Tom's Journey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdm3624
tdm3624
13 Followers

"Of course Mr. Smith." Ajka said, "I am experienced in all Ahhhhh... ahhh ... areas that you ummm... need in your...de de department." As she was talking Ajka screwed up her face and bit her lip. Tom had his cock halfway up her pussy. "I know I can be an aaaasssettt to the department." Tom pulled her hips down more. Ajka panted. "Oh oh oh! Yes I am a hard worker... umm.. I will do whatever needs to be done oh!" The last of Tom's cock disappeared into Ajka's wet pussy. She was facing the desk, supporting her upper body with her arms, her ass facing Tom as he sat in his chair, her pussy stretched with his warm, hard cock."Please don't let me cum until this interview is over." Ajka thought.

Tom moved his hips and slowly pushed himself deep inside. She felt so good. So wet and warm. So snug and silky. He was balls deep and couldn't feel her cervix at all. Tom sighed contentedly. He wanted to stay like that forever with his cock buried in Ajka's sweet pussy, however, his balls had a different idea and were urging him on. Tom flexed his ass and pushed up as he wrapped his hands around Ajka's waist and pulled down. Ajka had got over the initial rush from his penetration and was doing a better job concentrating on the interview. Tom began grinding her hips back and forth on his cock. It wasn't giving him quite the stimulation he wanted, he preferred a more in and out motion. But he knew that it was driving Ajka crazy. Every time he would pull her back his cock would stretch her pussy Every time he would push her forward his cock would bump her clit.

Ajka's face was getting red. Her nostrils flared. Her breath came in short ragged gasps. Her mouth sagged open. Tom moved faster, grinding Ajka against his lap. Ajka shuddered. She was on the edge doing everything she could to hold back. The tension built between her legs and her eyes blurred. Somehow, somehow she was keeping her voice steady. It was taking all the willpower she had though to make it happen. Then she heard the words, "Nice interview Ajka, we'll talk again soon."

Ajka put the receiver in the cradle and screamed. She was so loud Tom put his hand over her mouth and muffled her cries. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Yessssssssssss... Da vise! Da vise! umphgggfffffffmmfffff! Ajka's body shook and tensed over and over. She thrashed her head up and down as her wavy hair whipped around. Her arms trembled and her pussy clenched Tom's cock in a death grip. That was too much for Tom. He bit his tongue to keep from screaming and came into Ajka's throbbing pussy.

Lori knew something was going on. For the past few weeks Ajka had been acting strange. Lori was sure that when they were going over the reports Tom was playing with Ajka but she hadn't been sure. Then, in the conference room, she was positive she saw cum dripping down Ajka's leg. Of course, she was probably looking at Ajka a lot closer than others. Lori found her very attractive. In fact, Lori found many of the same women attractive that her male colleagues did. Her colleagues found her attractive as well. Unfortunately for them, she wasn't interested in what they carried between their legs. So after thinking things through, Lori decided to confront Tom.

Tom was at his desk when a beaming Lori poked her head through the door. "Where's Ajka?"

"She is out to lunch." Tom replied.

"You're not going with her?" Lori said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Umm no, why would I?" Tom said guardedly. Lori walked over to him and stood right next to his chair. She leaned in close and put her hand on his thigh. Tom could smell her perfume and see the base of her breasts in the tight top she wore.

"Did you fuck her?" She whispered mischievously.

"What are you talking about Lori?"

"You know what I'm talking about. What did you do to her? The past three Wednesday's I swear you have been tapping that! 'Fess up!"

Tom looked down at the papers on his desk. "I think you should go Lori."

Lori frowned and then tilted her head to one side. She licked her lips and said, "I can give you the McCray contract." Tom looked up quickly.

"Why would you do that?"

"Because I like that slender Bosnian girl." Lori said, flashing her dazzling smile.

Tom slowly pushed back his chair and quietly told Lori about his deal with Ajka. "I have this coming Wednesday left. That's it. Then she's gone."

