Tom's Adventures Ch. 01 Pt. B

Story Info
Poker turns into a game of Truth or Dare.
3.8k words
4.41
48k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 08/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Poker Night

Part B

"Let's play Truth or Dare," my sister said.

"No way! Then I'll end up doing something that's worse than being naked!" Alex said.

"You said, 'Let's play anything.'" my sister said.

"Yeah, but..."

"Then it's settled. I'll go first," my sister said. "Scott, truth or dare?"

"Uh, truth I guess," he said.

"OK. What was Emily like when you screwed her for the first time last night?"

I was in the middle of taking a swig from the beer can in front of me. When I heard the question, I spit the beer out all over the table, "WHAT?!?" I yelled.

There was a gasp from Emily. "You can't ask him that! I promised him I wouldn't tell!"

"Well," my sister said. "I couldn't get details from you, so I thought I'd get them from him!" There was laughter from around the table. I got up and got myself another beer. I got one for Erin also.

Erin thanked me as I handed it to her when I sat down. "Well, being the first time that I'd screwed anybody, I guess it was great! But also know, that I don't have anything to reference it too!" Scott said.

"What do you mean 'I guess it was great'?!?" I was awesome thank you!" Emily said.

"Yeah, but I almost lost the mood when I began hurting you," said Scott. Emily just blushed and sat back in her chair.

"YOU LOST YOUR CHERRY LAST NIGHT?!?!?!" screamed my sister. For the second time in less than 2 minutes, I spit beer out across the table.

David made a buzzer sound. "That's not allowed. You didn't ask her the question. The penalty is that you have to do a dare said by Emily!" David said.

Emily grinned. "I dare you to sit there totally naked and you are not allowed to cover yourself up."

My sister immediately stood up. She swayed as she did. I looked down and saw several beer cans in front of her. She had to be blitzed. She took off all her clothes and stood there. She raised her arms above her head and turned around. All the guys were staring at her. All I looked at was her shaved pussy! She sat down with a big grin on her face and leaned forward on the table. "OK, Scott. It's your turn."

Scott looked around the table and said, "I've been waiting for this chance: David, truth or dare?"

David said, "Truth." We all knew what the question was going to be.

"Are you a homosexual, bi-sexual, or straight?" asked Scott.

David sighed. "I'm bi-sexual. I enjoy sex with men as much as I enjoy sex with women."

"What do you prefer?" asked Emily.

David made the buzzer sound again. "That's not allowed. It's not your turn and you asked a question. The penalty is that you have to do a dare from me! The dare is that, like Suzy, you have to sit there totally naked."

Emily immediately stood up, pulled her towel off and sat back down. I did get a look at her pussy and it was shaved as well!

David then asked Alex. Alex took truth. "Have you ever had sex?"

Alex replied yes. There was a gasp from around the whole table, including me. I looked around the table, expecting someone to ask something else. Nobody said anything.

Alex chose Erin. "Well, seeing as how I obviously have some catching up to do, I'll take dare." Everybody smiled. I could see Alex was not expecting that.

"I dare you to sit there naked for the rest of the game."

"Oh, THAT'S original," Erin giggled. She stood up and started to do a strip tease. She pulled off her work short and exposed a red, silk looking, bra. She pulled down her tight black pants and revealed a matching red thong. Everybody cat called her and cheered her on, including Alex. She dropped the thong to the floor to reveal a dark blonde bush that was neatly trimmed. She kicked the thong into the air and David caught it. He held it up to his nose and took a sniff.

"Smells like pizza," he said with a grin. Everybody laughed at that and Erin sat back down, now completely naked. I looked at her and enjoyed the view. My dick was now making a HUGE tent with the towel that covered it.

Erin chose Jessica. Jess chose truth. "When was your last period?" Jess replied that it had finished last Wednesday.

Jess turned to me and said, "The best for last."

"Why does it have to be my turn?" I asked

"Because you're the only one who hasn't gone yet. It's not fair to pick someone when not everyone has had a turn."

"Oh. OK. I choose dare."

"I dare you to sit there totally naked for the rest of the game AND jack yourself off for 30 seconds in front of us."

I stood up, whipped the towel off and swung it above my head. I started yrating my hips and my dick bounced as I did it. I then stopped, took my member in my hand and said, "Start the clock now." I jerked myself off until someone said that the time was up. I'm glad they stopped me when I did. I was about to blow my load! It would have been embarrassing doing it in front of everybody.

