Tongue Tied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatanJD
SatanJD
117 Followers

"Sorry that's not what I meant, I just meant that I do have problems so I can't really complain when people talk about them."

"Cam just because you're slightly mental does not mean you have to put up with it when someone calls you autistic. You have every right to be mad and I am sorry, I would have kicked her ass out right there but I'm trying to avoid pissing people off until I actually make some friends."

"Wait, I'm confused. I thought you came in here to apologise? Now you're telling me you want me to be mad?" I grinned at her.

"Umm... Dammit." She replied laughing. "Well I really fucked up this apology didn't I?"

I laughed and looked down at my sketch. "It's fine. Hang around for a bit, I'm almost finished."

Taby ferreted around in my room for a while as I sketched until finally I declared happily that I was finished and presented the complete drawing for her approval. She blushed, not the reaction I was expecting and met my inquisitive gaze.

"I... it's incredible. It's just, my face, I look so pretty."

"Are you kidding Taby? I only drew you, if you think your face looks pretty it's because you have a pretty face."

She blushed an even deeper shade of red. "You really think so?"

Seriously? I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "You didn't seem like the type to have low self-esteem Taby, you're really beautiful and I don't get how you don't know that."

"Most guys just wanna get in my pants because of these" she said cupping her breasts and sighing. "They're all more interested in what I cover up not what they can actually see."

"Well luckily you have a new step brother to remind you how pretty you are." I could see her face practically melting under the force of her blush, she looked cute and I was getting the irresistible urge to tease her some more.

Suddenly Taby leant in towards me and began to study my face. "What are you-?" I began to ask only to be interrupted by a fierce shush.

"You know now that I look you're pretty handsome yourself." Now it was my turn to blush.

"You're just saying that."

"Maybe" she replied with a foxy grin. "Then again maybe not. Can I have this?" she asked waving my sketch in front of her.

"Sure"

She grinned seeing how embarrassed I was and turned to leave, pausing by the doorway. "I'll see you later then my maybe handsome maybe not step brother." She giggled and blew a kiss my way, then with a wiggle of her hips she left.

I tried to resume drawing, but quickly realised it was futile and gave up, looking down I saw the source of my distraction. I really hope my now very pronounced boner hadn't appeared when Taby had been in the room, driven to distraction I was forced to jack myself off before I could do anything else. Trying to silence the part of my brain that knew full well where my erection had come from.

--

The next few weeks passed without much in the way of events, the four of us were quickly adapting to life together and apart from the first day there were no more incidents regarding Taby's hair. She and I got closer and closer as time passed, despite the obvious issue we had a lot of fun hanging out together, regularly going out to Easton highstreet together for things like window shopping and movie trips. Taby got used to wearing her beanie around me and I got used to reassuring her that it made her look cute.

I was coming home from work as usual when I noticed a car I didn't recognise in the driveway, Taby had said her boyfriend from her old home town was coming over today so I assumed it was his car. As I ambled in through the front door wandering what I was going to say to this guy when I met him I heard crashing from upstairs, followed by shouting.

"TABY!" I yelled up the stairs. No response but I could still hear the shouting from before. I jumped up the stairs two at a time, by the time I was outside Taby's door I could make out what was being shouted.

"Ricky get off me!"

"Babe come on I'm not gonna see you again for a long time, you don't wanna break up do you?"

"Ricky-Argh!"

"Taby!" I yelled throwing the door open, what I saw inside made my blood boil.

This guy, who looked like a big jock type, had Taby pinned to the bed. Her jeans had been pulled down to her knees and her shirt was torn, the guy was trying to get her panties off and Taby was struggling desperately with tears in her eyes. I didn't even stop to think I just charged at him, I'd never been in a fight before and I didn't know what the hell I was doing. I just swung my fist wildly at him, catching him across the face and sending him sprawling, my success was short lived however when he immediately stood back up and proceeded to headbutt me.

I stumbled backwards and fell on my ass, he'd headbutted forehead to forehead which I don't think is the right way to do it, my suspicions proved true when he recoiled just as dazed as me. Taby used this opportunity to shove him out of the door and scream "Ricky get out of here you prick!" at the top of her lungs.

Seemingly dazed from his failed headbutt and probably guessing that his chances of successfully raping Taby had gone from bad to impossible he stumbled out of the house, we heard his car pull out of the drive a few minutes later.

