Tonsillitis

Story Info
A funny blow job story.
1.4k words
3.8
17.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
380 Followers

My best friend Joy and I had this game, 'you do mine and I'll do yours.' Since we had discovered that most men harboured the secret fantasy of having two women at once, we had enjoyed gifting this special treat on about half a dozen of the men in our lives. It had all begun during a three day holiday in Las Vegas. Joy was not really into the guy she was seeing at the time, but he had splurged on a big hotel room at Bally's over the Labor Day weekend. She did not want to be alone with him for the whole three days, so she invited me along as well. On the first night, we got to playing around with each other in the sunken tub; just kissing and touching her fabulous 44 DD tits. Her boyfriend had loved it. Before the weekend was over, we had our first threesome.

It formed the guidelines for our future endeavours as well; namely, you don't actually fuck the other person's partner. We play around with each other a lot and we can even give the guy a blow job, but the only fucking that goes on is between the original couple.

But since as the saying goes...what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, that is not this story. This story is the time that Joy thought my guy had ruptured her tonsils. Of course, I knew that was not possible; not with this guy. He was barely six inches, maybe. There was very little chance that he had done any damage to her throat, but this is the story of how we spent the early morning hours in an emergency room...and of explaining it all to a cute intern.

It all began simply enough with Joy and I laughing and enjoying another of our long thoughtful conversations on the hour long drive from Los Angeles to his beach side Orange county mansion. He was a doctor and I had been seeing him about two months on-and-off. I knew it was not going anywhere in terms of a relationship, because he reminded me too much of my ex; a pompous, snivelling weasel. But in small doses, he could be fun and he did enjoy treating me to the finest restaurants in Southern California. So I thought that a threesome might make a nice parting gift.

I suppose one thing that always intrigued the men in our threesomes was that as in the children's fairytale Snow White and Rose Red, Joy and I were quite opposites in looks. I was shoulder-length, straight, blonde hair, green eyes and in typical Southern California fashion tanned. I was average height and as the saying goes height-weight proportionate. Joy on the other hand was what is often termed zaftig. At almost five foot ten and weighing over two hundred pounds, she had full, round hips and those absolutely amazing 44DD breasts that I could have happily smothered myself in. She also had the most breath-taking halo of very long, curly dark brown hair that flowed in waves to those full hips. It was stunning when she gave a guy a 'hair job' as that mane flowed across his stomach and thighs with her mouth sucking at just the tip of his cock.

Once inside, the three of us talked a bit over a glass of wine. Then as we usual we got things started slowly. I would kiss him and then kiss Joy. After a few minutes of musical mouths, I would get them kissing while I felt up Joys wonderful, luscious, magnificent tits. Can you tell that was my favourite part of our threesomes?

Within minutes the three of us were laid out on the expensive Persian rug in his study. I was enjoying snacking on Joy's sweet cunt and my hands were tweaking her nipples and squeezing those ripe melons. Honestly, I think I might have a breast fixation as bad as any tit man. The doctor was sitting on the rug next to Joy with his back against the plush valour sofa. Joy's pouty lips were actually wrapped around the head of his cock and her hands were working the shaft.

Now I was getting comfortable, because I know from experience that it takes an act of god to make Joy cum. So I was preparing for a long night. Then suddenly the doctor stood up and ran from the room. I looked up over her muff at Joy as if to say...What the fuck?

She apologised profusely, because evidently in the less than five minutes we had been playing around he had finished. Unfortunately from experience I knew finished was definitely finished, over, no more for the night and probably not for a couple of days. I was honestly not that concerned about it, since he was not the only guy I was seeing and since I was planning to end it anyway. In fact, we started to smile and then giggle.

Then suddenly Joy was coughing. And I mean coughing; like someone who was choking. Then she wrapped her hands about her throat and proceeded to spew up blood tinged mucous. I was shocked. So too was the doctor, who had returned from cleaning up the mess he had made in his shorts since he had cum so quickly and without warning so Joy had not been able to swallow it. He had instead spewed it all over his shorts and his very expensive rug. Now Joy was adding a spray of spit to the patterned rug as she continued to hack and cough. At the time, I was quite frightened. Now, I imagine it was all very funny.

You would think that having just blown a doctor, he would have some sage medical advice. Unfortunately, he was a cardiologist. I did finally convince him to take a look, but since he had not examined a throat in almost thirty years (since his internship) he was of little use. Joy was panicking, primarily because of the pieces of red of mucous material that she kept bringing up. She was virtually screaming, 'You burst my tonsils.'

Now I could tell that the coughing and her distress were real. But I knew there was no way that this guy's cock could even reach anyone's tonsils. Let alone burst them in the space of two minutes. But I adore this woman; she was and is my best friend in the world. So at a little after midnight, we hope into my old Dodge Neon and head back to Los Angeles. Having just recently finished university and given the complicated state of the American medical system, Joy was of course uninsured, which meant we ended up in the very busy emergency department of one of the county hospitals. Given the abundance of gun shot wounds and stabbings in the early morning hours of a Saturday, we waited...and waited and waited.

When we were finally seen after four o'clock in the morning, wouldn't you know the young intern was almost as cute as George Clooney on ER. So how do you explain that the two of us were 'entertaining' a man friend and that he might have 'burst' her tonsils when he orgasmed? Well it went something like this:

Hot Doc: So what seems to be the problem?

Me (Joy could not talk with pain and coughing): Ummm...we were...well we were performing...fellatio. Actually she was performing fellatio, I was...well it doesn't matter what I was doing. But when he came, she started coughing. She thinks he might have done...something to her throat.

Joy (finding the strength to make her point with a whisper): He burst my tonsils!

Hot Doc (trying very hard to remain professional and not laugh): Yes, well I doubt that is likely. More than likely 'it' just irritated them. But I will have a look.

In the end, he did a culture and we had to wait another couple of hours to get a prescription for antibiotics; just in case there was an infection. By the time, the ordeal was over the sun was rising into the blue Southern California sky. Neither of us had had any sleep; or an orgasm for that matter. But we did share a nice laugh in the car back to my apartment as we wondered what the Hot Doc would have said if we had offered him one of our special threesomes: tonsils and all.

wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
380 Followers