"Have her come over to my place Wednesday afternoon! Pleeeeeeease!" Lori begged. "Let me have her for the evening. Ooooooh! I know! You could watch!"

When Ajka came back from lunch Tom told her that next week Wednesday he would probably gone all morning in a meeting. He asked Ajka if she could leave work early and go to Lori's house to help her with some of the contracts. Ajka could hardly believe what she was hearing. This coming Wednesday was the last Wednesday. Could it be that she wouldn't be having sex with him at all?

That Wednesday sure enough Tom was gone all morning. After lunch Ajka went to Lori's house. It was a cute little ranch just a few blocks from downtown. Just like last week, Ajka had on a mini-skirt, but this day she had on a skin tight turtle neck. She rang the bell and Lori opened the door. She was wearing lingerie bottoms and a baby doll lingerie top. For a casual visit, most people would have been surprised at what Lori was wearing. But not Ajka. She was used to Lori pushing the dress code at work and figured this was normal for her. She felt a little uncomfortable at the way Lori was looking at her, but brushed it aside.

An hour went by as Lori and Ajka went over the papers. Lori sat very close to Ajka and would repeatedly brush her hand over Ajka's legs or occasionally her boobs. Lori's athletic thighs were pressed up against her slender ones, and she would lean over Ajka to grab papers, rubbing her boobs against Ajka's lap. Ajka was beginning to think she should leave when the doorbell rang. Lori went to open it. When she came back she had a visitor. It was Tom.

"Hey Ajka! How's it going?" Tom asked as he grinned. "How are things with you and Lori? Are you guys getting acquainted?"

Lori pouted. "No! She's not cooperating. I have been giving her all sorts of signals but she isn't getting it."

"Lori this is Wednesday. Ajka has to do whatever I want this day."

"Anything?" Lori said laughingly.

"Anything." Tom replied.

Lori looked at Ajka. "Stand up and strip."

"Ne! Ne! No! I am not doing this anymore!" You're sick!" Ajka screamed. Tom grabbed her arms and pulled them back behind her back. Ajka twisted and squirmed, fighting to get away. Lori ducked and weaved, trying to avoid Ajka's kicking legs as she grabbed at her skirt, pulling it down. Ajka struggled and fought, but Tom and Lori were too much for her. She felt her strength waning, slipping away. Lori took advantage of her weakness and finished pulling off her skirt.

"Take off her top." Lori instructed Tom breathless with anticipation. Tom complied and Lori moaned with excitement. She wrapped her hands around Ajka's soft breasts and kneaded them, pinching the nipples. Ajka turned her face away. "Such pretty white skin. So smooth and soft." Lori intoned as she felt Ajka's naked body. "So pretty, like a white pastry that just needs to be eaten." Lori pushed open Ajka's legs and breathed in her scent. Ajka knew it was hopeless to resist. This was the final humiliation. To be forced to have her pussy eaten by someone she thought was a friend. Well, it couldn't be any worse then having her throat fucked by Tom a few weeks ago.

"Just get this over with." Ajka thought to herself as Lori kissed her pussy. Lori was excited but also wanted to see Ajka cum. She was an expert in oral sex and it showed almost immediately. She moved her tongue and ruby red lips around Ajka's pussy in a way that Ajka had never felt before. In spite of her revulsion her body began to respond. Tom helped by squeezing her boobs and rubbing her nipples. Within a few short minutes Ajka was reduced to a drooling, panting sex kitten, mewling and whimpering as Lori kept her on the edge.

"Are you ready to cum for me baby?" Lori whispered, her eyes shining. Ajka nodded weakly. Lori wrapped her lips around Ajka's clit and sucked hard as she curled her fingers inside Ajka's pussy, pressing expertly against the G-spot.

