Tom's Treats Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

We took another nap. I woke up by her nudging me in the side.

“Thank you,” she said. “I think we both needed that and you have made me very happy. But now you must leave.”

She very gently kissed my lips. I hugged her and she let me for a while but then pushed me away.

“Thank you,” I said as I stood up. “I can’t tell you how much I appreciated this. You are marvelous. I will never forget this night.”

I went into the drawing room, got dressed and left the apartment.

The next evening I saw Birgit in her office. I handed over the fee in cash.

“How was it,” she asked. “At least you look content and calm.”

“That lady was fantastic,” I said and told her what had happened. It had become very easy to talk to her.

“Well,” she said, “the lady reported that you made her very happy. The best ever she said and she has been in the program for some time now. So you can be proud of yourself.”

“I guess you want to continue in the program?” She asked giggling. “You will be notified when I have been able to set up another meeting. Oh, and don’t look for the lady in this clinic. Her husband is not a patient of ours. This program has a network in a few other clinics as well. That’s good for anonymity.”

I visited my wife nearly every evening. She asked briefly about my meeting and looked happy when I told that it had been good. About a week later she again smilingly handed me an envelope.

The woman who welcomed me was warm and comforting. We had a nice fuck session to our mutual benefit. It was far away though from the first woman but she had been extraordinary.

Over the following couple of months I was set up on a regularly basis with different women in different flats all over the city. Most of them were good ordinary fucks who took care of my frustration, but were nothing to write home about. Except for one thing, though. They were all very horny and eager and really wanted to fuck. No faked orgasms to get it over with. I tried to do my best all the time and the women seemed to be pleased.

One woman was above average and she gave me her panties when I left. The panties were small and of exquisite silk.

Birgit told me that the women were very pleased and flattered me by saying that most would want to have me again. That was against the rules of course. She also explained the panties. The woman had told her that it was a scoring system from her college days. The girls ranked their lovers’ performance in cotton, lace and silk. Giving them to me had been on an impulse.

One day I got the familiarly envelope from my wife. It looked ordinary except that the instructions were more detailed than normal. The meeting was set two days ahead.

I came to the apartment. The door clicked open when I rang the bell and I entered. It was nearly dark inside, only a few weak night lamps in wall sockets were lit. I undressed as instructed in the hall. There was no need for a mask this time. Naked I followed the night lamps through a corridor into a large room. A single night lamp was lit in there giving a very faint light.

“Hi there,” I heard a husky female voice say. “Over here.”

I saw a shadow rise at the other side of the room. She met me when I approached and hugged me. She was completely naked and her warm body felt fantastic against mine. She had full breasts; in fact they held us a little apart. My hands started to explore her body. Her skin was soft and dry and her fragrance was exquisite. Her back was strong and I could feel her spinal muscles. Her bottom was big and also well muscled. This was a lady who really kept herself in shape. She turned in my arms and gave me the opportunity to explore her front body. I cupped and caressed her heavy breasts. I let my hands slide down to her hips and her round belly. She wasn’t slender but had no loose fat. She was a tall woman keeping in shape. My hands went further down to her mons. She was shaved and her skin was very smooth. I gripped her mons in my hand and moved it back and forth. She moaned and had to move her feet a little apart to steady herself. I let my finger go down her slit. She was wet. I slid up and down and felt her clit. She moaned and cried out.

She left me and went across the room.

“Come, come” she called.

She sat down on a bed when I approached her. She brought my cock into her mouth. She sucked me expertly.

“Take it easy or I will come,” I said. She was so good at sucking that she had me on the brink in no time.

She let go of my cock and fell back on the bed. She opened her legs invitingly. I fell on my knees and found her pussy with my mouth and tongue. Her skin was very smooth and slick with her juice. She tasted like strawberry. It was a long time since my wife kept her pussy shaved and it was nice to have that memory refreshed.

I licked and sucked her pussy and she soon trembled and moaned. She cried out and got all tense. Her legs lowered and her thighs rested on my shoulders. She clamped her thighs together to keep my mouth pressed at her pussy. She held me so for a long time until her orgasm had subsided. I felt the strength in her thighs.

