Tom's Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
Tom can't stay away from Karen.
2.6k words
4.4
16k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdm3624
tdm3624
13 Followers

Sarah was in her late 30's, with long black hair, dark eyes, and large breasts. She still had a flat tummy and a baby-sweet voice that would make men smile whenever she talked. Sarah was playing with her grandson while her daughter, Karen, was gone for a few days at their cabin up north. It had been a year and a half since Tom and Missy had taken Karen while Sarah watched from the closet.

After Tom had left Sarah had told her friend, Tom's wife Tara, everything that had happened. Tara promptly divorced Tom and fabricated some lies to get Missy fired. Tom and Missy had moved away and neither Tara, Sarah, nor Karen had heard from them.

Sarah put her little guy down and went to the computer to check her email. There was a new message from Karen. Sarah opened it and there was a link to a video site. Sarah clicked on it and the video began to play.

"Hey Sarah!" smiled Missy in a tiny bikini, "I just wanted you to know how much fun Tom and I are having up here at your gorgeous cabin!" Missy giggled. "I hope you like what we recorded for you."

Sarah's jaw dropped and her eyes widened in horror. She wanted to look away but her eyes were glued to the video. She had to remind herself to breathe. The camera started at Karen's face, focusing on the tear streaked eyes. It panned across her smooth back and over her slender waist. It hovered over her tight ass and then zoomed out. Sarah gulped. Karen was tied expertly so that she was on her hands and knees, her legs pushed apart and her ass raised.

Sarah jumped when she heard a voice say, "IT IS VERY IMPORTANT IN THE MATING PROCESS TO ENSURE THAT THE FEMALE IS AROUSED." The male voice sounded like an announcer from a 1950's public service broadcast, calm, confident, and assured.

Sarah watched as two masculine hands began massaging Karen's shoulders. They kneaded her neck for awhile and then slipped down to her upper arms. The hands worked at the corded muscles of her back, loosening and separating them. Fingers alternated between deep massage and feather light touches. The masculine hands massaged Karen's hips and her outer thighs, causing Karen to pant. They brushed across her stomach, causing her to jump. They ground into her round little round butt, causing her to softly moan. Sarah was watching in disbelief. She was furious, angry, upset, but yet fascinated at the same time.

The video changed as a new pair of hands, feminine ones this time, floated into view above Karen's body. "OFTENTIMES IT IS NECESSARY TO FURTHER AROUSE THE FEMALE BY MANUAL STIMULATION OF HER BREASTS AND GENITALS." The feminine hands fluttered lightly to each side of Karen's ribs. They worked their way across her stomach and dipped, ever so close, to her mound. They came back up and tickled the underside of Karen's ample breasts.

"Ahhh!" Karen yelped.

Missy (for the hands were hers), circled the base of Karen's breasts, moving closer and closer to the nipples with each revolution. Karen's nostrils flared. Her breathing quickened. "Please stop this. Please. I...I...ddddon't want this!"

Missy's hands continued their downward climb to the tip of Karen's breasts. When they were almost there Missy moved her hands away. Karen sighed in relief but then stiffened in horror as she felt Missy gliding those fingers of her from her chest, across her stomach, and down to..... "Missy NO! Don't touch me there! I haven't done anything to you!" Karen struggled but the ropes bound her tight. Missy waited until she stopped struggling and then continued moving towards her goal. Sobs came from Karen's mouth as Missy reached Karen's pelvis.

"MANY WIVES, GIRLFRIENDS, AND MOTHERS ENJOY THE FEELING OF A TONGUE OR LIPS ON THEIR MOST SENSITIVE AREAS. IT IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE MATING PROCESS TO ENSURE THAT THE FEMALE IS FULLY AROUSED."

"Mating?" Sarah thought. "Mating?!" Sarah thought angrily.

Missy leaned under Karen and sucked one of her nipples in her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh. No Missy stop. Don't do this." Karen whimpered. Missy didn't listen. She massaged Karen's boobs and sucked on her nipples. Karen squirmed and tried her hardest to not moan out loud. It felt so good though!

"THE OBSERVER WILL NOTICE THAT THE FEMALE'S VAGINAL AREA BECOMES MOIST WHEN AROUSED. WATCH CLOSELY AS IT IS STIMULATED TO PRODUCE THE OPTIMAL CONDITIONS FOR COITUS. "

As the voice announced the next step, the camera showed Missy's hands stroking all around Karen's pussy. Missy knew what she was doing. She teased, rubbed, pinched, and pulled in all the right places. Karen quivered. She hated what was happening to her but was resigned that, eventually, they would do to her whatever they wanted.

Missy rubbed at the tiny nub of skin at the tip of Karen's pussy. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" Karen gasped. "oh oh oh Missy!"