"Jesus Cam are you okay?" Taby asked, pulling her jeans back up and kneeling down in front of me.

"..." my voice caught in my throat, her hair was brushing against my chest.

"Oh! Sorry." Taby grabbed her beanie and pulled it over her hair, lone strands of red hair still peeking out from underneath, but it was enough.

"Taby are you okay?"

"Jesus I can't believe that guy, good riddance huh? Do you want me to get you an icepack?" she made to get up.

"Taby"

"Maybe I should get you some disinfectant? Is it a cut or a bruise?" she began examining my forehead.

"Taby."

"Or maybe-"

"TABY!" She froze. "Are. You. Okay?"

She whimpered. "I actually thought he was different."

I pulled her into a hug and let her sob against me, for a good long while she simply shook and wailed against me. I didn't mind, it felt good to hold her like this. As angry as this whole thing had made me I was a little happy, I would have been more than willing to hold her like this for the rest of the afternoon.

"Hey Cam, do you remember that drawing you did of me?"

"Uh huh."

"Do you remember what I said that day?"

"That I was autistic?" I joked.

I heard her whimper and sob, immediately regretting what I said. I looked down into her eyes and wiped away some of her tears. "Sorry that was stupid. You said I might be handsome."

"I meant it. You are a very handsome guy Cam and you're sweet and you're the only guy who thinks I'm more than just a huge pair of tits and-" As she spoke her hand slowly teased its way up my leg towards my crotch, I already had a raging boner and moments later I could feel her fingertips tracing my erection through my pants.

I knew where this was going, she was an emotional wreck, she'd just nearly been raped and now she was looking for someone to latch onto. Someone she thought she could trust. I knew that this was probably the only chance I would ever have to cross that line with her, after all we were siblings now, did I want to take advantage of her like that? Yes. when I looked down at the girl who I was cradling in my arms, my dick was screaming at me to fuck her, I wanted her so badly it was practically killing me, but I couldn't. Call it cliché but my heart was telling me I couldn't betray her trust like that, and even if I did nothing could ever come of it, I had no future except one with my step sister and it wasn't the one I wanted.

"Taby. You're my sister and I love you." I didn't say anything else, I just gently pushed her away from me and left.

I shut the door behind me and went straight to my room before my mental strength left me, I gritted my teeth and practically ripped my dick off of my hips pulling it out of my pants. I had a brutal hard on and I jacked myself off hard and furiously, I jizzed buckets my first orgasm, only for my dick to obstinately remain rock solid. As I fired off my second orgasm I snarled.

"Stupid. Fucking. Heart."

--

"Hey dad and Casey not about?" I asked as I wandered in from work, I'd been working overtime so I hadn't made it home until eight. Surprisingly Taby was the only one in the house, sat in the lounge reading a book and listen to music in her beanie.

I leant over and plucked out her headphones. "Hey. You the only one here?"

"Nope." She replied folding over the corner of her book. "You're here too."

"Smart ass. Where'd dad and Casey go?" I asked throwing myself down on the couch next to her.

"Dunno didn't ask, they just said they'd be out most of the night."

"You eaten yet?"

"Nope. I'm not exactly a good cook." She replied sighing. "And by that I mean I burn cereal."

"Yeah I'm no good either, let's order pizza." I pulled out my phone and dialled for the nearest pizza place.

"Yeah I can't afford pizza." She told me sighing.

"It's fine. I just got paid so I'll cover us both, it's not that much anyway."

It didn't take long for the pizza to arrive, one of the reasons we always bought from the same place, and once it got here Taby and I lapsed into silence. Munching on our pizza and watching tv in the lounge.

"I think I'm gonna try and find a new boyfriend."

I nearly choked on my pizza. Keep yourself under control man! She was just your sister now, she could date whoever she liked. "Ah ok, cool." I replied as casually as I could.

"I was wondering if you knew any guys who might be interested in me?" she asked.

Dammit. Taby dating some other guy was one thing, but I really didn't want to have to be the one who picked out the guy who would be stealing her from me. Goddammit! I made my decision hadn't I? I had no choice, I'd given up my chance to be with her.

"So what kind of guy are you looking for?"