She let me free and moved up on the bed.

“Come, fuck me,” she invited.

I was ready although my cock wasn’t fully erect due to the waiting. But I was hard enough to enter her and then my cock would come to full strength, no doubt. I crept up on the bed. She was waiting, thighs spread wide and arms outstretched to meet me. She guided me right to her pussy entrance.

“Now push on, you are welcome in there, don’t be gentle,” she urged me in a hushed voice.

I pushed and with short hard jabs was soon buried in her to the hilt. Her pussy was warm, slick and narrow. As soon as she felt I was fully inside she started to move her hips under me. I thrust into her as hard and fast I could. She seemed to want it a little rough.

I fucked her in that way until I felt her bucking becomes more uncontrolled. She met me with raised hips, her feet now on the bed. She moved and suddenly put her legs around my waist. She was strong. She held me so tight I could not thrust into her. With small movements of her ass she made my cock make small thrusts in her pussy. She flexed her cunt muscles increasing the friction.

I could no longer hold back. I pressed my cock as hard I could into her and came. She screamed and her body shook uncontrollably.

We lay side by side on the bed for a while. She put the bedclothes over us. I was curious about this woman. I tried to ask her questions but she wouldn’t tell about herself. We fell asleep.

I woke up after a few hours. She was lying on her back beside me looking at me. I wanted to know more about her. I let my hands wander over her body. Her hair was short. She had high cheekbones and a fairly big mouth with full lips. Soft full breasts and big nipples. Her belly had a well-defined roundness. Wide hips and fleshy and protruding mons. It filled my hand when I gripped around it. Her thighs were thick and I could feel her muscles when she flexed them. I stroked over her whole front body for a long time and concentrated more and more on her thighs, belly and flanks.

She purred and rolled over. I stroked over her back and felt her muscles. She played with them when I caressed her. She really was muscled. Was she a female bodybuilder? Her big breasts and the female feeling I got in my caressing hands talked against it.


I caressed her backside and especially her bottom. I concentrated on her big round ass cheeks and upper thigh. Now and then I let my finger drop down in her crack and felt the heat. She moaned of pleasure.

Suddenly she turned around and pushed me on my back. She grouped for my cock. It was erect but not fully hard. She made a noise of disappointment and took it in her mouth and sucked hard. She was at an angle and I reached her pussy from behind and put a finger inside. She was ready to be fucked.

She decided that I was hard enough. She climbed on top of me and impaled herself on my cock. She rode me with dedication. She was very selfish, concentrating on her own pleasure. But I had nothing to complain about. What she was doing was excellent for me too. Above me were her lovely heavy breasts. Although I could not see them very well I could touch which I did pinching her nipples. I also placed a finger on her clit and each time she crashed down on me her clit got a beating as well. She seemed too like it.

It didn’t take long until her thrusts got more frantic. She moaned and cried out. Finally she sat down hard on my cock, fell forward and flexed her inner muscles. She came and cried out loudly. That made it for me too. I came and let my seed flow up her cunt.

I fell asleep. When I woke up several hours later I was alone not only in bed but also in the flat. My lady had gone away during my sleep. She must have been very anxious not to be recognized. But she had left a nice present for me. A pair of delicate silk panties lay on my clothes. Her fragrance was still strong in them.

Two days later Birgit was on duty when I visited my wife. I had the fee ready.

“I hear that you have made another woman more than happy,” she giggled. “Are you happy yourself?”

“Oh, yes,” I said. “Very happy indeed. This lady was even better than the first one but quite different. And her setup made it even better. I am looking forward to next time. But I wondered about the panties she left for me. Does she know the other woman?”

“Oh, well, I might have told her about it,” she said and blushed. “I hope they were of silk?”

Birgit arranged two more meetings with about a week in between. The ladies were charming and above average in bed. It kept me and hopefully them on a healthy sex diet. Birgit told me that both were satisfied and happy.

I waited for another envelope. After a week I asked Birgit but she just told me to be patient. After two weeks had passed without an envelope I was very frustrated. I met Birgit on my way in to se my wife and asked when my next meeting was scheduled.