"BEFORE MATING BEGINS IT IS OFTENTIMES IMPORTANT TO ENSURE THAT THE FEMALE IS ADEQUATELY LUBRICATED THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF HER VAGINA."

Missy pushed two fingers into Karen's pussy. "OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Karen choked. Her ass swayed, trying to get away from Missy's invading fingers. She couldn't move much and there was nothing she could do as Missy stroked her fingers in and out of Karen's dripping wet pussy.

"ONCE THE FEMALE IS FULLY AROUSED THE MALE CAN BEGIN THE MATING PROCESS. OBSERVE AS THE FEMALE STRETCHES TO ACCOMMODATE HIS THICK MEMBER."

A scream of pleasure blasted through the speakers of Sarah's computer. She watched in horror as a thick cock slowly pushed its way into her daughter's soaking wet hole. She heard Karen sobbing in delight and humiliation. The camera showed a pair of heavy balls, swollen with cum, swaying back and forth with each movement of the cock. Sarah recognized that cock. She had taken it in her mouth one time. She had felt it spurt into her mouth. She had felt that cock push up between her boobs and leave a mess all over her neck and hair. Sarah was torn. She knew she needed to rush to the cabin but she was glued to her seat, wanting this to end.

"A FEMALE WHO IS AT THE PEAK OF HER CYCLE, AND WHO HAS HAD CHILDREN BEFORE, IS MUCH MORE LIKELY TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL INSEMINATION. THIS TYPE OF WOMAN IS DESIRABLE AS SHE HAS PROVEN HER ABILITY TO BE BRED."

Tom pushed in and out of Karen, enjoying the sensations. He had waited a few days, storing up his cum for just this moment. This was all Missy's idea but he heartily approved. He looked down at Karen's curvy form. "Ahhhhh, this is amazing." He thought to himself. "I can't wait until Sarah gets here."

"FOR A SUCCESSFUL IMPREGNATION TO OCCUR, THE MALE, AFTER RELEASING HIS SEED, MUST KEEP HIS MEMBER INSIDE THE FEMALE UNTIL SHE IS MADE TO ORGASM."

Sarah watched as Tom's cock sped up. Sarah closed her eyes. She didn't want to see it. Then she heard a guttural groan. Her eyes flew open and she saw the close up of Tom's cock pulsing and throbbing as it shot stream after stream of sticky seed into her daughter. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not again!!!!!!!!!!!!" Karen shrieked. Sarah heard Tom's ragged breathing in the background. The camera shifted focus to Karen's pussy. Missy's slim fingers began frantically rubbing Karen's clit. "Oh Uh! Uh! Please! Oh OhOH fuuuckkkkkkk!" Karen's pussy quivered and pulsed as a massive orgasm rushed through Karen. "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO goooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddd!" she screamed. Her ass pushed into Tom's pelvis, driving his still hard cock deeper into her pussy. Her arms trembled and she collapsed, as much as the ropes would allow her. Tom pulled his cock out. Sarah saw his cum dripping from her daughter's pussy.

Six hours later the door to the cabin bust open. Sarah was standing there in a V-neck shirt and tight jeans, holding a gun. Tom, Missy, and Karen were all sitting on the couch, Missy in her bikini, and Karen in a robe. "You fucker! I will kill you!" Sarah said to Tom.

"Mom don't, wait! You don't understand!" Karen said.

"There is nothing to understand!" Sarah snapped. "He probably got you pregnant again. This time with help from that skinny little bitch!"

"But mom! I had the best orgasm of my entire life! I've learned so much. I want to stay here with Tom and Missy now. The past few days have been AMAZING!" Karen's eyes lit up as she spoke to her mom about the orgasms she had had, the feelings of joy that had swept through her over and over. She and Missy were even best friends again. Sarah lowered the gun and looked at Tom.

"How. How did you subvert my daughter?"

Karen took the gun from Sarah's hand. Then her and Missy gently pushed Sarah to the bed in another room. Sarah looked at Tom the whole time. Stunned. Shocked. She didn't know what to do. Suddenly she heard a 'click'. Karen and Missy had handcuffed her hands to the bed posts.

"Wha...? What are you doing?!" Sarah said in alarm.

"It's time you let the anger go mom." Karen said.

"NO! You get me out of these right now young lady!" Sarah spat.

Missy held up a knife and Sarah suddenly went quiet. "That's better." Missy smirked. She cut down the V of Sarah's shirt and lay it open. Then she cut off Sarah's bra. Karen removed Sarah's shoes and pulled down her jeans. Tears filled Sarah's eyes. Her own daughter was helping this monster take advantage of her. When she was completely nude, Karen sat by her side and began stroking her mom's long, black hair. She moved sensuously to her neck, and down past her collar bone. Karen wrapped both hands around one of her mother's large boobs and began to milk it, starting from the base and moving up to the nipple.

