Tom's Story

Story Info
Husband wallows in his wife's infidelity.
1.8k words
2.57
71k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was dark when Tom opened his eyes. The only light he could see was from the numbers in red shining from the digital clock on the bed stand. 4:30. The darkness inside and out of the room convinced him it must be A.M.

Was it the sound of the front door closing that woke him? His focus shifted to the sounds of footsteps on the stairs then to the electric sensation of his hard cock being pressed against his own flesh by the satin material that his wife had put on him just before she had left some 10 hours ago. The sound of his wife's voice, sweet and husky, floated across the room. "Honey, I'm home." A dark shape formed in the doorway of the master bedroom. Suddenly, the light from the lamp on her dresser, turned on by Kathleen to its lowest setting, eliminated the darkness.

30 plus years of marriage hadn't stopped his lust for her, and tonight was no exception. Through slotted eyes Kathleen came into focus, and what he saw made his cock jump. The outfit she had dressed in before she left was only partially in place. Gone was the royal blue satin shelf bra that put her breasts on such enticing display by the scoop neck of the black cocktail dress. Now her large, milky white tits all but hung out of the front of the dress, her nipples full and thick, the exposed flesh covered with splotchy red markings and what appeared to be a splattering of drying fluids. The black stockings she had put on with such care were now displaying a combination of runs and holes that were silent testimony to the abuse they had suffered through the night. But Kathleen's face showed no sign of suffering. It glowed with happiness, even if her hair was mussed, with strands clumped together with dried cum. And her makeup showing streaks, especially her lipstick smeared around slightly puffy lips. But her blue eyes were sparkling and the pride she felt from her evening's activities was obvious.

As Kathleen swayed across the floor toward him, her pretty feet still encased in the elegant black fuck me pumps, Tom heard her say " Honey, I need your help. My feet are all sticky. Would you be a dear and clean them up for me? I'll tell you your favorite kind of bedtime story if you do." With that Tom noticed Kathleen's bra and panties were dangling from her hand. Kathleen's eyes followed Tom's and she raised the undergarments as she said "And I do have another little chore for you, since you are so skilled in hand washing my most delicate things." Followed by her sultry voice saying "Oh, and did I tell you? I bought the cutest little apron for you to wear while your hands are busy in the sink caressing my soiled garments in the warm, soapy water. We wouldn't want you to get splashed by anything gooey or sticky, now would we? Even if all you're wearing is the apron."

With that, Kathleen turned and sat in the overstuffed chair set in the corner of the bedroom. She dropped the bra and panties next to the chair, looked directly at her husband and simply pointed to the floor between her feet. Tom slowly crawled out of bed and walked across the space separating them. As he did, Kathleen's eyes took in the sight of her husband wearing nothing but the raspberry colored satin g-string she had bought just for him. Her smile lit up the room. "You do know that it's not that your meat isn't big enough to please me," she said eyeing the satin pouch's struggle to contain her husband's swollen cock, "Because you do know how you satisfied me for many years of our marriage. It's just that now I need something different. And a lot of it."

As he listened to Kathleen speak, Tom sank to his knees in front of his wife, lifted up her left foot still encased in the elegant, Italian shoe which he slowly slid from her foot. As he did he was fully aware of how the shoe slid from her foot, as if it were greased, which in a way it was. Then the odor hit him. A powerfully pungent, yet very familiar odor – A smell that sent an electric surge through his body that seemed to end by driving the surge directly to his cock. "Some of the boys were still hot when I knew I couldn't take any more cock" She was saying. "So I let them jack off all over my feet while I told them exactly how I was going to have them cleaned up after the boys were done. I'd tell you just how thrilling it is for young men to hear a woman like me tell them its okay to blow their loads all over her feet because she is going to have her husband lick and suck up every drop of their cum when she gets home, but I think you'll be able to tell just how much it excited them by how much of a mess your needing to clean" Tom's tongue was already out and slowly licking the bottom of her foot, through the stocking, from heel to toe. Kathleen took the shoe and held it so that Tom could look into it as he was sucking the cum from between her toes. Her smoky hot voice said "Let's not forget the treat inside the shoes, too" as she pointed to the globs of white, sticky ball snot waiting for his attention.

