Tonight It Stops

Story Info
18-year-old boy stops his father's abuse.
1.7k words
4.31
146.3k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sillyman
Sillyman
42 Followers

Joshua could hear them downstairs. It was starting again. Every single night while he would try to go to sleep, the same shit would start. He could hear his father's voice getting louder and faster as the worthless fuck wound himself into a tantrum, and he could hear his mother's sobbing get louder and more shaky by the moment. The violence would be starting soon.

It had been so long that Joshua couldn't even remember a time when it wasn't like this. His father would just sit on his ass every day, drinking beer and watching TV, while his mom went out to the office. Then he would bitch her out when she got home about how the house was a hell-hole and that a decent wife could keep it in better shape. She would make dinner for him because "Only women and faggots cook," and he would invariably start bitching about some minor detail. The peas were overdone. The steak was too tough. He would find something. His father expected no less than absolute perfection in all things, and was always ready to say so.

Joshua rubbed his nose remembering the time his father had punched him in the face for missing a spot while mowing the lawn. He had been 11 at the time. "Anything worth doing is worth doing right the first time." Joshua had tried to explain how he didn't see it, when his father hit him. The old man would accept no whining or excuses.

Joshua had spent his whole life trying to live up to perfection. He helped around the house, even when his mother insisted he didn't have to. He made the honor roll, not that his father didn't call him stupid anyway. He was captain of the wrestling team, even though only his mother ever should up to tournaments. He had gotten a job at Wal-Mart and helped pay the bills, even though his father called him a leech. He would do all these things and more if he could, if only to see that sweet, sad look of pride in his mom's face.

It was his mother who spurred him on to perfection. His mother was perfection, if only the old fucker would ever realize it. She held down a full-time job and made enough money for them to live comfortably, kept the house clean if not spotless, cooked divine meals, and was incredibly good looking on top of it all. Joshua couldn't think of a single girl his own age who even looked that good. His mom could have been a model easily.

Tonight it was going to stop.

Joshua sat up and slipped on his robe. He could hear his father's high-pitched screaming. He walked down the stairs to the kitchen. He could see his mother balled up next to the sink sobbing, and his father shouting at her.

"Why the fuck can't you just do something right for once, you stupid cunt? All I fucking ask is for a clean home and a half-way fucking decent meal, and you can't even do that! Bad enough I have to spend my days out pounding the pavement trying to find a job without having to deal with you and your retard shit!"

"Stop it," Joshua said firmly. His father wheeled around and looked at him. "What did you just say, you little shit?"

"I said, 'Stop it'. You aren't going to do this any more." Joshua said, his voice firm. "I'm sick of listening to you. I'm sick of your hypocrisy. You just take and take and take and never give anything back. You are the worthless one here."

His father's face twisted into a mask of rage. "You, you....FUCKER!" He screamed as he charged Joshua with upraised fists. Joshua grabbed his father's arm and spun, swinging the old man into the kitchen wall. He grabbed his father by the neck and held him against the wall. "Get out of this house," he spat into the terrified face of his father, "Get out of this house, and never, ever, come back. Or so help me God you will die."

He dropped the old man to the ground. His father looked at him fearfully for a moment, than grabbed his coat off the kitchen table and ran out the door. Joshua heard the car start and peel out of the driveway. He looked over at his mother. She was trembling, and on her feet walking towards him. "Joshua...?"

"It's okay Mom. I won't hurt you."

She ran up and hugged him. "Oh Joshua, thank you!" She was crying, and hugging him close. Joshua pulled her against his body. She was soft and delicate, and she smelled wonderful. Her breasts were pushed up against his chest, and she was breathing softly on his neck. His cock grew hard against her body.

His mother stepped back. "Oh god baby I'm so sorry please I...", she started to babble when Joshua shushed her.

"It's okay Mom," he said with a touch of embarrassment, "I mean it's only natural thing to happen when I'm next to a beautiful woman, and..." She started crying again. "Oh god, Mom, what's wrong?"

She looked up at him, smiling and crying at the same time. "Do you know how long it's been since someone called me beautiful?" she said.

Joshua took her in his arms and held her tight again. "Oh Mom, you are beautiful, and intelligent and kind and devoted and sexy..." he said before he even realized what he was saying.

