, "Now put this thing inside me Tommy, right now."

He slipped his legs between hers, and she stretched her legs apart. She seemed to stop and realise something, "Are you a virgin Tommy?"

"Uh... well... no... I've had sex before, but... I really wasn't sort of... no, I'm not a virgin I guess."

She didn't seem to care though, she was running her fingers over her pussy, and then she stopped, grabbed his shoulders and pulled him forward. He felt a bit clumsy, trying to get his pole in her pussy, it was so wet down there he slipped around easily, and he remembered Vicki had been in charge last time. Just as he was nearly panicking though, she slipped her hand down and guided his knob to slip inside her, "Oh God! Miss Bush!"

"Ooh, Tommy, you're such a big boy. Split me open Tommy. Fuck your cock inside me." He sank inside her, but before he was fully inside, he felt something in the way, "FUCK! TOMMY! OH FUCK! YOU'RE SO BIG TOMMY! I'M FULL OF COCK! FULL OF YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK! FUCK!" Okay, he thought, that must be it. He pulled back out again, and then his instincts took over and he was working his dick in and out of her pussy in a nice rhythm.

He was propped up on his arms, looking down at her contorted face and jiggling fun bags. He compared them to Vicki's, though he thought that was probably bad. They seemed to be about the same size, but different. Vicki had bigger nipples and areolas than Miss Bush, but Miss Bush's seemed to be closer together somehow, or... he wasn't sure, but that was the best he could describe it. His mind was soon distracted by the sensations on his dick anyway.

He started fucking her with long strokes, driving his cock in as deep as it could go, but again he felt the end before he was fully inside. It seemed unusual, but it didn't seem to affect the way either of them felt, so he concentrated on the way her pillowy udders shuddered each time he hit bottom. Her nipples stood erect, and he couldn't resist leaning down and taking her right one into his mouth and sucking on it as hard as he could.

Miss Bush wrapped her legs around his back, and used them to urge him on, slamming him down on her even harder, making her cry out, "FUCK! OH GOD! Tommy, you FUCK me so good! That's it, HARDER! OH GOD! A PLUS TOMMY! A FUCKING PLUS!"

He held himself inside her, grinding his knob against the end of her pussy, sending her wild. She flailed her arms around, ripped at the sheets and even scratched his back with her nails. "AAAAHHHH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I'M COMING ON YOUR BIG FAT COCK TOMMY! FUCK ME HARD! He was so caught up in the soft, tight pussy of his teacher that he felt no pain at all, and didn't even know until later that she'd even caused damage. He resumed pumping in and out of her tight snatch with abandon.

After a few moments she seemed to relax a bit. He had sucked as much of her tit into his mouth as he thought possible, his mouth was open as wide as it had ever been, completely stuffed with tit flesh. She grabbed his hand and pulled it hard against her breast, before pulling his head off her right nipple and shoving it against her left tit, where he gave it the same treatment as the right, stuffing as much of it into his mouth as possible. "Bite my nipple Tommy." He was a little surprised, but followed her orders, softly holding his teeth against her teat. He applied a bit of pressure, and she in turn held his head tighter against her.

He realised she was cumming again when she started thrusting her pelvis up and down against his, trying for even more friction. She was moaning like crazy, but not screaming this time. The extra friction though gave him that feeling in his nuts again, and he knew he was going to cum again. "Miss Bush... I'm gonna cum... where... what...?"

"Pull it out Tommy, then climb up and stick that fuck-stick of yours in between my titties. I want you to blow your nut all over them, and get myself a little taste of your baby-juice as well." He was still amazed at her dirty language. He felt sad when he pulled his cock out of her cunt, somehow it didn't feel right. But he soon forgot about that once he had his cock sandwiched between her tits, rocking his hips back and forth while she worked her tits with her hands in opposite motion to his thrusting. He didn't last very long at all. "OH FUCK MISS BUSH! FUCK! HERE IT COMES! OH YEAH! TAKE IT!"

The first shot sailed up over her head and into her brunette hair. The next sprayed a line across her face. She dropped her mouth over his knob and swallowed the next few, much more efficiently than she had the first time, or maybe he was shooting less. As he felt his orgasm slowing, he pulled his dick out of her mouth and shot the last few streams over her tits, painting them completely. "Oh Tommy... you shoot so much spunk it's unbelievable. And it tastes so good." She started collecting his cum to eat it again.