"If we're going to continue this, I think we should go to the basement. There are windows here that people can see us as they're walking or driving by," I said.

Everybody agreed and began moving to the basement. People stopped and got a drink. Somebody grabbed the pizza and chips and took them downstairs. Finally we were ready to proceed. We sat in a circle on the floor in front of the couch.

It was great! I was able to see Emily and my sister's shaved pussy as well as their swollen pussy lips! However, they were able to see my raging hard-on. I lay back on my elbows, exposing everything to everybody.

"OK, we all set?" I asked. The phone rang. My sister jumped up and answered it.

"We're doing fine," she said. "We have some people over for poker night and we're having fun. They may all sleep over because we're drinking though."

She listened into the phone a bit. "OK, we'll be careful. I promise. Love you!" she hung up the phone. "Mom and dad say hi," she said to me.

I began thinking about the video Alex and I watched earlier and smiled. My sister went over to the cabinet that also held the stereo as well as the VCR and tapes and turned on some music. She came back and sat down.

"Alex, truth or dare?" I asked knowing that it would be truth.

"Truth."

"Who have you had sex with and when?" I asked.

Alex hesitated to answer. Finally he said, "Only you and the last time was this afternoon." My jaw hit the floor. I NEVER thought he would admit to us "experimenting" around like that. The room burst with laughter. Everybody was rolling on the floor and I must have turned as red as Mars. Alex looked like he was going to burst into tears.

He straightened up and said, "Suzy, truth or dare?"

"Dare," she said. Alex obviously did not have a dare thought up. He sat there staring at my sister's shaved pussy for a few minutes.

"I dare you to demonstrate how you masturbate to the group. I dare you to bring yourself to orgasm the way you normally masturbate." I had to give Alex credit. That was a good dare.

"OK. I'll be right back." She jumped up and ran upstairs. She returned a few seconds later with a vibrator in her hand!

She sat down on the couch. Her left leg was thrown over the back of the couch, her right leg on the floor. She smiled at the group, Alex in particular. She began massaging her left tit with her left hand. With her right hand, she guided the vibrator to her pussy lips. She reached out with her left hand, turned the vibrator on, and then spread her lips with it.

Without waiting, she inserted the vibrator into her pussy. I could hear the slurping sound it made when it slid in. As she pulled it out a little bit, it glistened with her juices. She moved the vibrator in and out and played with her labia. After about five minutes, her legs stiffened and she let out a deep moan. I wasn't paying attention to how much of the vibrator disappeared. She pulled the vibrator out and stood up. She switched it off as we all applauded and cheered, "GREAT SHOW! ENCOURE! ENCOURE!"

"Jess, truth or dare?" she asked immediately.

"Dare, of course!"

"I dare you to strip naked and then to lick my juices off my vibrator!"

Without hesitation, Jessica stood up and threw off the sports bra and dropped her shorts. The group gasped when they realized she wasn't wearing panties. I looked and Jessica's pussy was also shaved! She walked over to my sister, grabbed the vibrator and deep throated it in one motion!

When she pulled the vibrator out of her mouth, she said, "David, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to let me shove this vibrator up your ass and leave it there for 1 minute."

David said, "OK." He stood up, pulled off his towel and kneeled down on all fours. Jess then walked over to him, parted his butt cheeks, spit on his asshole and started playing with his opening with the vibrator.

After about a minute of playing with his opening, she asked, "Ready?"

"Oh, God yes!"

Jess then shoved the vibrator into David's ass. I winced slightly. It did not look like she did it gently. She turned the vibrator on. Then, to my surprise, she started moving the vibrator in and out of his ass! David started rocking back and forth. I looked around and realized nobody was timing it! I started to count in my head. Everybody was cheering David and Jessica on.

Suddenly, just as I was about to yell out that it was time to stop, David arched his back, let out a yell and semen shot from his dick! It pooled up underneath him! It looked like a horse pissing there was so much of it and it shot out so hard! Jess pulled the vibrator out and said, "I think that's enough!" We all started clapping and cheering. She stood up and curtsied. David rolled over onto his side.

Sounding out of breath, David said, "Scott, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to lick my cum up off the floor and swallow it." A look of dread came across Scott's face. Then, he leaned over and started licking the carpet where all the semen had pooled together.

