Tomorrow is Another Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers

"Blue Water Six, that gun turret isn't that big. It would help if you had some people standing by to grab 'em as they come off and get 'em clear."

"Wilco."

"Okay, we're coming in..."

"Okay, sir...move forward about eight feet...that's good! Now down, six feet...four feet...three feet...two feet...deck's coming up!"

"Damn! I guess the deck found us. Keep 'em seated...I'm not stable yet. Okay...that's about as stable as it's going to get...get 'em off!"

"They're off, sir!"

"So I noticed when the center of gravity so abruptly shifted! So much for an orderly dismount! They all look okay?"

"Yes, sir, seven thumbs up and someone tossed a canvas bag on!"

"Well, I doubt that it's a satchel charge---open it up!"

"Cinnamon buns, sir...hot, sticky, right out of the oven cinnamon buns, sir!"

"Well, I'll be damn! Let's get the fuck out of here and back over dry land!"

"Roger that, sir."

"Blue Water Six, Smooth Rider Double Deuce, sorry we can't stay for lunch but the breakfast snack is much appreciated."

"The least we could do, Double Deuce. That was quite a piece of flying. Thanks for bringing my boys home."

"Any time, Six, have a great day. Smooth Rider 22 out."

"Sir, we need to wash this salt water out of here. There's a place in the river a few hundred yards from the advisor pad...kind of a sand bar."

"If we must---hey! Before you stuff your faces, there is one each aircraft commander up here who would like his sticky bun."

"That was some amazing flying, Jeff...fucking out of sight."

"Thank you, trusty pilot---that must be why I make the big bucks."

"I wonder what the Colonel has planned for the rest of our day?"

"It sure as hell won't be as much fun as the way it started."

"Tomorrow is always another day."

"Don't remind me."

Edited by Techsan

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers
12