Tom's Genie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bthomas40
bthomas40
358 Followers

"Do you like me master?" The woman said, looking sheepish, but also a little fearful.

Tom could barely make his tongue move in his mouth, let alone speak, but he tried his best, "I...I...I don't know who your mmmaster is, bbbbut I definitely like you," then he blushed.

The woman looked up at him and beamed, tilting her head to the side and nearly jumping up and down, "Yay!" Her tits bounced with her tiny bounces, flopping heavily against her chest, his eyes following every movement. "You opened the box right?" she asked him, her bouncing stopping suddenly.

"Yeah, I did, but it was empty."

"No the box wasn't silly, I was in it," the girl answered.

Tom was flabbergasted, "You were in it?" He couldn't wrap his head around the idea of a woman, no matter how tiny, being in that box.

"Yep, well, my potential was at least. I came to be when you opened up my box and made yourself my master," she said just like she was talking about anything else in the world, not some woman escaping from a box the size of an engagement ring box, or her potential being a floating purple mist.

"Okay, just so I understand this correctly, because I opened your box, and saw your 'potential'," Tom was talking with his hands, which was a nervous habit, using his fingers to make quote signs in the air, "then that makes me your master?"

"Yes Master, you are correct."

"If your potential was a purple haze, then what exactly are you now? Kinetic?" Tom threw the last part in as humor, more to himself than her, but she laughed too.

"I'm a genie servant, enslaved to you in all of your sexual wants and needs, and granting any sexual wish you desire Master."

Now Tom felt like a joke was happening, but he couldn't deny the mysterious purple stuff that had floated around his room, or the random, mostly naked woman calling him master, so he decided to push it as far as he could go immediately. "If I'm your master, what kinds of things will you be willing to do for me?"

Her face turned slightly seductive, a devilish grin appearing across her face, and then a slight tingle occurred in his mind. She began looking around the room at his stuff, "Anything you need to me to do for you physically, I will gladly do; make your bed, dress you, clean you room, read you a book, dance for you," her eyes took on that seductive look, they softened a bit and her lips were wetted with her tongue, "strip for you, tease you, lay on your bed naked while you stare at me, massage you with oil," her voice pitched slightly lower and she looked him dead in the eye, a desire and lust he hadn't seen in anyone before appearing on in her face, "suck your cock, stroke your cock, fondle your balls, fuck you, let you fuck me, grope my breasts for you, anything you desire physically of me." Her hands began roaming her body, a body he desperately wished to touch and fondle.

Quickly he refocused his mind, "You mentioned wishes, that you could grant them to me, like magic?" Tom asked, thoroughly turned on by her dirty talk and the revealing wrinkles her dress was making while she began caressing herself.

"As long as they are sexual Master, I can grant you anything you desire, any fantasy you desire, any woman or women you desire, any amount of pleasure or stamina you desire, or don't desire, all you have to do is wish it." Her voice seemed tinged with lust.

"So if I wished..." Tom thought he was just playing along with her gimmick now, so he thought of something easy that would prove lacking of magical powers and her truly lacking desire to do any of those things to him, "...that my shorts would fall off of me and that you would come right over here to kneel in front of me so I could slap your face with my cock..." this was a fantasy he thought would never be fulfilled in itself.

She instantly interrupted his thoughts as he trailed off, "If you wished it, it would happen Master."

"Then I wish it, make it happen."

"Yes Master," A small golden flash emanated her eyes for a moment, and she began walking over to him, it was only a few steps before she would be close to him. On her second step, Tom's shorts fell off of him without assistance, allowing his throbbing shaft to leap outward. He was above average length and girth so a nearly naked woman seeing his cock was of little consequence to him considering that he didn't even know her name.

She strode right up to him, his cock grazing her translucent dress, and she knelt for him, her huge chest caressing him as she knelt, placing his cock right at her cheek. He could feel her breath on his legs and balls, her wet mouth and beautiful full lips less than an inch away, "Slap my face Master, please, I want to feel your rod on my cheek."