Emily walked over to him and slapped his ass. "That's it, clean up the mess, bitch!" she yelled at Scott. The room burst into laughter again. I thought I was gonna blow my load I was laughing so hard.

"OK, that's enough," David said.

"It didn't taste as bad as I thought it would," Scott said as he sat back down. Emily gave him a huge kiss! It was obvious she was using tongue.

"Yeah, it doesn't taste that bad!" she agreed with a smile.

Scott chose Emily and she chose truth.

"When did you shave your pussy? It wasn't shaved last night and why?"

"It was shaved today. It was shaved because I was dared too. It feels awesome!" She turned and said, "OK, Tom. You're last again."

"Dare, of course!"

"I dare you to give Scott a blowjob for one minute."

I grinned and stood up. I walked over to Scott and offered him my hand. He took it and I helped him up. I dropped to my knees. My hands went to the towel. The tent was right in front of me. I grabbed the towel and threw it behind me. I grabbed his cock with my hand and started to jack it. Then, I started kissing the head. I licked down the side of it and took one of his balls in my mouth.

"OH, MY GOD! THIS IS AWESOME!" Scott screamed.

I took his other ball in my mouth and then licked my way back to the tip. My tongue played with the tip. Then I took the whole thing in my mouth. I felt the tip touch the back of my throat and I relaxed a little bit. I tried swallowing. I felt his pubic hair tickle my nose.

My head started bobbing up and down on his dick. His dick jumped a bit in my mouth. My hand reached up and played with his balls. Just then, as I felt the tip touch the back of my throat, he let go. The first spurt hit the back of my throat. I moved my mouth off his dick and the next spit hit me right in the face. The third soon followed. The fourth wasn't as strong and landed on my chest. Then it just dribbled. Scott collapsed on the floor.

"It's obvious you've done THAT before!" he said. I just grinned.

Erin and Jess pulled me towards them. Jess licked Scott's cum off my face. Erin licked it off my chest. Both of their hands played with my cock and balls. I pushed them away as I was about to cum and I didn't want to, yet.

My sister stood up and said, "Emily and I will be right back. Don't continue without us!" She grabbed Emily's hand and we watched the two naked girls run up the stairs. They were gone for about 10 minutes. When they came back down, my sister had a bowl of hot water and Emily had a box. I could hear little items moving around the box as she came down the stairs. On top of the box were four towels. I moaned as I realized the amount of towels we've used and how we'll have to do all the laundry. Then I remembered that laundry was on my sister's chore list. Not mine.

"OK. We're going to stop T&D and do something else. Every girl picks a guy." Erin grabbed my arm before Jess did. My sister picked Alex, Emily picked Scott. Jess walked over and straddled David's chest. "Guys, sit on these towels. Be sure to open them up." She directed us so that my head was at Alex's feet; his feet were at David's head, David's feet were at Scott's head, etc. I looked up and noticed we were in a circle.

She placed the bowl of hot water in the middle of the circle. "Now, we ladies are going to shave your pubic hair! Before you can object, consider it a dare from all the ladies to the guys. If you refuse, you'll have to run outside and down the street naked." This shut Alex up before he could say anything.

Suzy reached into the box and pulled out a sponge and some scissors. She dipped the sponge in the water and then started wetting Alex's pubic area. Then, she began trimming the hair away.

When she was done, she passed the sponge and scissors to Erin who repeated the process on me. I was concerned that she would cut something with the scissors so I was afraid to move or say anything. Suddenly, my balls itched. I wanted to scratch them, but I was afraid to move.

Then, Erin passed the utensils off to Jess. Erin reached into the box and pulled out a disposable razor. She dipped it in the hot water. "Ready?" she asked me. I nodded.

The razor felt cold as it touched my skin. She pulled it towards her. It pulled my hair a bit and I winced. "Careful! Don't move! I'll try not to hurt you." I looked and my sister was almost done with Alex. I don't know how long I lay there, but Erin shaved all around my pubic area and even shaved my balls!

As she rinsed me off with the sponge, she leaned down and blew her breath on my freshly exposed skin. I looked down and the skin was even whiter than my regular tan lines!

I looked over and my sister was just finishing up Alex. My sister crawled over to me and Erin and said, "Looks like you're done with him!"

"Yup!" Erin said as she patted my stiff boner.

"Good! Your turn!" My sister pushed Erin back. I rolled over and Erin lay down on my towel. I laid on my right side so I could watch.