He climbed off her chest and stood at the edge of her bed, looking down at her pussy. It gaped open a bit, obviously from the fucking they'd done. He got back on the bed with his face down near her pussy, looking at it closely. Her fragrance was strong. He decided to try licking pussy, so stuck his tongue out and leaned forward, but as his tongue made contact with her pussy, her legs clamped his head and she yelped, "God no Tommy, you're too good to me. But I'm too sensitive right now for that. Why don't you go take a shower? It's just down the hall."

As Tommy walked down the hall to the guest bathroom, Brenda began to think over what she had done as she spooned his spunk into her mouth with her fingers. Tommy had a lot of power over her now, the ability to have her fired, possibly never to teach again, and though he was a kind soul, it was a lot of power for one person to have, even if he didn't know it. She decided she needed to take charge, make him see that even though what they'd just done had brought them to some kind of level playing field, she was still in charge. There was no way that this was going to be a one-time only incident, she knew herself too well for that, but she'd have to be very careful to keep this a separate part of her life. School was going to have to remain professional, and she'd make sure his work improved too, though he'd be getting that A+ regardless. She had cleaned up as much of his cum as possible, and decided she too needed a shower.

* * *

Tommy had finished his shower and collected his clothes. His dick was hard again, the moment he'd stepped under the hot water of the shower his dick had gained a third wind and thoughts of the session he'd just enjoyed had him hard in no time. He collected his clothes, walking around Miss Bush's home with his hard cock bobbing up and down. He hadn't been sure what to do next though. He was hard again, and would have loved another session with Miss Bush, but he didn't know what she wanted, and he wanted to make her happy. He figured he could interrupt her shower, again, wait in her room or get back to work. He decided to dress and get back to work, as the other options didn't feel right, seeming to him an invasion of her space, so he dressed and got back to work.

Brenda dressed in a short robe, deciding to skip the panties and bra altogether this time. Her lust had grown during her shower, as the hot water had revived her. Despite the action she'd just enjoyed, she was still horny at the thought of Tommy's monster cock. She'd half expected him to interrupt her shower, and was a little disappointed when he wasn't waiting in her room. But when she saw him at the table studying again, she realised that he'd be able to keep their secret.

Tommy's cock had softened pretty quickly once he sat down to study. Obviously shooting two loads had drained his cock enough for it to relax. He focussed on his study, not letting his mind wander as it was wont to do.

He sensed Miss Bush's presence and looked up at her. His mouth dropped open in shock. She was wearing a short, pink, silk robe, and her breasts pushed it open to expose an obscene amount of cleavage. "You know Tommy, you can't tell anybody about what we've done here..."

"No Miss Bush. I promise I won't tell anyone."

"Anyone," she said this with a lot of solemnity, "not your friends, your Mum, your blog, your diary, anyone. I could lose my job, and that's just a start." Tommy stood up and walked over to Miss Bush. He hugged her, sticking his face into her long, beautiful cleavage.

"I promise I won't tell anyone Miss Bush."

"Well in that case, we have time for another round." He felt her hand expertly unzip his fly and unbutton his shorts, letting them fall to his feet. He reached around to cup her arse cheeks in his hands, gripping them and pulling them up and down, together and apart. "Oh my, I don't think I've ever seen this bad boy soft, time to take a look at it."

She pulled away from him and sunk to her knees to look at his flaccid dick. He could already feel the blood rushing to it though, pulsing with each beat of his heart, and thickening rapidly. "It's beautiful Tommy; you're going to make some girl very happy one day." She stuck out her tongue and licked around the knob, gently probing the slit at the end. "Mmmm..." she moaned as she wrapped her lips around it and descended on it, salivating to lubricate her passage. As she reached as far as she could, she held his cock in her mouth, allowing it to fatten and harden. It felt great as her mouth slowly got tighter, and was forced to retract as his cock lengthened.

