Tonight, Just For You

Story Info
Friends make arrangement with leggy classmate.
4.7k words
4.38
55.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kessler
Kessler
252 Followers

Sharon was definitely what I would call a hot babe. From what has been said through the grapevine she has rocked many a guys world in her young life. I was just a freshman in High School at the time and Sharon was a junior, which made her virtually untouchable by me, or any guy in my class. I was satisfied just viewing her from afar which mainly consisted of watching her in the hallways between classes and at lunchtime in the cafeteria. She definitely had it going on and the way she carried herself it was obvious she knew it. She had to be close to six feet tall and unlike many girls her age she was secure about her height. Her chestnut blonde hair always looked smooth and shiny and was offset beautifully by her olive skin to tone. However my favorite part in viewing Sharon was her incredibly long legs. They were absolutely magnificent! Every guy I spoke with in school, which primarily consisted of the freshman class, fantasized about Sharon's legs. To us it was obvious she knew this. Practically every day during the school year she wore shorts or some kind of skirt, showing off her legs. During lunch she made sure her legs were always in plain sight for anyone wishing to see. Billy, my best friend since grade school, informed me that she sat next to him on Friday. He said she did not say a word but smiled down at him and began to rub her leg up and down against his leg underneath the table. Billy said he started to get hard immediately, forgetting all about his lunch.

I shook my head and laughed, "Your full of shit man! No way."

Billy said, "Seriously. No joke. It gets better."

I have known Billy for most of his life and I could tell by the look on his face and his demeanor he was actually telling me the truth. I know his bullshit antics and this was not one of them.

He continued, "It was weird, she continued to stare down at me and smile not saying a word and after a few minutes she reached down and placed her hand on top of my leg, as she continued to rub against it with her leg and slowly pulled it toward her, forcing my legs open. She then raised her leg up resting it in between my legs and slowly slid it down to my cock. My cock was completely hard down the inside of my thigh. She had to of felt it when her fine calf made contact with the head of my cock because she stopped it right there and she smiled even bigger. She started to swing her leg back and forth causing her calf to rub against the head of my cock that was straining inside my blue jeans. She placed her elbows on the table resting her chin in the palms of her hands and continued to stare at me while she rubbed her leg against the head of my cock. I was really breathing hard and could not help but push my tray aside and lean forward while she rubbed my throbbing cock with her leg. After just a few minutes of this I felt myself beginning to lose control. My body was starting to shake and I reached under the table rubbing her fine leg with my hands. Her calf was so smooth taught. That was all it took as I felt the urge to cum overtake me. I gasped each time I felt her calf rub across my sensitive head and as my gasps turned into quiet grunts I heard her giggle. At the moment of my orgasm I looked into her smiling face as she playfully whispered, "Are you Cumming for me?" I gripped her leg pressing it hard into the head of my cock and shot my load right then and there. She laughed saying, "That was so sweet of you."

I was slack-jawed listening to Billy's story, "You have got to be shittin me man?" Billy shook his head, "Honest. Get this, there is more." He continued, "She continued to rub my spent cock with her leg while I caught my breath letting my racing heart return to its normal beating. She then said, "Your cute, just like your brother."

Billy stopped and gave me that knowing look and said, "You can guess where this is going."

I smiled and nodded my head. Billy's older brother, Jim, was our schools number one jock not to mention All American in football and baseball. Unlike the other jocks, Jim was cool and not conceited. In fact, he hated being referred to as a jock. It was not unusual for girls to go through Billy to try to get to his brother Jim. At first we thought it was pretty cool and in a sense it made us feel popular. Being his best friend and all I got to be a part of it and even though I still liked the attention it was obvious Billy was tired of it. Lately it had gotten worse, as on occasion I would swing by their house to visit with Billy and wind up walking into the middle of an argument between the two of them. The root of which usually pertained to Jim's popularity and Billy's expectations of trying to live up to his older brother's reputation. In all honesty I have to say that Jim was pretty cool about all this and understood what his little brother was going through. During these arguments I often felt that Billy was not being fair as he often viciously lashed out with hurtful words towards his older brother. I never quite understood all of this as Jim often tried to make amends by taking time out from his friends and hang out with us before, during and even after school. Billy, on the other hand would usually ignore him rudely when Jim was just trying to be the big brother. During one of these occurrences Billy really pissed me off because I saw the hurt on Jims face as he walked off. I confronted Billy by saying, "What the hell is your fucking problem man? Your brother is just trying to be cool with us and you fuck'in blow him off!"