“Sorry, you have to wait. We are short of ladies in the program at the moment,” she answered. “Sorry about that but we must let other male spouses get their share as well.”

She saw my disappointment and patted my arm. “Be patient,” she said.

I sat with my wife for a couple of hours. She was recovering well but it would take several months yet before she was fully recovered.

When I left Birgit waved me into her office.

“Maybe I can fix you something,” she said. “We have some emergency possibilities. Make sure that you are free the next two or three nights. You will get a message but no forewarning. Sleep well.”

The next evening I looked for Birgit but she was not on duty. I was disappointed but had to hide it to my wife. The evening after Birgit was nowhere to be seen although she was on duty. I was now a little edgy because of my expectations for something good to happen.

When I left my wife Birgit suddenly appeared in the corridor.

“Follow me,” she simply said and led me through a few corridors and lifts to another part of the building. She opened a door and let me into a room or rather a small apartment with kitchenette and a bathroom.

“Nurses with late shifts can use this place instead of going home,” she explained. “I couldn’t find a place in town on such short notice. But don’t worry; I have booked it for the night. Just wait here and someone will come and take care of you. No need to hide your face. She is single and knows about you anyway. She is in the program as well. And now you owe me. Have a good time.”

She left in a hurry.

I made myself comfortable in a reclining chair. There were magazines on a table and to my astonishment and delight also a few adult ones. I flicked through one and felt my libido rise. I fantasized about Lisa and hoped that she was the emergency solution.


After about an hour there was a knock on the door and it was opened before I had the time to answer.

The woman coming in was plain looking. She had dark hair and a coarse face with a faint moustache of thin black hair. She was around forty I guessed and of normal height. She wore a wide raincoat hiding her figure.

She closed and locked the door behind her. I rose to greet her and we shook hands formally.

“Hi, I am Inga and I am here because of an emergency call,” she giggled. She had a pleasant voice and seemed self-confident. My expectations rose quickly. “I know who you are, so no need to introduce yourself. Sit down and relax on that coach,” she suggested.

I did as she said and sat down on the coach. She put out the light except for the reading lamp at the reclining chair. She still had her coat on.

“I am told that you like women in nurse’s uniforms, don’t you,” she said mockingly. “Well, you are lucky then because I am a nurse and this is what I wear. Like it?”

She unbuttoned her coat while she spoke and let it slide from her shoulders. I became speechless. Her coarse face was forgotten. She had a tremendous curvy body with full breasts. The top buttons were strained in their attempt to keep her breasts inside. She moved around in the room to let me see her from different angels. Her breasts and bottom bounced and swung. She stopped, standing right in front of me. She bent forward and placed her hands on my shoulders. In the same instant her buttons gave up and her breasts came free.

I got my hands up on her hips and buried my face in her breasts. They smelled nice and sweet. I moved my hands over her body caressing her thighs and ass cheeks and up to her shoulders and down to cup her breasts. She was sexy as hell.

She laughed throatily and withdrew a little. She stood before me and slowly unbuttoned the remaining buttons. She stripped, revealing her gorgeous body bit by bit.

She stood before me without her dress. Her breasts spilled over her low cut bra. She had panties, not especially sexy though and stay up stockings. But what draw my attention were her armpits. She didn’t shave and had a real black bush in each.

She reached behind and unsnapped her bra. Her big breasts sagged of course but were still a sight. I put out a hand to caress them but she backed away.

“Wait,” she smiled, “plenty of time for that later.”

She turned around and with her back to me took her panties off. She graciously stepped out of them one leg at a time giving me a good view of her round full bottom. She stood erect for a while caressing her breasts and then slowly turned around facing me.


I gasped. She had a whole forest of blue-black pussy hair that went high up against her navel. I had never seen something like it. It was really a turn on. She let her fingers sift through her pussy hair combing it, making it fluffy. Her pussy lips were totally covered. I stared at her pussy forest for a long time until I heard her laugh a very content laugh.

“Like what you see?” she asked in a hushed voice.

“Yes, yes, you are gorgeous,” I stammered. I took her whole voluptuous body in. Her legs and thighs in black nylons, wide hips, her pussy forest, narrow waist, her full bosom and above it all her hairy armpits. She was really sexy.