He looked down straight into her eyes again. There was something very erotic about looking into someone's eyes as they sucked his dick, he thought. It was really getting his motor running. She pulled off him though and stood up. "Let's move to the couch stud." She led him there and had him sit down, with his pole pointed straight up to the ceiling. Then she untied her robe, exposing the front of her beautiful, naked body and lifted up her tits with her hands. "You like these don't you Tommy boy, my big, massive titties?" She started to rub them, running her fingers over their surface, drawing circles around her areolas with her fingertips. "I like them too. I love being able to make your cock hard with them, and having you spray paint them with your dick-juice. It does wonders for the skin you know." She pinched her nipples and twisted them. "Ooh, I like that. You should twist my nipples Tommy."

He couldn't stand the suspense. Without realising what he was doing, he grabbed his cock and slowly started stroking it. "Oh you naught boy, I guess that means you can't wait for another turn at my hot box Tommy. It's all juicy for you, slicked up with my special brand of oil, all ready for a nice big member. Do you want to stick your shaft back inside my little snatch Tommy?" He nodded vacantly, watching her caress her tits. She slipped one hand down to her crotch, and slipped one of her fingers inside her slit, rubbing it back and forth between her lips. He could hear the juice she was stirring squelch around slightly.

"Well since you've been such a good boy today, maybe I will take another ride on the Tommy train." She moved to the couch, placing one leg either side of Tommy and kneeling over him, pressing his dick up against her small, neat bush of dark pubic hair. "It's so big that I can't even make my usual moves." She raised herself up until the knob of his cock slipped in between her lips and then rubbed back and forth, preparing herself for its entrance. His pre-cum dribbled from his cock and mixed with her juices, flowing down his cock, and mingling with her saliva to lubricate his cock completely.

Finally she slowly began to descend, moaning out a mantra as she coped with his girth, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, Tommy, fuck me you're almost too big for this." He felt his cock reach the top of her pussy again, and once more she began to thrash the moment she felt it, "FUCK! AAH! GOD! TOMMY! YOU BIG MOTHER-FUCKING STUD! FUCK ME WITH YOUR HORSE-COCK! YEAH BABY! FUCK ME HARD!" She threw her head around, her hair flying wildly and her tits shaking back and forth. He looked down at the couple of inches of his cock still sticking out. Then he grabbed her hips and pulled her downwards just a bit, but didn't make much progress. It seemed to intensify Miss Bush's orgasm though as she screamed out loud, then almost shouted, "OH YEAH GOOD BOY TOMMY! YOU'RE A FUCKING STUD! FUCK ME HARD YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU FUCKING FUCKER! OH GOD I WANT TO RIDE THIS PUSSY FUCKER ALL NIGHT! OH YEAH!"

He took her left boob into his mouth and started to suck on it, then nipped at her nipple, causing her more pleasure. He grabbed her tit in both hands and started licking every bit he could reach. He knew he was obsessed with big breasts, and so far he'd been very lucky as both Vicki and Miss Bush had pretty big tits.

As Miss Bush's orgasm ended, she started bouncing up and down on his cock, gripping his shoulders for balance. It felt like she had muscles inside her pussy, and like she was using them to milk him. It felt fantastic, and he had no idea anyone could do that. After cumming before though, he felt like he could go for ages, there were no stirrings in his balls like he was going to cum anytime soon at all.

He switched back and forth between each of Miss Bush's tits, sucking on them for all he was forth, feeling them all over and licking everything with his tongue. He stuck his face into her cleavage and grabbed her arse hard with his hands, gripping on as she raised it up and down.

They were interrupted suddenly when they heard a knock on the door.

*Knock, knock* Miss Bush stopped bouncing immediately. Her face was frozen in terror. "Hello, Tommy? I thought I'd stop by and give you a ride home if you were still here?" It was his Mum, he looked at Miss Bush's clock on the wall, realising it was after 5:00PM, and his Mum must have finished early it being a Saturday. For the first time ever he was annoyed she was so protective.

Only a couple of seconds had passed, but they had to act quickly. "Miss Bush?" he whispered.

Her face unfroze, but her eyes were full of zeal. She jumped off the couch and grabbed his shorts, throwing them to him. "Hide that cock of yours. Let her in and tell her I've just gone to the bathroom. Stall her, keep her talking or keep talking, don't let her think." She ran out of the room.