"Well..." Taby sighed and leant back against my shoulder, she was facing the opposite direction now and I couldn't see her face. "He's gotta think I'm pretty, and be nice, good looking of course, I'm tired of all the jock jerks I've been dating lately so maybe someone a bit more sensitive? A writer or an artist perhaps?"

Wait...

"It would be nice if he didn't live too far away so we could see each other a lot, and he has to want to hang out with me all the time."

She couldn't...

"Oh and he's gotta be really caring, and a little reckless, the kind of guy who gets in a fight with a guy bigger than him even though he knows he gonna lose just for my sake."

Taby rolled over and stared into my eyes. "Well Cam? Do you know any guys like that?"

I didn't know what to think, my head wasn't working properly and I just let my mouth move without direct influence from my brain.

"Umm, yeah. I think I know one guy like that."

"Oh? What's he like?" There was a slight sparkle in Taby's eyes, I didn't know what was going to happen next but I wasn't going to stop. I knew that much.

"Well he's a bit mopey at times, a little mental as well, but I know he thinks you're pretty and people have said he might be pretty handsome before."

"Oh really?" Taby cocked and eyebrow in my direction and leant in towards me. "And how should I find out if he's interested in me?"

"You-you should just be direct, I think that would be what he would want you to do."

The moment I finished Taby pushed forward and pressed her lips against mine, her tongue pushing its way into my mouth. It didn't take me long to reciprocate. All the desire I'd repressed for the last few days tried to force its way out of me through that kiss, our tongues wrestled furiously and saliva started dribbling down our necks. My mind went blank for a while with the warm pleasure I was experiencing, finally I came to my senses and knew I had to pull away, doing so reluctantly.

"Well was that direct enough for you Cam?"

"Taby." I said, the effort of trying to keep her away like this was physically causing an ache in my chest. "We can't."

Taby jumped up, the corners of her eyes wrinkling with the effort of holding back her tears. "I should have known when you turned me down after what happened with Ricky that you weren't interested in me like that Cam, I-I understand. I'm sorry."

It should have ended there, but somehow my body refused to let her go, before I knew what I was doing I had chased after her and grabbed her from behind, holding her in a tight embrace. I knew I had begun crossing the line, now I had to know if she was willing to cross it with me.

"Taby you don't understand anything. I want you so bad it's literally killing me, I've spent the last few days desperately trying to keep myself under control every time I see you, but... we're step siblings now, if we do this there is gonna be a line of people who disprove. Dad, Casey, random strangers, the majority of our elderly relatives, probably a fair few of our friends too. I don't care about any of that stuff personally, but are willing to go through all that just for me?"

"Idiot. You're the one who doesn't understand." Taby pulled free of my hug and pounced on me, sending me crashing down onto the couch while she smothered me with kisses. Tears streaming down her cheeks but a huge smile plastered on her face.

We spent a long time just kissing there on the couch, revelling in the joy that can only be found in mutual love before Taby spoke up. "So if you wanted me that badly why did you push me away after what happened with Ricky? I get that you're worried about the consequences of us being together but-"

"Taby I'm gonna spell it out for you since you don't seem to be getting it. I. LOVE. YOU. I didn't want to be some rebound fuck to make you feel better after breaking up with your asshole boyfriend."

Taby went bright red and fled from my attempts to make eye contact, staring down at the floor I heard her mutter "I love you too."

"I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that. What did you say?"

"I said I love you too!" she yelled. "Geez."

I laughed and wrapped myself around her, bringing my face next to hers and proceeding to kiss the life out of her. I have no idea how long we just lay there kissing before Taby once again broke the silence.

"Okay Cam now I'm gonna be the one to spell this out to you because you're not getting it. When you said you loved me I nearly creamed my panties, I'm on the pill, I can feel your boner pressing against me and I'm currently so wet it's going to ruin my jeans. Will you PLEASE. FUCK. ME."

As she said this she rolled up on top of me and straddled my hips, she hadn't been lying about how wet she was, there was a visible wet patch spreading out from the crotch of her jeans, which she proceeded to press against my raging hard on. I let out a slight moan as she did and ran my hands down her hips, settling on her perfect ass.

"With pleasure."