"Sexy, huh?" his mother said, her voice catching. She looked into her son's eyes. "You are a very handsome young man yourself." The words almost caught in her throat. She kissed him. Joshua felt himself melt into the kiss. Her lips were so soft against his. Their mouths opened and their tongues met, sparring lightly with each other. Joshua sucked the breath from his mother's body, and she pushed her hips against his crotch. Joshua's mother pulled away and started to go up the stairs. She turned to look at him. "Aren't you coming?" she said coyly. Joshua practically ran after her. His mother giggled. She lead him into his room. She kissed him deeply again.

"I love you, Joshua. Not just as my son, but as a man too. I've loved you this way for many years now, but I was too afraid to act. I didn't want to hurt you. I know that I am probably crazy," she laughed a little "but I can't stop thinking about you. Please, Joshua. Make love to me."

Joshua pulled off his robe. "I've wanted this for so long too Mom. I've wanted you everyday. You are everything anyone could ask for in a woman." He kissed her hard and passionately, then started to trail kisses down her neck. His mother sighed and slipped her robe off her shoulders, wearing nothing but her white panties underneath. Joshua pressed his body against her, kissed a trail down her breast to her hard nipple. He sucked and chewed softly on her nipple. His mother gasped and then moaned softly. He flicked his tongue rapidly over it and then switched to the other nipple then back. His mother moaned in frustration as he kissed down her stomach, and she pinched her own nipples. Joshua pulled down his mother's wet panties and ran his tongue over her slit.

"Oh God Joshua!", His mother exclaimed. "Oh yes! That feels so good!" Joshua ran his tongue up and down her cuntlips, then spread them open with his fingers and began to lick deep inside her. "Oh yes, ahah, yes, lick mommy's cunt Joshua! Oh yes, uh, uh, lick my fucking cunt!" She pushed his head against her crotch and ground against his exploring tongue. Joshua lapped at her flowing juices. He sucked her clit. "OH! OH MY GOD YES EAT ME EAT ME EAT ME!!" she screamed against him, her thighs quivering against him. Joshua ran his tongue back and forth over his mother's clit. She shook violently then got onto his bed, spreading her legs. She was breathing hard. "Now Joshua, please...fuck me! Make me yours!"

Joshua knelt between her legs and guided his hard throbbing cock deep into her wet pussy, sliding in with no resistance. "Oh Mom, you feel so good!"

"You feel good too baby! Now fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Joshua started slowly, with deep, hard strokes. He pulled out and pushed in again, each time pushing harder and going a little faster. Her pussy squeezed his throbbing cock. "Oh yes baby, that is it! Oh god it's so fucking big and hard! Oh, oh, aha, ohh..." his mother moaned against him.

"Yes take my fucking cock Mom!" Joshua shouted as he pounded deep into her, the force of his thrusts shaking the bed. "Fucking take it" He screamed, pushing into her hot cunt again and again. "Fuck me, fuck me..." He growled. His mothers hips pushed back to meet his with increasing force. The room was filled with the sound of there moans and of there hips slapping together. "Oh fuck..." Joshua moaned, "oh fuck mom I need to cum..."

"Then uh cum in mommy, baby! YES! Oh! Cum in mommy! Do IT! Make mommy yours, oh god, oh god, uh, uhhh..." Joshua was pounding away with lightning fast strokes now, his cock plunging into his mother faster than he could even think.

"Oh god mom, here it comes...oh..OH.. GOD! I LOVE YOU!" Joshua screamed as a torrent of hot sticky cum flooded his mom's pussy. The shock of the hot sperm filling her sent her over the edge herself, and she shook and screamed in violent orgasm.

"OH YES HONEY OH I LOVE YOU CUM WITH ME YESSS!!", she screamed.

Joshua slid back from his mother, exhausted. His mother then bent down and licked the juices and cum from her son's throbbing cock. "mmmm..." she moaned. Joshua sucked in his breath and shook. He reached down and kissed his mother softly, loving the taste of their passion.

There was a knock at the door. Joshua and his mother both threw on their robes and ran downstairs. The police were at the door. It seemed that Joshua's father, who had been driving drunk and emotionally upset, had been in a head-on collision and killed. The officers offered there condolences, which Joshua and his mother gratefully took. The police left. Joshua and his mother both looked at each other for a moment before a mutual evil smile broke out and they raced back upstairs.

Sillyman
Sillyman
42 Followers