After Tom was done cleaning both her feet and shoes to Kathleen's satisfaction, she said "Now it's time for your reward, dear. Please stand up and move over in front of the full length mirror." The mirror she referred to was mounted on the wall beside the bed. It was the mirror that Kathleen had Tom put up after she realized how much she and her lovers liked watching her in unbridled lust. "Well Honey, now it's time for your reward. You get to jack off for me as I tell you the events of the night. So let's get started."

Tom found himself staring into the mirror, just as Kathleen had instructed. The raspberry colored "pussy sack", as some of Kathleen's lovers called her g-strings, was no longer able to contain Tom's cock, which was sticking straight out from between his legs, and pointed directly at the image in the mirror. Kathleen had risen from the chair, where she dropped the dress from her body, and slipped her now saliva covered feet back into her shoes and walked over to her husband. "I wanted to put my shoes back on because I know how you love what the heels do for the shape of my ass." she purred. "Just like the boys did, sweetie."

Kathleen went on. "Well when I left, we both thought I was simply going out on a date with Paul. It's so much fun to take him to dinner and watch the reaction of the people around us who were trying to guess what our relationship was, especially the other women my age. They see my wedding ring and the difference in our age, and at first assume he's my son. But not for long. For it doesn't take long for Paul to have me blushing with lust from his wicked descriptions of what he will do with me after dinner. And by the time I've paid the server and we stand to leave there's no doubt in the mind of anyone observing us just what is going on between us. And if there is, watching us walk out of the restaurant with Paul's hand on my ass, with his index finger pointed directly down the crack, and my hand squeezing his substantial cock, left a vision no one could interpret as anything other than what it was. A married woman ready to be fucked by a boy young enough to be her son"

By now, Tom is slowly stroking his meat with Kathleen standing beside him smiling into Tom's lust glazed eyes reflected in the mirror. She slowly drops her eyes down to Tom's crotch, pouts and says "Oh honey, it looks so dry. Here, give me your hand." Kathleen takes her husband's hand and pulls it between her legs and uses it to wipe herself from her very swollen clit to the top of her ass crack, soaking Tom's hand with still warm cunt juice and sperm. "There dear" she says with a big smile, "now wrap your hand around your dick and fuck your fist just like it was my warm pussy." Tom hears a throaty chuckle come from his wife as he does as he's told. "Well honey," she continued, "As Paul and I drove back to his frat house, or more correctly as Paul drove our car and I sucked his dick, he told me that their house mom was away for the night, and he wondered if I might want to fill in for her. And I think you know my answer. So before I know it, there I was in Paul's frat house room with nothing on but my heels, stockings, garter belt and pearls. Oh, and of course my wedding ring – there to remind me of the love we have for each other." She holds her left hand up in front of Tom's face to show him the sparkling diamond ring he knows so well, only to see it too is covered in sticky jizz. "And the room was filled with young men, some even with their young, chirpy co-ed dates, either watching me service their fellow frat members, or being serviced." She wiggled the fingers of her still upraised hand and said, "One of the boys was laughing about what a married slut I was as he fucked my mouth, and when he came, he pulled out of my mouth and had me jerk his load out onto my ring while I told him just how much I loved cheating on my husband."

Tom was reaching the point of no return, and they both knew it. Tom's hand was a blur around his cock as Kathleen pressed herself against the mirror, causing her tits to flatten against the glass as she arched her hips backward toward her husband. "You've been such a good boy, tonight you get to cum all over my big round ass. Come on dear, think of all the boys who fucked your wife like a dog, and a very good dog at that," now her voice thickened with lust "And spray your load right down the crack of my ass, so when you're done I get to feel your tongue scoop it all up."

And he did. And Tom will never forget hearing Kathleen's soft voice so close to his ear that he could feel the hot moisture of her breath, say, just before they fell into a deep sleep, "Every day I'm thankful for your love. The love of a fully committed cuckold."