Tongues and Toes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up on my knees, I guide the head of my rod to your opening. I ease in an inch at a time as your warmth envelops me. I feel my body pressed against yours, and I know I'm in deep as the tip reaches the limit of your insides. I withdraw slightly and re-enter you again.

"ohhhhhhhhhhh...." I hear upon the third thrust. Watching my member slide in and out is so sexy. Your lips grip me well, and I feel your wetness leaking from the base of my cock and onto my balls. I increase the pace of my movement to bring you closer to climax, and I know your left hand is hard at work on your clit, rubbing firmly and steadily.

"Ahhhh...oh god....ah,ah,ah,ah," I exclaim as I continue to pump you from behind, holding your hips, rubbing your ass, and reaching around to tug on your breasts. Twenty, thirty, forty times I've watched my hips press into your soft, sweet behind.

As I pause for a moment to not lose control, I hear your breathy whisper from below, "Touch me...there..."

I know what you want, and I'm ready to give as I pull back to get more room. Using my thumb I gather lubrication from the top of my penis and move directly to your ass. Rubbing up and down on the entry, I feel it getting slick, and I wait for your muscles to allow me in. Still thrusting from behind, I worry I may cum too quickly so I slow again while playing with your ass. My thumb has peaked in and the tension is gone, giving me more access. I start pumping again, using my hand and my sex to fuck both of your holes, and I know it won't take long. Your hand goes to work faster between your legs, and I can feel you grab me inside.

"OH, AH, OH, OH...OH...OHHHHHH," you twitch and spasm as the climax hits you over and over again. Your insides contract, squeezing my dick and pushing my thumb from your ass, and you buck against me four, five, six more times.

"Ohhhhh......ohhhhhhhh...." deep breaths replace your panting, and your sweaty body comes to a rest. I'm still anchored behind you with my hardness inside, having avoided release so far. I pull out and hear the soft pop when the head reaches air, and I look to see the results of my work--my prizes, both rosy and red, shiny and wet. You ease to your stomach, and I lie down next to you, proud and content with the joys we've shared. We exchange sweet kisses, and I lightly rub and scratch your back. It is in these, the quietest moments that I feel closest to you and most loved by you. I share my self, my soul with you.

You roll to your side and snuggle into my arms, when you notice a small obstacle to our connection. "Did you cum? I thought you were cumming with me at the end. Why are you still hard?"

I play silent and try to tuck this raging skin torpedo under a sheet.

"Honey, did you?"

"Well...a little bit," I say, trying to assuage your interrogation. I'm sure it will relax and go down, and after such a wonderful ending, I feel guilty pressing you into further action. Plus, you've already done all of my favorite things tonight, so any more would just be greedy on my part.

'That's unacceptable," you declare and push me onto my back. Within seconds your hands grip my shaft, and your mouth heads to the left side of my chest. You know it's the fastest and easiest method to get me off. It feels so good to have your lips and tongue dance around the peaks on my chest, and as you climb on top of me, your right hand joins the task. I can feel pressure building, and the release would feel great. But...

"Honey...can....you....um" I hesitate to interrupt your expert work, but you perk up to respond.

"What? How do you want it?"

"I...um..."

"I can give you a hand job, or I can do something else. I know you like my feet. Do you want me to do that? Just tell me. I think I'm too sensitive to have you inside me again, but I can do other stuff."

"Sit up, between my legs. Drape your legs onto my body." I'm on my back and my legs are spread. You are sitting between them, facing me, with your feet on my ribcage. I start to move your feet toward my chest, and you anticipate what I want. Rubbing in circles and dragging your toes across my firm nipples, my body fills with excitement. I feel your hands between my legs, one stroking up and down and the other massaging my swollen balls, so full and ready to share their prize.

"Ohhh...ohhh...that's good....oh..." I close my eyes and lose myself in the sensations. I love the way you touch me. You are so good to me and make me so happy.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah," my pulse quickens and I feel my climax building. Your hand jerks me faster, taking great care to grasp the head every few turns, while your fingers have moved under my body to explore the softer places. Pressing the button so gently leaves me feeling vulnerable and open. But I know that you love me and want to please me, so I relish your intimate touch even more. You know that in an instant I could cum, and to push me over the edge, I feel your foot slide up my chest even further. Your toes reach my chin, you plunge them into my mouth, and I gladly and greedily suck them.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmmm," I'm in heaven already as my body starts to tense. All blood rushes downward to the head of my cock, and the first spurt announces pure joy. Second and third splashes cover your fingers as your strokes halt to let my orgasm finish. Another jet and more dribbles out, coating your tender hands.

Peeking through the slits of my eyes, I see a broad smile on your face. You look down at your reward--a giant mess over my stomach and your hand--with pride and love. Covered in liquid, you tease the head a bit more to see it twitch and move. A giggle escapes you, and your hand spreads the juices over my sac. Seeing you unashamed and unafraid of my body and its expressions makes me feel like I can share everything with you. Massaging the cum over my cock and balls, you bring me wave after wave of pleasure. You pull back your legs and climb on top to give me one last passionate kiss. Lips touch, mouths open, and tongues dance. A peck and a smile, then you roll off and walk to the bathroom.

I'm naked and alone in the dim light of our room. It's difficult to piece together what's happened on this night, perhaps the greatest and most passionate night in our twenty years together. After sharing so much of each other, and myself I'm filled with a blend of joy and fear. I know you are my wife, committed to me forever, and my lover, sharing our most private selves, but I wonder if you see me differently now. My answer arrives when you stroll through the room again in a towel.

You visit my side of the bed and bend to kiss me. "I love you, honey." Four simple words, but each carrying infinite weight in my heart. "Love you too." Fear, shame, embarrassment, anxiety, and all other negative emotions are washed away when I see in your eyes the passion and connection that has sustained us for so long.

You dress, I change the sheets, you climb in bed, and I climb in the shower. Minutes later we are both in bed for the night.

"Honey?" I begin, not sure of what I'm going to say.

"Yea?" you respond, eyes still fixed on your iPad.

"I had fun tonight." Understatement of the year, but it's the best I've got.

"Me too. What are we doing next Saturday night?" you ask innocently.

"I don't know. Do we have plans?"

"I think so," you propose, but then your voice drops softly. "It's called Truth or Dare. And I'm going first."

My pulse quickens, and I know I'm not going to sleep tonight, or any of the next six, thinking about what that night will involve.

12