She came close to me. I held her buttocks and buried my face in her thick bush. She had a strong pleasant scent.

“Are you going to sit there all night with your clothes on,” she giggled. “Stand up and I will help you.”

She undressed me quickly and expertly. She had some trouble getting my cock out of my shorts but managed.

She knelt before me, examining my cock. She tested moving my foreskin back and forth a few times. She licked the tip to take care of a drop of precome. I felt that I was going to come soon. I had waited for so long and she had aroused me so much.

I told her. She again laughed her contented laugh.

“Well, have I aroused you that much? I am proud of what this old body can do. Come.”

She brought me to the bed, bent over and took the bed cover away. I took advantage of her position and let my cock nudge her pussy entrance. She looked over her shoulder and smiled.

“Do you think you can make it twice tonight? From what I heard you normally can and are good at it. You are very horny and will come quickly I am afraid. But I want a good long fuck. So shall we give you a quick release and do some serious fucking later? I know how I want to do it.”

Without waiting for an answer she lay down on the bed on her back, legs together. She lifted her breasts and looked at me.

I thought I got what she had in mind. I straddled her and put my cock between her breasts. She squeezed them together and I tried to move. It was a little dry. She felt it immediately and took my cock in her hand and milked it. Precome ousted out and she added some saliva. That was enough to make it comfortable. I fucked her breasts and she adjusted the pressure with her hands. She met my cock head with her mouth and tongue when it was on upstroke. It felt very good and I felt my orgasm build up in my balls. My release came quickly and she got my come between her breasts and over her face.

I was happy and she looked happy too.

“You feel good?” She smiled. I lay exhausted beside her. She rose and went to the bathroom to clean up. She came back and cleaned up my cock as well. Not with a washrag but with her mouth.

I felt it was my turn to comply. Although Inga wasn’t a patients spouse but there on her own account she wanted good sex.

I turned on my side and started to caress her body. Her breasts and down her round belly. My fingers sifted through her pussy bush for a long time. I put my chin against it to feel the soft hair. My mouth came close to her pussy. She squirmed and I got the message. With my tongue I made a path through her hair to her pussy lips. When my tongue went between them at the top she willingly parted her legs. I dove in more eagerly and was soon licking and sucking her cunt. She moaned and started to buck her hips. She screamed when she came.

I let her rest for a while. Then I rolled her over on her stomach. I wanted to see and caress her round ass. She spread her legs and showed her hairy crack. I parted her hair with my fingers and licked my way from her butt hole to her clit. Back and forth and at the same time squeezing her ass cheeks hard. I didn’t take long until she moaned again and lifted her ass to give me better access. When I probed her butt hole with my tongue to tease her she stiffened. I went back to her clit and her pleased moans started again. I went back to her butt a couple of times for teasing and every time she stiffened. After the fifth or sixth time I felt that she responded by pushing back a little and she didn’t stop moaning. I did this a couple of times more before concentration on her clit and pussy. She came a while after in a violent orgasm. Her bottom raised and pushed me away from her.

She lay still for a long time letting her orgasm subside. She looked at me and smiled.

“They were right, the ladies you did before. You know how to please a woman” she whispered.

We cuddled for a while. I rested my head between her soft but yet vigorous breasts.

Suddenly she pushed me away. She had me to lie flat on the bed. On her knees she crept over me starting from my head. She let her breasts caress first my face and then all along my body until she reached my cock. She let her breasts circle around it for a long time. She got into a sixty-nine position. Her pussy was just over my mouth. I propped a pillow under my head. She started to lick and suck on my cock and I did the same to her pussy. When I was nearly erect and hard again she came. She held on just for a little while and then went on getting me real hard.

When she was satisfied she told me to stand up. She lay down on her stomach and propped two cushions under her ass.

“Come, fuck me long and hard,” she begged.

I was ready and eager. I put my cock at her pussy entrance and pushed. She was ready for me and I slid in easily. I fucked her with long slow strokes and felt that it would take me some time to come. In fact she got one more orgasm before I was near. When I started to thrust more wildly she met me vigorously and with joy. We came more or less together.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers