Tonight Is the Night!

Story Info
I take hold of a stud.
1.6k words
3.98
23.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have talked about this many times. Played with the idea of me being a cuckoldress to my husband. We have been together now for 16 yrs and have had our 'dry' patches. We have been through everything and still together. My husband came to me and told me he wants to be cuckold. Me being so inexperienced I started to look it all up. OMG he wants to share me? He wants me to take on another male or several male cocks and be pleased anyway possible. WOW. I just kept researching it and guess what? I am game. I love the idea of having another lover and my husband there either video taping, taking pics, or even helping.

I got home from work about 6pm. My husband was sitting on the sofa, he got up and followed me upstairs. There was an outfit laid out on the bed. It was a short black skirt with a purple corset top, black thigh highs, a pair of black crouthless panties and my platform shoes. I was nervous as I had never been with anyone but my husband in such a long time. We both agreed that he would stay home but I would text him or call him when I could. While giving me a bath my nerves started to disappear. He asked me where we were going tonight. I told him out to a late dinner, then for a drive.

After the bath and him helping me get dressed you could see the mixed emotions on his face. He wanted his goddess pleased everyway possible. Yet he didnt know of the sharing part. I reassured him and told him that he wanted this and it turned me on so much I wanted to make it happien. That I would have the phone on when my lover is fucking me. But being my first time I felt this was a better way to do it. He calmed down as I ran my hand on his cock taking hold of him and giving him a gentle squeeze. He let out a moan and some precum came out.

"You are going to clean me when I get home, arent you?" I asked. "Mmmm yes if I must..." "If you must?..." Giving him a slap on his bare ass, "No you will do as I tell you." "Yes Mama."

There was a knock at the door. My husband pulled on a pair of shorts and went to answer it. And there he stood. About 6ft tall, dark, handsome, the deepest brown eyes. So beautiful looking. As I was walking out the door I looked over my shoulder.

"Do not wait up, not sure what time I will be home, but it will be late."

My lover took me out to a late dinner. A nice quiet resturant that was dark. He sat very close to me and started to rub my lower leg with his soft hands. Moving them further up between my thighs. He started to playwith my clit. I tried to keep a straight face. And the touch of his hands was feeling so wonderful. Heteased me through out the meal with a wonderful conversation. As dessert arrived and I was telling the waiter what I wanted he moved a finger inside my wet pussy. I had already cummed once with all the teasing he had done through out the meal. And the feel of his finger inside me was feeling magical. I didnt want it to stop. He slowly moved his finger in and out as we ate the last crumbs on our plate. The pleasure he was giving me, teasing my g spot, and somehow managed to tease my clit with another finger I squirted all over him. I was a little embarrased at first by when just happiend I excused myself to go to the restroom. I sent a text out to my husband, He just gave me a wonderful fingering at the resturant, Im so wet and horny. leaving now to go to the park. Call you later.

We went driving for a bit and found a park that was very quiet. Well of coarse it was cause it was after hours. No one was around. We pulled off onto a side road. Earlyer in the day my husband had removed the middle seats in the van so if we ended up in the car instead of a hotel. I told him I wasnt sure what tonight was going to bring. He moved into the back pulling his pants down. I went over to him and got between his knees. Taking his cock into my hand I started to stroke his shaft, giving light kisses on the tip. I was getting wetter by the moment. I put my lips around his thick cock. Moving up and down as my tounge teased along the way. Precum started to fill up my mouth. He grabbed my head and started to thrust forward. My hands kneeding his balls as he did this I felt some of his precum in the back of my throat. It was different having such a huge cock in my mouth. Wondering if he is going to meet all my needs tonight. I moved his hands onto my chest taking a breast in each hand as I took my corset off. Precum was dribbling out the sides of my wet mouth and when I grabbed for his shaft below my lips he told me to stop. I got up and called my husband and put him on the speaker phone. He knew better then to say anything as my husband didn't want to interrupt me and my lovers moment. I set the phone down on the floor and then lowered my wet pussy down on his cock. Moans of pleasure escaped me as he gently moved his hips forward to inch in deeper. I ran my nails along his chest with the intense pressure that was building up, digging into his chest because his cock was so thick.

"Your pussy is so tight, doesn't your man have a thick one like mine?" Between moans I told him. "His cock can only do so much but cant give me the pleasure you do."

With that he plunged his throbbing cock into my pussy filling me up with precum and made me drizzle him with my cum.

"Does he fuck you like this, deep and hard?" He asked as I pushed myself down to take him all the way in.

After a few moments of me riding his cock I got up and got into the doggy style position. He grabbed hold of my shoulders and pushed me to him. I reached down and began to rub my clit as he slammed me from behind. Right as he was thrusting really hard into me I cummed on his cock so much that the floor of the van was soaked.

"Guess my little white boy will have some cleaning up to do tomorrow." I moaned out loud. As he shot a load of cum into my hot wet pussy.

On the phone faintly there were moans from you. I could hear that you loved the noises I was making and was very pleased. I could even hear how you were rubbing your cock.I also swore I could have heard you whisper

"Yes I will clean you and your van."

"Im going to fuck you in the ass. My little white lovely looking slut.""Please do it.. please fuck my ass and cum all over me again" He started to play with my ass first with a finger going in, then he gently put the tip of his cock into my little tight hole. "Mmm such a tight fit." he said as he gave my ass a small slap. I started to finger my pussy with 3 fingers as he continued his playing. I was so relaxed that he had no problem pushing his cock in even deeper. I immediatly creamed on my fingers from the friction of his cock in my ass.

"This is so tight. Oh my god. Im about to unload all over your back." "Do it cum on me all over my back. Rub it all over me." I told him and pushed back as he was giving my ass some much needed love. He pulled out and covered my back with his huge load. I quickly got on my knees and faced him. Helping him empty his huge sac, I jerked the rest off onto my chest.

When he was finished he started to massage my breasts and my back. He helped me get dressed.

"Must get you home so you can get cleaned."

I turned the phone off and headed home.

When I got home you were in the bedroom. I kissed my lover goodbye and he left. I went upstairs to you and saw you were still hard. I undressed and laid on the bed.

"Get over here and get between my legs with your cock in my face." I told him.

My husband knew I didn't give bj's, but you knew something was going to take place.

"I want you to clean my pussy really well." Telling him firmly as I moved my hand along his shaft.

I jerked my husband off onto my chest as he cleaned the left overs from my lovers cum. My husband emptied his load on my chest.

"Now I want you to clean up my chest my good loving husband. And tell me how special I am."