He quickly pulled on his shorts, tucking the head of his cock up above the waistband and hiding it with his shirt, trying to hide the fact that it was long and hard. Miss Bush's words worried him. How could he stop his Mum thinking? "I'm coming Mum." He went to the door, but before he opened it he looked back at the room, inspecting it for signs of their activity. He realised there was a wet spot on the couch and he quickly moved to it and moved a cushion over it to cover it, before hurrying back and opening the door. "Hi Mum, how was work." He looked at her face, worrying she would find out. She might even have heard them fucking, they should have had music on or something.

"Not too bad sweetie. Where's Miss Bush? I was hoping for a chance to have a chat with her."

"Oh... we're still studying. She just went to the bathroom before you knocked. Did you want a drink or something?" He stood back from the door to let her in. As she did he found himself checking out her arse, deciding it was about the same size as Miss Bush's. Cursing himself and his dirty mind, he said, "Take a seat on the couch Mum, what did you want to drink?"

"A glass of water would be nice." Amy Johnson sat on the middle of the couch, beside a throw cushion. Tommy began telling her about the things they'd been studying, but her mind wandered and she gave generic answers to him when he paused, encouraging him to continue. She'd had a long exhausting day at the office and just wanted to relax. She stretched her hands out beside her; Miss Bush had a lovely couch. There were a lot of things she'd not been able to afford. As her work day had ended she'd thought of her son Tommy and his trouble at school lately, deciding a quick visit with his teacher should be ok, but she hadn't expected them to still be at it. She had just noticed something damp on the couch when Tommy returned with a glass of water and she took it from him. He then moved to the table where they'd been studying and started to pack his things. Good, it was time to come home anyway; there was only so much his mind could absorb in one session. Tommy had packed his things and moved with his bag to an armchair and sat, waiting for Miss Bush to return. Just as she was starting to wonder where the teacher was, Miss Bush reappeared.

"Oh... Ms. Johnson. I'm sorry, I was in the bathroom. Hello." Tommy was amazed. In the relatively short time she'd been gone she'd managed to dress in one of the more conservative outfits she wore to work, with a loose wool cardigan on top, making her look more overweight than she was due to her breasts pushing it out.

"Hello Miss Bush, I'm sorry to intrude, I just thought I'd pick Tommy up on my way home. I hope he wasn't too much bother today, I'm very thankful that you're taking the time to help him out."

"Tommy is a great student, with very large... potential. I'm very happy to apply my talents to such potential. He's been simply fantastic today, and I have no doubts that his grades will improve, though I may need to sit down with him like this every now and then to help guide him."

"Oh that's very generous Miss Bush, but I'm afraid that we couldn't possibly pay for tutoring."

"I insist Ms Johnson, and I consider it part of my duty as a teacher, so I couldn't accept payment even if you insisted."

"That's very nice of you Miss Bush." His Mum looked at him, and he looked between the two beautiful women as they looked at him.

He thought of the two of them together, on their knees, offering him their breasts to pump his cock between. His cock surged and he stood up quickly to relieve the pain of having it in an awkward position. "Ah... ok... maybe, maybe it's time I got going then Miss Bush? Thanks very much for today. It was great and I promise my work will get better."

"No problem Tommy, any time you would like to do some extra work like this, you just give me a call."

His Mum stood and placed her glass on the coffee table. "Yes, thank you very much for your help Miss Bush." She walked toward the door after Tommy. "Did you ride your bike over Tommy?"

Brenda watched them leave, and then peeked out her blinds until she saw them drive away. Then she ripped off her cardigan, under which she was only wearing a bra that had been two sizes too small when she'd bought it and she'd never gotten around to returning it. Desperately she reached behind herself to unhook it to relieve the pain. It had been worth it to appear demure to her stud's mother though. She stripped down naked and lay on her couch, flipping on the DVD player and pressing play on her copy of Big Tit Teacher 2. She barely looked at the screen though, as she thought of everything Tommy and her had done and masturbated, tickling her clit with two of her fingers. She almost grabbed for the dildo hidden in the back of the couch, but realised she was going to have to get a bigger one, as this one had nothing on Tommy.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,337 Followers