Tonight's the Night

Story Info
What she wanted to do.
860 words
3.11
17k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been wanting to do this for quite some time, but hadn't had the guts to. I had imagined it and dreamed about it, but hadn't been up to putting it into motion. I had decided this would be the night. I wanted to feel and explore my reactions and his. ...

When he arrived at the door to meet up, I opened it for him to come in, then pushed him against the door and kissed him. I felt his hard body pressed against me, as his hands wondered my body, and mine wondered his. He grabbed my butt and held me close while he nibbled my earlobe. I rubbed my hands down his torso and gripped his butt. I was already wet with lust and need. He slid his hand down the inside of my pants and felt my wetness. He rubbed me while we kissed. He removed his hand and slid it up my top. He fondled my breasts while I pressed into him, gripped his butt, and sucked on his neck. He went to remove my shirt, but I said not yet and pulled away.

I led him to my bedroom. I brought him to the bed and pushed him on top of it. I straddled him and kissed him. As we kissed I reached down and stoked him through his pants. He kissed me back and moved his hands up my legs and went to slide them under my shirt. I moved his hands behind him. For now I wanted to be the one to explore and I wanted him to just feel and enjoy. I told him to keep his hands there.

After kissing him and rubbing him a bit, I leaned back and looked down at him. :) I really wanted him, which made me a rather uncomfortable. I rubbed my hands over his chest and crotch, as I watched his eyes and facial expressions. I then rubbed my hands over me, while continuing to watch his reactions. I slowly unbuttoned first the top button, then the next working my way down to the end. I reached down and rubbed my hand lightly against his crotch. Then I slid my hands back up him and sliding his shirt up and kissing the newly revealed skin as I went. I pulled his shirt over his head, and kissed him deeply while pressed against his chest.

I then unbuckled his belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. While watching his expressions, I slid his pants down and off. I wanted to see him and his reactions. I kissed the tip of his member, then licked it and took it in my mouth. I sucked on him a bit, then I got back up and stepped a little away from him.

I rubbed my hands over the exposed skin on my torso, and slid my shirt off. I lowered one bra strap and fondled myself under the cup. I slid my other hand down my chest, over and under my mini skirt. I put my foot on the bed beside him, so he could have a good view and then I flipped up the skirt showing him a peek at the wet red boyshorts that lay beneath it. I slid my hand under my panties and rubbed my hand over my pussy, enjoying the feeling, and his eyes on me while I played with myself, while he couldn't do anything. I pulled my my hand away and licked my juices off my digits, while rubbing my other hand over my belly. I slid my hand down my throat, down my chest, and torso, and back under my skirt. I slid my panties down my thighs, over my thigh high black fishnet stockings, down my legs, past my knees, past my ankles, and off. I tossed them onto his chest. He smiled and continued to watch me. He said he wanted me, and for me to go to him, and although I wanted him, I wasn't ready yet.

I turned away from him, smiled over my shoulder, then bend down facing away from him. I looked at him between my legs, then rubbed my hands up my legs as I stood back up. I rubbed my thighs under the skirt, unzipped and removed the skirt, then rubbed my hands other them again. I rubbed my hands over my breasts again, folded one cup down, revealing the breast it covered, then back up again. I did it with the other breast too, then took my bra off.

Sense we were unable to take it any more, I grabbed a condom, and walked back over to him. I got down between his legs, and took him in my mouth. I sucked on him, enjoying the feel and taste of him. As I did this I rubbed my hand over his thighs and chest. I wanted him, and at times that might be enough, but tonight I want him in me. I unwrap the condom and slide it on him, then I slide up him, and he enters me. Such a great feeling. ... ... ... ... ... ..