Billy just turned to me and angrily said, "Fuck'in mind your own business!"

Billy continued with his story, "She wants me to hook her up with Jim and if I did that she promised I would get more of what she just did."

"So what did you say?" I asked excitedly.

Billy smiled, "I told her I would think about it."

I stuttered. As I often did when I got excited, "Your crazy man! You have to take her up on this."

Billy said, "Your right. Lets see what happens at lunch today."

I could not wait for lunch and when it finally came we found ourselves sitting together waiting for Sharon to enter the cafeteria. Sure enough, there she was in tight shorts. She entered with her friends as she looked around the cafeteria. Once she saw Billy she smiled and said something to her friends as she left them making her way towards our table.

I turned to Billy saying, "Here she comes."

Sharon sat down next to Billy asking, "Well, what do you think about our arrangement?" Billy said slyly, "Well I don't know…"

She looked at me, and Billy said, "Oh don't worry about him he is cool." Sharon smiled at me and said, "Good, I know you guys are close friends."

I watched as she looked down into Billy's lap and said, "Well lets see if I can't help you make up your mind. Open up for me cutie."

I stared in amazement as I saw Sharon reach down and open up Billy's legs placing her long leg in between them just as Billy had described to me earlier."

As she worked his cock with her leg she smiled at the both of us. After several minutes Billy was approaching orgasm and Sharon said to me, "You like this also don't you. I notice how both of you stare at me, particularly my legs." Having said that I heard Billy grunt as he jerked forward. Sharon looked down at Billy's lap as she placed a hand on his shoulder and laughed saying to me, "You be the smart one and help your friend make up his mind and I will make it worth both your while."

She withdrew her leg from between Billy's and left us. I watched as she joined her friends at a table across the room. I must have had a look of shock on my face as I grabbed Billy by the shoulder lifting him up from the table, "Wow!!! You have to do what she asks! Did you hear what she said? Both of us man, both of us"

Billy shook his head still trying to catch his breath, "Yah, yah, I heard. Okay it's a deal."

In the days to come we were not having much luck in playing matchmaker. Jim did not appear to have the slightest interest in Sharon. I was getting desperate and so I took it upon myself to appeal to Jim's sense of brotherly love, without Billy's knowledge of course. I met with Jim in his room and after explaining the whole story to him he sat there stoically not saying a word. At that moment I thought I had made the wrong decision in telling him. Suddenly, without warning and with amazing speed he stood up causing me to jerk back in my chair. I thought he was going to kill me. Instead, he roared with laughter saying, "You guys are fucking insane! Always thinking with your dicks." Then, just as quickly as he started, he stopped laughing and approached me standing directly in front of me. I looked up trying to get a clue as to what he was thinking. The look on his face was serious as he stared at me for what seemed like hours.

He then said, "You know, your smart. Not only are you smart but your also very observant. I wish Billy was more like that."

I did not know what to say. He slowly made his way back to the chair across from me and sat down. We sat there in silence. Jim looking down at the floor in concentration and me scared shitless. Then he looked up at me and asked, "You want a beer?" I stuttered. Shocked at the offer and said, "Sure." He pointed to the mini fridge saying, "Help yourself, and while your up grab me one."

I got up and stuttered, "Okay, thanks."

Jim laughed, "Hey man, chill out will you. Its me Jim, I am not pissed at you, just the fucked up situation with my brother."

We drank our beer and after a while Jim said, "You know, at first I was Jealous of you. Jealous of the relationship you have with my little brother. You're more of a brother to him than I am. Then I realized it is good that he has someone like you watching out for him. No matter how hard I try to be close with him he resents me. I just want him to know that he needs to be himself and that no matter what, I love him."

I felt uncomfortable listening to all this but I realized it was something that Jim needed to say. As he spoke it was as if a weight was being lifted from his shoulders.