"Uuuuhhhhhhhhh!!!!" A quick grunt came out of Ajka. "oohhhhh. Fuck... mmmmmm...." Her hips jerked in hard quick movements, unlike any orgasm she had had before. This one was deep and seemed to reach all the way inside her, penetrating deep inside her womb. Her voice shook and shuddered, she whimpered as her eyes widened in pleasure and fright. "AAAAHHHHHHHHH. Ugghhhghgh.... Ahhhhhh!" "Cine ga zaustavit! Make it stop!" she screamed. Lori kept her lips on Ajka's clit and her fingers on the G-spot. As the tremors reached their peak a flood of juices squirted out of Ajka's pussy, washing over Lori's face and dripping on the floor.

Ajka collapsed into Tom's arms, weak and exhausted. She had never cum like that in her life. She felt Tom positioning her on her hands and knees and instinctively knew that he was going to fuck her. Instead she saw Lori sitting in front of her, scooting her hips underneath Ajka's mouth. "Make me feel like you did." Lori said. Ajka was too weak to resist and slowly lowered her mouth to Lori's pussy.

Tom stood behind Ajka with his cock in his hand. The visual was magnificent. Lori was sighing, laying on her back, her B-cup boobs jiggling enticingly, her tan skin rippling with hard muscles underneath. He saw Ajka's long torso tapering into a tiny waist, her long legs spread and open, her pussy sloppy wet, cum still dripping on the floor. Tom slid inside Ajka and was surprised at how little sensation there was. She was so wet there was almost no friction. As he fucked Ajka from behind he watched Lori writhe and moan as she coached Ajka on how to eat pussy.

"Mmmmmmm. Right there, right there! Oh yes, suck right there...OH! Now take your fingers and touch me here. OoOOOhhhh yesss." Lori purred. Her movements became more frantic and Tom could sense that she was going to cum. It seemed so quick, but then, Lori had been anticipating this all day. Her head thrashed side to side and she grabbed Ajka's face and pushed it into her pussy. "ohh Ajka suck my clit, oh oh oh oh oh! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Ahoaha!" Lori's face grimaced as the orgasm swept through her body. Her flat stomach rippled as her muscles contracted and released. For a moment there was a pause in Lori's screams. Then she exhaled hard and pushed Ajka away. She began furiously rubbing her clit. Her hips jerking and her legs shaking. Screams, moans, and strangled cries came from her lips. Tom was fascinated. He had never seen a woman cum multiple times.

His cock was so hard. His balls had been aching for release all day. Frustratingly though, Ajka's pussy was still so wet that there wasn't enough friction to get him off. Then he knew what he needed to do. He pulled out of Ajka and took a few steps toward Lori. Without hesitating he threw her legs up over his shoulders and drove his cock into her pussy as deep as he could. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHh!" Lori screamed. "Stop! What are you doing?" Tom could barely hear her. All he could feel was Lori's still orgasming pussy squeezing his cock, her taught tummy pressed against his stomach, and her firm breasts poking into his chest. He smelled her perfume and the scent of her body and reveled in the tightness of her cunt. "You're too big! Get out! Get out!" Lori pleaded, hitting his back with her hands.

Tom grunted, "Fondle my balls Ajka." Ajka moved between Tom's legs and began reaching for his sack.

"NOOOO! Ajka don't! Pull him off me! I'm a lesbian, I'm not on the pill, he can't cum inside me!" Ajka hesitated. She thought about her future and realized that it could be great or it could be difficult. Ajka chose great and closed her small white hands around Tom's balls. Tom arched his back and pushed deep inside Lori. He could feel her cervix trying to stop the head of his cock. He gave a guttural groan as he stiffened. Waves of orgasm shook through him, and he felt two days worth of cum rushing up his cock and exploding into Lori's fertile pussy.

Lori flopped her head on the floor in resignation, tears in her eyes. Tom shakily got up, his cock beginning to soften. Ajka began to put on her clothes. As she did she felt a sense of euphoria. She was done. She was free. She looked at Tom. Tom smiled at her and waved goodbye. He turned his attention to Lori who was still sobbing on the floor. Tom's cock began to rise again.

tdm3624
tdm3624
13 Followers
12