There were plenty of sticky wet kisses and groping as we struggled our way out of our clothes, neither of us really wanted to let go of the other long enough to actually pull them off so eventually we just settled on being half undressed. Taby had her jeans around her ankles and both shoes but only one sock off, her jacket was god knows where and she had one arm out of her t-shirt. I was in a similar state of disarray, I'd at least managed to get my socks and shoes off but my jeans had only gotten as far as being unbuttoned, the head of my cock poking out from under my waistband. My shirt buttons were sporadically undone and I eventually settled on pulling it over my head, breaking the top button as I did.

"Holy Hell" I moaned as I lowered myself down between Taby's thighs, pulled her panties to one side and revealed her moist pussy in all its glory, carefully shaved and dripping wet. I gently parted her thighs until I could see her erect clit amidst the folds of flesh, my tongue slipped out and lapped at her clit briefly, I felt her flinch and heard her whimper gently.

"Someone's sensitive" I mumbled as I lapped at her pussy.

"Shut-uhhhhp" She moaned as I started to eat her out, sliding a finger into her cunt and slowly sliding my tongue over the folds of her pussy.

I brushed against her clit with my tongue again and felt her pussy contract around my finger, I was amazed at how tight she was. Seems I'd have to loosen her up a little, I carefully teased a second finger into her pussy and started to slowly slide my hand back and forth into her. I attacked her pussy with my tongue and steadily increased the tempo of my hand, I could feel Taby's whole body twitching and her pussy was spasming around my fingers. With a little prompting I could feel her orgasm rising, her pussy clenching tight around my fingers.

I felt Taby spasm and she let out a long guttural moan before her whole body relaxed and her pussy released my fingers, I looked up at her face. She was panting heavily and her cheeks were flushed red. "You okay Taby?" I asked smirking.

"Don't get cocky." She replied pulling her shirt off completely. "I'll wipe that smirk off your face."

Kicking off her jeans she knelt in front of me, brought her hands up to my waistband and slowly pulled my jeans and boxer shorts down, freeing my cock which had been straining against the confines of my underwear. My fully erect dick sprung free, only to slap Taby in the chin. I tried and failed to hold back my laughter when I saw the surprised look on her face, only for it to fade away when she attacked my cock with her tongue.

"You're huge." She muttered briefly, pulling her tongue away from my rod for a moment. "You've gotta be at least eight inches." I didn't respond, well couldn't would be more accurate.

I moaned in pleasure as her tongue lathered my dick, her blowjob felt incredibly moist and she didn't leave a single dry spot, coating my whole dick in a thick layer of spit. She looked up at me with a smirk and reached behind to unhook her bra, letting it fall away and her breasts spill out. Her tongue lolled leisurely out of her open mouth and great torrents of drool sloshed onto her uncovered breasts, then she cupped her breasts and wrapped them around my lubricated dick. "Lots of guys have asked me to titty fuck them like this." She told me giggling. She started to slide her ample bosom over my rod and it felt amazing, like fucking two fleshy marshmallows. "But you're the first, how does it feel?"

Before I could answer she leant in and closed her lips around the tip of my cock, suddenly I was assaulted by the dual sensations of her breasts and her tongue and lips, which were focusing solely on the most sensitive parts of my dick. It felt like electricity running through my dick, the sensitive parts of my flesh so over stimulated that individual sensation faded into an all-encompassing electric pleasure. My orgasm came before I even realised I was close to the edge and before I could warn Taby I erupted into her mouth, her eyes widened with surprise and she jerked away, my cum visibly leaking from the corners of her mouth. I released several more streams as she pulled away, painting the flesh of her breasts and stomach with my scent.

Taby smirked and gulped, I watched the bulge in her throat travel down into her stomach, then she smirked and parted her lips as if trying to prove she had swallowed it all. "A little warning next time please Cam, you nearly drowned me."

"Sorry." I replied sheepishly.

"Now come on, we need to get you ready for round two." No problems there, despite my orgasm my dick wasn't showing any signs of going soft and the sight of Taby swallowing my cum had made it completely forget about having cum already. "Wow." She said simply as she saw my dick was still hard. "That's a first."

I grinned. "I aim to please." I told her as she pressed her now completely naked body against me, I felt my own moist cum rub against me as she did, but rather than being disgusted it just made me feel more excited.

SatanJD
SatanJD
117 Followers