Without thinking, he twitched his hips, and the side of his shaft impacted her with a light smack, right in the cheek. She moaned and it sent shivers up Tom's spine to stand over someone, someone in his obvious command. He twitched again and slapped her with his cock once more. She moaned again, her eyes closing while looking at him, her pleasure radiating from her. He twitched a third time, much harder, this time dragging it across her face until it folded over and flopped over to the other side. Her mouth opened and her wet lips glazed one side with a sheen of her saliva. She moaned again and looked up at him, her mouth open in a circular manner as if to receive his cock in her mouth. He cock slapped her other cheek, the coolness of her skin electrifying him again. She closed her mouth and opened it again, it looked ready for him, she looked ready for him.

Tom couldn't resist himself, and without warning he took hold of the back of her head with his right hand and the base of his cock with his left, aimed the head of it right at her mouth, and plunged himself into her awaiting void.

Her lips accepted warmly, wrapping themselves instinctively around his throbbing wood. He could feel her tongue twirl around it, dancing and flicking it as her mouth worked, as if in a kiss with his cock.

Tom could feel himself submitting to the pleasure, her wet lips and tongue working wonders on his head. He enjoyed her submission to him for long moments, allowing himself to be worshipped by her lashing tongue and sucking cheeks but then he pushed in her, keeping her head still with his hand on the back of her head, sliding more of him in her mouth. She moaned in pleasure at receiving the gift of more of his body inside her. He could feel himself pulse and throb hard against the roof of her mouth, a few droplets of clear precum slipping out of his head. He could feel her lap it up in vigorously, the point of her tongue tickling the end of his cock for more before she went back to dancing with the underside of her large invasive partner.

Tom pulled out, and pushed in shallowly, receiving the only blow job he had ever gotten, taking advantage of her position and awaiting orifice. She moaned against him with each shallow stroke, seeming to enjoy herself while he took her.

He decided to push her more; farther than he would have thought a few minutes ago. 'If she is going to call me master, let's see how much of a master I can be...' he Tom thought. Gripping her head in his hand more tightly, his fingers sinking into her hair but not grabbing a handful yet, he pushed himself inside her open jaws. She received every inch he could push, slipping himself half down her throat before her entry point became too narrow to continue, She didn't feel her gag, but he feared truly hurting her with his girth. He was only halfway inside her mouth, but he was more than satisfied.

Tom slid out of her mouth now, relishing the pleasure he was receive on his way out. Once his head was at her teeth, she began leaning forward to keep him in her mouth. Suddenly, and now knowing how deep he could go, he plunged himself back within her, using her mouth as an instant fuck hole. Her eyes popped open wide in surprise and she screamed a short muffled and cock filled scream that turned into a moan of pleasure within a short second, her face melting in enjoyment once he reached his deepest point and drew himself back. Again, she kept him in her mouth again, leaning forward while his hand still rested on the back of her head.

'Fuck it,' he thought to himself, and with steady strokes he began to slip in and out of her mouth, his hips doing all the work while his hand kept her jaws still. Tom looked down and seen that while she moaned in large bursts of please while he drilled her lip. She kept her eyes closed, not looking up at him. 'I wish she would look me in the eye, so I could truly see her enjoyment of my body.' Instantly her eyes popped open and she looked him in the face, her moans becoming more intense.

He could feel her begin to suck harder, her tongue working faster for him while he continued to thrust her faster. He could feel himself start to build with each thrust, tiny steps in a long stairway of orgasm.

His vision then switched to her titties, large and swaying slightly under her dress with his movement. Looking between them and her intense eyes, Tom could feel the pressure build inside of him more while she continued to play on his rock hard dick. She was still moaning her pleasures, but as he leaned back and for a few short seconds intensified his thrusts inside her, she closed her eyes and waited for him to bottom out on her throat. He pushed himself deep inside her, her throat closing tightening up around his shaft, pulled out and plunged deeply in again. When he finally erupted a few seconds later after several deep penetrations, he could feel her sink herself slightly deeper on his cock and moan even more while load after load of hot cum spewed all over the inside of her cheeks and across her throat, his vision blurred and his knees grew weak while she took over and sucked him down, her lips and tongue sucking every drop from him while her throat contracted with swallowing each spurt. Once he was complete and fulfilled, He looked down on her while she continued to kneel before him, lapping up the last of his flow. Finally she broke contact with his dilapidated steel and beamed up at him with a large smile, "Well that was a very pleasant surprise Master, and I liked that."

"That was... amazing," it struck him odd that as he finished that sentence, he didn't know what to call her. He filed it away in his mind to ask her later, "I don't want it to be over, I want to do that again."

"I'm glad you are pleased master that pleasures me. When do you want to do that again? I will happily submit any time you wish it."

She would do that again? Anytime he wished it? He didn't know what to think about that, with that thought, his cock was already coming to life on its own, trying desperately to become stiff again.

"I can do anything I want to you?" He asked as thoughts and ideas rampaging through his head.

"Yes Master, I am here to please you, anything you do to me that pleases you, or anything I can do to you that pleases you brings me great amounts of joy and please," Her eyes turned devilish again, "Sucking your cock was very wonderful."

Tom realized she was still kneeling, and he watched as she tilter her vision back to his engorging steel, lust filling every inch of her this time. Her desire seemed to be more powerful now, and he couldn't deny his lust for her either. He wanted to cum again; he wanted to erupt inside her.

Chapter 4

With abandonment, Tom issued his first Masterly command, "Stand up." His new found servant girl didn't bother voicing a 'Yes Master', she just complied. With his hands he reached down and placed his hands below her see through dress, his palms lying on her hips. Her skin was so smooth, like that of silk, her form the essence of perfection. He glided his hands up her torso, feeling her sides and ribs, and with the dress gathering up around his wrists while he lifted it up she raised her arms over her head so that the cloth would slip right off of her body.

Once it was off, he looked down on her face, her eyes looking up at him in lust and affection. She wanted him, she wanted him to take her, do what he would with her, and use her body for his own pleasures. He could see how she wanted and needed him to own her, to take her. Believing it to be so was the greatest turn on of all, Tom's deepest and darkest fantasies were of OWNING a woman, someone completely submitted to his every desire imaginable, and here she was, his to command and take.

After long moments of looking at her, he issued his next command, his voice pitched low in his own lust, "Go to the bed and stand." She moved with the grace of a ballet dancer, turning and moving to the foot of the bed. She spun around and looked at him, waiting.

Naked, he was fully erect now, his cock curving upward and throbbing harder than before. Her saliva was cool as it continued to evaporate off of his cock while he walked to her. Standing in front of her, he pressed himself close to her, allowing his whole body to feel hers. The first thing he noticed was how hard her nipples were, her breasts pressing firmly against his chest and mushrooming outwards. Next was the taughtness of her stomach while he pressed even tighter on her body. Her knees bent and she collapsed to the bed, the comforter greeting her warmly. She let out a surprised breath while she looked over his entire face, drinking in his details. He crawled on top of the bed, above her, and then sat up on his knees. Hunching over, he slipped his hands under her arms and lifted her body slightly and with her help scooted her entire body up with one motion, her head resting on the pillows.

Her arms slipped to his sides, cool and caressing to the touch and as she looked at him in her lust, he could sense something else in her eyes and demeanor as well. Affection, affection for him, for what was about to happen, for what he was about to do to her, and himself. He knew without asking that she was a virgin, as was he, and his commanding ownership softened like a wave washing away. He didn't want to take her, force her or use her. He wanted his first time to be soft and loving, like that from the movies when the couple finally gets married and they live happily ever after.

Tom didn't knew he didn't love her, not right away without knowing who she was, but he knew that the amount of affection they were showing in each other's eyes was enough to share this experience with. Rock hard and ready, his genitalia rested on her belly, the heat leaping off of him.

"Make me yours forever Master, please?" She was pleading with him, hope and fear mixed in her face.

"Yes, I will make you mine, are you ready?"