"Honey, stop that. That...that isn't helping."

Karen continued massaging Sarah's boobs while Tom took out his cock, his eyes glinting. Sarah felt something silky and wet touch her pussy. She frantically looked down and saw Missy's impish face, her tongue out, flicking at her slit.

"I'm NOT cumming for you! I will NOT give you that satisfaction."

Karen looked at her mother and spoke to her as she fondled her boobs. "Why don't you like it when guys fuck your boobs?"

"Because it's all about the guy that's why. It's all about them using my boobs to get off, making me feel like a whore. What do I get out of it huh?"

Missy laughed. "What do you get out of it? How about this amazing feeling that you caused a guy to cum! Gosh I wish I had boobs like yours or Karen's. Tell him what it feels like Karen."

Sarah looked at Karen in surprise. "You know, the video you saw was shot several days ago." Karen said. "Just a few hours before you got here Tom fucked my boobs. I liked how his hard, heated cock felt between my firm boobs, stroking in and out, a trail of pre-cum lubricating the channel between my mounds. It was exhilarating. I watched him move faster as he got closer. I heard his strangled cries and groans of delight. Then, I was rewarded with his hot seed, this time all over my body instead of inside it."

"Was it really that good?" Sarah whispered to Karen as she moved her hips, trying to get away from Missy's tongue.

"Yeah mom. It was."

Tom had moved behind Missy as Karen and Sarah talked. He was hard and could never resist Missy's cute ass waving in the air. He pushed inside her and was rewarded with a whimper and smile. His thrusts smashed Missy's face into Sarah's pussy. As Sarah thought about what Karen had said, and tried to ignore the feelings of lust that were rising in her, she felt Missy's tongue stop its assault on her now wet pussy. Sarah looked up and saw why. Missy's pixie face was screwed up. Her body was taught and shaking. Suddenly she exhaled and grunted. Tom muttered, "Wow." As Missy's pussy gripped his cock furiously, trying to milk him.

"Yeesssssssss!" Missy shrieked as she came. She laid on the bed, panting and smiling. "Come on Sarah. Try it."

Tom moved up the bed and straddled Sarah. Karen slid down and pushed a finger into Sarah's wet pussy. "Ahhhh, Karen don't! This isn't right." Sarah protested feebly. Tom pushed Sarah's boobs together and slipped his cock between the crease. Already wet from Missy's young pussy, his cock moved in and out with ease. Sarah fought the urges that were building up. Her daughter was skillfully fingering her while her enemy of years was doing things with his cock that was making her boobs tingle in a wonderful way. "No." Sarah whispered to herself. Her body felt warm and relaxed. She stopped caring about who had done what and why.

Karen pushed a second finger into Sarah's pussy and, with Missy's coaching, sucked on her clit. It was too much for Sarah. Tom's warm throbbing cock, his hands on her nipples, Karen's fingers in her pussy and tongue on her clit. Sarah exploded, her body arching off the mattress, straining against the cuffs. Her mouth was open in a silent scream, her black eyes rolling into the back of her head. Her body shook violently and she heard a scream that she realized was her own.

She lay there for awhile and heard the girls talking. She opened her eyes and saw them smiling at her. "What did you think?" Karen asked.

"That was...That was amazing! I..I owe you an apology Tom."

"He doesn't need an apology Sarah", Missy giggled as she fondled Tom's heavy sack. "He needs to empty his poor balls."

Sarah swallowed and looked at Tom with her deep black eyes. Tom knew what she was offering and moved onto the bed between Sarah's spread legs. His cock was angry red, frustrated for having kept on the edge for so long. Sarah swallowed again and cleared her throat.

"Karen, honey, I have something to show you. Watch what a woman's voice can do to a man." Sarah looked at Tom and whimpered in her baby-doll voice, "Uh! I'm so wet. I wanted your cock so bad in my pussy when you were fucking my boobs. Please.....please.... put it in me. I want your hot cum splashing inside me like you did with my daughter. I want you to use me as your cum slut, empty your balls deep inside me!"

Tom got a crazed look on his face and suddenly plunged into Sarah's soaking pussy. He fucked her hard and fast, only caring about the tension that had been building for the past several hours. Sarah encouraged him with her mewling voice and dirty words. Karen and Missy moved behind Tom and fondled his balls. With a roar Tom stiffened and came and came and came. Sarah tightened her pussy as hard as she could and was rewarded with a strangled cry from Tom.

Sarah spent the next couple of days at the cabin, teaching Karen how to use her voice to turn Tom on, while Missy and Karen taught Sarah how to dress sexier and how to open herself up more. Tom was never subjected to the type of persecution he had endured under Tara. He was free to enjoy three women at the cabin, whenever he wanted. The best part though, was that Sarah had found out where Emily was. Tara was doomed.

tdm3624
tdm3624
13 Followers