After more words and several more beers Jim agreed to get together with Sharon so that Billy and I could, as he put it, "get our rocks off." We both agreed that Billy should not know about the meeting he and I just had. Jim did not want Billy feeling indebted in any way towards him. I agreed in that this might push them even further apart. He told me he did not like Sharon. As fine as she is he did not like the attitude of her flaunting her wares around. But he said with a smile it would not be hard to make the best of it with her.

I smiled and said, "Great!" I finished my last beer and left.

Over the next couple of days Jim got together with Sharon and it was time for Billy and I to collect. We met Sharon after school and she scheduled separate meeting times for us to come by her place. I was scheduled to come by first that evening and Billy the following evening.

I arrived at Sharon's place as scheduled and she met me at the door. She led me up to her room. She quickly told me she was prepared to do anything but fuck. She was wearing terry cloth shorts and a halter-top. I surprised myself by saying that I did not want to fuck I just want you to make me cum like you did with Billy in the cafeteria.

She threw herself on the bed giggling and said, "I thought so. So you are into my legs that much?"

I said, "Yes. Your legs are incredible."

She slowly began to rub them and said, "Well what are you waiting for? Here they are." I took off all my clothes got on the bed with her. I started to touch her legs and kiss them. Sharon was enjoying my worshiping of her legs. She lifted them up and placed them on top of my shoulders as I continued to alternate between them licking and kissing her calves and ankles. They felt incredibly smooth. After a while she instructed me to sit up as she brought her legs up. I could not believe how long they were. She said, "Let me." As she grabbed my hard cock by the shaft and guided the head of my cock up and down the side of her left calf. I watched and moved with her as she slowly pulled it along forcing the rest of me to follow. She started at the outside of her ankle and tracing it up all the way to the joint behind her knee then back down again starting the process all over. As she did this I groaned, "Oh God your legs are so long." Sharon smiled and said, "You like that I can tell."

After the second time my cock traveled up her leg about half way, I started to ooze precum as I saw a shiny trail being left behind on her calf. Sharon noticed this as well saying, "That feels so nice knowing you are getting hot on my leg." I groaned as she pulled my cock closer into her leg by the knee pressing it there. I watched as she straightened her leg out just enough to make room for the sensitive head of my cock to fit into her knee joint, and closed her leg around it. She then proceeded to slowly rock her leg from side to side causing a jerking sensation with her calf pulling against the head of my cock. I also began to thrust my hips pumping into her leg. I could not control myself as she quickened the pace and I felt myself on the verge of cumming. Sharon smiled at me saying, "That's it cum into my leg."

Sharon reached over with her left hand grabbing the base of my shaft between her thumb and forefinger and stroked me there as well. I felt the fingers of her other hand fondle my swaying balls. Feeling all this was too much for me as I felt the orgasm begin to overtake me. Sharon sat there calmly pumping my cock with her long beautiful leg as I strained to hold on. I watched as she nonchalantly worked over my cock and balls with her fingers and leg each time I felt her fingertips probe and pull on my balls I tightened and threw my hips forward. I placed both my hands on top of her rocking knee and groaned loudly as I felt myself explode into her tightly clenched calf. Again and again I felt my body loose control as I shuddered with each orgasmic rush. Throughout my orgasm her fingers and leg rhythmically squeezed out each spurt of my cum. Finally it subsided as I fell forward exhausted. I lay there across her legs my shriveling cock still trapped in the vice like grip of the lovely leg. I felt her calf muscle flex and relax, milking out the remainder of my cum. As I lay there face down with my cock still clenched in her bent leg I felt Sharon reach in from behind me between my legs and grab the base of my shaft between her thumb and finger and stroke my shaft. Feeling this I groaned with pleasure. Once she was satisfied I was completely spent she opened her leg releasing me. I rolled off of her and lay there at the foot of her bed breathing hard. The site of my thick cum running down her calf and the back of her lower thigh was amazing.

I whispered, "God that was fantastic!"

Sharon giggled, "You must have been saving that one up. That was a big load. We are not done yet I got something else planned for you once you get ready. I think you are going to enjoy it."