"Yes Master," she said, relief softening the fear in her eyes

He moved, positioning him between her legs, her knees bent and thighs resting against his, still cool to the touch, her hands still on his sides warmed from his heat. With one last look up at her, starring directly in her eyes, positioned his hardness at her entrance, her pussy wet with desire and ready to be punctured. She nodded as if to reassure him, and while looking her in the eyes, pushed himself in her.

He met resistance, her hymen, and kept pushing. With a small moan from her, it broke, and he was in. Not deeply yet, but he was in. He worked himself around, pushing and pulling slightly, small moans coming from her while he did so until he was wet enough with her lubrication to slip a little farther and a farther inside her.

Soon though she was moaning deeply with his slow strokes, and finally he was buried to the hilt inside her, his balls resting on the bottom sides of her buttocks. He began his thrusts now, pushing and pulling gently, building speed and rhythm slowly, so as not to hurt her. His servant girl began moaning, with each piercing movement, his cock coming almost all the way out, then pushing all the way back in. As rhythm built up, she began to writhe below him in small movements, her hips trying to catch his in reception. Her hands tightened their grip on his sides, pushing into his flesh. He responded with more speed, more force now, her whole body beginning to move up and down as her gripped her insides and released them over and over again. Her moans turned into yells throughout the room, which in turned allowed him to push harder and faster inside her.

Her body shuddered hard, and her arms flew off to the sides, one leg kicking out to the side, her back arching and her eyes went wide while the first wave of pleasant electricity surged through her body, indicating an orgasm. He slowed down long enough for her to enjoy it, but when she looked him in the eyes again, and took her position as before, still receiving him in her body from the same position, he fired himself back up again.

Speed and force were forefront in his mind as small waves of pleasure wracked his body with each thrust, his own orgasm coming close. Her small body welcomed him in and fought him on the way out with each push and pull. A few seconds later, her eyes rolled back into her head and her back arched again, a smaller but equally pleasant orgasm passing through her body. Her hands never left his sides though and her thighs gripped his waste even tighter than before.

Like a train he billowed on, both of their body's slick with sweat and cum, but he kept pushing. His arms burned with fire from holding him up over her, but he refused to stop, he would look her in the eyes, showering her with his affection while he came inside her.

They didn't have to wait much more. His thrusts became frantic as the pressure built around the head of his cock, the steel of his flesh surging with blood inside her pussy, the fluid begging to be released. Her body shuddered in pleasure again, this time all limbs flailing about wildly as she screamed in pleasure, her back arching ever higher while her eyes rolled again. Her tight pussy clamped down ever tighter as his hips bucked against hers wildly, a grunt and manly scream coming from him as the fire hose inside his slave's body was released, spewing forth giant loads of sperm all over the inside walls of her cunt, the warm fluid painting a layer of heat inside her body while she accepted him willingly.

Tom's arms could take it no more; he rolled over on his side, sliding out of her as he did so, relieving the weight from his tired arms and collapsing on his back. They both panted, out of breath and tired, the energy draining out of them both quickly. He shut his eyes and thought to rest, but soon sleep found him, taking him under its dark wing.

Chapter 5.

Tom awoke to a beautiful woman cuddled up to his left side, her naked body pressed against him. She had a happy smile on her face while she slept with her cheek on his chest and a naked leg thrown over his. He didn't want the moment to end but he was burning up with all the body heat and he had to pee.

Slipping as gently as he could out from under her body, Tom got up quietly and made his way to the bathroom to relieve himself. He began thinking to himself, remembering the night's previous events. His heart sank a little bit at the rejection he had received from Kelly, but a huge lopsided grin plastered his face when he remembered his new found woman.

Coming out of the bathroom, he found her awake and looking rested, staring up at him. She didn't say anything at first, but then he saw her mumble one word to herself.

"What did you say?"

"Master," she said louder.

Tom climbed onto the bed with her, wrapping the opposite arm around her, and forcing her to change sides with him, "Did all of that really happen? Are you really what you say you are? Or do you just believe you are here to make all of my physical dreams come true?"

"I'm real, as real as any other genie servant could be, have you not ever heard of us before Master?"

bthomas40
bthomas40
358 Followers
123456...8