Tony and Alicia Go to Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
134 Followers

"I need you to just fuck me," Alicia said yanking Tony's belt free, "hard and fast."

"You got it Baby!" Tony replied stepping out of his pants and boxer briefs. "Get on the bed on all fours and hold the fuck on for dear life!"

Alicia dropped her thong and removed her bra as quickly as she could before kneeling on the edge of the bed with her feet and shins hanging off the end and propping herself up on her hands. Alicia arched her back jutting her ass in the air and waited for Tony to push his way inside her. She didn't have to wait long. Alicia's pussy was so wet and swollen that Tony was able to slip balls deep inside her in one push. Tony didn't waste any time, his hands immediately grasped Alicia's hips tightly so he could start thrusting into her hard and fast.

"OH YES!" Alicia bellowed as Tony began jack hammering her pussy. "FUCK ME!" Tony mercilessly rammed his cock into Alicia driving his body into her harder and faster with each hard thrust. "OH FUCK!" Alicia screamed cumming for the second time of the night seconds after he had started. "DON'T STOP!" She ordered staring at his reflection in the mirror in front of her.

Tony gripped Alicia's hips turning his knuckles white fucking her to another quick orgasm. He was amazed how quickly her body was responding, obviously what she had seen and the interaction with Candace had excited her more than he had realized. Tony paused for a moment burying his cock deep inside her while he reached up with both hands and collected Alicia's long blonde hair. He grasped it in his left hand pulling her body back into his by her long locks. Tony could see Alicia's facial expression and watched her eyes flutter and roll. He now took control thrusting into her as hard as he could but pausing between thrusts.

"Oh GOD I love that!" Alicia grunted feeling Tony's cock pull all the way out before ramming sharply back inside her pussy.

Tony slid his right hand down Alicia's back to her ass lifting it off her body before bringing it crashing back down on her left ass cheek.

"OH FUCK!" Alicia winced. "AGAIN!"

Tony pulled out and thrust back into Alicia spanking her ass again as his cock stretched her pussy. His pace quickened slowly building them both up to another orgasm. Tony stopped spanking Alicia after turning both of her butt cheeks light red and instead pressed his thumb against her asshole teasing it.

To Alicia there was no one else, she was completely lost in Tony. In her mind they were not even in a mirrored room being watched. It was just her and him driving each other to immense pleasure. Alicia could feel everything, every vein of his cock as it thrust into her. She felt his cock swell inside her and then explode.

"OHHHHH YESSSSSS!" Alicia hissed cumming herself.

Tony pulled her back and pushed with everything he had while his balls emptied inside Alicia's spasming pussy. She squeezed him with her muscles while he clenched his cock expelling the last of his seed into her before pulling out.

"I'm not quite done with you yet." Alicia said slowly getting up onto her knees. "Lay down on the bed."

Tony wasn't about to argue, he knew that Alicia wasn't satisfied yet and she would not want to leave the room until she was. He climbed onto the bed and lay in the middle of it. Alicia slid over laying her arm over Tony's thighs and positioning her head just above his cock. Taking it in her hand Alicia looked up at the mirrors remembering people were on the other side of them able to watch her from every angle. She suddenly felt slightly embarrassed but even more excited about the unknown number of eyes that were on her body right now. Then she found herself wondering which mirror Candace was behind or if she was behind one at all.

"Time to get you hard again." Alicia said looking up at Tony while taking his limp cock in her hand.

"You are the one who knows exactly how to do it." He replied with a big grin.

Alicia delicately licked the underside of Tony's shaft and balls savoring the mixture of their passion that coated it. Eventually she moved between his legs using one of her hands to tickle his balls and asshole while working his cock feverishly with her mouth and other hand. The entire time Alicia could only think of how she was being watched and the fact that right now any number of people could be looking between her spread legs watching Tony's cum seep onto the mattress under her. The thought gave her a chill.

Tony was also having no reservations about being watched. It had been in his mind since he first entered Alicia. He found it hard not to think about anything else and was also wondering how many people were watching them although he was sure that more eyes were on Alicia than him.

With Tony now at least semi hard Alicia was able to move up his body and straddle his hips. She reached down and guided his cock into her still tingling pussy. Alicia began slowly riding him staring straight ahead at the mirror in front of her imagining Candace behind it. She had no idea what drew her to Candace so much but she pictured Candace standing there watching her ride Tony as he grew inside her. It didn't take long for Tony to get completely hard again which caused Alicia to pick up her pace. Her hands met his on her breasts tugging and rolling her nipples while hefting her large breasts and squeezing them.

"Give them a lick." Tony whispered.

Alicia didn't have to hear that twice, she lifted her left breast to her mouth and began flicking it quickly with her tongue before sucking the nipple into her mouth. Tony leaned up and sucked the other breast guiding his right hand around Alicia's body to her ass. He used their mixed juices to lubricate a finger before pushing it easily into Alicia's ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh you so know what I like." Alicia cooed.

"Lick this one with me." Tony said eyeing Alicia's right breast.