My sister wet Erin's pubic area and began to shave. I reached my hand out and began to massage Erin's left breast. I couldn't help it. I leaned over and took her nipple in my mouth. Erin let out a gasp.

"Careful!" my sister shouted. I looked up and winked at my sister.

"I trust ya." I said to her. "Just don't slip and cut me!" I went back to sucking on Erin's nipple.

When my sister said, "OK, all done!" Erin sat up to look. I moved down and began to kiss the newly shaved area. My sister went back over and sat next to Alex.

"OK, are we all done now?" my sister asked the group. Everybody said yes. I looked around and all the guys were rock hard again. I was ready to explode.

"OK. We are going to blindfold the guys. Then, we're turning the lights out. The girls will move around the room for 30 seconds. Then, the guys have to come find us. The girl that you find will be your partner for the next section."

The girls reached into the box and each brought out a blindfold. Erin tied it around my head. "OK, lights out! Ladies, move around!"

I heard the switch click. Then I heard the ladies giggling as they moved around the room. I counted to 30. "OK, guys, come and get us!" my sister's voice echoed in the basement.

I started moving around. I bumped into a guy. I know because his boner pressed into mine. "Sorry," I said. I kept moving.

I heard someone breathing. I reached down and touched a shoulder. I pulled the person up and said, "Gotcha!" I heard another guy move off. I pulled the girl up and began kissing her heavily. Her tongue entered my mouth. Man! What a kiss!

My hand reached out and found her naked mound. I started massaging her swollen pussy lips. Her juices were flowing! I inserted a finger into her hole. She pulled us down to the floor. I kissed over her cheek and nibbled on her ear. She moaned. My body was on top of hers! My dick was right at her opening! Now was my chance! I nibbled on her earlobe and then kissed down her neck. I reached her chest and began kissing around her left breast. I circled the breast several times and then sucked on her nipple. Then, I kissed down her belly.

I stopped for a few seconds and licked her belly button. Then I continued down to the item I that I was searching. I kissed all over her shaved pubic area. I kissed the inside of her thighs. I heard slurping and a moan from around the room. I figured everybody had found a partner, so I continued.

My tongue entered the ladies hot, dripping box. I couldn't believe the taste! Everybody at school and the locker room said something about fish. I don't know how to describe the taste, but I couldn't get enough of it.

Suddenly, the ladies' legs tightened around my head and her juices gushed onto my tongue. I didn't stop licking. All sound was blocked out because of the thighs pressed against my head so hard. I felt her body convulse time and time again. Finally I stopped. My tongue was tired.

I kissed my way back up the girl's body. Again, I licked her belly button. I then kissed around her right breast. I sucked on the right nipple. I felt the girl's body shudder again. I continued up her neck and then moved to her mouth.

Her hands worked their way between our hips. She grasped my manhood in her hand and guided my missile towards her hot, dripping box. She was so wet, I slid right into her.

I slowly started working in and out, in and out. The girl below me moaned. I felt the explosion start deep in my balls. I didn't want to stop yet.

"Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day! Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!" I yelled out. There were giggles and snickers and more moans from around the room.

A few seconds later someone said, "Oh, yeah! That's the stuff!" I stifled a laugh and continued pounding the female below me. She wrapped her legs around me. Her thighs were pressing into my sides; I was finding it hard to breath. I moved faster and faster.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I relaxed my groin muscles as much as possible and exploded inside of her. She let out a loud and long moan. Her legs tightened even more, taking the wind out of me (I was already out of breath!). Her body began shaking and convulsing underneath me.

My dick convulsed and emptied its fluid into the female below me. She was obviously she was having her orgasm at the same time. I held myself inside of her until her convulsions stopped. Her legs untied each other and I took in a deep breath. I kissed her hard on the mouth and rolled off of her. We lay there for a while listening to the sounds of the other pairs of people having sex.

When most of the sounds subsided, she stood up and moved away from me. I got up and felt my way to the couch. I sat down and felt two other bodies on the couch with me. I was still trying to catch my breath.

One of the guys said, "God, I'm ready for a swim."

I spoke up, "If everyone is done, I second that motion."

My sister spoke up, "OK! Cover your eyes; I'm turning the light on!" Suddenly the lights came on. Alex and Erin were sitting next to me on the couch. Jessica, Suzy and Emily were standing next to the light switch. Tom and Scott were standing by the screen of the projection TV. "Well, at least I know who Alex was with," I thought to myself.

12