After a few minutes Sharon sat up next to me and sandwiched my limp cock between her long calves saying, "This is the best way to get a leg man like you hard." I watched as she squeezed some baby oil on my cock and her legs and began to jerk me using her legs. She bent over and using her hands squeezed her calves together around my cock. Seeing all this was amazing as I watched my cock slowly swell and rise with each of her leg strokes.

Sharon commented, "My goodness this is too easy. My legs touch your cock and you get hard."

I watched as she pumped my growing cock between her long shapely calves. As she did this I could not help but touch her beautiful legs, caressing her legs as she worked them over my throbbing member. Within a few minutes I was completely hard again. Seeing me at full erection Sharon released my trapped cock and positioned herself in a seated posture with her back against the headboard. She then bent her legs slightly up keeping both her heels together on the bed. She smiled at me and wiggled her toes Saying, "Kneel down at my feet and put your cock right here." I watched as she reached over with her fingers and used them to spread open the big toe and second toe of her right foot.

"Come on, put it right in there. I have always wanted to jerk a guy off with my toes." She smiled.

I quickly did as she instructed, positioning myself on my knees at the foot of the bed. Sharon continued to wiggle her toes causing her long wonderfully shaped calves to flex. I found it somewhat difficult to guide my cock between her toes because her feet were so low. I grabbed one of the pillows and used it to prop up her feet. This allowed for much easier access. I still had to slump over her legs but not as much as before as I slowly slipped the head of my cock between the big toe and second toe of her right foot. As the head of my cock slipped between them Sharon released her spread toes. The sensation of them locking just below the head of my cock was incredible making my body slightly jerk back. Seeing this Sharon giggled, "Ooooh, that's a snug fit eh."

Sharon began to slowly flex her ankle up and down ensuring she kept her toes locked around the sensitive head of my cock. With each stroke I groaned with pleasure.

Sharon asked, "So do you like this so far?"

I moaned, "God yes, your toes feel great."

After a few more strokes Sharon slid her left foot underneath and pushing up against the underside of my shaft near its base, I felt the tips of her toes pressing against the swollen vein. Upon feeling this I groaned loudly, "Oh, oh, Ooooh. Please don't stop." Sharon smiled saying, "So you like the way that feels." I felt her press the tip of her big toe even harder up against the vein running it up down along the underside of my shaft all the while continuing to jerk the head of my cock between the toes of her right foot. With each jerk and rub my body quivered in spasms as my breaths came in short gasps.

Eventually Sharon was forced the toes of her left foot spreading them open and lock my throbbing shaft between her big toe and second toe. Feeling this tight fit caused me to groan again, "Oh my God that feels so good, your toes, oh your toes."

Sharon sat there laughing lightly as she continued to flex both her ankles in unison stroking my shaft in full measure, my cock tightly locked between both sets of her sweet toes.

"Mmmmm, that is a very tight fit. I like feeling your hot shaft swelling between my toes." I could not help myself as I began to thrust my hips back and forth in rhythm to her strokes. As she quicken the pace so did I. My body began to tense up as I reached over and caressed her swaying calves in my hands. Feeling the wonderful smoothness of them as they flexed in my hands excited me further. I bent forward and kissed the tops of her knees. Seeing me do this Sharon giggled, "That's it cum between my toes. These legs will never get tired." She placed both her hands on my shoulders and continued to pump my shaft harder and faster.

Sharon's toes felt amazing, as I increased my thrust. I felt my body slowly giving way as my tense muscles began to tire. I locked my arms under her calves hugging her legs into my chest letting her toes do all the work.

Sharon felt my submission as she giggled again saying, "That's it just hold on and let it go. My toes will make you cum." I felt the toes of her right foot concentrate more heavily on the sensitive portion of my cock's head while she continued to jerk the length of my shaft with her other toes. Feeling this I knew it was only a matter of seconds before I cum as I groaned loudly, "That's it, that's it, don't stop."

Suddenly Sharon stopped stroking me and pushed on my shoulders saying, "Not yet I want you to feel this. Raise up for me." I did as she asked my body shaking with anticipation as I lifted myself off her legs.

Kessler
Kessler
252 Followers
12