Their two tongues met on Alicia's right nipple flicking it from the top and bottom. Alicia's increasing excitement made it impossible to move so slowly, she leaned up and arched her back riding Tony harder and harder. Her right hand moved between her legs to her clit which she rubbed quickly. Alicia knew that because Tony had just recently cum he wouldn't be ready again for another few minutes, despite that fact she wasn't going to hold off on her own orgasm. With his finger plunging in and out of her ass almost exactly in time with her thrusts onto his cock she was very close. Her finger feverishly working her own clit would put her over the edge quickly.

"Tony!" Alicia cried out. "I'mmmm cummmmmmming!"

Alicia's pussy flooded the space between their bodies and coated her fingers. She pushed her ass into his hips riding him deep inside her through her orgasm. When the waves of pleasure finally passed Alicia's glazed eyes still stared at the mirror in front of her, she was not seeing her own reflection though. Instead she was trying to see beyond it to the crowd she hoped was now watching her. Alicia drew her hand from between her legs to her mouth and braced herself with her other hand on Tony's chest. Tony watched as Alicia licked her fingers clean coating her lips with wetness.

"Save some of that for me." Tony said softly.

"Want to taste?" Alicia asked reaching down again.

"Oh yes," Tony replied, "you taste like heaven to me."

Alicia swirled her fingers around her pussy coating them with her silky wetness but instead of bringing her fingers to Tony's lips she brought them to her breasts. Circling each nipple with her wet fingers Alicia coated them both with cum.

"Have all you want," Alicia replied, "you just have to come and get it."

Tony leaned up on one elbow keeping his right middle finger buried in Alicia's ass and began sucking and licking Alicia's nipples clean. Alicia swung her legs out and around Tony until her ankles crossed behind him. His mouth was reluctantly pulled away from her breasts but quickly met her mouth in a deep, sensual kiss. The two lovers then leaned back with Alicia locking her fingers behind Tony's neck to hold herself up while completely impaling herself on his cock. She ground her ass into his body in a tight circle moving his cock deep inside herself. For the first time their eyes locked together, it was once again just the two of them but in both of their minds they could only think about the pairs of eyes beyond the mirrored walls.

"I love you." Tony grunted feeling his balls contract and his cock swell.

"I love you too!" Alicia moaned squeezing his swollen cock tightly.

The two lovers came simultaneously gushing bodily fluid before embracing tightly in each other's arms. Alicia rested her head on Tony's shoulder both of them covered with dewy perspiration. Her body trembled in his arms as the cooler air of the room finally overwhelmed their burning bodies. Neither of them were in a rush but the need to be out from under the mirrored focus of the club was suddenly paramount. They found two warm towels near the door to clean themselves as well as two additional towels for drying. Alicia pulled on her dress forgoing the bra and deciding that putting the saturated thong back on would be rather pointless. Tony pulled on his pants letting Alicia wrap her bra and thong in his gray briefs and followed her out the door still pulling on his shirt.

What they had not thought about in all of their planning was the after effect of walking out of the room. While they had enjoyed the idea of the anonymity of having public sex while not seeing who was watching upon exiting the room they realized the crowd was also afforded that anonymity. Alicia and Tony had no idea which of the people in the larger room had sat to watch them and which had not, they had no idea who had been casual observers and who had taken pleasure in their pleasure. Alicia found it a constant source of wonder trying to figure out who had watched her most intimate moments being shared with Tony and who had not. The idea that any one of these people had been the ones looking at her exposed body was both exciting and scary at the same time. People, complete strangers, had an almost intimate knowledge of her body and she had no idea which ones they were. Tony was feeling much the same. Moments ago he had been completely naked expressing his love and passion for Alicia to untold and unseen observers. Now walking out of the room and seeing the people there he was feeling uneasy.

"You two were wonderful," Candace said approaching them from the side, "and I have to say you were a big hit."

"Ummmm thanks." Alicia replied blushing deeply.

"No need to be nervous sweetie." Candace said giving Alicia a hug. "Everyone here enjoyed you." Alicia didn't know how to respond. "I guess this is your first time judging from your reaction."

"Yes it is." Tony said gripping Alicia's hand. "We didn't think about what it would be like to walk out of the room after we were done."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." Candace said smiling and kissing Tony's cheek.

It was an odd feeling for Tony to be kissed by Candace. She was after all still only wearing just a small pair of bikinis and Alicia was right there. Never in his wildest dreams did he think he'd be kissing or being kissed by another naked woman in her presence.

"I took the liberty of writing down my phone number," Candace said pressing a small piece of paper into Alicia's hand, "and my room number."

"Your room number?" Alicia asked.

"Judging from what I heard of your voice," Candace said with a wide grin, "I think you are staying a couple floors above us."

Alicia felt her knees go weak and thought she might die of embarrassment. Then of course it dawned on her that after spending all that time having sex in front of a crowd being embarrassed now would be kind of silly. Candace sensed Alicia's discomfort and gave her a deep hug. Alicia felt Candace's soft skin remarking how amazing she felt in her arms and just how comforting they were. They kissed again letting their lips part slightly before touching. After Candace bid them both a good night and departed with her male friend.

Alicia and Tony made their way back through the club to the front door. The cab ride back to the hotel was spent in silence for the most part as both of them were reveling in what they had just experienced and didn't want to share the story with the cab driver. Back in the room Alicia quickly stripped laying spread eagle on the bed where Tony licked her through two more orgasms before they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
134 Followers
12