Tony Surprises Alicia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
135 Followers

"Open your eyes." Tony instructed in a less gravely tone while freeing Alicia's left leg.

Alicia straightened her left leg regaining the feeling in her knee but was still too afraid to open her eyes.

"Open your eyes Alicia." Tony said softer.

With her right leg free Alicia thought of running but she was still naked with her hands tied behind her back and it was winter time. It hadn't yet dawned on her that it was Tony's voice she was hearing.

"Alicia Leigh open your eyes." Tony said softly.

She was shocked at being called her first and middle name, the only person to do that was Tony when they crawled into bed at night. Her eyes opened slowly and took a moment to adjust. It took her another moment or two to recognize the face in front of hers. There were black circles around his eyes and mouth but the bright blue eyes and wide smile were undeniable. On his ungloved left hand was the wedding band she had picked out for him years ago. Even at that it took a minute for it all to register. A moment ago she had been fearful not only for her life but for his, and now she had to believe that it was Tony. Finally it struck.

"OH MY GOD!" Alicia screamed leaning up quickly and burying her face in Tony's chest.

He wrapped his arms around her tugging her tightly to him. Her body quaked against his while he struggled to free her arms. Eventually he pulled the tape free taking only minimal skin with it. Alicia was too relieved to notice. She wrapped her arms around Tony tightly pulling herself to him as hard as she could and sobbed.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly.

Alicia could only shake her head in acknowledgement. It took several more minutes for her to compose herself.

"I can't believe..." She started.

"Remember that dream you had a few months back?" Tony asked. "The one where I pulled you out of the shower and forced myself on you?"

"Yes!" Alicia said trembling from excitement this time.

"I've been planning this since about a week after that." Tony said stroking her hair gently. "I knew I'd only be able to do this once for you to live out that dream."

"Oh my God I was so terrified." Alicia replied. "I thought you were going to kill me and you! How did you do this?"

"I'll tell you later okay," Tony said scooping Alicia up in his arms, "maybe tomorrow."

Alicia leaned her head onto Tony's shoulders allowing him to carry her upstairs to their bedroom once again feeling protected in his arms. She slept soundly on his chest basking in their love for each other.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
135 Followers
12