Tonya's First Time as a Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Shorty I am not getting you drunk, I'm fixing to get yo ass high." He said with a deep laugh as he shot gunned Tonya again.

By the time they had finished the joint both of them were feeling pretty good. Tonya thought to herself that she was beginning to feel even hornier than she was before, if that was possible. She was not only high but slightly drunk on the rum but also from the atmosphere of the night. Marcus leaned over and kissed Tonya again with his thick lips parted, his long tongue slithered into her waiting pink mouth. She felt a thrill run through her from the stimulation of the big man's tongue. She stuck her little pink tongue back into his mouth as the two of them felt that passion building between them.

"Hey Shorty, take off yo shirt and sit on my lap." Said Marcus very seriously as he looked directly into Tonya's liquid brown eyes.

Tonya stood up from the leather couch and Marcus' eyes followed her every move. He thought to himself how beautiful is this woman, the prettiest white woman he ever had back to his crib. Tonya lifted the yellow sweater over her head and placed it on the couch away from where Marcus sat. She then reached behind herself and unclipped the bra that encased her lovely breasts. For a moment she hesitated to pull the garment from her boobs in an effort to tease Marcus and prolong the suspense; then she dropped it on top of her sweater.

Tonya's large 36DD breasts stood up firm and proud without a hint of sag. Marcus sucked in his breath with a hiss as he saw for the first time the gorgeous woman's perfect bust. Tonya's perky little nipples stood out from her as thick pencil erasers; erect and begging to be sucked.

"Damn girl, Freak was right you gots yourself some fine titties!" Marcus said as his large black hand encircled her right breasts and he felt the firmness and heft of her soft breast. Tonya felt a flutter in her chest as her heart quickened from the erotic touch. She sat down onto Marcus' lap and felt his erect penis underneath her.

Marcus leaned down and began to lick Tonya's erect nipple. She shivered and felt a warmth grow in her chest. Suddenly the cell phone playing a Mary J song broke the spell. Marcus grabbed it and answered it.

"Yo." He said. Tonya reached over and took a sip of her drink.

"S'up Freak?"

"Okay, yea, yea, okay."

"Okay pick up another half gallon of Morgan."

"Give me another hour."

"Cool." And with that he hung up the cell and shut it off.

Marcus grabbed both of Tonya's breasts and gave them a firm squeeze as one would do to test the ripeness of a melon. Tonya gasped for the pressure he applied to her entire boob at once was a surprise.

"Yo bitch yous titties are natural, I like that." He said and with that he released his hold and resumed licking her nipple. He alternated between one and then the other as Tonya felt the chills running up and down her spine.

"I's like yo tatt." He said as he stopped sucking and licked her entire tattoo. "Youse need one on yo utter titty."

"I do?" Tonya asked. "What should I have there the moon?" She asked as the warmth moved to her rapidly dampening crotch.

"A zebra or maybe a black spade. I'll buy it for you if you let me pick it." He said with a grin as his hand massaged her breast. Marcus began to tease and stimulate her nipples further. First he would pinch and bite them until Tonya was uncomfortable from the pain and would squirm on his lap then he would gently lick them until they relaxed a bit. Then he would do it again. Tonya found herself moaning and sighing from his actions.

"Get up and take off yo jeans gurl, I want to eat me sum of dat pussy o' yours." He ordered.

Tonya got up and slowly stripped off her jeans and wet panties. She had to pull her very wet panties from between her pussy lips as they had become stuck from her copious juices. The scent from the in heat Tonya filled both of their nostrils and Marcus smiled widely. Tonya sat back down on his lap and Marcus pushed her back onto the couch.

Tonya spread her legs apart displaying her womanhood for the first time to this large black man. Tonya's pussy was nearly bald with a small patch of hair above her slit but her lips and between her legs was as bare as a young girl's. Tonya's labia were small and pink but were thickening as the blood filled them from her arousal. They flared open revealing her vaginal opening that glistened with her lubrication. Her little pink clit was poking out from her clitoral hood as she revealed her entire self to the large man.

"Damn baby you fine." Marcus said as he lowered his face to Tonya's pussy. He inhaled the feminine musk and stuck his tongue out into her folds. He tasted her pussy lips and gently licked them up and down with his large thick tongue. Tonya felt on fire as this stranger whom she had just met a short while ago was beginning to pleasure her with his mouth.

Marcus alternated between licking her clit and sucking on it. Tonya began pinching her own nipples. Tonya could not hold back and she felt her orgasm building up. With a loud moan she came.

"Uh-uh-uh-oh-oh-Marcus!!!" She panted as she came on his tongue.

"Oh baby, eat me, eat my pussy!" She shouted as the waves of pleasure washed over her. Tonya had never cum so quickly with any man.

Tonya's adventure continues in Chapter 2

12